10 Best Hotels To Stay In Andagna Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Andagna Liguria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Andagna Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Andagna Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Andagna Liguria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Andagna Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Andagna Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Andagna Liguria:
Albergo Santo Spirito
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Santo Spirito offers pet-friendly accommodations in Molini di Triora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Menton is 20 miles from Albergo Santo Spirito, and Monte Carlo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 39 miles from Albergo Santo Spirito.
No reviews yet.
MuntaeCara Albergo Diffuso
Featuring free WiFi, MuntaeCara Albergo Diffuso offers accommodations in Apricale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nice is 23 miles from MuntaeCara Hotel Diffuso, and Menton is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 46 miles from the property.
The breakfast had delicious home made local food
The breakfast was provided earlier on request
The electric car made baggage transport easy through the medieval streets
Apricale was a very beautiful place, even more so for the snow. Wonderful place for walking. Exploring the labyrinthine streets was a delight
The villagers were friendly and said hello in the street
The hotel arranged the transfers from and back to the local railway station 30 minutes drive away (paid for by me to driver)
Lots of char acter inour rooms with interesting and unusual decor.
We had good conversations with owner who was most pleasant. Staff spoke english which helped.
- Really surprising place, the village is wonderful, the rooms are well decorated and extremely cosy. It was a pleasant stay, and we felt out of the world 😉 Finally the breakfast was delicious. lots of choices salty and sweet all the cakes were homemade.
Very romantic location.
Extremely cute and quiet little village.
Very local food offered around the propriety.
Very nice room, grate kitchenette.
- On the upside the staff is nice and their rooms/appartments can accomodate families of 3 or 4. The appartment we were in was clean and had a fully functional (albeit tiny) kitchen.
- The breakfast had delicious home made local food
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Negro offers accommodations in Rezzo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Menton is 26 miles from Hotel Negro, and Monte Carlo is 31 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The hotel has a fairly large swimming pool which is great. Beautiful views over the village from the hotel. The host was friendly and helpful and speaks a various of languages! The dinner is largely made up of products grown in the garden and we were served wine made by the owner himself. The croissants we got for breakfast were AMAZING!
- Very nice host and cook (speaks german). Excellent dinner (and fairly priced). Lovely breakfast. Nice big clean pool.
- Crazy road but stunning once there. They didn’t seem to have our booking.com room available but accommodated us in a smaller room
- The owner was brilliant and his food was amazing by far the best food of my holiday.
- The host Luigi was so welcoming. The food was excellent with something different every day of our stay. Excellent value for money.
Hotel Ristorante Tipico Terme
Located in Pigna, 26 miles from Nice, Hotel Ristorante Tipico Terme features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Menton is 14 miles from Hotel Ristorante Tipico Terme, and Monte Carlo is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Very basic rooms but very clean, bed very comfy, lots of hot water, & radiators hot. Excellent dinner, b’fast basic, coffee very good.
Staff friendly & efficient, everything running smoothly.
- Ampio parcheggio e staff pronto ad accontentare le richieste del cliente
- Ottimo cibo e vini di qualitá, una persona particolarmente cortese: il cameriere in camicia bianca
- Wir waren mit Pkw und Anhänger und zwei Motorrädern da genug Platz hinter dem Hotel. Das Restaurant first class, selten so gut gegessen.
- personnel aimable,parle français,petit déjeuner correct,bonne literie
- Very basic rooms but very clean, bed very comfy, lots of hot water, & radiators hot. Excellent dinner, b’fast basic, coffee very good.
Located in Ceriana, 29 miles from Nice, Vecchia Fattoria features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The inn has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Menton is 16 miles from Vecchia Fattoria, and Monte Carlo is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Everything was good: the place, the surroundings, the food and the staff.
- The staff were really good as was the restaurant but it was grossly understaffed so the service wasn’t brilliant, the room was basic but spacious with good bathroom facilities and a comfortable bed.
- Environment and surroundings, local products, chilli produced by owners, spacious rooms and bathrooms redone with good taste; amazing view from everywhere!
- super accueil lit a mémoire de forme excellent je recommande cet etablissement
- Tutto perfetto, anche ilcibo del ristorante è super!
La Pineta offers pet-friendly accommodations in Imperia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Menton is 28 miles from La Pineta, and Sanremo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 40 miles from La Pineta.
- La amabilidad del personal. Nos perdimos y vinieron a buscarnos
- Squisita la cena che abbiamo consumato di voi !!! E tutti GENTILISSIMI !!!!
- Abgelegene Lage auf einem Bergrücken an einer sehr wenig befahrenen Straße, dadurch sehr ruhig. Wunderbare Aussicht auf die umliegenden Berge und Täler. Zu dieser Jahreszeit wenig besucht, trotzdem herzlicher Empfang. Leckerer Cappuccino.
