10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andover Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Andover Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andover Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andover Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andover Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andover Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andover Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andover Florida:
Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Hollywood, 17 miles from Miami, Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Miami Beach is 15 miles from Hollywood Beach Suites, and Fort Lauderdale is 8 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The AC was making loud noise all night each time compressor came on. Mattress was sunken in. Didnt sleep much needless to say.
- This little resort was in the hub of Hollywood Beach and just a short walk to the Broadwalk. The staff was great and everything was clean and well cared for.
- Nice location near the boardwalk. Our room was adorable. Modern and very clean. Not sure we’d stay again though, due to their limited parking and the difficulty with that.
- The staff were super friendly and accommodating. The room size was great for the two of us. We did feel like there was definitely room for a queen bed instead of a full, but it wasn’t a big deal to us. We appreciated that the shower included shampoo and conditioner. We really liked that they had bikes, chairs, floaties, boogie boards and umbrellas available on a first come, first serve basis to use for free. It was also very close to everything and we walked everywhere, didn’t need a car.
- The place is great! The coffee at the front desk is just awesome, the staff are good, the beer is nearby, and seats outside the rooms are just what is needed
The Miami Beach EDITION
One of our top picks in Miami Beach – and a guest favorite.
Located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, 2.4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, The Miami Beach EDITION features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from The Miami Beach EDITION.
Every detail has been so carefully executed, from the stunning gardens, to the exceptional staff; even the scent of the lobby is deliciously drenched in Le Labo.
Complimentary ice cream by the pool and sunscreen were just a few of the lovely touches and the staff were beyond polite and eager to assist.
Certainly one of the best properties in the Miami Beach area.
- The staff and the hotel facilities were fantastic.
- everything was perfect! Food staff, friendliness, decor, top notch !!!! Would go back in a heartbeat !
- Bruch during weekenes was just amazing,perfect position, staff very helpful and nice, I am in love with design of this hotel
- The pool area is really nice. Beautiful beach. Very good service in the pool/beach area. Great location.
- Every detail has been so carefully executed, from the stunning gardens, to the exceptional staff; even the scent of the lobby is deliciously drenched in Le Labo.
Grand Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Mid-Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 3.7 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Grand Beach Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 10 miles from Grand Beach Hotel.
- The location is superb! Overlooking the ocean on one side and Indian Creek on the other side was amazing. The breakfast buffet was really good.
- Breakfast was good but very expensive. Coffee shop was very good and people working it were friendly and fast.
- Not comfortable . Bad bed . Worn out towels . Too much noise inside the room ( ar conditioner system ) and outside ( street ) . Expensive parking . Good swimming pool and beach service and facilities .
- The hotel was beautiful, the view from our room was amazing (ocean view to the left, sunset and city view to the right— awesome!), the beds were so comfortable! We loved the location, 24 hour room service, and the pool/beach. I forgot my sunglasses and quickly bought a super cute pair from the gift shop at a very affordable price (yay!). Absolutely loved the relaxed vibe. Dropped by some of the bigger neighboring hotels (to use the spa) and they felt like a Las Vegas nightmare. I’m happy we stayed at the Grand Beach.
- The fact the hotel was on the beach was amazing, the hotel staff was nice.
Crystal Beach Suites Hotel
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Miami Beach, Florida hotel is 250 feet from the beach and 400 feet from the ocean. Features include an outdoor pool, fitness center, and free WiFi.A kitchenette, living room, and queen-size sofa bed are provided in each suite at Crystal Beach Suites Hotel. Premium suites include granite countertops and 2 larger flat-screen televisions.A laundry, ATM cash machine, and drink and snack vending machines are on site. Guests will also have access to a boarding pass computer and printer, luggage weight scale, and ice machines.This Miami Beach Crystal Beach Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of South Beach and Bal Harbour. Aventura Mall is less than a 20-minute drive away.
- Great location. Restaurants within walking distance.
- Location was great . lots of room…dinette with coffee machine was nice. Cleaning staff very nice.
- The employees wasn’t real rude but they could have been better.
- Comfortable rooms for a value price. Very spacious with the convenience of a kitchenette. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Guillermo at the front desk was very helpful and on point.
- Nothing… the hotel room was nothing as it was online! Horrible
Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club, Autograph Collection
This oceanfront hotel in Miami Beach offers direct access to the Atlantic Ocean and is 5 minutes from South Beach. It offers a family-friendly outdoor pool and an adults-only pool, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.The spacious rooms at Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club, Autograph Collection feature modern, bright designs and offer city or ocean views. Each room has coffee-making facilities and a 42-inch flat-screen TV.Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club, Autograph Collection hotel offers a hot tub surrounded by tropical landscapes and a gym. A full-service business center and laundry facilities are on site.The Surfside Tiki Bar overlooks the ocean and serves American cuisine.The Miami Beach Convention Center is a 5-minute drive from the Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club, Autograph Collection. Jungle Island is a 15-minute drive away.
