10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andijk Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Andijk Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andijk Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andijk Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andijk Noord-Holland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andijk Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andijk Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andijk Noord-holland:
Experience the tranquility of the Dutch countryside in your Hotel Chalet at Restinn Andijk. The hotel offers relaxation and dining with all the conveniences of a three star hotel.Enjoy a wholesome breakfast served every morning in the privacy of your own Restinn room. Dinner can also be served in your own room. ‘Dining-inn’ is possible between 6 pm and 8.30 pm. Guests should make a reservation before 11 am.
- The situation is exceptionnal, the place is so calm ! It’s near Enkhuizen wich is an absolute place to see ! Hosts are very friendly and helpful ! Privacy is really good ! this is really a nice place in the middle of the country side, but never far from the sea.
- House lady Sandra and all family were so nice. Great to talk with them. Breakfast awesome,each day warm bread,juice ,…… location great one. If u want peace and you like country side this is the place to stay.
- A fun property with comfortable chalets set in a field with pretty views over the fields. The property is located on a working dairy farm and you can look at the cows if you like… Friendly family hotel. You eat breakfast in your chalet; excellent breakfast with hard-boiled egg, rolls, croissants, cooked meat, cheese, jam etc.
- surroundings, quiet but very near to the city. Very nice host!
- Very quiet and well-equipped accomodation. Very nice and rich breakfast. Flexibility. Realiable wifi.
Hotel De Koepoort
One of our top picks in Enkhuizen.Located in Enkhuizen, 28 miles from Amsterdam, Hotel De Koepoort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Alkmaar is 23 miles from Hotel De Koepoort, and Egmond aan Zee is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Contemporary rooms,luxurious bath, very helpful and cheery staff. located at quiet end of charming town. Safe, clean walks, friendly shops,nice restaurants.
- Modern,clean & great location for my trip. Staff very friendly. Town centre located close by.
- The breakfast was really good, rooms were clean and the staff was helpful.
Modern and clean bedrooms, very nice atmosphere.
The staff was very kind and attentive. Great breakfast served in a very nice dining room!
Herberg de Compagnie
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Herberg de Compagnie offers accommodations in Enkhuizen, just 28 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Alkmaar is 23 miles from Herberg de Compagnie, and Egmond aan Zee is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 35 miles from Herberg de Compagnie.
- The whole package and the choice of beer in the bar is excellent. Lovely staff and a great location.
- The friendly welcome, the cleanliness of the room, the comfortable bed and the quiet location
Room was fine but old. The beds were great.
Good balans on value for money
- It‘s Not my First Time there and it always feels like comming home! A cozy Hotel, in Perfect location, nice beer and bar and superfriendly stuff! My First Choice when being in Enkhuizen!
- The room was clean and well presented. fittings and fixtures did not seem old or in need of replacement. bed was comfortable, shower was hot and powerful. complementary tea’s and coffee in the room. The breakfast was simple continental but a selection of breads and cheeses individually presented for each guest. choice at breakfast was limited, but quality was good. The food in the Hotel restaurant is very tasty, and they have an excellent selection of beers to chose from.
Die Port van Cleve
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Die Port van Cleve is a cozy hotel situated in the center of Enkhuizen, along the harbor. The train station and tourist information office are a short walk away.All rooms have a private bathroom.The outside terrace offers a view of the harbor. For breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks Die Port van Cleve has many choices with its grand-cafe, bar and restaurant.The hotel is an ideal base for visiting Enkhuizen and the West of Friesland. Various stores are available in the immediate vicinity.
- Great location, beautiful place, and comfortable beds.
- Great view on a canal with sailing boats; 5 minute walk from train station; good breakfast and lounge area for drinks; very helpful staff everywhere!
- I arrived 20 minutes after the kitchen had closed but the chef was still there and he readily agreed to cook me a lovely sea bass dinner
The hotel is at walking distance from the train station. Clean. Nice personnel.
First class diner (but a bit pricy)!
- Hard-working staff, helpful if asked. Our twin room was very good and spacious great considering that it’s in a characterful old building in an old town (the reason you’re there!). Bathroom excellent if less than perfectly lit. Very good buffet breakfast and coffee. The hotel has plans for its own parking but in September it was easy enough to find something very close on-street – free for three hours (with a time-of-arrival card displayed – unofficially renewable) and free from 20:00-10:00. Close enough to the station too.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, SuyderSee Hotel offers accommodations in Enkhuizen, just 28 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Alkmaar is 23 miles from SuyderSee Hotel, and Egmond aan Zee is 28 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 35 miles away.
My second time at this hotel and definitely would recommend it to others as well.
– Good breakfast.
– Nice staff.
– Close to downtown and a few minutes walk to the train station.
- We left before breakfast. The room was in a semi-basement.
– Walking distance from the train station, and restaurants.
– Good internet access.
– Friendly staff.
– Very quiet.
- Great croissands and breakfast, nice location, friendly people.
