10 Best Hotels To Stay In Analomink Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Analomink Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Analomink Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Analomink Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Analomink Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Analomink Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Analomink Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Analomink Pennsylvania:
Baymont Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Baymont Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Bartonsville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bethlehem is 27 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites, and Allentown is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 25 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites.
- Bed was comfortable, great location, restaurant / bar was nice
- The hotel staff as well as the people staying there let you alone
- Easily accessible to local businesses and tourist attractions. Lounge within hotel.
- Near a lot of entertainment. Lounge was nice and great food
- The bed was comfortable, the waffles were for the breakfast. The Lounge was nice for the drink
Days Inn Tannersville
This Tannersville hotel off of Interstate 80 is within a 10 minute drive of attractions like Camelbeach Waterpark and CBK Mountain Adventures. The hotel also provides a continental breakfast.Guests staying at the Days Inn Tannersville can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool and have access to free Wi-Fi. There is also a business center.A microwave, refrigerator and cable TV are included in every room at the Tannersville Days Inn.The Crossings Premium Outlets are one mile from the hotel. Mount Airy Casino Resort is an 11 minute drive away.
- Great value for money, it’s near to the Resort and Aqua park
- The location was excellent and check-in/check-out were a breeze.
- Convenient & affordable. Room temperature was warm, though it was 10* outside.
- Price and location – near Mt. Airy casino and for the price got breakfast. Staff helpful
The blankets were stained, not comfortable. Pillows were small and also seems like it was there for years. There was an old like smell in the room.
This was not what I was expecting at all. We made due because we traveled far and had a young daughter.
Breakfast could be better also.
Woodfield Manor Resort: A Sundance Vacations Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Woodfield Manor Resort: A Sundance Vacations Resort offers accommodations in Cresco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Mount Pocono is 3.2 miles from Woodfield Manor , and Jim Thorpe is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very nice casino was up the road bar and restaurant right there off the main Rd in the woods events you need was their
Loved the size of the room and the service was great. The onsite restaurant is nice and had live music on Saturday night by a great guitarist and singer. Of note, our room was right above the restaurant so you could hear the music late into the evening so if that might be a problem, I’d recommend booking a cottage.
If you’re around, I recommend the Sunday brunch at the chophouse.
Location is right down the street from the Mt. Airy Casino in case you’re in the mood for gambling or shows!
- Great location, comfortable cottage with lots of heating and gas fireplace for cod winter days. Each of the 2 rooms in the cottage had a TV set. The kitchenette area has toaster, microwave and fridge, coffee machine, and some silverware.
A place to relax with magic.
The cottage in which we lived was very clean, cozy, beautiful, furnished with good furniture. Next to the cottage was a place for a fire – we lit a fire on New Year’s Eve.
There is a restaurant in the main building of the hotel. The restaurant is not only beautiful, but it can be said that with high cuisine! I could give him one Michelin star … The New Year night in the restaurant was romantic.
The hotel staff is a special song! Theresa Merli, the General Manager of the hotel, did everything to ensure that we experienced a happy New Year’s Eve, by the fire, next to our cottage. Theresa is an amazingly lovely woman, like a Fairy from a fairy tale. It’s true!
The final chord of the New Year’s fairy tale was a festive salute in the courtyard of the manor. This is a generous gift for hotel guests!
We thank all the hotel staff for the warm welcome, and wish a happy 2018.
Sincerely, Olga and Victor.
- We enjoyed finding a little package of chocolates on our bed when we arrived. The queen cottage we stayed in was quite clean. We also enjoyed finding a microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, and supplies. Also, there is a gas fireplace. Joan, the woman who checked us in & out was very pleasant and helpful. We will definitely come again.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos
Located in Stroudsburg, 27 miles from Bethlehem, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Allentown is 30 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos, and Mount Pocono is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Breakfast buffet had a nice variety and some healthy options. Convenient location right off I-80.
- STAFF FRIENDLY AND READY TO HELP ANYTIME AND THE PROPERTY VERY CLEAN
- Staff was extremely helpful providing attractions and restaurants in the area. Very friendly and eager to assist with any questions!
- It was a good central point for us to explore the area.
- Bed was very comfortable. Very attractive clean room
Days Inn East Stroudsburg
Located in Stroudsburg, 29 miles from Bethlehem, Days Inn East Stroudsburg features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Pocono is 14 miles from Days Inn East Stroudsburg, and Easton is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 29 miles from Days Inn East Stroudsburg.
- Location was very good. Off the highway, near a restaurant. Front desk and housekeeping were friendly. Nice big and warm pool.
- Conveniently located to our needs after reading several reviews about filthy conditions and bugs and such, we did not know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. Staff friendly, clean connecting rooms, conveniently located to indoor pool which was clean, warm and not crowded. We will definitely be back for another stay next time we feel like snowy fun in PA.
- The restaurant and food was great but hotel and grounds were past filthy. Never again
- Excellent location. Nice staff and amenities. Value is priced well. Plan to return.
Beds were not comfortable and the carpet was dirty
I think I saw mouse poop
Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville
One of our best sellers in Stroudsburg! Located in Stroudsburg in the region of Pennsylvania, 27 miles from Bethlehem, Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville features a barbecue and terrace. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The area is popular for skiing and fishing. Allentown is 29 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg, and Mount Pocono is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 25 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville.
