10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anchorage Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
Anchorage Alaska is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anchorage Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anchorage Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anchorage Alaska. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anchorage Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anchorage Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anchorage Alaska:
Ramada Anchorage Downtown
Conveniently in the center of Anchorage, this modern Alaska hotel features free 24-hour transport, on-site dining and a gym. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring cable TV with extended channels, all accommodations at the Ramada Anchorage Downtown come with tea and coffee-making facilities, a fridge, and microwave.Anchorage Ramada’s on-site restaurant, The Slippery Salmon, serves a variety of American fare including pizza and sandwiches. Guests can kick back with a cocktail on the hotel’s outdoor patio.The Anchorage Museum and Alaska Railroad Depot are both a short walk away.
- The room was large and the front desk staff were very helpful.
- the resteraunt and waitstaff were amazing. omg the smoked salmon chowder was to die for!
- Attached restaurant and bar. Very accommodating with the use of the hotel shuttle. Convenient to downtown Anchorage.
- Attached restaurant and bar. Very accommodating with the use of the hotel shuttle. Convenient to downtown Anchorage.
- For the one night we stayed the hotel was good. Transport to airport was very good.
The Hotel Captain Cook
One of our top picks in Anchorage.Located in downtown Anchorage, this luxury hotel is 7 blocks from the Anchorage Museum. It features 4 restaurants, 15 retail stores and spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV.Free access to hotel Athletic Club is provided to all guests of The Hotel Captain Cook. The Club includes massage service, an indoor pool and separate men and women’s gyms.Among the various dining options is the Crow’s Nest featuring fine dining French/American cuisine and a wide variety of wine. The Pantry café specializes in Alaskan dishes.Beautiful views of the Chugach Mountains or Cook Inlet are provided from each room at Captain Cook Hotel. Decorated with rich colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator.Elderberry Park and Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center are both 7-minute walks from the hotel. Anchorage International Airport is 5.5 miles away.
- It was very elegant, yet affordable. Exceptional staff and several great restaurants. Unique gift shops on the main floor of the hotel too. I cannot recommend this hotel enough … it is superb! They made our 25th anniv. on Valentine’s Day just wonderful.
- The pillows are super fluffy, the valet parking and breakfast credit.
- Staff was excellent and the food and bars are great as well
- Excellent view, the staff was very helpful! We ended up staying an extra night!
- Great location, food, staff, bed is very comfortable and soft.
The Voyager Inn
The Voyager Inn offers accommodations in Anchorage.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 3.7 miles from The Voyager Inn.
- Very friendly staff (shout out to Don), hot breakfast, 12 noon late check out time, and cheap convenient car parking. We had a comfortable king bed and a room with a kitchenette. Excellent hotel, we highly recommend it.
- Location was excellent for walking around downtown, to dinner and to breakfast. We also had a nice little view of city lights.
- The staff was super friendly. Complimentary wine in the evening and free hot breakfast in the morning. The room is huge and includes a kitchenette. Location is terrific. This will be our go to hotel in downtown Anchorage from now on.
- Great location. Very good breakfast and managers reception. The brooms had lobby area we’re very pleasant and the staff was friendly. Having the facilities at the Captain Cook hotel was an added bonus. Great stay!
- Friendly staff nice room evening wine good breakfast convenient parking g and location to downtown area
Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage
One of our top picks in Anchorage.Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage offers accommodations in Anchorage.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 3.7 miles from Clarion Suites Downtown Anchorage.
- I stay here often when I am in town, mostly because of its location and price.
- Good location in Seattle. Near to Pike Market. Strong recommand take Uber in town. Braekfest taste great, but only few bread. Service and rooms are great.
- Loved the size of the rooms, loved the sitting area!
- Everything was great. Breakfast was outstanding, and the breakfast service was very attentive.
- I liked the hotel stay overall. I had my training downtown and your hotel was convenient for my training that was going on for walking to and from the De’nina Center.
Aspen Suites Hotel Anchorage
A full kitchen is available in each suite at this hotel. A Seattle’s Best Coffee Bar is in the lobby and the Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum is 4 miles away.A separate sitting and dining area are featured in each guest suite at the Aspen Suites Hotel. A flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player, free Wi-Fi, and a work desk are available.A laundromat and a business center are available for guest convenience at the Hotel Aspen Suites. A fitness center is also on site.The Alaska Zoo is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. New Seward Highway is one mile away and Ted Stevens International Airport is a 10 minute drive from the property.
- Comfortable clean place wth friendly staff, good coffee in lobby.
- Ease of checking in even though we were several hours early. Checkout was also a breeze. My kids enjoyed staying there.
- Bed too soft for me but just right for my wife. Needed extra blanket. Did not try breakfast. Did not know there was breakfast to try.
- The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The location met my needs for this trip and the price was terrific for a one night stay.
- The beds were super comfy! Our room was top notch clean and that is very important to us. The little kitchen was a plus with 2 kids (ages 8 & 11). Bathroom was nice, water pressure was good and I liked the toiletries. This was our 2nd time for staying at the Aspen and we are a local family. The only thing you are missing is a pool, but we knew that when we made the reservation. The staff was super friendly. We will come again and we will tell our friends about it! Bob & Bonnie Day
The Lakefront Anchorage
One of our top picks in Anchorage.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Lakefront Anchorage offers accommodations in Anchorage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The room was cozy and quiet. The meal in the restaurant was excellent and the staff was friendly and professional.
- Beds comfy, but feather pillows flattened instantly, no extra blankets or fanor microwave notvreally a good view of lake like expected either!
- Loved my room. The staff were really nice. Restaurant had really good food.
staff is nice.
room is great.
