10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anaya Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Anaya Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anaya Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anaya Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anaya Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anaya Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anaya Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anaya Castile And Leon:
Eurostars Plaza Acueducto
One of our top picks in Segovia.This recently built 4-star hotel provides accommodations designed in a contemporary-style. It is located just opposite the magnificent ancient aqueduct.Set at the heart of beautiful Segovia, this hotel overlooks one of the city’s most famous monuments. Enjoy views of the aqueduct from this hotel. From here you can stroll around the historical city streets and admire the stunning architecture.All rooms include a TV, mini-bar, hairdryer, safe, and telephone, as well as free toiletries. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The property offers a breakfast service for a surcharge, including special diets. You can also find luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services, and room service. Private covered parking is available for an extra charge.Plaza Acueducto features free Wi-Fi internet access – allowing you to connect and check your emails at any time.
- Staff member receptionist Judith extremely helpful
- Breakfast was average and we found this hotel quite underwhelming to be honest. It is in the perfect area, but looks better in the pictures, than real life. We wouldn’t return.
- The location is awesome. Right next to the Roman acueduct and the entrance to the walled part of the city. The parking right within the hotel property is a definite plus. Walk to all the major attractions. Excellent property and value.
- Excellent location – fantastic room looking on to the aqueduct
- Fantastic position. Room 217 had a super view of the aqueduct and restaurants right outside the hotel
Free Wi-Fi and a characteristic Spanish café can be found at Hotel Corregidor, located in Sevovia’s Old Town just 1,650 feet from the famous Aqueduct. Segovia Bus Station is directly across the road.All rooms at Hotel Corregidor are exterior-facing, and some offer views over the city. They are cheerfully decorated and have wooden floors.The hotel’s café has rustic décor and serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can enjoy characteristic local dishes for lunch and dinner.The Corregidor has a TV lounge and a tour desk, where staff can provide information about the city.Segovia is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and houses an impressive Gothic cathedral and several Romanesque churches. All its attractions are contained within the old city walls.
- Comfortable stay. The room was warm and cozy, and I really appreciated that there was the fridge. Breakfasts were superb and hotels location near the station and in walkable distance from all the sights was great also.
- Stayed here several times over the years so a known quantity – well located for a short walk into town, good sized rooms, limited parking outside but a convenient area of pavement outside ideal for parking 3 or 4 motorcycles which is overlooked by the adjacent police headquarters so added security provided! The guys in the adjoining bar/restaurant were very friendly and accommodating in providing a late night snack. The reception staff aren’t the friendliest you’ll meet but they are very efficient. Well located for onward travel.
- Very good location, hotel is situated very close to bus station and in the heart of Segovia, its very close to Aquaduct. Breakfast was very nice. Confortable bed. They have heating in the rooms (which is not a spanish standard) and they used it in the evening (my stay was in midOctober).
- Excellent localization near the center of old Segovia and its monuments
- Location short walk from main attractions.car parking nearby near police station.
Parador de Segovia
This Parador has amazing views over one of Spain’s most monumental cities. Enjoy the view from your bedroom, the outdoor pool or the elegant dining room which serves great local cuisine.Surprisingly modern, this Parador de Segovia boasts contemporary design in its interiors. Walls have modern paintings which complement the elegant furniture.The gardens surroundings the property are the perfect place to enjoy the Spanish sunshine and discover peace and quiet.Relax in the round, indoor swimming pool which is heated and also boasts more fabulous views over Segovia and its surrounding landscape.Enjoy fresh, local produce in the Para de Segovio’s restaurant – try the specialty roast pork which is cooked in a wood-fired oven.The Parador de Segovia has various function rooms for business events or conferences as well as a large dining room which can cater for groups and special occasions.
- Fabulous views from bedroom balcony and dining room.
- Free parking, nice view over the city from balcony and garden. Quiet room. Very nice staff.
- Excellent facilities and location. A spacious hotel with great views over the city.
- Fantastic view of Segovia, easy to follow and park, very helpful and polite staff, lovely indoor pool, quiet rooms.
- Clean, modern facility located within a 10 minute taxi ride to Alcazar, the Aqueduct and the Cathedral in Segovia. Property features a conference center so not exclusively a tourist property.
