10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anclote Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Anclote Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anclote Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anclote Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anclote Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anclote Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anclote Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anclote Florida:
Fairfield Inn and Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs
On Highway 19, this hotel is a 4 minute drive from downtown Holiday, Florida. Fairfield Inn and Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet and outdoor pool.A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are standard in every room at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs. Select rooms include a microwave and small refrigerator.Fairfield Inn features a 24-hour fitness center and a business center. Free Wi-Fi and parking is available for added convenience.Tarpon Springs Aquarium and Tarpon Springs Golf Course are both a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Downtown Holiday is a 4 minute drive away.
Clean. Quiet. Great beds.
Nice breakfast and well supplied & clean.
- Bed and linens. Full breakfast and attentive breakfast staff
- Extremely clean, nice pool, super comfortable beds! Convenient location.
- The breakfast was excellent along with the fantastic and personal helpers that made our stay great! Ron was always helpful when we have been there.
- The room was clean and quiet. Located near several car dealerships that close early so there was very little noise at night.
- Clean. Quiet. Great beds.
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn is located in the Downtown Dunedin neighborhood in Dunedin, just 2.3 miles from Clearwater Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 21 miles from Best Western PLUS Yacht Harbour Inn, and Clearwater is 3.3 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Location is excellent, views over lake really nice. Ok breakfast.
- The scenery is awesome and the new continental breakfast area is fantastic!!
- All staff we very helpful, breakfast was a bonus , coffee was good , location great ,Dunedin excellent place to visit
- Nice breakfast selection. Boiled eggs came without shell. Not as hygienic as with shell.
- Housekeeping staff especially Allesandra was delightful, attentive and friendly
Howard Johnson – Port Richey
The Port Richey Howard Johnson is located 2 miles from Regency Park. Guests will enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay as well as access to an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the rooms of this Port Richey hotel along with cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are provided for added convenience.A fitness center is on site at the Howard Johnson Port Richie and guests will also have access to a 24-hour front desk. Fax and photocopying facilities are also available.This hotel is a 20 minute drive from Weeki Wachee Springs State Park. The Sun Cruz Casino Boat is 4.5 miles away.
- That taco bell was next door and the pool was clean and empty
- Everything was average nothing I’d go out of my way for breakfast was cereal oatmeal English muffin or bagel
- The hotel area was clean and well lite. The room was confortable and clean. Price was good. I liked the place.
- the staff was nice, breakfast was okay. Property is in a great location.
- The 3 women I delt with at the desk we’re great. And in the Libby they had free fruit and popcorn. Very welcoming.
Days Inn and Suites Port Richey
This Port Richey, Florida hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Gulf View Square Mall. This hotel features a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in every room.The Days Inn and Suites rooms are equipped with a cable TV and a hairdryer. The room also has a work desk.Days Inn and Suites provides a daily continental breakfast and free weekday newspaper. The hotel has a jacuzzi and a picnic area.The Days Inn and Suites is within a 10-minute drive of Hudson Beach Park. Werner-Boyce State Park is 2 miles from the hotel.
- The grounds were extremely well kept. Danielle and all the other front desk staff as well as the housekeeping staff were so super nice.
- In room fridge and microwave. The room was clean and the housekeeping staff were quite efficient.
- The staff and cleaning people were friendly and the room was adequate for a day or two stay.
- Room was fine, quiet and comfortable. Price was right. There were two things that bothered me. They charged $100 security deposit that I didnt see on any of the Booking.com information. Supposedly they credited this back to Credit Card but i’m not sure. Also I wasn’t crazy about the desk clerk making copies of my ID and Credit Card. Im sure its ok but usually they just run the card thru a machine, NOT make copies if it. Overall Great for the price except these two complaints.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms were nice size and clean. Newly renovated but shower area was not.
Knights Inn Palm Harbor
Featuring free WiFi, Knights Inn Palm Harbor offers accommodations in Palm Harbor, just 7 miles from Clearwater Beach.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 19 miles from Knights Inn Palm Harbor, and Clearwater is 5 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The floor wasn’t moped or cleaned as well as the shower which mold all over it and black dirt on the shower walls.
- Didn’t like anything about this property. Room was non smoking and smelled terrible like smoke.
- Staff was extremely nice! The room was a decent size. Even though the hotel is on a major high way the hotel itself sits off the highway where you don’t hear or see the cars/highway.
- The only good thing about the hotel was the location. The place is a dump. We booked a deluxe room which meant you get a fridge
- This place is a bad place it is so dirty and out dated the first room was not cleaned at all and next room was not as bad but when you been up intil 1am you are hoping to get a nice clean place but , it was far from that it look like no one cleaned or did upkeep on the place at all you need to remove this place off of your deal!!!
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Located in Tarpon Springs, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Sponge Docks are within a 10 minute drive of this hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs provides coffee facilities. Cable TV is included along with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.A gym and a business center are available at the hotel. Tarpon Springs Hampton Inn & Suites offers on-site laundry facilities as well.Hampton Inn & Suites is 3 miles from the historical district in Tarpon Springs. Tampa is 30 miles away.
