10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anaz Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Anaz Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anaz Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anaz Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anaz Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anaz Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anaz Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anaz Cantabria:
Located in the center of Lierganes in Cantabria, the modern Hotel Miera offers bright and spacious rooms with a private bathroom. The spectacular Cabarceno Wildlife Park is 2.5 mi away.The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 mi from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12 mi away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12 mi away.
- A wonderful property with the most fantastic (and kind) front desk reception staff. Muchas Gracias, Eduardo y Alicia!
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
Villa Pasiega is set surrounded by gardens in the small town of Hoznayo, Cantabria. It is a luxury hotel with a free spa and wellness center and free Wi-Fi.The spa center includes a hot tub, and a heated indoor swimming pool. There is a gym and a massage service, as well as 33 ft² of gardens and terraces.The rooms at the Villa Pasiega are spacious and soundproofed. All rooms have lots of natural light.A daily buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered. There is also a restaurant and a bar.Villa Pasiega is well located for the A-8 Motorway. Free private parking is offered on site. Santander Airport is only 11 miles away and it is a short drive from the sea.
- Welcoming and relaxing hotel. Beds and our room was perfect. Bar had a good selection including coffee etc and cakes. Staff in the bar and throughout the hotel were helpful and friendly. English is spoken by some staff. Free to move about and use the facilities at any time within the scheduled time 8am until 10pm. Food in the restuarant was good value, open from 8.30 in the evening. We had fresh fish from the bar menu, which had a small extra charge. Breakfast had a really good selection, one of the best in the hotels we stayed in. Spa, sauna and pool were just fabulous and we used it as much as we could. We loved our stay and would recommend. A short drive from Santander.
- Hotel was ‘adequate’ for one overnight stay – not more
Room was excellent.
Spa facilities very good.
Staff extreme.ly helpful
- Very nice large room, good views comfortable bed. Did not use spar facilities but they looked good. Restaurant evening meal was good, they cooked eggs bacon and sausage for breakfast on request. Parking was free outside. Wi Fi was ok.
Our ferry arrived Santander very late but the hotel was able to provide a good meal at 11pm.
The staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. Easy to find and convenient for motorway connection.
Hotel Villa Maria
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Villa Maria is located in Revilla, within only 10 minutes’ drive of Santander’s center and airport. The hotel includes an à la carte restaurant.Featuring a balcony, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer.The restaurant features a large terrace, so guests can enjoy their meals inside or outside. The property also offers a children’s playground.The 24 hours reception service is provided from the lobby or the cafeteria area.The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is only 3.1 mi from the property. Guests can also enjoy the beaches and coves on the Cantabrian coast within 10 minutes’ drive.
- Lovely old but well kept house. Good adjacent restaurant.
- Nice budget hotel with free parking close enuf for brittany ferries for the morning
- The hotel was very convenient for the airport or ferry . The chute and swings for the children were handy. Food was good too .
- It’s convenience for travelling into Santander City.
- Love this place and the people. We arrived during a taxi strike and they came and picked us up. Café is great value. Location is not a tourist place but you can get by car to Santillana del Mar in 30 mins, Comillas in a bit more, Liencres in 25 or less so it’s a good base. The café is frequented by locals. We loved it and would definitely go back if in the area again.
Posada 3 Valles
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Posada 3 Valles is set in Mirones, in the Valle de Miera, within 20 minutes’ drive from Carbaceno Natural Park. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Rooms are accessible by elevator.A breakfast including local products and homemade cookies is served every morning both in the cafeteria or in the terrace in summer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and a shared lounge.Several hiking and cycling routes start from the property. Staff at the reception can provide more information on what the area has to offer.Santander is 13 mi from Posada 3 Valles, while Santillana del Mar is 21 mi away. Santander Airport is 11 mi from the property.
- Hosts, room, house, views, little bar just 5 min walk away.