Hotel Real Segovia
One of our top picks in Segovia.Situated in the central square of Las Sirenas, between the cathedral and Roman aqueduct, this classic, continental-style hotel provides an elegant setting for your stay in the beautiful city of Segovia.Set in the historic heart of the city, the hotel is the ideal base for exploring the stunning monuments of Segovia, such as San Martín church, the cathedral and the famous Roman aqueduct.At the end of a long day’s sightseeing you can relax in the bar with a drink or have a chat with colleagues or friends in the lounge area.
Staff kindness and willingness to help exceed all our expectations. I asked for a late check out which wasn’t possible but I was offered great, sensible and useful alternatives. Kudos to the team.
Location is just perfect. A short stroll either to see the Aqueduct or the Alcazar. Plenty of restaurants and coffees nearby. If you go by car, book a parking in advance and a valet service will be available on your arrival.
- the rooftop library and terrace provide a gorgeous view of Segovia and the staff were stellar in their service. the rooms were very quiet which is impressive considering the volume of tourists just outside.
- It’s perfectly located in the middle of the old town. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The hotel is right in the center and has been renovated recently. Our room was big and comfy. The staff was extremely helpful and nice.
Great views from roof terrace.
Location spot on
- Staff kindness and willingness to help exceed all our expectations. I asked for a late check out which wasn’t possible but I was offered great, sensible and useful alternatives. Kudos to the team.
Hotel Fray Sebastian
Offering a la carte restaurant and terrace, Hotel Fray Sebastian is located in Nava de la Asunción. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas. Shops and cafeterias are 1,300 feet away.All air-conditioned rooms include a TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guests can relax on the shared lounge.Voltoya river is 3.1 miles from Hotel Fray Sebastian. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 93 mi away.
- Comfortable. Bed very good. Lots of clean absorbent towels
- Great value. Exactly what we needed when we needed it. Thought we werelost following GPS then this beautiful oasis appears with good food and clean comfortable rooms. Very accommodating staff to someone who speaks no Spanish.
- Very good breakfeast (choice of tapas and bocadillos) with fresh juice, coffee and tea, comfy bed and space in the room, nice fittings & decoration in the communal hotel space. Friendly and helpful staff if you try to speak the language.
- Basic but very good hotel. No frills but that’s irrelevant when it’s such a low price. Rooms are large, clean & comfy (with air con). Staff are friendly (tho not English speaking). Great tapas in the bar
- Staff were great especially young waitress who worked so hard to make us feel comfortable
Hotel Cándido is located in a quiet area of Segovia, 7 minutes’ drive from the city’s famous aqueduct. It offers a spa, outdoor pool and classic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Cándido feature a private balcony and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A mini-bar with welcome drinks is available for free. Each one comes with a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s spa is available for a surcharge, it includes a hot tub, sauna and hammam. There is also a fitness center and a wide range of massage treatments is available.The Cándido’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and specializes in roast meats. During the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the attractive terrace.
- The room was exquisite, very comfortable and enjoyable. A great and beautiful lobby. A perfect to place to stay with a car due to its far location from Segovia historical center.
- Stunning hotel and grounds. Fabulous rooms and very quiet and relaxing. From the minute you enter the opulent reception, you are aware of being in a rather special hotel. Great location for visiting Segovia.
The location, easy to find..10minute into heart of the city.
The bedroom was very comfortable, and the bathroom had excellent facilities
- The room was very large and beautifully furnished. The bsthroom was very large and well designed. The staff was very kind and professional. Breakfast buffet was first class.
- Photos didn’t do it justice…. hotel was fantastic, room was huge with a huge bed, bathroom was fantastic, the shower was epic.
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
One of our top picks in Segovia.Surrounded by the historic district of San Esteban, this charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 16th century. Enjoy the aristocratic feel throughout your stay.Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- I loved the breakfast, the view from my room and the spaciousness.
- Excellent service! The location is in the very centre and easy to get everywhere. They got their parking, which is very convenient if you travel by car as we were. Also the breakfast is very good.
- Enjoyed our stay. Staff were helpful . Very central .