- Excellent accueil. Auberge de montagne idéale randonneurs. Ambiance très conviviale. Vue superbe. Diner et petit déjeuner excellents. Une adresse à recommander !
IL SERVIZIO ERA ECCELLENTE
Nonostante avessero il salone ristorante pieno per via di una cena -festa privata, ci hanno fatto accomodare per la cena in un tavolino a parte e non hanno mai smesso di dedicarci attenzioni .
Ci hanno servito un’ottima cena,piatti cucinati da un ottimo cuoco con innumerevoli antipasti.
La colazione ancora di più,con prodotti freschi e confezionati. La signora ci ha chiesto più volte se avevamo bisogno di altro.
Siamo stati bene.
Camere decorose e pulite
Hotel La Riana
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Hotel La Riana is located in Perinaldo, just 23 miles from Nice. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Menton is 10 miles from Hotel La Riana, and Monte Carlo is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 47 miles from Hotel La Riana.
- This is our third visit at Hotel La Riana, but our first since it got new owners. The new owners were super friendly, very helpful and went out of their way to make us feel welcome!! The hotel has its own restaurant that serves local, delicious food!! We ate there the first night and the view from the terrace is absolutely amazing!! The wine was superb and the service was great! The breakfast was BIG and super good! The owner even drove 6 km as we had breakfast to check if a tunnel we needed to get through on our ride was closed or not. That’s what I call fantastic service! Thank you!
I enjoyed each minute of my stay. A warm welcome, a so nice room, a great sweat en salty breakfast with homemade healthy juice and marmelade. I will remember their kindness, the father who went to the market to buy gluten free pasta for me, the daughter who knows the sauce I liked the best on my salad, the mother who tried to pleased me everyday with a special gluten free meal… and a wonderful view.
Will I return there? Oh yes !
- Perfect hostmanship and dedicated kitchen with regional productschap, served on a large lovely terrace overlooking the valley.
Wonderfull location with beautifull seaview from room and restaurant in/outside.
Breakfast and dinner is upto a high standard, with regional products and dishes.
Very friendly owners.
- being a snob I appreciated very much the fact that the owner do not speak Italian but only German and English. Also the television programs were in German, English and French but not Italian.
Ristorante Albergo Roma
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ristorante Albergo Roma offers accommodations in Arma di Taggia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nice is 31 miles from Ristorante Albergo Roma, and Menton is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergo Ristorante Ideal
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located directly on the Ligurian coast, in the small town of Arma di Taggia, Albergo Ideal is a 15-minute drive from Sanremo. The restaurant serves fish specialities and Italian cuisine.With free WiFi throughout, rooms are all air conditioned and come with an LCD TV and a safe. Each has its own private bathroom complete with toiletries and hairdryer. Some have a balcony with sea views.A continental buffet can be enjoyed for breakfast, which is served in the restaurant’s dining area.The property is around 1.9 miles from the Arma di Taggia exit of the A10 motorway.
- The friendliness of the owner and staff; the cleanliness of the rooms and public areas and especially the fine meals provided in the restaurant. This hotel cannot be beat – right on the boardwalk in Arm di Taggia – quiet in the evening.
It was very close to the beach, staff were great, breakfast was good and the restaurant had great food and the wait staff were nice and very helpful with the menu.
Only street parking was offered about 400m away, nice walk along the promenade.
Building is an older style and was in ok condition, room was nice and clean with a view to the beach. Value for money in that area.
Our room was at the end of the hall way and Wifi was a little patchy, all other areas were good.
- Welcoming family run hotel facing the sea. Home cooking with a smile.
- the cappuccino was good in the morning and the staff was nice
Cleanliness of the room and hotel was excellent.
Proximity to cycle track and hotel lent us two bicycles
A pleasant town with good places to eat
One of our best sellers in Arma di Taggia! Located in Arma di Taggia, 31 miles from Nice, Hotel Solidago features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Menton is 18 miles from Hotel Solidago, and Monte Carlo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Solidago.
- Pets allowed without charges. Breakfast was ok, it was included the room price which was nice. Friendly staff. Private free parking, though it has some cons too. Location was ok, shopping centre 10 mins walk away.
- Arma Di Taggia is in a very short distance to Monaco, Cannes and Nice (for daily excursions)
- The location, the quietness, the (sea) view from the terrace on the 3rd floor and, of course, the great staff both at the lobby and at the restaurant.
It is near the beach and also close to the center of the town.
Building has a parking garage which comes very handy in this city.
Kitchenett is well furnished if the one needs it.
Beds are comfortable.
Staff was very pleasant and left key in a hidden place for me with a explaining letter
In morning when we arrived ar reception arround 5 min before breakfast ends they give us all we wanted to eat and a good coffee.
Again staff very pleasant
Top Hotels In Andagna Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Andagna Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Andagna Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Andagna Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!