10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amsterdam Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Amsterdam Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amsterdam Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amsterdam Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amsterdam Noord-Holland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amsterdam Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amsterdam Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amsterdam Noord-holland:
Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam – City Hall
Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam – City Hall is located in the Amsterdam City Center neighborhood in Amsterdam, just 0.6 miles from Rembrandtplein. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Carre Theater is 0.6 miles from Holiday Inn Express, and Beurs van Berlage is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam – City Hall.
No reviews yet.
The Edison Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Edison Hotel offers accommodations in Amsterdam, just 0.4 miles from Anne Frank House.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leidseplein is 0.4 miles from The Edison Hotel, and Flower Market is 0.6 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 6 miles away.
- The location of hotel is very good. Near in town tram stations making commute to the Centraal train station easy. Also very near bus terminal to airport. The hotel room is quite spacious and with a big window. Staff are very friendly. Definitely will stay again and will introduce friends for this hotel.
- We loved everything about this place. Staff was fantastic, location was awesome
- The staff was wonderful and the location is not bad at all.
- the mattress was solid, i couldnt get comfortable. i prefer a soft mattress
The rooms are great for couples. The location is near public transport, but important places to visit are in a walking distance anyway.
Valet parking available; they picked up my car and brought it back on the agreed time.
Great front staff. The room had all the amenities we needed, but we didn’t have a wine bottle opener and the staff searched high and low for one.
Nearby supermarket and restaurants.
The Bridge Hotel
One of our top picks in Amsterdam.The Bridge Hotel is in the center of Amsterdam overlooking the Amstel River. It features an extensive, Dutch breakfast and convenient accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a TV. Bike rentals are also available.The hotel rooms are comfortably furnished and have large windows viewing the typical Amsterdam city scenery. The apartments come with full kitchens and spacious sitting corners.Within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, guests can find Rembrandt Square and Waterloo Square, as well as many places to eat or have a drink. The famous Carré Theater is next door to the hotel.
- Great variety in included breakfast. Loved the view of the canal behind the hotel that we could see out our window.
- The location was right on the Amstel River, close to all of the venues we were interested in. It was an easy walk to Rembrant Square, the Museum Quarter, the Flower Market and even the Red Light District!
- This was a quiet hotel close to entertainment and restaurants. We were delighted with the spacious room and little balcony that was ideal for resting on a warm spring day. The staff were very helpful in answering questions and guiding us on our day visits.
- Although a 3 star hotel which we had some doubts about initially. We were pleasantly surprised. Hotel right on one of the main canals and near to Rembrandtsplein great for evening walks and drinks and near to the metro so easy travelling from the airport. A very large room and bathroom with walk in shower. Lots of good lighting, mirrors, chairs and coffee table. Excellent comfy bed and pillows. Continental breakfast but lots of everything. Tea and coffee available 24 hours a day near reception. Also at a reception a large glass bowl of sweets to take out on a day of walking. We would definitely consider staying here again.
- The hotel exceeded my expectations. Super selection for breakfast. If I had to change one thing that would be to have slightly bigger bath towels however this is minor. Superb location, thoroughly enjoyed walking around Amsterdam.
Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam
Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam is a unique sustainable hotel in Amsterdam at the IJ river, at the former location where ships left for Jakarta. Hotel Jakarta offers 200 luxurious rooms with a Indonesian influenced style.The boutique style hotel rooms of 30 m2 with an Indonesian twist. Most rooms feature a balcony, with panoramic views over the river IJ on one side and looking over central station on the other.Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at Café Jakarta or get a drink at sky bar Malabar on the 8th and 9th floor. A Breakfast buffet is served each morning at the property and is included in the rates. Relax in the wellness and swimming pool with views off the river IJ.The hotel is located within 0.7 miles of the central station. The main shopping area is 0.9 miles away, while Dam square and Royal Palace can be found at a distance of 1.3 miles.
No reviews yet.
Conscious Hotel Westerpark
Conscious Hotel Westerpark is located in the Westerpark neighborhood in Amsterdam, just 0.9 miles from Anne Frank House. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Beurs van Berlage is 1.2 miles from Conscious Hotel Westerpark, and Amsterdam Central Station is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from Conscious Hotel Westerpark.
