10 Best Hotels To Stay In Anacapri Capri Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Anacapri Capri Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Anacapri Capri Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anacapri Capri Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anacapri Capri Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Anacapri Capri Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Anacapri Capri Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Anacapri Capri Island:
Hotel Caesar Augustus
Enjoy the view of Mount Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the privileged location of Hotel Caesar Augustus, complete with a panoramic swimming pool, free parking, and an excellent restaurant. Accommodations are elegant and bright.Some rooms come with four-post beds, others with private balconies. All have a fresh, Mediterranean style and terracotta floors. The bathrooms have marble sinks and ceramic tiles and many feature a hydro-massage bathtub.Relaxing at the Caesar Augustus Hotel is easy in the Turkish bath and hammam. The landscaped grounds and terrace invite you to sit back and take in the breathtaking panorama.The restaurant will impress you with its Romanesque arches and large, bright windows. The tables are dressed with linen tablecloths and custom-made ceramics. It is often chosen as the venue for exhibitions of local and Italian artists.The professional staff can arrange transportation and tours of Capri. They can provide lots of useful information about some of the island’s main attractions including the popular Blue Grotto.
- Service was the best they could not do enough fir you and very every friendly . 10 out of 10
- Food was great, though pricey. Included breakfast buffet was a nice touch. Service was excellent, and an incredibly warm welcome from all. Gorgeous grounds and we appreciated our upgrade, as it was our honeymoon.
- The hospitality, the views and the facilities were all Five-Star … as good as it gets!
- Taking care of little details like putting small towels near the bed as the floor is cold
- Views are utterly incredible from pretty much everywhere in the hotel, food is outstanding and the staff are excellent (also great to see so much of the owners on site making guests feel at home) Ambience in the evenings on the drinks terrace is fantastic.
One of our top picks in Anacapri.Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Capri Palace is located in Anacapri. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Naples is 20 miles from Capri Palace, and Sorrento is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Private pool and outdoor area attached to our room was a delightful surprise. Breakfast room was comfortable and tasteful. The hotel staff were professional, helpful and friendly. Hotel beautifully positioned within walking distance to the Axel Munthe’s Villa San Michelle and the chair lift to the top of Anacapri and the most breathtaking views.
We definitely love the rooms as it’s brightly lit sunlight coming in from the big windows and also rooms are very clean with crispy white bed sheets. Breakfast was good with varieties too with fresh ham being cut on the spot and you ask them to cook breakfast for you if you don’t like the buffet spread.
Hotel staffs are very nice and accommodating and also one of the driver we really like he is so polite and helpful, unfortunately we didn’t get his name he really deserve a mention!
Il Riccio beach club restaurant is part of the hotel property and guest can access to the beach club easily and there is free shuttle provided by the hotel. You can get taxi easily to Capri and Grande Marina from this hotel, bus is also easily accessible via the bus stop just outside the hotel, very convenient.
The rooms are very nice, all very different which is unusual. Bed was very comfy.
A little walk from the hotel you have amazing views over the sea, simply stunning .
- Fantastic service from all the hotel staff, couldn’t do enough for you. Location within Anacapri is excellent. Complimentary access to El Riccio beach club was a great plus!
- Service was excellent and so was food! Concierge offers the best service and suggestions! Make sure you go to il riccio beach club and also enjoy the spa facilities after you return from the beach!
Plunged into green vineyards, Da Gelsomina enjoys a panoramic location in Anacapri, just 350 feet from Belvedere Migliara. The property’s famous restaurant, the outdoor swimming pool, and most of the rooms, offer views of the Gulf of Naples.Da Gelsomina’s rooms come with private balcony, decorated tiled floors, air conditioning and minibar. Some are complete with LCD TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant is mentioned in many international guides, and serves traditional local dishes and certified wines for dinner. Breakfast is buffet style.The hotel provides a free shuttle to/from Capri Harbour on request. Parking is free.
- The location was lovely…far away from the noise and excessive tourism of Capri town. It was a beautiful property with immediate access to hiking trails. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Altogether a great experience and I would certainly return.
- All the staff and the food were both exceptional! We ate at the restaurant 4 nights in a row because it was that good! Tried something different each time. Buenissimo!!
- Fabulous location, outside the hectic towns and fantastic views especially at sunset. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and very accommodating with lifts into town and advice when needed. Food & wine were fabulous
- We felt like we had the opportunity to experience more of the real island life at Da Gelsomina, away from the crowds of Capri, a pleasant easy walk or shuttle ride to and from Anacapri, good food & sensational views from the lookout 2 minutes away.