- Very good location, private parking, nice big room. Very close to city center and attractions
- My second time at this hotel and definitely would recommend it to others as well.
Hotel Restaurant Het Roode Hert
This former inn dating from 1595 is now a cozy hotel with a culinary restaurant and terrace. Het Roode Hert is situated only 1,000 feet from Bovenkarspel Flora Train Station.Each of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Het Roode Hert benefits from a work desk and TV. They also have a private bathroom with a shower. The hotel features free Wi-Fi throughout.Guests can enjoy elegant cuisine with a French influence in the dining room which includes original features such as chandeliers. Many of the dishes created at Restaurant Het Roode Hert use locally sourced ingredients.The Sprookjes Wonderland theme park is just over a 5-minute drive away. The hotel is half an hour from the center of Hoorn. Roode Hert offer private on-site parking.
- Close to the station. Nice room. Breakfast was ok – usual cheese/meat sandwiches. Not a buffet though. Didn’t sample the restaurant proper.
- We were lucky, very unexpectedly discounted for the excellent place and service . I advise.
- Near the train station so easy to travel to and from the hotel, a realky short walk
- We went there to see friends and enjoy their concert nearby, and we had a good time and a wonderful stay at the hotel.
- The old part of the hotel is very atmospheric with lots of ornate timber. The quality of the food in the restaurant is very good with a wide choice of dishes. Service is good with no language problems.
De Halve Maan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, De Halve Maan offers accommodations in Bovenkarspel, just 27 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Alkmaar is 21 miles from De Halve Maan, and Egmond aan Zee is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 34 miles from De Halve Maan.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. A very good price and close to Enkhuizen centre and museum.
- Felt like family. Family run, the brothers are great.
- Pas de rénovation depuis les années 60 ou 70 dirais-je
- Cortesia e professionalità, in maniera garbata ed efficente.
- Naar de totale kosten was het ontbijt prima verzorgd
Restinn Oosterleek is located in Oosterleek, 23 miles from Amsterdam and 30 miles from Haarlem.Every room has a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Alkmaar is 19 miles from Restinn Oosterleek, and Egmond aan Zee is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 30 miles from Restinn Oosterleek.
Very nice and friendly hosts. Good breakfast and very idyllic location right behind the dike.
Very farm-like – chicken, rooster, goats etc. Woken up by the rooster, very funny.
The little houses are equipped with everything you need, even a coffee maker.
- Freedom of own space and front door, with pleasant view. Able to sit out either end depending on sun to have drinks and breakfast. Good breakfast brought to room, and we had a superb meal by the host one evening.
Staying in this little cottage is literally a breath of fresh air. Bright white sheets and a view over the farm animals and the tree lined dyke.
Loved the cozy breakfast brought to the cottage in the morning at the agreed upon time.
- Everything. Food was tremendous. Dick and Nel were lovely. Room was spotless and location great
Good breakfasts delivered to room
Quiet, relaxing location – great for cycling
- Very nice and friendly hosts. Good breakfast and very idyllic location right behind the dike.
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, De Vooroever offers accommodations in Wervershoof. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.The hotel also provides bike rental. Amsterdam is 28 miles from De Vooroever, and Alkmaar is 18 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 34 miles away.
- We needed fans because of a heat wave and they went and found 2 for us. One came from their own house. Wonderful staff.
- The beds were really comfortable, the food was good, the hosts were very forthcoming and kind. Openminded, hospitable people 🙂
Nothing!!! Unfriendly , unhelpful staff. Poor lighting passages dark as night.
Rooms poorly equipped and outdated. not even a mirror in the room Bad beds, not very clean.Location okay.Needs A GOOD CLEAN UP.
- Voor ons als zeilers bij het Regatta Center een prima uitvalsbasis. Genoeg te ontbijten en… boterhamzakjes voor een lunchpakket, inclusief een grote fruitmand met appels, sinaasappels en bananen – zonder meerprijs.
- Das Zimmer war sauber und ordentlich ! Das Frühstück war auch o.k.preisleistung gut !
Recuerdos is located in Enkhuizen, 28 miles from Amsterdam and 23 miles from Alkmaar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Egmond aan Zee is 28 miles from Recuerdos, and Sint Maarten is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 35 miles from Recuerdos.
- Beautiful, cool and lush garden. Room with all facilities, excellent breakfast. Close to centre and helpful hosts.
- The lady was helpful when I told her that I would like to have breakfast at 7 because I had to leave at 7.45, she prepared me something the evening before. The room was quite and cozy.
- This is a very nice place. Our room was quiet and comfortable. the street, courtyard and main house are beautiful. The breakfast was good. The host and staff were welcoming, helpful and informative. It is a nice walk to the town center. It was really a treat to stay here
Wonderfully quiet, lovely breakfast/breakfastroom.
No luxury, but all you needed was there.
- Lovely hosts, very quiet and private location in walking distance to the center of Enkhuizen, view into the garden from every room, and great breakfast with calming music.
Top Hotels In Andijk Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andijk Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andijk Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andijk Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!