- Lovely breakfast both mornings. Really nice dinner also on the first night. A beautiful spot. Was unfortunate that there had been thunderstorms and very heavy rain before we arrived as I would say it is amazing here in the sunshine. We could see vultures from the back veranda gliding around up near the mountain top and the owner told us they are nesting way up there. It was lovely to be so close to nature. Family room was a good size and beds were comfortable.
- Great hospitality! nice terrace with beautiful view. It was great to stay there. Highly recommendable!
- The owners Carlos and especially Katie were very welcoming, informative and relaxed. Beautiful room overlooking one of the valleys along which we later followed the river. Recommend taking one of the walking sticks offered by Katie as this gives you more confidence when confronted with one of the dogs en route (and when wearing flip flops!). Home cooked breakfast to your personal taste. The pretty, tiny village of Miera is close enough to Lierganes to get a taxi and choose from the many eating out experiences. (Approx 7-9 Euros)
- The owners are very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was superb! I recommend the region to people who like outdoors and beautiful landscapes. Cantabria is one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
Hotel Termas de Liérganes is located in Liérganes, 3.1 mi from Cabárceno Nature Reserve. Each heated room has traditional décor, a TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine and there is also a café with a terrace looking onto the gardens.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the facilities at Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, for an additional charge. Located 350 feet from the property, it offers an indoor pool, a thermal circuit, hot spring bath and a range of health and beauty treatments. Guests have free access to the thermal pool from 16:00 to 21:00.Santander and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Bilbao is 56 mi away.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- El personal es muy amable, el desayuno muy variado y todo estaba muy limpio.
- Maravilloso el entorno y la cantidad de tratamientos que ofrecen. Los empleados son muy serviciales y el desayuno incluido muy completo. La posibilidad de usar la piscina climatizada de agua termal por las tardes sin ningún tipo de coste, es un lujo.
This impressive 17th-century palace is located in Solares, 15 minutes’ drive from central Santander. It offers a charming garden, a Baroque chapel and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The hotel is housed within the Palace of the Marqueses de Valbuena. The elegant rooms at Los Guardeses feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with a desk and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Santander’s ferry terminal and 10 minutes from the airport. You can drive to the beach in Somo in 18 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 6.2 mi away.
- bed very comfy did not want to get up room very clean
- The hotel building is beautiful, and it has a nice front garden; the staff is professional and extremely helpful. And the cost per night was relatively low.
- Booked last minute as was running late Staff v friendly and helpful
- The building is amazing and the staff personal attention superb
- Lovely place and helpful and friendly staff. Thank you
Castilla Termal Balneario Solares
With superb relaxation and spa facilities, including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, this is a luxurious, modern and renovated historical building in a tranquil setting of Solares. Somo and Loredo Beaches are just 6.2 mi from the hotel, while Santander is 11 mi away. Free WiFi is provided and free public parking is available on site.The Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares rooms are comfortable and modern, with natural light and big windows overlooking the park or the garden. They include a air conditioning, a mini-bar, and a TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the hotel’s spa, the well-equipped fitness center, and the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.At night, enjoy traditional regional specialties or international favorites at the Castilla Termal Balneario de Solares restaurant. ;
- Convenient, friendly and clean. Good nights sleep and great breakfast.
- The staff is so friendly and the hotel is located near Santander. We visited Picos de Europa from here as well as the Zoo. I strongly recommend this hotel.
- Having completed a 120km section of Camino Del Norte (Bilbao-Santander), this was the perfect hotel for relaxation. The hotel has a very long history and the spa complex was exceptional. The room was very luxurious, the view from the room overlooked the outdoor pool. The breakfast was very expansive with plenty of choice. The bar menu was OK for an evening meal. The hotel is located close to the train and bus stations to travel to Santander as well as local beaches.
- Reception was very good and informative. Parking garage €6 only – good.
- Great welcome, friendly staff. Room and facilities were excellent, pool looked great but we didn’t get the chance to use it.
Located in Esles, Hosteria Hijuelas features a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property has a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The inn has a playground.Santander is 19 miles from Hosteria Hijuelas, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- La comida del restaurante realmente esquisita. La habitacion amplia muy comoda y limpia.