Bed and pillows perfect for a good rest
- The bed was really comfy and the earthquake was an added bonus
Quality Suites Historic Downtown
One of our top picks in Anchorage.This hotel offers a wide range of amenities, including: free hot breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi Internet access. Be sure to take a dip in the indoor heated pool or relax in the accompanying hot tub.All two-room suites are furnished and feature refrigerators, microwaves, sofa sleepers and coffee makers.Business travelers will enjoy a number of conveniences, including voice mail, data ports in every room and access to copy and fax services. The hotel also offers valet cleaning service and free parking.Quality Suites Historic Downtown is located in the heart of downtown Anchorage. The hotel is within walking distance of many area attractions. Visitors will want to explore the nearby Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center, Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center and The Imaginarium.
- The staff all went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Everyone from the front desk staff to housekeeping were friendly and helpful.
The waffles were exceptional.
Overall, the bed and everything on it were comfortable.
- Breakfast – amazing! Size of room – amazing! So much fun for a couple’s weekend.
Nice to have 24hr coffee/tea in the breakroom
suite was spacious & comfortable
Location was great. Walking distance to 4th Avenue, the Mall & Delaney park
- wish they can deliver to the rooms for complimentary breakfasts
Anchorage Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in Anchorage! This hotel in scenic Anchorage offers free Wi-Fi and suites with home-like amenities, including a full kitchen and separate living area. The Alaska Railroad Depot is 0.3 miles away.Each spacious 2-room suite at the Anchorage Grand Hotel is equipped with a sofa bed, work desk, and a dining area. The full kitchen is equipped with a stove, refrigerator, dishes and a dishwasher.A daily continental breakfast is offered at this hotel and the front desk is available 24 hours a day. The hotel provides a laundry and dry cleaning services and guests can use the on-site business center.The Grand Hotel is central to many area attractions, including the Imaginarium Discovery Museum and Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center, both a 3-minute drive from the hotel. Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is 5.9 miles away.
- I didn’t use the business center or breakfast offered
- this is a super great value hotel! it’s more like apartments with living room, kitchen, toaster, huge fridge, everything you need… it’s very nice stay! hotel staff is super friendly as well!
- Bed was super comfy. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location to the train station was great!
- It was very nice hotel . Very clean. The staff was very helpful with directions . Was able to walk to local shops.
The Grand was the perfect base for a trip to Alaska. It is excellently located in the centre of things. One block from the Hilton and a fraction of the price. We were able to leave our main suitcases there while travelling North to Denali and Fairbanks. We then had one night before training to the Kenai peninsula. Both the train station and Egan Center for the bus to Denali are 5 minutes walk away as are the good restaurants and museum in Anchorage. The limited staff were welcoming and helpful, the rooms (apartments) spacious and comfortable with wifi, phones and washing facilities available. Cookies and apples were also available free at reception. Breakfast was limited but all that was needed given all the other eating opportunities in Alaska.
Overall it was a great find
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, GuestHouse Inn & Suites Anchorage Inn offers accommodations in Anchorage.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
This is my second stay. After a very long flight arriving at 230 am I was picked up within 15 min of calling for the ride. I was helped with my bags all the way to my room. I was upgraded to top floor room for extra quietness without asking. Room clean , comfortable and simple. Checkout is at 11 but was given an extended to 1:00pm! Friendly, helpful staff.
Across the street is Sizzling Grill! Around the corner Authentic Mexican restaurant! The building itself is a bit funky but it served the purpose!!
- Only issue I had forgot to ask for handicap restroom
- Was your budget motel for the price on booking. comment it was ok
- Traveled with my 27 year old son to visit other family members.
- There are 2 young men who were amazing. If all young people in the hospitality were like them. I believe one’s name was Kyle and the other worked afternoon shift on the 23rd. It is a perfect location for me. I will be back again for my 13 or 14th time.
- This is my second stay. After a very long flight arriving at 230 am I was picked up within 15 min of calling for the ride. I was helped with my bags all the way to my room. I was upgraded to top floor room for extra quietness without asking. Room clean , comfortable and simple. Checkout is at 11 but was given an extended to 1:00pm! Friendly, helpful staff.
Anchorage Downtown Bed & Breakfast
Anchorage Downtown Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Anchorage.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Pam left a breakfast sack outside my door in the morning! She picked me up from the airport, made sure I got to stop at a walgreens before getting to the BnB, and even gave me some recommendations for where to eat dinner. There was a fridge, television, and small table in the bedroom, I had everything I needed including free bottled water. Pam also gave me a key to the front AND back of the house, so that I could get back in from wherever I wandered to in town.
Pam is an absolute delight, and it was awesome to have such a kind and welcoming host in a completely unfamiliar area!
Pam is also doing upgrades to the BnB so that more folks can stay at once. I can’t say enough good things about Anchorage Downtown.
- The location! The hostess, Pam, went out of her way to ensure we were satisfied with what we needed. She went over and beyond expectancy by picking us up from the airport, the train station, following us to to return our rental car and even doing a load of laundry!
- Very clean, great host, very obliging, great location near railway station.
- Fantastic host and breakfast. Large comfortable and light filled room, quiet enough for a good night’s sleep.Parking and walkable to downtown.
- clean, great location, spacious room, nice snack breakfast, free snacks and water, helpful owner, free airport shuttle.
- Pam left a breakfast sack outside my door in the morning! She picked me up from the airport, made sure I got to stop at a walgreens before getting to the BnB, and even gave me some recommendations for where to eat dinner. There was a fridge, television, and small table in the bedroom, I had everything I needed including free bottled water. Pam also gave me a key to the front AND back of the house, so that I could get back in from wherever I wandered to in town.
Top Hotels In Anchorage Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anchorage Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anchorage Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anchorage Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!