10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andrada María De Meñacabarrena Basque Country:
Casa Rural Txokoetxe
Casa Rural Txokoetxe is located in Mungia and has a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. A hot tub is available for guests. The property has a playground and free WiFi.The rooms at the inn come with a seating area. All rooms include a coffee machine and a private bathroom, while some rooms also feature a kitchen. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.You can play ping pong and darts at Casa Rural Txokoetxe.Bilbao is 13 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Mariñerune is a 1-star property located in Mungia. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. Rooms are equipped with a terrace.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk and a TV. All guest rooms at Hotel Mariñerune include air conditioning and a closet.Bilbao is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Castro-Urdiales is 29 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Good value when every other hotelier in the Blibao region was cashing in on the European rugby finals.
- Comfortable rooms. There was easy access to the town and public transportation.
- The staff went out of their way to make this a very comfortable stay. The owner was exceptionally attentive to our needs.
- Very helpful staff, provided secure parking for our motorbikes, re-arranged beds, and agreed to a late check out with no charge.
- We arrived very late after a delayed flight but the owner had stayed up to great us. We couldn’t have asked for more and were very happy with our brief stay .
This 17th-century palace offers wonderful views in a a quiet, natural setting. It is located 7.5 mi from the center of Bilbao, 3.1 mi from Bilbao Sondika Airport. Guests at Palacio Urgoiti have free access to the indoor heated pool and to the fitness center. Free WiFi is provided and free parking is available on site.The rooms are bright and spacious and feature elegant décor. Each comes with air conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, safe, and a free bottle of water. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, magnifying mirror, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A range of characteristic Basque cuisine is served at the Harria restaurant. There is also a bar and terrace with bistro menu.Palacio Urgoiti is surrounded by a 9-hole Pitch & Putt and a 650 feet driving range. The beaches of the Costa Vasca are a 10-minute drive away.
- Beautiful location – surrounded by a golf course (you need a car to move around, though). Food is excellent – both breakfast and dinner. There is a restaurant and a bistro, so plenty of options for dinner.
- Outstanding value for a luxury hotel with excellent facilities and food and attentive staff in a nice location. We will definitely visit again soon.
Lovely old manor. Very convenient for the airport – about 6 minutes. No disturbance from planes.
Very comfortable room.
Good bistro for range of light meals but there’s also a restaurant for more formal dining. Breakfast good.
- Staff was helpful with tips about the area. Breakfast was lovely, although it missed vegetables. The room was clean and spacious. Location turned out to be perfect; close enough to Bilbao and yet not within city limits.
- Fantastic old building with huge amount of character. Very spacious room with lovely views. Excellent breakfast and food in bistro. Very helpful reception staff. Excellent location if using Bilbao airport. Feels rural but only abut 8 mins drive from the airport.
Hotel Katxi is set in the Busturialdea-Urdaibai wetlands, a Biosphere Reserve. Each room has unique design and includes free Wi-Fi access, air conditioning and a mini-bar.This rural hotel is in the quiet village of Morga. It offers free public parking on site. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the local area.The Bizkaia Coast is within a short drive. The historic Basque city of Guernica is less than 7.5 mi from Hotel Katxi, and Bilbao is 14 mi away.Katxi’s restaurant has more than 100 years of history. It serves a wide range of traditional dishes with modern touches. Breakfast is served daily to hotel guests.
- We have stayed in 17 hotels during our Camino. All of them were great and good value for price. So I put the marks comparing all this 17 hotels on our way. The main differences are in breakfast, room design and old of the room. This hotel is one of the best from 17, but also it is little more expensive.
- Beautiful place in the mountain. Very good service from the hostess.
- Stayed two nights in this small private hotel. Room 5 was large & quiet room on first floor. Easy to find and provided several free parking places. Lovely Miriam made us feel welcomed on arrival and provided assistance for our drive into Bilbao. Small TV had poor reception but provided one english channel. Modern bathroom with lots of toiletries.
- Spotlessly clean, all the comforts, great ambiance, with a charming and very gracious host. Silent at night – hidden away in a small village, with a good restaurant adjacent to the inn.
