10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andeade Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Andeade Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andeade Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andeade Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andeade Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andeade Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andeade Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andeade Galicia:
Hotel Bello is 5 minutes’ drive from Santiago Airport and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. With easy access to the A54 Motorway, it is a 15-minute drive from central Santiago de Compostela.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a desk and flat-screen TV. There is a wardrobe and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available. The hotel has a bar and restaurant with a large wine cellar. Packed lunches can be requested.The property offers a pick-up service for pilgrims on the Frances road located at the Hotel Amenal. Guests can request this service there.
- Personal speaks English good. Very nice rooms. Very clean like in farmacy?. Location is excellent!
- Fantastic staff and clean, comfortable room. I arrived into the airport after midnight while the taxis in Spain were on strike. When I called the hotel, they came to pick me up and even dropped me to the bus stop to get to the city the next day. Such kind, helpful people!
- The Staff at the Hotel were fantastic, very friendy, very helpful, genuine, nothing was to much trouble
- La amabilidad de todo el personal, la limpieza, ubicación, confort, el desayuno, en general todo muchísimo mejor de lo esperado, es excelente pasamos dos días maravillosos, mil gracias.
Proche de l’aéroport.
Restaurant et personnel agréable
Located 6.2 mi from Santiago de Compostela, this hotel is located along the famous pilgrimage route and there is a playground for the kids in the hotels garden. There is free Wi-Fi and a free shuttle service from and to the airport.Try characteristic Galician cuisine in the Ruta Jacobeas restaurant. Created with local and seasonal produce, accompany meals with a fine Spanish wine. The restaurant has several rooms which can be altered and adapted to suit all sorts of events.Bedrooms in the Ruta Jacobea Hotel are spacious and modern. Some feature attractive sloping ceilings and wooden partitions leading to a seating area. Enjoy possible views over the surrounding countryside.Free shuttle service to the airport is available from 07:00 to 23:00. There is also a direct bus to the city center every 30 minutes.
Nice hotel close to Santiago airport with free shuttle to and from it. 10k from Santiago with half hourly cheap coaches running between the airport and the city, stopping close to the hotel on demand.
Nice food in the restaurant.
Located just off the Camino de Santiago (Frances).
- Good selection at breakfast. Restaurant was good. Airport shuttle was a bonus.
- Good menu in restaurant,clean and comfortable room
- The location is very handy for a shorter walk into Santiago. The lunch, though a bit pricey was good and goes from 1pm until 5pm which is perfect for hungry pilgrims.
- Great location for the airport. Good value restaurant very friendly staff
- Nice hotel close to Santiago airport with free shuttle to and from it. 10k from Santiago with half hourly cheap coaches running between the airport and the city, stopping close to the hotel on demand.
Pazo de Galegos
Pazo de Galegos is situated at the top of the Ulla Valley, only 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Themed around wine and grapes, it features large grounds and vines.The charming rooms at Pazo de Galegos all come with a TV and a private bathroom. All have different décor, and some have nice stone details.The Pazo’s vines and garden include a century-old magnolia and a 400-year-old vine. The winery, do Rías Baixas, offers information about winemaking and wine tasting. Guests can buy a range of products on site, as well as admiring the original historic winery.Pazo de Galegos has a bar and restaurant service, as well as a library. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas.Free parking is available on site. The property is near routes N-525 and AP-53, which offer easy access to Santiago.
Excellent location, extremely helpful and kind owner who made every effort to ensure we enjoyed our stay.
Good food, excellent breakfast. Lovely wine produced by owners vineyard.
- Ambiance, welcome, friendliness, respectfulness, meal, wine,
Restored former mansion house at heart of a vineyard.
Quality, comfortable accommodation in great location and perfect for the Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata.
The owner talked us through the property’s history and served up an amazing supper with wines from their vineyard. The breakfast the following day was also superb.
We didn’t want to leave but had to walk the final stretch of our Camino to Santiago
- What’s not to like? This newly renovated family home oozes charm and luxury. The host was very friendly and spoke perfect English. The surroundings were idyllic.
- Amazing old palace in beautiful nature, carefully renovated. Excellent service
- Excellent location, extremely helpful and kind owner who made every effort to ensure we enjoyed our stay.