We arrived on the day hotel opened – Friday 13th!
Room wasn’t ready but we were given champagne which more than made up for it!
Girl on front desk was excellent, very friendly and helpful – as were all the staff we dealt with
Room was great, spacious and clean
Large and very comfortable bed, pillows and quilt Best sleeps I have had for ages!
Our room had balcony overlooking Westerpark, very pretty
Great location, we walked everywhere.
Would definitely recommend.
- The room was very clean and tidy, The staff was all very friendly and very helpful, food was delicious in the restaurant next door! And it was very nice to be welcomed with a glass of champagne on the check in day!
- Interesting set up in old gas works office buildings. Aimed at modern younger generation. Great setting in park and walkable to station.
- very clean, beautiful building, amazing decor, wonderful staff, great food, & positive vibes
- All perfect. Incredible location at a beautiful and quiet park, not far from the city center. (walking distance). All new and cozy. We would repeat again for sure.
- We arrived on the day hotel opened – Friday 13th!
Quentin Zoo hotel
Quentin Zoo hotel is located in the Amsterdam City Center neighborhood in Amsterdam, just 0.6 miles from Rembrandtplein.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Flower Market is 0.8 miles from Quentin Zoo hotel, and Dam Square is 0.9 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Location was in a quieter part of Amsterdam, near the zoo and botanical garden and several Museums. Interesting decor. Really liked the set up for parents and 2 teens traveling with us. They had a “quad”: 2 rooms with queen beds and shared a bath. Staff were always helpful.
- Staff were great, spoke English wonderfully and were very helpful
- The location near the zoo and in front of the tram exactly which is really credit for the hotel the staff is amazing friendly and always smiling , better to provide 2 keys rather than one
- Great location, the room felt modern and was big enough for the two of us. Staff were very friendly and were happy to take our questions. The bed was comfy and the room had air conditioning. Also the hotel is right beside the tram stop so very accessible.
- The hotel was the worst 4 star hotel I have ever visited. The breakfast was highly ok. Rooms were too small and Congested. The system was down for half a day and there was no running hot water. The room price was £1200 and my statements show a debit of £1297.23. The invoice hasn’t been sent it. I would appreciate if you can mail that to me. The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall I was not happy with my stay and would not recommend this property to anyone else. Thank you
Bilderberg Hotel Jan Luyken
One of our top picks in Amsterdam.Bilderberg Jan Luyken is housed in several 19th century mansions in the Museum Quarter, across from the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. It features modern designer rooms and spa facilities on site.The characteristic Amsterdam stairs lead up to the rooms which combine historic elements with modern furnishings. Guests have large box-spring beds, a flat-screen TV, and large windows offering views of the surroundings.Guests can book the wellness room which includes a spa tub, solarium, and Turkish steam bath. Bilderberg Jan Luyken offers an extensive breakfast buffet every morning in the restaurant.Leidseplein offers a wide range of trendy bars, cafes, movie theaters and theaters. It is less than half a mile from Bilderberg Jan Luyken. The renowned shopping street P.C. Hooftstraat and the lively Vondel Park are just around the corner.
- The folks there were real nice. I wish they had a Universal. The area is a bit expensive-that’s not the hotel’s fault. Good breakfast but wish they served caffe au lait.
- the location is so good，very easy to take the train and very close to the museum square! And very friendly staff.
- excellent location. The rooms were small but comfortable. The bar was very small and not really conducive to spending time there.
- Excellent help from staff for booking at restaurant for birthday celebration.. and champagne on the house
The staff from all shifts were friendly and helpful which really put travellers in a god mood. They were willing to find solutions for problems.
I also loved the thoughtful lighting in the room.
And the location is just fantastic
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam
One of our top picks in Amsterdam.This 5-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam offers luxurious rooms and facilities just 5 minutes from Dam Square. It features a top-level restaurant, and a spa with an indoor pool area.The Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam has well-kept rooms and suites with modern bathrooms and a rain shower. Dressing gowns and slippers are provided for extra comfort. Free Wi-Fi is available, there is also high speed wireless internet available for an extra fee.Their Michelin star Bridges restaurant serves organic seafood. You can complement each dish with quality wines from the vinotheque. For a bite of caviar and lobster with a cocktail, you can visit the raw food or cocktail bar.After a busy day, you can regain energy in the spa with its heated indoor pool, sauna, hammam (public bath) and fitness area. There is also a charming garden and terrace for sunny days.From The Grand, the most important landmarks are within walking distance, including the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House and Amsterdam Central Station. Trams that stop at Dam Square provide easy access to the entire city.
