10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anahola Kauai – Top Hotel Reviews
Anahola Kauai is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anahola Kauai. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anahola Kauai. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anahola Kauai. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anahola Kauai right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anahola Kauai with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anahola Kauai:
Kauai Shores Hotel
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Kauai Shores Hotel is located in Kapaa in the region of Kauai, just 15 miles from Princeville. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I wanted something basic that I could use as a home base and this was perfect. The staff are all amazing and helpful.
- They did have many amenities: restaurant, 2 pools, hot tub, beach front, 4 hour loan bikes, next door to a small shopping center (on the rebound, includes a grocery w\ deli, coffee stand) and few restaurants . Location is about middle of island outer road.
- Only there for one night. Beds were comfortable and room had all the conveniences. Did not use the kitchenette but it seemed to have everything one would need. Breakfast on the beach was lovely and great service.
- Bed was comfortable, staff was friendly, property was cute! Free valet!
- Compact beach that was delightful. Restaurant on beach had good food.
Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Courtyard by Marriott Kauai at Coconut Beach is located in Kapaa, just 16 miles from Princeville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 6 miles from Courtyard Kauai, HI.
- The facility is nice, we were able to borrow beach chairs and coolers to take with us on our adventures. The staff were friendly and the food was good. The hotel is walking distance to Kapaa where there are restaurants and shops. The hotel close enough to walk to the boardwalk where some of us walked and others rented bikes.
- The entire experience was great. The best part, however, was when I couldn’t find my rental car key when I was about to leave for the airport in Lihue. I looked everywhere, including the trash can. I dumped everything out of my purse, unpacked my suitcase, etc. I gave up and called the rental agency and was advised I’d pay a lost key charge (hundreds) and cabfare to bring another key. Long story short I went back to where my room was located hoping to see a housekeeper and request that if they find the key to send it back to the rental agency. The housekeeper looked in the trash bag that was on her cart and lo and behold, there was the key in the very bottom of the bag. Obviously, she knows better than I how to check for lost items. I made it to the airport on time and I was out only $30 for the cab thanks to the wonderful housekeeper.
- Amenities were wonderful..balcony..refrig w/ice .. hot tub .. gorgeous outdoor lighting .. & everything clean!
- Good location but everywhere in Kauai is. Nice bar with good food.
- The staff was very friendly. The bed was very comfortable.
Aston Islander On The Beach
One of our top picks in Kapaa.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Aston Islander On The Beach is located in Kapaa, just 15 miles from Princeville.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Lihue Airport is 6 miles away.
- the staff was extremely professional and friendly. The location was great and right on the beach. Plus a short trip to the airport.
- All the staff were wonderful. Desk and cleaning staff always was accommodating. Room was always cleaned early and a great job.
- We loved the staff, and location/view from the room. The amenities were convenient, although they were not included in the price of our room.
- We loved the location, our view, and the use of a sink, microwave and fridge in the rooms. The staff are friendly
- Beautiful setting right on the beach. Staff were wonderful really helpful and friendly. Loved our stay will definitely be returning
Kauai Coast Resort at the Beach Boy
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beach Boy offers accommodations in Kapaa, just 15 miles from Princeville. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lihue Airport is 6 miles away.
- The most of the staff was by far the best part. The things that went wrong were made right and Troy did an excellent job of communicating and compensating us. We opted out of the timeshare presentation. Great for families and the grounds are perfect for kids. The spa was excellent. Wendy was an amazing massage therapist. She literally fixed the pain I have been having in my neck for 4 years.
- We love the unit with 2 bedrooms and living room with dining and kitchen area. Also a washer and dryer are provided. Staffs are very nice.
- Room was huge. Full kitchen. Small patio which was nice. Enjoyed the hot tub and the central location. Very friendly staff. Clean weight room.
- My husband an I absolutely love the location. You can easily travel to each side of the island(on separate das of course)because your in the middle travel wise. The hotel itself was beautiful and the views were amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend the restaurant at the hotel. My husband and I both agreed that was our favorite meal on our trip.
- The Beachboy exceeded our expectations. Its always a little disconcerting booking accommodation sight unseen but we were overwhelmed when we drove into the property. It was so beautifully maintained, the gardens, pool and buildings right on the edge of the ocean was amazing. Our 2 bedroom apartments was so spacious so we were very happy to be staying 8 days. The hotel is ideally situated on the coconut coast. If we are lucky enough to come back to Kauai we wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
Wyndham Bali Hai
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Wyndham Bali Hai offers accommodations in Princeville.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- very clear, good location, comfortable. the house is big enough.
- The apartments it’s big, clean and well equipped. Location is perfect in the north.
- family friendly facility and location; away from too much commercialism; lush and scenic surroundings; well appointed kitchen
- Big, nice villa. Nice staff, helpful. Near a supermarket (they give you extra discount).
- Our condo was clean and spacious and the pool and hot tub were a lot of fun after a long day. We also really enjoyed having the bbq’s on the property. They were over by the pool but it was still really nice to have an option to grill one evening for dinner.
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Located across from Waipouli Town Center, these beachfront Kapaa studios feature free Wi-Fi, an oceanfront swimming pool and an on-site restaurant.A private Hawaiian-style patio is available in each studio apartments at Castle Mokihana. Coffee-making facilities are also available.The Bullshed Restaurant, open daily for dinner, features oceanfront dining. Steak and seafood specialties are served in a relaxed, family-style setting.A snorkeling beach and putting green, tennis and shuffleboard courts are on site. Free parking is available.Kapaa Beach Park is 1 miles away. Lihue Airport is a 15-minute drive from Castle Mokihana.
- The property has an incredibly young, sweet, and kind receptionist. The hotel is so lucky to have an employee of this quality checking in guests.