- Stunning location. Friendly staff. Brilliant Shuttel-lots of fun!
Hotel San Michele
In the heart of Capri, Hotel San Michele offers panoramic views out over the Bay of Naples. The large swimming pool is set in grounds, and there is a poolside dining terrace.Rooms at the San Michele have air conditioning and a balcony, most with sea views. Each is also equipped with satellite TV and a minibar.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the hotel, and every evening, guests can listen to live music in La Lanterna Verde bar. The panoramic restaurant serves Mediterranean specialties.A free shuttle service to/from Marina Grande is available upon request. Buses leave from outside the San Michele Hotel and go to central Capri and the famous Piazzetta.
- Location was perfect for riding and parking our scooter.
- The view from their balcony is probably the best one of any hotels on the island, it even beats the Villa San Michele, and rivals the ones from the top of Mount Solero. I’m amazed the hotel doesn’t market this feature more, it truly is one of the best views in the world. To think I even considered some random home-converted-into-a-B&B place in the middle of Anacapri with similar prices makes me laugh now because there should really be absolutely no contest. They have a huge balcony accessible to all guests, so you don’t even need to get the room with sea view to enjoy it.
- Great location, incredible views, a really nice old timely hotel feeling, beautiful garden, just amazing! Good service too, especially the taxi service to the port below was great and greatly needed.
- The view from the terrasse where we had our morning coffee was absolutely amazing, the hotel common areas are furnished beautifully but the rooms are poor, not very clean, not very comfortable and do not have a nice view
- The history of the hotel, the views, location although rather isolated.
Hotel Orsa Maggiore
One of our top picks in Anacapri.In Anacapri, Hotel Orsa Maggiore is 2 miles from the Blue Grotto. In landscaped grounds, it features an infinity pool, a spa, and elegant rooms with satellite LCD TVs.Free Wi-Fi, a terrace, and a minibar come as standard in the Orsa Maggiore’s rooms. All are air-conditioned and furnished with tile floors, and some rooms feature Tyrrhenian Sea views.A daily buffet breakfast is provided. The restaurant specializes in Capri cuisine.The spa center includes a hot tub, sensory shower and sauna. Massage treatments are also available.A free shuttle is available to/from Capri Port, 4 miles away.
- Great hotel. Loving the balcony. View of the sunset. Simple but complete buffet breakfast. Great staff. Free pick up from port. Good value for money.
- Excellent service the airport shuttle also generously will shuttle you to Anacapri, Capri even the Blue Grotto just tip the driver he has the best customer service in Italy. Prestine hotel with nice pool and outside bar/restaurant. Breakfast has a lot of variety. Room is very spacious and comfortable.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, great views and very quiet!
- Staff is super friendly and helpful. The free shuttle service they provide to any location in the island is great.
- The hotel is beautiful with great rooms and the best bedsheets pool was great. The staff was exceptional and very friendly and informative
Boutique Hotel Casa Mariantonia
Casa Mariantonia is a historic hotel, surrounded by a private park in the pedestrian part of Anacapri, near the Church of San Michele. All rooms are unique and guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout.In a garden of citrus trees and lush Mediterranean flowers, the Mariantonia features the typical architecture of Capri Island. Breakfast is served on the large terrace with views of the grounds.Featuring views of the Tyrrhenian Sea, the orange orchard, or the pool garden, the air-conditioned rooms and suites are elegantly decorated, mixing classic and modern styles. They all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Casa Mariantonia’s friendly staff warmly welcomes guests according to ancient hospitality traditions.
- Very pretty boutique hotel close to historic area, the main square & public transport
– great location in Anacapri
– very friendly staff
– breakfast in the lemon trees
– nice pool (not heated)
- Charming location in Anacapri, room with sunset view, good restaurant and wine bar
The property is in a great location, and rooms clean, bathroom good and general facilities good.
Staff friendly we enough.
- Fantastic location and the staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant and wine bar are definitely worth trying.
Meliá Villa Capri Hotel & Spa – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Anacapri.Located in Anacapri, 20 miles from Naples, Meliá Villa Capri Hotel & Spa – Adults Only features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sorrento is 10 miles from Meliá Villa Capri Hotel & Spa, and Salerno is 30 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 22 miles away.
- It has a good location and was a nice hotel and clean. You only see adults and it has a good privacy.
- The location was perfect. The size was quaint and you felt very comfortable with not having so many guests at once. Very clean and modern.
- lovely location right in the middle of anacapri shopping street. Modern and clean hote.