- Staff were excellent, the breakfast was phenominal, and our triple room was massive.
- A lovely place overall! Nice location. Private parking available. Very spacious room and a large, comfortable bed with a duvet cover (not something you can count on when in Spain). Stunning views from our room/balocony overlooking the countryside. Great breakfast too, with a lot to choose from.
Located on the outskirts of Segovia, 1.9 mi from the historic center, Hospederia Gemma features a big garden and a furnished sun terrace. A free private parking is available on-site.Heated rooms at Hospederia Gemma have a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a desk. All come with a private bathroom with bathrobe, free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms have views of Segovia or of the Sierra de Guadarrama. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A breakfast including home made products is served every morning at Hospederia Gemma, and the property also features a small farmyard with hens. An ecological breakfast is also offered.You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside while Segovia’s famous aqueduct is a 20-minute walk away. Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso is 6.2 mi from Hospederia Gemma.
- The room was very comfortable and overall the hotel very pleasant indeed.
- The welcome we received was very friendly. Our lovely hostess spoke no English and we speak very little Spanish but we had great fun making ourselves understood. The room was beautiful and very quiet. There was a lovely terrace for our use. We had a very good breakfast cooked for us in the morning and a charming send off.
- Very fine accommodation. Owner friendly and helpfull.
- הכל: היתייחסות, האוכל הניקיון והסדר המקום והמיקום.אין אישה כל כך חמודה כמו חמה. ממש נהננו מהמקום כל כך יפה עם סטייל מיוחד ומהיתייחסית כל כך טובה מהבעלת העסק. Gemma אנחנו מתגעגעים אליך
La tranquilidad del lugar.
El jardin tan bonito.
El desayuno muy rico en una galeria-mirador muy agradable.
Las camas muy comodas.
La amabilidad de la dueña de la Casa Rural.
Hotel San Antonio el Real
San Antonio el Real is located next to Segovia’s Roman Aqueduct. Set in a converted monastery with a beautiful cloister, the stylish rooms offers free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.All air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel San Antonio el Real come with a safe. Modern furniture and tiled floors create a relaxed atmosphere, and there is a work desk and a mini-bar.The San Antonio Hotel’s restaurant serves a range of local dishes, and there is also a bar-café. It offers free on-site parking.
- Excellent location not far from the aqueduct. Spotless room and very comfortable bed. The restaurant staff very good and helpful. Food served was very good and tasty.
- The room was well appointed, the location perfect for strolls into the city and the hotel restaurant was excellent.
Close by to the aquaduct and easy walk into the old town.
Easy private parking.
- Nice place within walking distance from the center of town. Parking facilities were a bonus, even though when we arrived most of the places were taken by the restaurant customers and it was difficult to find a an available place (luckily, we had a very small car). Friendly staff at reception.
- The food and beveridge staff exceeded expectations. Very friendly
This 4-star hotel is located in the heart of Segovia, a beautiful and historic traditional old city, which has been granted World heritage status. Free WiFi is available throughout Los Arcos.The central location makes the hotel the ideal base for exploring this fascinating city; take a pleasant stroll around the well-preserved old streets. As well as the charming old town, the hotel is also in the center of the city’s shopping areas and business districts.The excellent meeting rooms and facilities and the hotel’s location, close to Madrid, means that the hotel is a great place for events, seminars and conventions. The hotel offers a free mini-bar with soft drinks and a free safe.The services, the experienced professional staff and the comfortable accommodations help to make your stay a pleasant one.
- Nice newer hotel, larger bed (queen size?). Pretty good location a short block from the main pedestrian street, a short walk to old town. Very close to the main bus station. We didn’t eat at the restaurant, but the bar was nice and had good tapas. There was a small fridge in the room.
- We asked for a city map and the person at reception was helpful at directing us to restaurants, pedestrian streets in the old town and the main sightseeing areas.
- Comfortable rooms. Close to old town and good underground parking
- Clean hotel, booked private parking with them. The hotel is just across the road that leads up to the aquaduct. Lots of restaurants along that part.
- Close to the centre of Segovia within walking distance of all the sites. Very friendly helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Anaya Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anaya Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anaya Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anaya Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!