- The room was great the only thing was no air condition but the ceiling fan helped a bit.
New and clean. Love the wooden floor, seems to be much cleaner than the carpet. Great view of the Pacific Ocean.
Sound insulation is satisfying. When you close the door, you cannot hear the waves, even if you are right next to the ocean .
- Early morning sunrise was spectacular. Good wi-fi.
- For the price this was a good value. We needed a room for one night, and this property met our needs. The place is being renovated. The lobby is pretty much a disaster.
In Princeville, on Kauai’s north coast, Wyndham Shearwater offers fantastic ocean views. It has an outdoor pool and apartments with a private terrace, free Wi-Fi and a spa bathtub.The apartments at Wyndham Shearwater feature carpeted floors and great views. Each one comes with flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player. There is a kitchenette with a microwave, coffee maker and a washing machine.The hotel offers massage services, and staff can provide information about Hawaii’s attractions. There are plenty of jogging routes in the surrounding area, and the Woods and Princeville Golf Courses are next door.Wyndham Shearwater is one mile from both Hanalei Beach Park and Princeville Ranch Adventures, where you can go on various treetop zip lines. Princeville Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- The double bedroom suite is huge. Kitchen was fantastic. Big and roomy. Large terrace overlooking ocean. It felt like Your own apartment. It was so cozy and convenient that we opted in for cooking dinner inside almost every evening. But You should have a car – all beaches, dining and food stores are a drive way, so renting a car is a must. The Princeville is a nice town that You pass and the way to the beaches and hikes, so shopping for food was convenient, great wild caught fish variety and steaks and fruits and with a grilling pit at the hotel – cooking is a breeze.
- The property was beautiful, quiet and above expectations. The condo’s rooms are huge, immaculate and inviting.
Very spacious, great views, well-appointed.
We had an excellent (special) rate for this size and level of this property.
- Their sister properties are open for your use. We played tennis at the other location. Laundry in the unit was nice and a store was very close by. The view was fantastic!! Great sunrises.
- This property was in a fantastic area with easy access to key beaches and hikes on the island. Really loved the layout and access to the outdoor space for family meals, and relaxing.
Hotel Coral Reef
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Hotel Coral Reef is located in Kapaa in the region of Kauai. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Coral Reef .
- The hotel is right on the beach and centrally located in Kapa’a. They offered free bicycles and I was able to do a spectacular 8-mile bike ride each morning along the coast. I LOVED starting my day with a ride, a light (and free) breakfast and friendly conversation with the staff and owners.
- Great continental breakfast with good coffee. Balcony right on walking path (good people watching) and on beach. Rooms will be upgraded soon. Bicycles to use as well as other beach items. We parked car on arrival & walked to restaurants.
- The staff were extremely friendly and engaging. Mornings were greeted with a smile and homemade banana bread. Our little one loved the place and the people – especially Peggy Sue.
- Owners obviously take a lot of pride in their hotel property. Rooms clean & nicely decorated. Great ocean view. Big manicured grass area between room & water. 6 mile paved trail along coast.
- No extra charges, free amenities such as beach mats, chairs, bicycles, parking, coolers, etc.
Kauai Palms Hotel
Kauai Palms Hotel is located right next to the Lihue Airport and one block from Kalena Park. The hotel offers free WiFi in the lobby and views of the Kipu Mountains.All rooms feature island style furnishings and non-smoking rooms. Each guest room at the Kauai Palms Hotel is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and refrigerator. Select rooms offer air conditioning or kitchenettes or kitchens.Guests at Hotel Kauai Palms can take advantage of the free on-site parking. Laundry facilities are also available.The Kauai Palms Hotel is located within one mile of the Kauai Lagoons Golf Club. The hotel is also minutes from downtown Lihue where guests can find the Kalapaki Marketplace and Kaua’i Museum. Other activities include snorkeling, fishing, and surfing.
- Great staff made for good communications and ease of late nite check in 🙂
- The staff was so helpful and friendly! They even stored our luggage for us for a couple days after checkout.
- Shower had excellent water pressure. Never ran out of hot water. Centrally located.
- Comfortable accommodations that were perfect for our late arrival to the island. We appreciated the easy check-in and close location to Lihue Airport. It’s a good spot for traveling to/from.
- Free coffee and coco offered in the mornings, location is good, convenient.
Plantation Hale Suites
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. On the scenic Royal Coconut Coast, just steps from Waipouli Beach, this hotel features 3 outdoor pools with hot tubs and an on-site spa. Guest suites provide full kitchens.A cable TV with DVD/Blu-Ray player is featured in each suite at Plantation Hale Suites. A terrace or balcony is included.Shuffleboard is available at Hale Suites Plantation. BBQ facilities are on site. Reservations for water sports and activities can be arranged at the front desk.The property is a short walk to the Coconut Plantation Market Place which has a variety of shops and family-style restaurants. Wailua Golf Course is a 6-minute drive away.
- It was a great little suite for the money and we loved having a full kitchen. Really good location close to amenities and beaches.
- Unit needs immediate renovation. Very very very dated. Avoid. G 2. Unit.
- Location was great. Room was comfortable (but not the room we paid for…)
- Clean, comfortable unit. Had everything we needed. Nice furnishings. Beds very comfortable. Loved the pool areas. Quiet, clean. We were the only ones at the pool one day. Staff was very pleasant upon check in. Location great for traveling all points around the island. Close to restaurants and shops too. Recommend if you are looking for reasonably priced accommodations. Only downside is it is not oceanfront, and across the street there is a huge barrier for upcoming construction of a new resort. It was ok for us. We valued the price and clean accommodations.
- Comfortable layout, nice hot tub, new counter tops
Top Hotels In Anahola Kauai Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anahola Kauai to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anahola Kauai but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anahola Kauai. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!