10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ancillo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ancillo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ancillo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ancillo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ancillo Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ancillo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ancillo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ancillo Cantabria:
Featuring an outdoor pool, sauna, spa and wellness center, La Traina is located in the Marismas de Santoña Natural Reserve.With free WiFi, all the rooms come with air conditioning and a TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.La Traina is 2.5 mi from Santoña beach. Santander is a 30-minute drive away.
- Really nice hotel close to Santoña and Noja! Comfortable room with good breakfasts service! I would go back anytime for it’s location and for its value for money! And it has a small SPA too ?
- Habitaciones amplias. Limpias. Bien equipadas. Baño limpio, aunque no funcionaba del todo bien la ducha. Cama muy cómoda. Tranquilo
- El lugar, el entorno… Está cercano a la playa de Berria. Te dan una entrada para ver una Conservera, y también tienes opción de ir a dos restaurantes cercanos que son del mismo grupo. Lo que ocurre es que ya habíamos quedado con unos amigos en Santoña, y no pudimos ir esta vez.
- Todo era perfecto,y la atención fue extraordinaria
- El hotel está bien situado, la playa queda muy cerca. Las instalaciones son completas y el personal, tanto de recepción como limpieza, han sido amables.
Hotel Solymar 1
Hotel Solymar 1 is offering accommodations in Argoños.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Bilbao is 42 miles from Hotel Solymar 1. Santander Airport is 23 miles away.
- La tranquilidad y la ubicación. Bien comunicado por carretera.
No me gusto absolutamente nada, el precio desorbitado para lo que ofrecían.
Una habitación triple, que era una doble con cama supletoria y no entrabamos, sin una mesa o silla decente donde dejar la ropa.
Cobraron la habitación, antes de llegar y no nos dieron la oportunidad de marcharnos, ante lo que estábamos viendo.
Suelo viajar mucho, pero en 20 años no me he encontrado con un hotel en estas condiciones.
Para peregrinos y a 10 euros la cama estaba de sobra.
Sin ningún tipo de servicio
- Nos quedamos solo una noche y porque no encontramos nada alrededor. El “hotel” está antiguo, mal decorado . La habitación esta decente El baño pequeño, bañera enana , sin secador, vasos de plástico,,, en fin si te sale muy barato para dormir una noche pues bueno. Pero es que nos cobraron 130€ y ni de coña lo vale. No lo recomiendo
Lo mejor La ubicación .
El señor qué nos atendió muy amable
Ubicación y tranquilidad de la zona.
Limpieza y personal amable.
Hotel Juan de la Cosa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a great beachfront location, Hotel Juan de la Cosa offers self-catering apartments in Santoña. The building is equipped with a pleasant shared indoor pool and a sauna.Apartments are all fitted with free WiFi access, a living room with a sofa-bed, a TV, a dining room and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some apartments have air conditioning and ocean views.The complex has a bar, café and restaurant. Special diet menus are available on request, as are packed lunches, room service and breakfast in your apartment.There is a TV lounge and games room. Additionally, laundry and dry cleaning facilities are available for an extra fee. Guests can also hire a car and an airport shuttle service for an extra fee. The A8 Motorway is just 8 minutes’ drive from the complex and Bilbao Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- Sea view room is a must—amazing surfer beach. Facilities and service are very professional and friendly. Restaurant/bar are excellent. Pool and sauna a nice extra. Breakfast features eggs, bacon and granola plus fresh fruit, etc.
- Excellent location on the beach and right on the Camino. Washing no machine meant we could get laundry done. Good food in the restaurant. Lovely staff at reception and in the bar.
- Right next to the beach. Carpark very spacious for an extra 12 euros a day.
The hotel itself was ok. The pool facilities were poor. Not attended, no towels. I had to shower and go back to room in wet dress !
It was near the beach but it was not beach weather. We had a drive into Santoña town which was fine but maybe the hotel could do with a shuttle service for their visitors. Not our best experience in Spain.
- The room was spacious, and apart from the bathroom tidy. The beach is 20 meters and very nice. The staff was helpful.