- their comfort bed let you sleep more than usual sleeping time 🙂
- Every thing in the hotel and Amsterdam was amazing
- Stunning service,The bar staff in particular were beyond excellence in friendliness,service and personality.
- Service, location, rooms, cleanliness, bar, library etc…
Everything was just perfect! The staff is very attentive. This is not my first stay at this hotel. And the service is one of the best I’ve ever had.
The breakfast is delicious – coffee, smoothy, fresh juice (interesting combination of tastes), hot dishes, pastry – everything is very good.
You can address to the concierge with any question and he really will do his best to help you.
Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht – a concept by Hyatt
One of our top picks in Amsterdam.In the heart of the canal belt, the lifestyle hotel Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht has elegant designer rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Jordaan area and Negen Straatjes area are a 15-minute walk from the property.All rooms at Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht are individually decorated and designed by Marcel Wanders. The rooms feature a sitting area with flat-screen TV, a minibar with complimentary drinks and snacks and coffee/tea-making facilities. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, bathrobe and free toiletries.At their on-site restaurant Bluespoon, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. All of their items are locally and seasonally inspired. Guests can lounge with a cocktail at the hotel’s bar while taking in views of the canal.Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht has a Spa & Wellness center where guests can enjoy a massage. Other facilities of the hotel include valet parking, bikes which can be borrowed and a babysitting service. Newspapers are available free of charge.The Rijksmuseum and the Anne Frank House are both just over half a mile from the hotel. The Vondelpark is a 10-minute walk away. The Leidseplein, known for its many bars and clubs, is a quarter mile from the hotel.
- Actually its perfect place to stay and maybe the best place to stay in Amsterdam no matter what. Must try but be careful with booking if you have Hyatt membership.
- Beautiful hotel. Comfortable rooms. Very helpful staff.
- Excellent personal service due to having multi skilled staff instead of reception, concierge etc
- I loved everything about this hotel! From the design quirks through to the layout of the rooms. It contains everything you need. Free soft drinks and snacks in the mini fridge. A waterfall shower. Plenty of space and super comfy beds. The hotel was clean and smelt great. The location is spot on- can’t really get any better than this!
- Great location, loved the style of hotel, friendly staff and very comfortable room.
Conscious Hotel Museum Square
One of our top picks in Amsterdam.This environmental-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk from the Concert Building, Stedelijk Museum and the Van Gogh Museum. Concious has been awarded with the Green Key Gold and serves an organic, fair trade breakfast. Free WiFi is available. In addition, to support the environment, the hotel operates solely cashless.A 40-inch LED HD flat-screen TV, a modern bathroom and a work desk made from recycled materials are provided in each of the rooms. In the bathrooms, there are eco-cotton towels and water-saving showerheads.Conscious Hotel has a lounge, a breakfast room and a green furnished garden where guests can enjoy their breakfast if the weather allows it. This hotel offers bicycle rental, for an additional charge.The Museumplein tram stop is 650 feet away and offers direct connections to Amsterdam Central Railway Station. Rijksmuseum is 2,300 feet away from Conscious Hotel Museum Square. There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel with direct access to Schiphol Airport.
- Bed comfortable. Room light and airy. Excellent location.
- Helpful, cheery, friendly staff. Good breakfasts. In great position, by stop for airport bus, near concert hall and a few minutes walk from Museumplein. Loved the humorous touches around the place. Had fantastic meal at MOER restaurant at sister hotel The Tire Factory.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice informal feel to the hotel which is helped by not being too large.
- The bed,good shower,the lounge area and coffee available all day, great staff, fantastic quiet location close to trams.
- The bed was quite comfortable and the room quite big for two people.Also it was very warm and modern.The staff was incredible and very helpful in all the things we asked.
Top Hotels In Amsterdam Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amsterdam Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amsterdam Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amsterdam Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!