- the front desk were very friendly and helpful especially Jessica.
- Food was normal level, good and adequate. Staff was friendly.
- The beds were very comfy. Bathroom was nicely laid out – large countertop. Coffee was excellent and the morning breakfast was great as well.
- Voiced complaint to staff about loud party all night in next room. we were moved to different room and comped financially for that night. Staff very pleasant to deal with.
- The breakfast had a great assortment and actually tasted great.
Quality Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Located in Tarpon Springs, 10 miles from Clearwater Beach, Quality Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a private bathroom.Tampa is 21 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs, and Clearwater is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 15 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs.
- Check in was a breeze. Nice woman at the desk who also bartender
- Staff very helpful. Pool clean. Breakfast was great every morning. The young woman who took care of breakfast was very quick to replenish and clean up. Friendly. Front desk to maid service
- Breakfast was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- first hotel lobby and staff was dirty and unfriendly. second hotel lobby was ok and staff very nice. room had a odor, cockroaches and room was below average. by the time we got to the second location we were very tired. will not stay at another one. your scores for both were rated very goodand it was just the opposite.
- Hot tub was not working, Part of the Patio was was dug up, Entrance around back was dirty and very untidy. The grounds in general needed a lot of work.
Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon
This non-smoking property overlooks Lake Tarpon and all rooms feature water-front views. The property features an outdoor pool and hot tub and is within 10 minutes’ drive of the Gulf of Mexico.A private balcony and cable TV are standard in every guest room at the Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon. The rooms are also equipped with a seating area.The Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon features fishing and boat rentals, and continental breakfast is offered to guests during their stay.Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon is 2.7 miles from the Tarpon Springs Golf Course. Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art is within 5 minutes’ drive of the property.
- We’ve certainly had larger selection at breakfast at other hotel/motels but the food was good and nicely arranged.
Beds were cozy and the shower was hot. the balcony was beautiful. The sunrise was epic. The breakfast had a lot of prepackaged food, which was disappointing. The waffle bar was fun!
The pool is refreshing, close to the sponge docks which are so fun!
- Location was great. Breakfast area was good with a lot of choices for a continental breakfast.
- Good value for the money. Looks over a harbour waterway. Foyer is nice. Brekkie ok. Better to be poolside. I think the road side could be quite noisy. A little tough to head south. A u turn is required. Everything within 10 minute drive. Pool had to be skimmed by using a net. Staff helpful
- Close to Tarpon Springs.Room was clean.Balcony out back.
Quality Inn and Suites Conference Center
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Quality Inn and Suites Conference Center offers accommodations in New Port Richey. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Clearwater Beach is 18 miles from Quality New Port Richey, and Tampa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 22 miles from Quality Inn and Suites Conference Center.
- The chief checked with about the meals he made for us the front desk made Sure everything was beyond my Expectation The maintenance was the best Inside and out Cleanliness was Awesome I will recommend this place to everyone I know
- The pool was beautiful although I didn’t use it
- Staff here was excellent I had a problem with a reservation and Jerry the GM handled it and took very good care of us the staff here were all great
Fresh baked cookies in the evening. Beautiful court yard and pool. Rooms are clean and up to date. I asked for a court yard room and they where very accommodating. Very quiet. Enjoyable.
Staff is very friendly. Any problems are quickly resolved.
- The staff was very nice and friendly. Everyone always had a smile and were very happy to address any issues I had. The housekeeping staff was very nice, and I appreciated the extra attention when I requested items.
Magnuson Hotel & Marina New Port Richey
Featuring an outdoor pool with a marina view, an on-site restaurant and bar, and free property-wide Wi-Fi access, this hotel is in New Port Richey, Florida, just 1 miles from downtown.Cable TV, ironing facilities, and dining table are included in each Magnuson Hotel room. Select rooms provide a view of the New Port Richey marina. The private bathroom has complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.After fishing or canoeing in the marina, guests can go to the shared lounge at Magnuson Hotel and Marina New Port Richey. An airport shuttle service and car rental are available’ convenience.Green Key Beach is 2 miles from the Magnuson Hotel. Robert Crown Wilderness Area is a 4-minute drive from the property. Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park is located 4 miles from the hotel.
- Staff was very friendly and place was clean. WIFI works but slowly as hotels do today.
Quiet, friendly staff at the front desk and cleaning girl was nice. Music was a plus.
Staff suggested a great restaurant near by, CATCHES WATERFRONT & GRILLE. Excellent!
in the evening had a great “big Band” for entertainment and an active game room – many poker tables were full
view by marina nice
- Pets allowed. Marina side has a beautiful view. Nice little tiki bar/restaurant on premises.
- Beautiful! Convenient to restaurants, shopping, Tarpon Springs, easy to get to.
Top Hotels In Anclote Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anclote Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anclote Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anclote Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!