Hotel Rural en Escalante Las Solanas
Hotel Rural en Escalante Las Solanas is set in Cantabria’s green countryside, just 2.5 mi from Berria Beach. This traditional country house offers simple rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Escalante Las Solanas has views of the surrounding hills and fields. Rooms also feature central heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Las Solanas has a TV lounge and a café with terrace, where snacks and drinks are served. There are also various restaurants in the village of Escalante, offering characteristic Cantabrian cuisine.Hotel Rural en Escalante Las Solanas is just 4.3 mi from the fishing village of Santoña, famous for its anchovies. The beaches of Noja, Ris and Trengandín are 3.1 mi away, while Santander is 22 mi away.The A8 Motorway is within a 2-minute drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- Las Solanas is in a beautiful location, opposite the river, which has breathtaking views, as well as a 5 minute drive to the incredible beach. The hotel is in the heart of the village, which makes it convenient and is very easy to find. Limited parking is possible directly outside the hotel. Dogs are welcomed. The staff obviously take a lot of care with cleaning.
- The staff were very friendly and the buffet breakfast was excellent value for money
- Great hotel in a quiet, area, despite the language barrier the woman I met was very friendly and helpful.
- Small and friendly, good location for travelling from.
- Very comfortable room with modern bathroom and furnishings, located in a beautifully restored house.
Posada La Rivera De Escalante
Posada La Rivera De Escalante is a 100-year-old traditional stone and wood building in the small village of Escalante. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a plasma-screen TV.This rustic guest house is set just 3.7 mi from Santoña and 28 miles from Santander. There is easy access across Cantabria.The building is just 650 feet from Santoña Nature Reserve and offers great views. Santoña’s Berria Beach is only 2.4 mi away.The Posada De Escalante has a terrace, and they offer a homemade breakfast of fresh fruit, yogurt and other local dishes. There is also a fridge for guests’ use. Bicycle rental and packed lunches are available.
- Room was clean and bed comfortable. Easy drive to coast and Santander for those arriving or leaving by ferry
- Nice and cozy and an excellent attention from the owners.
- Room and staff were good. They did do some laundry for us at No cost.
- Very friendly welcome and great for dogs. Clean room & bathroom. Breakfast was also fantastic, with a great choice. The house is close to bars and places to eat. The main road outside did not bother us in the slightest.
- the room was comfortable with reasonable en suite. The inn has a lot of character and Escalante is a interesting village with a few bars and restaurants. The owner and staff were very friendly with a little English.
San Román de Escalante
The charming San Román de Escalante dates from the 17th century and features striking, individually decorated rooms with pieces of art work. Surrounded by gardens, it features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant with a wine cellar.Opening onto a balcony, the spacious rooms at San Román de Escalante have high ceilings and classic décor. Some include features such as beamed ceilings, marble pillars or 4-poster beds.All rooms have air conditioning, a TV, mini-bar, coffee maker and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy creative, local dishes in the Escalante’s restaurant. There is also a relaxing lounge area and a terrace overlooking the lovely gardens.The surrounding area is ideal for horse riding and walking. The beaches at Santoña can be reached in 15 minutes by car, while the fishing villages of Noja and Laredo are within 9.3 mi of the hotel.
- Excellent location only half an hour from Santander.
- Truly impressive hotel set in and around an old country house in a very large plot of land. Full of gorgeous art of all kinds, too many to describe here. Staff delightful. Room spacious, clean and comfortable. Food excellent.
- Pool area was gorgeous and breakfast was fantastic.
- Beautifull jewel, pefect location, quiet, nice … real holiday feeling. Swimmingpoll nice for grown-ups. Suites large and individualised. Perfect bathroom.
- Beautiful property, an oasis of relaxation. Staff were so helpful, especially Jose who was so kind to us when we arrived after midnight. Breakfast was lovely.
Hotel Playamar Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Playamar is set on Laredo’s seafront promenade, 500 feet from the yacht club. It offers free WiFi, a spa, and rooftop terrace with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Modern rooms feature a private terrace and flat-screen TV, heating and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and hydro-massage shower.The buffet restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine in a bright, modern dining room. There is also a bar-cafeteria where drinks and snacks are available.For an extra charge, guests can relax in the Playamar spa, which includes an indoor pool with swan neck water jets.Playamar Hotel has a 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Santander Airport is 27 mi away.