San Francisco Hotel Monumento
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.San Francisco Monumento is a historic monastery with an indoor pool and hot tub. This charming hotel is in the center of Santiago de Compostela, 500 feet from the famous Cathedral.The rooms at the hotel are spacious and elegant. They all have a minibar and a flat-screen TV. Free internet access is also available. The rooms also have air conditioning and heating.The San Francisco has a gourmet restaurant that serves creative regional dishes. The restaurant uses fresh produce from the hotel grounds.There is free private parking on site.
Location was brilliant, nice but small pool, room was spacious and very clean.
A great base to explore Santiago just 100 MTRS from cathedral
- Great location within easy walking distance of the city centre. The building is spectacular and the inside is modern and well equipped. Great to have use of the pool and jacuzzi too, even if the water in the pool could have been a few degrees warmer! Excellent breakfast. Easy parking.
- Right in the centre of Santiago but easy to access and private parking for motorbikes. This is a wonderful building that has been thoughtfully turned into a hotel. Comfortable room with a decent breakfast. Much better value than the Parador just in front of this hotel and comparable service and experience.
Perfect room, perfect breakfast and perfect vibe. I felt exuberant on my departure.
- Great position just a short walk to the Cathedral square. Room was very nice, with the hotel having some lovely historic features. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice and a good quality
- Location was brilliant, nice but small pool, room was spacious and very clean.
Hotel Carlos 96
Hotel Carlos 96 in Melide features 1-star accommodations with a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can use a terrace.At the hotel, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Carlos 96 also feature free WiFi. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 35 miles from Hotel Carlos 96, while Lugo is 32 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Family run hotel and the son could not have been nicer or more helpful. Just a couple of hundred metres off the Camino on the edge of Melide. Good value for two tired pilgrims.
- We loved everything here.. the staff were so friendly and helpful. They were so welcoming and really made our stay so pleasant. The pilgrims menu was lovely and very good value. Breakfast the next morning was amazing too. The room was clean and comfortable with plenty of space too. Just really lovely cheerful staff. This was one of my favourite places I stayed on the camino.. 11 out of 10! 🙂
Position start of town on busy road, but not too noisy.
Great breakfast included.
Sunroom handy to spread out a bit, and dry some washing.
- The owner took great care of us as we checked in soaking wet. He also is English speaking which was delightful. Good restaurant downstairs.
- Located right off the Camino which was a bonus after a long day of walking. Staff checking us in were great – very personable (and funny). Room was clean and beds were comfy. No ac so we slept with windows open which was fine except for the dogs who barked through the night! Son of the owner studied in London and he helps run the place. He spoke English which made it easier to get recommendations for restaurants. Very generous tapas. We would stay here again.
Gran Hotel Los Abetos
The luxurious 4-star Gran Hotel Los Abetos is set in the San Lazaro neighborhood, offering impressive views of Santiago de Compostela. It offers an outdoor swimming pool during summer and a free onsite parking.Each air-conditioned room in Los Abetos has free Wi-Fi and a large flat-screen TV. All rooms are soundproofed, and all have marble bathrooms.The Gran Hotel Los Abetos has a tennis court, as well as 2 saunas and a gym. Staff will be happy to advise on golf courses and other outdoor activities.The hotel’s Bordon Restaurant offers a good range of regional dishes, and has a well-stocked wine cellar. You can enjoy city views from the poolside bar and there is also a lobby bar with a piano.Free shuttle service is offered Monday through Saturday and everyday during the month of August.Los Abetos is located just off the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, close to the Galician Convention Center, As Cancelas Shopping Center and the Galicia Culture City. Santiago Airport is 10 minutes away.
the hotel is very well kept with great views over the city of Santiago de Compostela. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Free parking on-site very useful. Used room-service and cafeteria and both OK, prices usual for hotels of this category.
Very convenient the free shuttle service to the city centre!
Overall a very good quality for the price
- Fabulous little find right on the Camino!! A step back in time, an absolutely beautiful hotel ??
We both loved:
Breakfast was super!
The layout, the brightness
The artwork in the foyer
The bus service to and from the city centre was perfect. The driver made sure to show us where we were in the centre on our first trip. He had a lovely manner.
Cleaning staff always said hello as we passed.
The seating that we relaxed in each evening.
Car parking and shuttle bus.