- Very quiet location in a small village, ideal for hiking. Large room, very comfortable. Perfect hostess.
This design hotel, with free parking and Wi-Fi, offers a peaceful, value-for-money alternative for trips to Bilbao.Set in Zamudio, 3.7 miles outside Bilbao, the Aretxarte is a modern hotel with superb, convenient facilities.Rooms at the Aretxarte are fully air conditioned, and feature a balcony where you can relax and enjoy the quiet.Take advantage of the free parking to drive down to Bilbao, including the world-famous Guggenheim Museum – the hotel’s tour desk can provide you with all the information you need.Enjoy tasty local food at the restaurant, including fresh seafood, where you can choose from a wide selection of Spanish wine.
- I had a very comfortable evening at this hotel. It is very close to Bilbao Airport so was ideal to catch my morning flight. Despite the hotel hosting a wedding (I was informed of this in advance) the service was still excellent. The restraunt provided a delicious meal. I was well looked after. The room was nice and cool with a small balcony over looking the garden. Parking was easy. The only small negative was a lack of signal for the English language channels on the TV. I can’t say this is a real problem because I was in Spain after all. The lively restraunt and bar was a warm and entertaining place to sit. I can imagine in warmer weather sitting out in the garden area is also very pleasant.
- Everything in the hotel was very comfortable. The service was more personalized and it was great.
- What a find! The hotel was extremely comfortable – good restaurant food at excellent prices.
The staff were very helpful and accommodating. They did not hesitate to go the extra mile to help.
The bed was comfortable, bathroom was a good size
Close to the airport
- Great value compared to other accommodation in the area. Perfect for a stopover or if you want to see Bilbao and you have a car. Good WiFi. The food at the bar was a highlight of our stay.
Hotel The Park Derio
Hotel The Park Derio features free WiFi and views of garden in Zamudio. With a garden, the property also features a bar. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a closet.Bilbao is 6 miles from Hotel The Park Derio, while Castro-Urdiales is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.8 miles from the property.
- The staff were so helpful and kind, I enjoyed a perfect supper
- Me gusto todo. La atención, limpieza y decoración. Buena relación calidad precio. Muy cerca de Bilbao.
- La habitación para 1 persona era muy amplia y cómoda. El trato del personal muy amable.
- El personal muy majo nos trataron muy bien, el hotel es totalmente nuevo, bonito y comodo. Muy recomendado.
La cama era muy cómoda.
El entorno silencioso.y el trato del personal muy bueno .cuando llegamos llevaba 24 horas abierto y nos invitaron a desayunar los dos dias de la estancia.
Hotel Restaurante Arimune
One of our top picks in Bakio.Set on the beachfront in Bakio, with a terrace overlooking the sea, Pensión Restaurante Arimune offers an on-site restaurant and bar. This small hotel features rustic-style rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and garden views. The private bathroom includes a bath.International dishes are served in the Arimune’s restaurant, featuring sea views. There is a cozy shared lounge area with a reading area and TV. The hotel also has a second outdoor terrace with mountain views.Bilbao is 17 mi from the property and Guernica is 16 mi away.
- Hotel is old and charming, room and bed very comfortable, great view of beach and sea from tiny window.
- Location few steps from beach, breakfast included and good, terrace oriented to the beach.
- Nice sized room, comfortable bed, easy parking, good shower pressure.
- Lovely charm and beautiful views straight out of our second story room looking straight over the beach and at the lineup of surfers. The room was furnished with gorgeous antique furniture. It is also the cheapest rate we found for a room with both a bath tub and shower (just a shower is often the standard in this area). The same family has owned and operated the hotel for four generations and the restaurant for three generations. Make sure to meet the vibrant young chef and definitely try the restaurant for a romantic dinner! Also, don’t skip out on his home-made croissants at breakfast.
- We loved the attentive service of the chef and our waitress.
