10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andezeno Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Andezeno Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andezeno Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andezeno Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andezeno Piedmont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andezeno Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andezeno Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andezeno Piedmont:
Villa Les Rêves
Set in the hills of Chieri, around the city of Turin, Villa Les Rêves is a renovated 19th-century villa with garden. Its rooms are furnished with elegant antiques and offer free Wi-Fi.All rooms come with tiled floors, a private bathroom, and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the hills.A breakfast buffet is provided daily, and is served on the garden terrace in summer.The on-site restaurant specialises in traditional plus international cuisine, for both lunch and dinner.Less than 0.6 miles from the centre of Chieri, the hotel is set in the picturesque Piedmont countryside, near the footpaths of the Turin hills, and with beautiful views of Monviso mountain.
No reviews yet.
Castello di Montaldo Torino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Castello di Montaldo Torino offers accommodations in Montaldo Torinese, just 8 miles from Turin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alba is 27 miles from Castello di Montaldo Torino, and Asti is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 14 miles from Castello di Montaldo Torino.
Good view from the corner room.
The building is beautiful and staff helpfull.
- The building is absolutely beautiful. The rooms and public areas were in the whole clean and tidy. The views from the property and especially from the pool are spectacular. The food served in the restaurant was delicious.
- What a brilliant, gorgeous place! Beautifully located in the hills of Piedmont, greatly furnished rooms, amazing place to visit.
- Beautiful building. Great Spa and pool area. Good size room. Food was very good. Great price
- Waiter and chef in downstairs restaurant, food and wine! Rooms excellent and terrific value at 44 euro for night.
- Good view from the corner room.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Park Hotel offers accommodations in Chieri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are featured. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Turin is 8 miles from Park Hotel, and Alba is 24 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 15 miles away.
- A bit cold and old fashioned interior, but does the job and it´s quiet.
- Hotel in a good position, 10-15 min walking from the station. Clean and comfortable.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is very convenient – both in terms of being in the center of Chieri, close to Turin, and located in a beautiful park.
- Cortesia personale, pulizia comfort camera. Dimensioni bagno buone.
- Camera essenziale ma confortevole e soprattutto materasso comodo, cosa molto importante
Located in Castelnuovo Don Bosco, 14 miles from Turin, Hotel Ciocca features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Alba is 24 miles from Hotel Ciocca, and Asti is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Excellent location if you’re visiting castelnuovo don bosco. Clean rooms, very friendly staff. Note: if you visit in the summer months (June-August) THERE IS NO A/C OR EVEN FANS and it gets VERY hot. Also there are a lot of mosquitos in the area and there is no window netting. Any other time of year should be fine.
- La pulizia dei locali e della camera e la cortesia di tutto lo staff.
- L’accueil vaut vraiment le détour. De gros effort du personnel pour me traduire le menu au restaurant. L’hôtel a vraiment du cachet et le restaurant est excellent.
- très bon confort, restaurant de bonne qualité, un personnel à l’écoute et d’une incroyable gentillesse
- IL MATERASSO SUPER COMODO E SKY IN CAMERA, OCCOGLIENZA DELLE MIGLIORI, NO PERDITA DI TEMPO IN CHECK-IN E CHECK-OUT INTERMINABILI. CAMERA ABBASTANZA PULITA, L’UNICA PECCA LA DOCCIA UN PO’ PICCOLA.
Featuring free WiFi, Aston Hotel offers accommodations in Pino Torinese. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Turin is 3.9 miles from Aston Hotel, and Alba is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The interiors were very modern and comfortable, the room spacious, clean, attractive and well equipped, the bed comfortable, etc. The staff was friendly and very professional and the breakfast buffet abundant.
- We took the suite. Nice room, very good bed, very nice jacuzzi, nice decoration. A big mirror was at the back of the bed, which gave a good impression of space. The suite is not big, but functional. Good breakfast, but nothing exceptional. If you arrive at 09:20, you would have to ask for more food as they didn’t complete some items on the buffet. Staff was nice and helpful.
- very good rooms, clear and nice, free welcome drink, nice staff
- Clean and relatively spacious rooms. Breakfast is amazing, more than you usually expect from Italy. The location of the hotel is terrible, 10km+ from the city center and accessible only if you have a car or organized transportation. The location is the only downside. Hotel and amenities are amazing.
Friendly staff, Good location and super clean room.
There is a restaurant (located outside of the hotel) less than 1 min walk – food is exceptional, service is great and staff speak good English !!
Located in Cambiano, 8 miles from Turin, Hotel Panorama features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alba is 23 miles from Hotel Panorama, and Asti is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 16 miles from Hotel Panorama.