Amazing view from room
Nice and quiet
Nice swimming pool
- The front beach location. The room is nice and the toilet.
- Fabulous location for a quiet break. The rooftop pool is tiny but has great views.
- It was no great stay, cigarettes smell in the room, this hotel needs to be refurbished.
- Clean with friendly staff. Great location just off a fantastic beach. Excellent value for money with half-board option. Good restaurant nearby as well. Very well located with great views of surrounding coastline.
- Amazing view from room
Hotel Las Olas
One of our top picks in Noja.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Las Olas is set right on Playa Trengandín Beach, in the Cantabrian resort of Noja, 150 feet from the center. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Each room has wooden floors and simple modern design. Rooms feature a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. Some rooms offer views of the sea. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Las Olas Hotel serves à la carte meals in its restaurant, which has a seafront terrace. The hotel also offers a café-bar.Guests have free access to a games room that features a Wii console, a chimney, books, and a TV with cable channels.Santander is a 40-minute drive away, while Bilbao can be reached in under an hour. Private parking is available at the hotel.
- Although we had to wait for her to come up from the cafeteria, when she arrived the receptionist was very helpful with information about the area. There is a nice seafood restaurant attached (just as well because most of Noja is closed in late September). Breakfast was good, although there was no sign of the cooked items referred to by a previous reviewer. Amazing view of a beautiful beach from the room and public areas.
- Beautiful view from the restaurant. Nice breakfast.
- great location. lovely dining area a. friendly ataff
I booked this hotel for my husband and two friends we all enjoyed our stay and would love to go again. The receptionist spoke English which was a big help.
All the staff there were helpful, friendly and courteous. The lady who cooked our breakfast to order was very obliging and always tried to please us.
Clean comfortable rooms which were freshened daily. We had a balcony with a side sea view. Good value for money. The hotel restaurant and bar was a really nice place to be with beautiful sea views The fish tapas was definitely above average and scollops gorgeous. We would love to go again
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is fine and very well located but would benefit from AC in the rooms
Hosteria Los Laureles
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostería Los Laureles is located 1,300 feet from Trengandín Beach in Noja, on Spain’s Cantabrian coast. It offers a 24-hour reception and colorful rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony.The individually decorated rooms at Los Laureles feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The guest house has a communal TV lounge with sofas and a fireplace. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria.Los Laureles is 45 minutes’ drive from Santander, where there is an airport and a ferry terminal. You can drive to Bilbao in around an hour.
- A beautiful hotel that gave a lovely break from the Camino. Room was gorgeous and loved that there was a little washing line to use out of the front window. The lady was so kind and packed our breakfast as we departed early the next morning. Nice and quiet to sleep.
- The hosts were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. Breakfast was good and again friendly. Would heartily recommend.
- Good position close to Santander. Free parking on site. Everything was good and the breakfast had orange juice, coffee and toast served to the table and small fresh baguettes with a good selection of other foods.
- La estancia bien, todo muy correcto en cuanto calidad precio.Cerca de la playa.
- En la puntuación esta muy claro pero la playa de Trengandin es un buen reclamo.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This modern hotel is located in the center of Noja, just 5 minutes’ walk from Tregandin Beach. It has a free seasonal outdoor pool and a garden with a paddle tennis court and children’s playground. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Hotel Viadero’s air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer. Some rooms have garden views or to the main avenue.Viadero Hotel has a cafeteria and a restaurant, serving buffet and à la carte meals. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants in Plaza de la Villa Square, 500 feet away.The hotel has a private garage. There is a tour desk where you can obtain travel information. Santander and its airport are a 35-minute drive away.
- Air conditioning. Not found in other hotels here. Hotel is located near the town square, where all tourist life is available. Restaurants, terraces, shops, etc.and through the square you get to the beach. Total distance to beach is some 700m.
- The staff were very helpful and pleasant. The location was superb with many shops and stores near as well as the beach.
- The locations was close to the town centre amenities, restaurants, shops and cafes.
- The staff were excellent, helpful and accommodating
- Al ser temporada baja, no tuvimos que pagar el parquin.
Top Hotels In Ancillo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ancillo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ancillo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ancillo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!