Hotel Ibaigune is set a traditional Basque-style building, overlooking the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve. This hotel is located 3.7 mi from Guernica and 2.5 mi from the Biscayan coast.The Hotel has 20 exterior-facing rooms with mountain views. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.Hotel Ibaigune offers a shared lounge area next to the reception with WiFi zone. It is surrounded by gardens and offers free parking.Canoeing, horse riding, diving and surfing are popular in the surrounding countryside. Trains to Bilbao and Bermeo leave from San Cristobal – Busteria Station, 1,950 feet from the hotel.
The location is great and it is good value for money.
The parking is good and the wifi is stable and fast.
The staff was nice and helpful.
- Our room was quite big with an own bathroom. The breakfast was good and the 5€ price was reasonable. Free parking and location is peaceful enough, eventhough the hotel is located just next to the main road.
- The did not provide any coffee or food, but were helpful in lending us cutlery!
Lovely building and we had a suite which consisted of two adjoining rooms and an ensuite. 4 of us shared the room. It was spacious and adequate for our needs. There was a TV and settee. The property was set back but on a main road. It was quiet in the room and there was plenty of parking.
On arrival we were offered the option of breakfast the following morning at a cost of 5 euro each. We declined as we had already brought food with us.
The hotel provided plenty of towels and sachets of shampoo, shower gel and soap.
The hotel was about an hour from the ferry port to England.
- Comfortable and clean. Staff very nice and helpful
- The location is great and it is good value for money.
Hotel Joshe Mari
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. 2.1 miles from San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Hotel Joshe Mari is located in Bakio and provides rooms with free WiFi. This 1-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Certain rooms at the property include a terrace with a mountain view.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV.Bilbao Airport is 13 miles away.
- Our host was a helpful, pleasant and humorous fellow who tried hard to communicate with us.
- Mr. Alberto was really kind, that’s just some meters away from the beach and Bakio is one of the most beautiful place on earth!
- The very helpful manager, Alberto, went an extra mile, getting us to a restaurant on the beach front. He also helped us with getting the right bus into Bilbao to see the Guggenheim gallery and the old town. He is a delightful gentleman and he and his wife run a very well organized B and B. He was very patient with our poor Spanish and French. The bed was very comfortable, with lovely antique furniture in the bedroom.
- The staff was so nice and helpful! The location is nice, quite and close to te beach and some restaurants and bars. The breakfast was offered me even if I didn’t book it, great hospitality. Thank you.
- This hotel is an old house converted into a very nice and cozy hotel. The owners are amazingly friendly and they will do anything to make your stay as good as they can. Their english is limited but they’ll try their best to communicate and share some tips on what to visit while you’re there. They do not serve breakfast but offer some coffe and pastry for free. Altogether was a great weekend we spend there and definitely will repeat when the weather gets better.
Hotel Seminario offers free shuttle from the hotel to Bilbao Airport, located 5 minutes’ drive away. The hotel features free parking, free WiFi and extensive sports facilities, including a golf school.Featuring views of the Txorierri Valley, spacious heated rooms have a TV and a private bathroom.Derio Train Station to the city center is located 2,650 feet from the Hotel Seminario. Bilbao City Center is 7.5 mi away, while Bilbao Exhibition Center is 6.2 mi from the hotel.There is easy access to the N637 Motorway, which connects you to Getxo, Bakio and Bermeo in 25 minutes. A range of bus stops and the train station can be reach within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. San Sebastián is an hour’s drive away.
- The room was very comfortable. I was expecting a noyse night since the hotel is very close to the airport but surprisingly is very quiet during the night.
- The reception staff were very helpful. The room was larger than usual. The cafe was easy for breakfast and then we’d be out for the day. Both nights we walked into town for dinner. Very close, easy drive to airport.
- The bed was comfortable. Staff was helpful and understanding
- We had a great big room, was close to the train station 10 minute walk so we could go onto Bilbao. Free airport shuttle bus. Big shout out to Roberto very helpful.
- nice staff – they speak english, no problem with check-in, they offer free shuttle transport to airport, would recomment it to use it as walking is pretty far :)))
Top Hotels In Andrada María De Meñacabarrena Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andrada María de Meñacabarrena Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!