Good meal in the restaurant with excellent service
- the hotel is very well kept with great views over the city of Santiago de Compostela. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Free parking on-site very useful. Used room-service and cafeteria and both OK, prices usual for hotels of this category.
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Hotel Universal is located in the heart of Santiago de Compostela, just a few steps from the old town, the emblematic Cathedral and the main shopping street. It offers free WiFi throughout.Rooms at the Universal Hotel feature satellite TV and a work desk. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.Buses to the airport leave from a stop just outside the hotel. There are many shops in the surrounding streets, and the city’s main monuments are just 150 feet away.
- Great location. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Hotel’s location was close to the train. About 20mins away.
Airport bus just outside the hotel
Nice continental breakfast
- Location was great, friendly service, comfortable bed.
- The staff was awesome…so helpful. Stored a bag of belongings for us for 4 days while we walked to Fisterra at no charge. Assisted us to get to an airport over 3 hours away.
Nest Style Santiago
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Nest Style Santiago is within 350 feet of Santiago de Compostela’s old town and Plaza de Galícia Square. The city’s railway station is just 1,650 feet away and an airport bus stops close to the hotel.Each room at Nest Style Santiago includes free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom, central heating and TV.The Nest Style Santiago has a 24-hour reception with a safety deposit box and luggage storage service. Staff are also happy to provide information about Santiago and the Galicia region.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast from 08:00 to 10:30. There is also a lounge with a large TV.The Nest Style is within a 5-minute walk of the end of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and Plaza del Obradoiro Square. The city center also has many popular restaurants and tapas bars.
- Location was good and the room was comfortable and quiet.
- I liked the afternoon desk clerk; he was very helpful and answered all my stupid questions.
- Great value hotel! It’s located very close to the old city! The staff was very helpful! The breakfast was good. Overall impression was very positive.
- Rooms were noisy, walls not well insulated, could hear occupants from adjoining rooms.
- 24 hr front desk with helpful staff. Room was clean and everything worked.
Hotel Oca Puerta del Camino
Set in Santiago de Compostela’s San Lázaro District, Hotel Oca Puerta del Camino is next to Galicia’s Exhibition Center. It offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Puerta del Camino hotel features flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe. A hairdryer and amenities are included in the modern bathrooms.The on site Berenguela Restaurant serves creative Spanish cuisine in a formal setting. A range of regional, national and international wines is available. The hotel also has an informal café-terrace.The city’s Lavacolla Airport is only 5 mi away. Regular airport buses and buses to the city center leave from a bus stop located just 350 feet away.Hotel Puerta del Camino is 10 minutes’ drive from Santiago’s city center.
- Great hotel,location was very good. McDonalds within 100m if you needed something. rooms were comfortable and very nice room (for 2 cases,). Outdoor pool was very popular. i would stay here again. staff were very friendly. Parking was not a problem.
I had just completed the Camino Portuguese and enjoyed an excellent hotel my last night in Spain.
Food was good and a good value.
- The bed was very comfy. One guy in the bar was extremely helpful & friendly.
- Big and beautiful room. And the pool ??♀️ was really nice.
- Well appointed hotel on the OUTSKIRTS of Santiago. A new facility with good parking. Good breakfast. Spacious.
Hotel Real B&B is located just 650 feet from the impressive Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Each heated room has free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the dining room at Hotel Real. The hotel is in an ideal location to explore the streets of the historic old town and sample its restaurants.Set within a charming stone building, Real offers laundry and room service. Staff are happy to provide tourist information on the surrounding area.The hotel is close to Plaza de Galicia, where there is an airport bus stop. It is also a short walk from the train station enabling guests to venture beyond the old town.
- The staff were very helpful and the room and ensuite bathroom wad immaculate. The continental breakfast was ample.
- This is a well-located, well managed small hotel very well located, close to the cathedral, the market, and lots of good restaurants and cafes, with nice cafe next door for breakfasts. The staff was very helpful and their grasp of English is much better than my Spanish! They also held my bags for several hours after check-out which was fantastic.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful the hotel was very central and very clean
- If you want to party all night this was the place to be. If you want to sleep find somewhere else.
- Bed comfy, staff lovely, and cafe next door had great coffee, close to the cathedral.
Top Hotels In Andeade Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andeade Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andeade Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andeade Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!