10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anayo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Anayo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anayo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anayo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anayo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anayo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anayo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anayo Asturias:
Casona Fuentes del Sueve
Built in 1887, this charming Asturian country house offers wonderful views of the Sueve Valley and Picos de Europa Mountains. It has extensive gardens and a cozy lounge with fireplace.Rooms at Casona Fuentes del Sueve feature wooden floors and bright, country-style décor. Each heated room has a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.The Casona Fuentes del Sueve serves a daily breakfast of fruit juice, homemade jams and other local produce. A popular Japanese restaurant, Fuente La Lloba, is located just 650 feet away.Casona Fuentes del Sueve is located in the Sierra del Sueve Mountains, a 30-minute drive from Lastres Beach and Cangas de Onis. Free private parking is available on site.
- Good attention! Friendly atmosphere! Delicious carrot cake! A good bar/restaurant 5 munutes away.
- Beautiful location perfect for a relaxing stay. Attentive hosts providing a great breakfast and tasty dinner.
- Stayed at the Casona Fuentes del Sueve for one night. It is a wonderful place full of character. The hosts were very welcoming and provided good information to plan the rest of our trip. The room was spotless and very comfortable.
- The owners were really nice and made us feel welcome. We enjoyed chatting to them and they gave us some tips that helped us get the most out of our holiday. The hotel is situated in a very peaceful area, and as a bonus, is a short drive to some lovely beaches. I would definitely recommend staying here and we hope to be back again in the near future.
- It was quiet, rural, personal and memorable. Hosts were excellent and the whole stay very homely.
Palacio de Cutre
Located in a 16th century Asturian palace, Palacio de Cutre offers elegant rooms with a pillow menu and private bathroom. From the garden there are views of the Picos de Europa.The hotel has been carefully restored and decorated with authentic furnishings. The lounge at the Palacio de Cutre features a fireplace and there is also a library where guests can relax.The hotel is in an beautiful location in the Piloña River Valley, surrounded by nature. It is located 12 mi from the Cantabrian Sea and 22 mi from the Picos de Europa.Guests can enjoy activities nearby Palacio de Cutre, such as canoeing and hiking. Staff are happy to provide information on the surrounding area.
- we travelled in a group and we were made to feel very welcome, we sat outside and had a drink whilst are party checked in the views were stunning, the evening meal was excellent, we all had a good nights sleep and the Breakfast was first class. we stayed in 7 hotels on our tour of Northern Spain and Portugal everybody in our party voted Palacio de Cutre the favourite. if i was in the area again i would not hesitate to stay at the Palacio de Cutre again. Thank you.
.Generous and delicious breakfast
.The hotel offers a meticulous decor and has a romantic atmosphere
The surrounding area is just perfect: in the middle of the countryside, green meadows, mountains.
.Astounding view from our window
.Dinner at the hotel restaurant was a real treat
- Beautiful old restored Manor House . First class restaurant and very helpful staff.
Blueberry freshly squeezed juice!
Service was great
Thank you so much for accommodating our fresh fruits and vegetables picture session
- Amazing place, beautiful old authentic house with stunning view. Polite and professional stuff. Delicious breakfast, good menu for lunch and dinner. Clean, silent and relaxing place. Only sounds of nature and fresh air you can enjoy!
Hotel Palacio de Libardon
Offering rustic-style rooms with fantastic views of Libardón Valley and Sueve Mountains, Hotel Palacio de Libardon is set in a stone-walled, former palace. There are large gardens with terraces and stables.Heated rooms feature colonial or Indian-style wooden furnishings and colorful walls. They all have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Palacio de Libardon has its own café-bar which serves light meals, as well as bar open at night. It also offers a lounge area with a fireplace and a selection of books, as well as several galleries overlooking the valley and mountains.Horse riding can be arranged at the hotel and staff can provide information about the area. The Asturian coast can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive.Gijón and Oviedo are both around 50 minutes’ drive away and free parking is available on site.
- The breakfast was incredible and dinner was excellent. The hotel has a beautiful view and lots of comfy chairs for you to admire it from. The room was simple and elegant. Lucia was very friendly.
- Beautiful setting in the mountains of Asturias but with easy access to both Asturias’ awesome beaches and towns like Oviedo. The owner and Sandra and the rest of the staff are awesome. We will definitely be back!!
- El desayuno y las cenas en el hotel son muy recomendables. Todo muy rico y el trato de todo el personal fue excepcional. Las vistas desde el hotel son geniales.
El hotel me pareció muy bonito ,sobre todo por su rehabilitación respetando el entorno y el edificio.