- El entorno precioso. Muy cerca de Cabarcéno, Santander y más… La dueña muy atenta, amable. El desayuno perfecto . Habitaciones limpias. Lo recomiendo.
La atención del personal.
Las vistas de la habitación
La comida, el solomillo, la ensalada templada, los postres….
El lugar está en plena naturaleza, bien ubicado para ver todos los pueblos de Cantabria.
El desayuno muy bueno, se desviven porque no te falte de nada y si quieres algo te lo hacen. Tienen un buen restaurante calidad precio.
- Tiene mucho encanto, Marian y Jose te dan un trato excelente, el desayuno espectacular y las cenas exquisitas, muy buena atencion, pendiente de nosotros y de que necesitamos. Las recomendaciones para ver cosas ……todo. Totalmente recomendable
Hotel Las Anclas
Hotel Las Anclas is located south of Santander Bay, just 1.9 mi from Santander Parayas Airport and near the S-10 Motorway. It offers 24-hour reception, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms at Hotel Las Anclas comes with heating, a mini-bar and a work desk. Amenities are provided in the private bathroom. Connected rooms are also available.Las Anclas is surrounded by the La Cantabrica Park. Santander is only 3.7 mi away and the Cabarceno Natural Park lies within 4.3 mi. A number of beaches and bays are found within 7.5 mi.
Nice small hotel in Santander surroundings . 9Km from city center so you need a car .
Clean rooms , ok for the price . Staff is nice , one gentleman in particular was very helpful .
- Really friendly and helpful staff and excellent breakfast, clean, tidy and good value.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating, the rooms were clean and spacious. An ideal kicking off point for a cycling trip across Spain all at a very good price
- Short taxi ride to port the staff very very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble… even finding me a larger rubbish bin as i didnt want to leave pizza boxes and bottles all over the place
- We just wanted a place to sleep for the night as were landing in the area late at night and then knew we were moving off to another region early the next day. This hotel therefore suited our needs perfectly. We were surprised to discover when we arrived that breakfast was included in the price so we took them up on that offer in the morning. The rooms were large and comfy and the kids room had inter-leading door to ours. Staff were helpful. I would say very good value for money for what we needed.
- Nice small hotel in Santander surroundings . 9Km from city center so you need a car .
Hotel Escuela Las Carolinas
Las Carolinas is a hospitality school where young hoteliers and chefs come to train. It is a restored 19th-century mansion with 16404 ft² of gardens, and it offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms at Hotel Escuela Las Carolinas feature simple décor, with light wooden furniture and floors. All have a bathroom with an exterior window and hairdryer, a desk and a TV. Some offer garden views.During term time, a full lunch menu is served in the modern dining room, from Monday to Friday. Evening meals are available on Fridays. All meals must be reserved in advance.The Escuela Las Carolinas has an emphasis on personal service, including a tour desk service at reception.Hotel Escuela Las Carolinas is located up on a hill, with fantastic views over Santander. Santander Train Station lies within 0.7 mi, while the city center is a 10-minute walk away.
- Lovely old building in attractive grounds. Safe parking. It is part of a hotel training school which adds interest and, I’m sure, keeps standards high.
- Although a little out of town, this hotel is in a delightful situation with lovely grounds, which we overlooked from the terrace. Comfortable rooms and great to have a coffee machine! Easy parking for a campervan.
- Great period Spanish hotel in a great location. Comfortable but decor a little tired, however that is what is endearing about the property. Rooms adequate, bathroom en suite which is clean and modern. Good choice for breakfast. Parking at extra cost. Recommended.
- All fine. Loads of character. Breakfast was good with hot and continental options. Ideal location for the Ferry Port.
- This hotel has the best of two worlds: it is in the city 10 minutes from the centre, but it has the tranquillity of country accommodation. The building, a small palace, is beautiful and the garden and parking are fantastic. Quiet, spacious and comfortable room, with minibar, coffee maker and a large bathroom. The price-quality ratio is perfect.
Top Hotels In Anaz Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anaz Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anaz Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anaz Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!