- Staff could not do enough to make your stay memorable and apart from sometimes misunderstanding the request or the Jacuzzi jets going off in the middle of the night all was very pleasant and relaxed. The sunsets were stunning.
- Wonderful hotel, the staff could not have been more helpful, extremely friendly and knowledgable. Very relaxing feel and lovely pool area.
One of our top picks in Anacapri.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Bellavista offers accommodations in Anacapri, just 20 miles from Naples. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sorrento is 9 miles from Hotel Bellavista, and Salerno is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Breakfast was excellent. View from dinning room beautiful. Hotel itself in warm weather must be very good too. And would be nice sit on terrace …
Staff was very helpful. They even helped me to manage how to get to next destination.
- The wonderful view and the garden and flowers. Sunset from balcony. Balcony with sea view from room. Close to tennis court and public swimmingpool. Also very conveniantly close to Villa San Michele.
- Tullia helped me find places on the island and she was very helpful. However all the staffs were extremely friendly and great! Im planning to come back to this hotel with my mother next year! Everything was perfect! Especially the breakfast with the beach view! Also each room has a balcony where you can sit and enjoy the garden or the beach view depending on your room’s location.
- The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. The views from the hotel to breathtaking I would highly recommend staying there
- Very nice room with its own little terrace. Nice, light decor. Good faciities – way better than what we had over the hill in Capri Superb attention from the manager – inviting and caring without being intrusive. Short walk into the middle of Anacapri and the chair lift which we loved. We liked Anacapri far better than Capri I must say. Massive view over the bay. Ask to go on the terrace at sunset. They don’t serve evening meals but you can go out and sit there. Easily one of the best sunsets I have ever seen, ever. As another reviewer said – many hotels are called BellaVista but this one actually lives up to it. Has no pool of its own but next to a sports facility and has a guest’s discount. I really cannot praise this hotel highly enough. Went on an Amalfi/Capri/Naples/Rome road trip, stayed in a fair few hotels and this was #1.
- Breakfast was excellent. View from dinning room beautiful. Hotel itself in warm weather must be very good too. And would be nice sit on terrace …
Hotel Villa Ceselle
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Villa Ceselle offers accommodations in Anacapri, just 20 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Sorrento is 10 miles from Hotel Villa Ceselle, and Salerno is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- As the name suggests, the hotel is an Italian villa it has its own gardens and is quiet but close to Anacapri. The staff are marvellous and as we were alone in the hotel they upgraded us to a room with sea view. Wonderful. A good breakfast and a stunning midday meal in their sister hotel near the lighthouse.
- The owner and her family were extra nice to us and welcoming. The bed was huge and comfy,the hot tub was amazing and the cosmetics,created especially for the hotel by a famous local brand,were a very classy touch. Loved it!
- The Anacapri location is in a quiet residential street a two block walk to the main pedestrian street. The staff and owner are extremely cordial. Our double room was very comfortable and clean with a patio looking out to the Sea. We had a wonderful relaxing dinner at the Restaurant Da Gelsomnia, the hotels off-site restaurant with a shuttle from the hotel. The hotel also offers a shuttle to/from the ferry or there is a public bus with a stop not too far from the hotel. We recommend the walk from Anacapri along the pedestrian path to Capri, a beautiful walk with hundreds of steps offering great views, hop the local bus back to Anacapri.
- This was the highlight of our stay in Sorrento. A hidden gem
- Lovely place, close the Anacapri city center. There is a charming garden with a big jacuzzi and the room are big and comfortable.
Located in Anacapri, 20 miles from Naples, Hotel Carmencita features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Sorrento is 10 miles from Hotel Carmencita, and Salerno is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Great family run hotel , free shuttle service from Capri and plenty of advice from the owners regarding the best places to visit !!! Anacapri is brautiful !
- The staff of this hotel is very attentive. They offer a free shuttle from the port to Anacapri which was an excellent option since public transportation is too hectic and taxis are super expensive. The rooms are nice, very clean and they have a nice pool. Walking distance from all shops, restaurants and the main sightseeing elements of Anacapri. We’ll definitely be back!
This hotel was all we could have asked for in Anacapri.
Great location, pleasant swimming pool, good breakfast and very friendly staff.
- Very helpful and welcoming. Walk across street to shopping area. We enjoyed this hotel very much.
- the staff was prompt with my pick up and drop off. He provided good information to hike mount salaro and what was in anacapri. The hotel and my room was clean
Top Hotels In Anacapri Capri Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Anacapri Capri Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Anacapri Capri Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Anacapri Capri Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!