- The welcome was very friendly and the room we had was very good. Parking felt very secure for the bikes
- This is a good example of a three-star hotel that acts like a four-star hotel. Modern, clean, spacious room, great bathroom with a jacuzzi shower. There is a restaurant/pizzeria associated with the hotel that makes some of the best pizza and has some of the best beer I have ever had. Mini-bar in the room, air conditioning works perfectly.
Excellent restaurant with ample parking for our Camper Van. Also close to train station for easy 25 minute trip to Central Turin. Only problem- very slick marble floors in bathroom. I took a nasty fall getting out of shower. Breakfast included and quite adequate.
I stay twice during my trip to Italy!
- L’unico pregio di questo hotel è la buona posizione: vicino all’autostrada e comodo per raggiungere la città di Torino ed ha anche un grande e comodo parcheggio.
- Camere pulite, personale molto cortese. Per problemi di lavoro sono stato costretto ad anticipare di un giorno la partenza e non mi è stato chiesto di pagare la notte già prenotata. Davvero lodevole. Ristorante con pizze eccezionali.
Hotel Damian Park Hotel Delle Magnolie
Located in Trofarello, 7 miles from Turin, Hotel Damian Park Hotel Delle Magnolie features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alba is 24 miles from Hotel Damian Park, and Asti is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Exceptional facility with lovely proprietor who was always helpful and supportive as friends gathered at the lobby of this charming hotel. Can’t say enough about the service, breakfasts, cleanliness or kindness shown.
Everything was really excellent.
Highly recommended for romantic trips
- I’m often in Tourin for business, and this is the best place around!
- Excellent staff, who were extremely helpful and pleasant to talk to
- la tranquillità, mancanza di rumori. Il letto, duro al punto giusto, coperte e trapunte nuovi e caldi. la cabina doccia con idromassaggio e color therapy.
Hotel Ponte Sassi
Hotel Ponte Sassi is located in the Borgo Po neighborhood in Turin, 2.3 miles from Egyptian Museum Torino and 3.4 miles from Polytechnic University of Turin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Ponte Sassi.
- The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and the cappuccino was delicious. The Italian breakfast was very good with fresh food and fruit!
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff with private parking. Breakfast was also good.
- It’s quite nice, the room is clean and the bed is comfortable. The lady at the counter can only speak Italian but we had a good communication. The coffee in the morning was super great. And the location is very nice, too. It’s just near the river and close to the train to Superga(8min by walk) and the bus to the center is just in from of the hotel. I will choose it next time.
- Didnt have the chance to take breakfast as i had to leave as early as 6am but i really enjoyed the atmosphere.
- Everything was well put and staff was very helpful.
Hotel Brindor is located in Poirino, just 12 miles from Turin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Alba is 18 miles from Hotel Brindor, and Asti is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The rooms were excellent with plenty of space, clean and the bed comfortable. Food in the evenings was very good !
- Second time i was there, there will be a third for sure. The hotel is cleaned and welcoming. The staff is very friendly and educated. The rooms have a good size and so the bathrooms. The restaurant of the Hotel is simply amazing.
- After staying here for long periods of time the breakfast gets a bit boring to say the least.
- We stayed here as an overnight stop on our way to Tuscany and the hotel was ideal for that. Nice clean and comfortable room in modern hotel. Restaurant was excellent with good menu and reasonably priced wine. Staff were very helpful.
- Very clean and comfortable. Marina the receptionist was very welcoming. The room was large with a comfortable bed. Spotlessly clean. Large clean bathroom with a good shower. Meal in restaurant was very good as was the buffet breakfast. The car park was secure.
Park Hotel Villa Salzea
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Park Hotel Villa Salzea offers accommodations in Trofarello. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers and a hairdryer provided.There is concierge services at the property.Turin is 6 miles from Park Hotel Villa Salzea, and Alba is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Nice and quiet location, excellent and kind staff, excellent Wi-FI, free parking.
- Very kind owners, very clean hotel, a lot of positive things
awesome bueautiful place, real palace 🙂
nice rooms, friendly staff, great wine collection
I left some items in my room (keys from my house), they found them, emailed me and sent by post. great thanks!
- This property exceeded our expectations. The level of attention was incredible. The restaurant was open from 19.30 but we had to leave earlier and they organized a dinner for us at 18.30. The same was wuth breakfast and all our requests. The property is beautiful and located in a very quite place. Everything is comfortable and nice.
The friendly and helpful personnel. The excellent airconditioning on a very hot day.
The peace and quiet.
Top Hotels In Andezeno Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andezeno Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andezeno Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andezeno Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!