Un lugar perfecto para desconectar,tranquilidad absoluta.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y personal, han sido encantadores y nos han hecho sentir como en familia. A parte el lugar es maravilloso. Cabe destacar las cenas y desayunos. Lo mejor!! La chica mexicana era nuestra camarera y es encantadora, nos encariñamos mucho con ella. Las comidas excelentes. El bufet de desayuno estupendo. La experiencia en general ha sido maravillosa. Volveremos!
Hosteria de Torazo Nature
Hosteria de Torazo Nature in Torazo has 4-star accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden and a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Hosteria de Torazo Nature the rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.There’s an in-house bar and guests can also use the business area.Gijón is 25 miles from Hosteria de Torazo Nature, while Oviedo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 49 miles from the hotel.
- Nice hotel in a superb location. Restaurant was good. Staff mostly friendly and helpful. Nice outdoor pool. Beautiful and quiet location.
- The views and the pool were wonderful. Good supper as well.
- wonderful views. Situated in a real beautiful village. Very good bedroom and bathroom.
- Amazing hide away in the mountains. Hotel and facilities were excellent.
- The Hotel is good and very clean. Relaxing and quiet. Good for relax and disconnection. Stunning landscape and nature eveywhere!!
Palacio de Rubianes, Hotel & Golf
Palacio de Rubianes is a beautiful former palace at the foot of Monte Sueve, overlooking the Picos de Europa. It offers luxurious rooms, free Wi-Fi and a golf course.The hotel features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls and archways. All rooms have light décor and are equipped with a fan, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have skylight windows and views of the surrounding countryside.The Palacio de Rubianes Hotel & Golf has terraces overlooking its extensive grounds. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace, offering mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional specialties using local ingredients such as game and mushrooms.The La Goleta region is popular for fishing, canoeing and horseback riding. The hotel can organize plane tours and hunting trips, as well as bike rental. The Asturian coast is approximately 9 miles away.
- As an old building (palace) most times I would do pictures of this place and post then on my blog. But now, i got to sleep in such great place that had great cuisine (a bit salty for a Romanian), stone wals, modern features and extra
El hotel y los alrededores son muy bonitos!
Personal, muy amables; el desayuno muy bueno y variado.
- La tranquilidad y la decoración de los salones. El ambiente daba mucha calidez. Muy elegante y silencioso.
Una localización increible en medio de un valle.
Muy buen servicio. Tranquilidad total.
Cerca de los Picos de Europa.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Set in large gardens, El Foyu is 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Colunga. The rustic property features free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with wooden beamed ceilings.Rooms have wooden floors and exposed stone walls. All include a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries; and some have a spa bath, subject to availability.There is a café-bar and packed lunches can be requested. A buffet breakfast is available and there are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Guests can relax in the library in front of the large fireplace.El Foyu offers 24-hour reception and free parking. It is around 5 minutes’ drive from beaches such as La Griega, La Isla, La Espasa and Lastres. Tito Gustillo Caves are 15 minutes away by car and it is 43 mi to the Picos de Europa Mountains.
- Helpful staff and nice property with a lot of old rural charm. The decoration of the property was especially well chosen.
There was a lovely breakfast provided every morning and the staff were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The bedroom was spacious and traditional with a large, comfortable bed. It is situated in very peaceful surroundings and we managed to great a great sleep uninterrupted.
We had a walk to the beach which was a little tricky to navigate but it was a pleasant experience in rural Spain.
The bathroom was modern and spacious.
There was a view of the countryside with horses from out window and in the distance, some sort of wild mammal could be seen entering the forrest. Fascinating!
The initial drive up to the property very picturesque.
A lot of potential, this could be a great hotel.
- Very spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, with everything that you could possibly need. Friendly staff and delicious Spanish (rather than international) breakfast. Perfect location for breaking a journey.
- The owner’s mother and the cleaner were very friendly. The hotel has a driver to take you to and from their restaurant in nearby Lastres. The hotel is situated in a beautiful setting and the cost for a room including breakfast and dinner is very reasonable. The bed was big and comfortable but the room was a bit dark even in the daytime.
Mar Del Sueve
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Located on the Camino de Santiago route in Colunga, Mar Del Sueve is a traditional house offering elegant rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.The hotel building features traditional Asturian architecture and colonial design inside. There are natural materials, such as wooden ceilings and stone walls, as well as décor inspired by music.A breakfast including fresh fruit juice, homemade cakes and Asturian frisuelo crêpes is served daily.The Mar del Sueve is about 10 minutes’ drive from La Griega and La Isla beaches and there are many mountain paths nearby. Gijón is 12 miles away.
- The style and creativity of the hotel was exceptional. Really imaginative and beautifully done. Will definitely like to return one day. Excellent location for the Camino. Good secure place for bicycles overnight.