- Everything I really like the pool because when I was looking I wanted indoor pool and free breakfast
- it was clean and the room was spacious. the breakfast choices were numerous and good. the staff was so friendly and hospitable. you didn’t hear noise in the hallways or from the other rooms.
- The hot tub jacuzzi . The water temperature in the pool
We love the swimming pool. The room is very clean and house keeping do a good job.
The front desk staffs is very nice and helpful. We love that they have guest laundry that we can wash all snow pants before heading home.
- breakfast was excellent, and the fact it was available til 10 am on Saturday morning was a bonus, as when travelling with kids, it can be a challange to get them up super early to eat.
Howard Johnson Inn – Poconos Area / Bartonsville-Stroudsburg
Just 8 miles from the Camelback Ski Area and Water Park, in the heart of the Poconos, this hotel features a heated indoor pool and an on-site restaurant. The Mount Airy Casino is a 15-minute drive away.Rooms at the Howard Johnson Inn Poconos/Bartonsville all feature free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are also included. They are decorated with soft colors and hardwood furnishings.The Serengeti Bar and Grill serves American cuisine in tropical-themed surroundings. The restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner.The Howard Johnson Inn Poconos Area features a business center and a fitness center. An on-site game room and meeting facility are also available.This hotel is right off Interstate 80 in the Pocono Mountains, and is a 15-minute drive from Worthington State Forrest. Bushkill Falls is 20 miles from the Bartonsville Howard Johnson.
- The restaurant the food was good and the attention was excellent
- I liked the breakfast and the close proximity between the hotel and other restaurants to provide more food choices.
- The room is comfy and warm the hallways are cold and dark the food was good but only one person working. Pool was nice too. Happy with overall
Quiet, Very basic accommodation.
Restaurant burgers were great and holiday staff in restaurant was very nice!! Alarm/charging station very cool item on nightstand
- Breakfast buffet should have include eggs and bacon or sausage.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Poconos
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness centre, Best Western Plus Poconos is located in Tannersville. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Best Western Plus Poconos you will find a 24-hour front desk and a mini-market. Other facilities offered at the property include a game room and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Lehigh Valley International Airport is 28 miles away.
The were some issues with our room, the fire detector started chirping at 11pm. We called the front desk and they sent someone to fix it quickly. The front desk was also very responsive with extra pillow and blanket requests.
The ladies at the breakfast area worked tirelessly through the mornings, making sure the food was well stocked while hoards of people descended every morning eating everything in sight.
- Christopher at the front desk was really kind & helpful
- Great location, accessible to main attractions in the area, friendly staff
- the fire place was nice and the price was good for the room we got. It was also very clean.
- Breakfast was good , Heated pool wonderful ,Great Location for shopping , ski resort and restaurants , Bed was very comfortable
- The were some issues with our room, the fire detector started chirping at 11pm. We called the front desk and they sent someone to fix it quickly. The front desk was also very responsive with extra pillow and blanket requests.
Pocono Plaza Inn
The Pocono Plaza Inn is located off Interstate 80 in the heart of the scenic Pocono Mountains, just three miles from East Stroudsburg University. This hotel is minutes from the Camelback Ski Area, the Camelbeach Waterpark and the Shawnee Mountain Ski Area.Hotel amenities and features include free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, free weekday newspaper, free bus and truck parking.An on-site restaurant serves Italian cuisine.Guests of this hotel can also enjoy the tropical atrium with an indoor heated pool and the fitness center with sauna.This hotel also provides free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in the business centre and meeting rooms. The meeting and banquet rooms accommodate up to 200 people with ample breakout and board rooms.All guest rooms include spacious desks, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail and expanded cable television with movie channels.
- My kids liked the pool but it had dirt and leaves in it
- The Breakfast and swimming pool. Also excellent service
- There was an indoor pool area, really fun! We met some other guests staying there. It was really clean and the water was warm. My favorite part of the hotel was the pool area. We ordered pizza from the pizza restaurant here. The food was pretty good and not overly priced. We were visiting Camelback Mountain to go snow tubing, and it was really close. About a 15 minute drive.
- We like the dinner for the restaurant they have in there the pool area is really nice and the really nice
- Room was comfortable. Entertainment at property was excellent.
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg Poconos
This Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania hotel is located 3 miles from Cherry Valley Golf Course. It serves a daily hot breakfast and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free access to the hotel gym and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Hampton Inn Stroudsburg Poconos. The business center offers fax and copy services and the on-site parking is free.All guest rooms at the Stroudsburg Hampton Inn have cable TVs and coffee makers. Each room includes air conditioning and ironing facilities.East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania is a 7-minute drive from the Hampton Inn. Mount Airy Casino is just 13.5 miles away.
Everyone was super nice.
Breakfasts were phenomenal. I was expecting Danish and coffee but got a full, filling breakfast every day!
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It was great that breakfast was included. It makes it very easy with the kids. The complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate, available at any time, was great, too. The indoor pool offers something to do after a day of skiing. Perfect place for a short weekend of skiing locally with the kids.
- Staff was nice. They made fresh cookies each evening.
- Bed was OK, pillows sucked…room was clean, staff were friendly location for my purpose was good. Breakfast buffet was good, typical for this type of offering. If I needed to be in this area again I would stay here. But I would bring my own pillow.
- Everything was great. The location was very nice. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was good. There was a Starbucks around the corner. I would definitely stay there again.
- Everyone was super nice.
Top Hotels In Analomink Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Analomink Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Analomink Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Analomink Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!