- They upgraded our room because there was a glitch with Booking.com and we had an amazing view
- great location with regard to beach ,very friendly staff lovely breakfast, would have liked to have finished my trip there on the 12th and 13th but due to hurricane irma was unable to so am hoping i will not be charged
- I liked the spacious room and the capability to cook and do laundry! The view from the balcony was the best of both worlds! Highly recommend
- Location very nice room great view very friendly staff
- The room was great, bed was good and the location is awesome
Casa Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Casa Boutique Hotel is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, just 0.9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Casa Boutique Hotel.
Good location, not directly at the beach but a 15-Minute-walk away.
Nice new rooms.
- Great location, transport to and from airport, some staff particularly helpful but others less interested. Access to beach umbrella and lounger.
- Did not like anything plus was grossly overpriced for what we got.Was like a dorm without chairs, desk, ….stark bare miserable room. Felt ripped off.
- The location of the hotel was perfect. It is a short walk to the beach. All but one of the staff was friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable and the shower in the bathroom was great. There is a great breakfast place 2 doors down called Juice and Java. Don’t let the appearance of it fool you. The food is great. The hotel is quiet and the nightclub next door is now closed. A beach towel, comfortable lounge chair and umbrella are provided.
- Clean, modern hotel with spacious room. Good wifi. Very good location – walking distance to the beach, shops, restaurants. Bus stop nearby. Good arrangement at the beach for free use of loungers and umbrella. Free airport shuttle is convenient if it coincides with your flight timings.
- Good location, not directly at the beach but a 15-Minute-walk away.
The Confidante Hotel – in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, The Confidante Hotel – in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt is located in Miami Beach, just 2.9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 10 miles from The Confidante by Hyatt.
- The outside area was amazing! And the staff was great!
- This hotel is gorgeous, from the lobby to the rooms. It is situated on a very beautiful beach, and has a nice pool as well. I really just wanted a relaxing vacation, and this hotel was perfect for that. There is just enough amount going on, while also feeling like a quiet refuge.
- Location and access to free tram. Two pools, one for adults, and shaded areas at the pool.
I spent my 70th birthday at the Confidante with 14 other guests over three or four days. We had a delightful dinner at the Bird & Bone. The events manager and the restaurant managers both made every effort to ensure the celebration was a success, and the birthday cake was fabulous.
We so much enjoyed the outdoor spaces around the pool and found many opportunities to visit together over drinks, snacks and tea and biscuits. We always seemed to be able to find a quiet corner in the sun or shade.
Access to the ocean was direct and easy, as were some great walks along the boardwalk. The mid Beach location is a great incentive to walk!
All my family agreed that the Confidante was a great location for a celebration and I basked in the praise for making such a good choice!
Thank you staff and management for making it such a good time for us.
- The best bit was the beach – complimentary sun loungers and towels.
Hyatt Place Miami Airport East
One of our top picks in Miami.Located in Miami, 4 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hyatt Place Miami Airport East features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hyatt Place Miami Airport East.
- The room was huge, very clean and the location great if you want to be near the airport. Surprisingly you can’t hear the constant planes flying above the building. Everything was very good. The fitness center is big and well equipped.
- The airport shuttle was much later than it should have been. The room was large and fine. The “city view” was questionable, but we were only on a holding pattern for two nights. VERY NOISY; and we grew up under JFK airport with the SST! According to my husband, (who is a million mile traveller with numerous airlines) he was looking forward to a Hyatt breakfast. They have a good rep for that. He was very disappointed.
- Super nice front desk personel. Complimentary beverage available! Very nice
- Comfortable bed. Spacious room. Clean room.Friendly staff.
- Comfortable beds, close to the airport and for the most part the staff was helpful and attentive. Clean rooms and beautiful amenities.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickell
One of our best sellers in Miami! Located in Miami, 3.9 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickell features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Brickell is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, food and restaurants.
- The manager that was on duty when I came in went over and beyond to find some non down pillows since I need extra support when I sleep. And I hope he gets all the accolades for it. Jorge you are an awesome manager and I will be back to this location just because of it.
- Staff were really very helpful and nothing was any trouble for them top marks
- Loved the bed…very comfortable. Rooms need more storage.
- Rooms were ready early, access to buffet and pool while waiting. Very comfortable beds and pillows
- We liked that the hotel staff and the concierge was so pleasant and helpful. The hotel was in a great location for restaurants and getting around.
Marseilles Beachfront Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, Marseilles Beachfront Hotel is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, just 1.5 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Marseilles Beachfront.
- Very good location, At the center of Miami Beach but also quite. We took the deluxe room, worth it. It’s very large and comfortable. The sower was very good and clean. The pool area was amazing! And also the food was delicious and not expensive to Miami prices.
- Pool deck personnel went out of his way to get a warm towel for my granddaughter who was cold after swimming. Much appreciated.
- Staff at the pool and the outdoor bar (Backyard) were exceptionally friendly – they really made the stay.
- The hotel was awesome! Mykel was especially helpful in telling us where to get dinner and go out. He kept checking up on us and had great customer service which can sometimes be hard to find in sobe.
- Charming beachfront hotel within easy walking distance of extraordinary dining. Friendly staff, especially Michael in the pool area. Our oceanfront room with a king bed…extremely comfortable. Enjoyed eggs benedict done to perfection for breakfast our first morning.
Top Hotels In Andover Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andover Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andover Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andover Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!