- Every little corner of the hotel held something interesting, the bedroom was a delight.
- This property was just lovely. The receptionist was so helpful and went out of her way to do things for me. In fact all the staff were so friendly I could have stayed another day or two. Lovely gardens, the room was so comfortable and when your on the Camino all these things matter. I’m not sure how much the place usually costs but I got a really good deal for my night there. Will definitely go back if I’m ever back this way.
- As also mentioned by other guests, the terrace/garden is most beautiful,the little one loved the rabbit stall and the fishes, I loved having breakfast outside amidst flowers. Everybody from staff was super kind and helpful. The food from the restaurant menue was excellents. On summer weekends they sometimes have small concerts in the garden. Whether that is to be considered a plus or a minus depends on ones’ agenda.
- Loved the renovated old part of the hotel; do take the extended breakfast instead of the standard breakfast.
Hotel Restaurante El Manquin
Centrally located in Villaviciosa, on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hotel Restaurante El Manquin offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with balconies overlooking the garden or street.Rooms feature wooden floors and come with a wardrobe, TV and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves a wide range of dishes and a set menu is available upon prior request. Room service, special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.Free parking is available nearby and the hotel is 40 minutes’ drive from Oviedo and 30 minutes’ drive form Gijón. Covandonga, Cangas de Onís and the Picos de Europa Mountains are around 43 mi away. Rodiles Beach is 10 minutes away and the Jurassic Museum is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Great central location
Cafes and restaurants close by
Lift to room
- We recieved very warm welcome, thank you for that. Nice place in a pleasant location. Excellent restaurant. Definitely recommend.
- No restaurant service for the evening,bar already closing at 18-00 when I arrived.Cafe not open when I left at 07-30.Internet intermittent at best.
- Convenient, friendly staff, quiet, family run hotel
- Great small hotel, friendly staff, lovely location in Villaviciosa. Good breakfast & excellent food in the restaurant!
- Great central location
Hotel Las Vegas
Located in Colunga, Hotel Las Vegas features a terrace. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property is 1.3 miles from Museo del Jurásico de Asturias.At the hotel, each room includes a balcony. The rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 51 miles from Hotel Las Vegas.
- Friendly and understanding staff. Great food in the busy bar/restaurant downstairs. The room was everything I needed for one night whilst walking the Camino.
- The room sizes were great and the place was comfortable. Staff were very helpful. This was a stop-over for us but we would like to come back and explore the area more. We were able to get free street parking out the front of the hotel. We also ate dinner here and it was delicious. Coffee was good too. Free wifi appreciated.
- Excellent location, very clean. Friendly staff and a good price.
Pleasantly surprised by this perfectly positioned little hotel right in the heart of town.
Within walking distance from some great restaurants and the food on offer at this restaurant is also fantastic!
Short drive to the beach which is on a stunning coastline.
We only stayed overnight passing through but so glad we did!
- The bed was very comfortable. Dinner was very nice and available before 8.30 – unusual for Spain! Lovely location.
Hotel The Island
Featuring a terrace, Hotel The Island is located in La Isla. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel has a shared lounge and a bar.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Gijón is 29 miles from Hotel The Island, while Llanes is 29 miles away. Asturias Airport is 52 miles from the property.
The hotel is perfectly situated just a few metres from the beach, we stayed in July before the peak holiday period and didn’t have too much difficulty parking close to the hotel.
Colunga is a very short drive away where you will find plenty of cafés, restaurants and shops.
La Isla itself is a beautiful quite village, the beach is fantastic and there is a paddle board hire shop where you can hire out boards and wetsuits.
Our room in the hotel was very clean, well equipped, had a balcony and overlooked the beach, it could not be faulted, also the hotel allows pets which was a major consideration for us.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke good English as well as Spanish, the current owners are from the Netherlands.
We would absolutely go back again
- Really lovely, modern rooms, very helpful family run ! Straight onto the beach from the hotel, beautiful island opposite the beach can be reached at low tide. Parking was easy. Dogs welcomed ! Pilgrims walk and ancient trenches can be visited, aswell as stunning cliff walks either side of beach.
- Breakfast was lovely. Ideal for what we needed on Camino. Staff were extremely helpful and efficient
- The location is great and very easy to find. The stuff is nice and happy to help, they even recommended us restaurant for the dinner. The parking is free and just a few meters from hotel + I really like the view from the the room.
- Very clean, friendly staff, fifty steps from the beach. Very cool neighborhood behind the hotel to walk around. Colunga bars and restaurants a 5 min drive.
- The hotel is perfectly situated just a few metres from the beach, we stayed in July before the peak holiday period and didn’t have too much difficulty parking close to the hotel.
Top Hotels In Anayo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anayo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anayo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anayo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!