10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ampugnano Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ampugnano Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ampugnano Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ampugnano Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ampugnano Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ampugnano Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ampugnano Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ampugnano Tuscany:
La Loggia – Villa Gloria
One of our top picks in Quercegrossa.Located in Quercegrossa, 27 miles from Florence, La Loggia – Villa Gloria features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 5 miles from La Loggia – Villa Gloria, and Arezzo is 29 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 29 miles away.
- Amazing lanscapes, big old style rooms, the atmosphere of Tuscana, breakfast with good choice, good location for further travels to Siena, Florence, Volterra
- The view is fantastic. The property is close to Siena. It can be reached within 10 minutes, by car. The staff is very nice and forthcomming.
- Very nice hotel with perfect location of course if you are traveling by car. Amazing view, clean and comfortable room. VERY helpful reception. Highly recommended!
Breakfast was great.
Stunning views around the hotel.
- delicious coffee during breakfast (yummy), wonderful vicinity, sizeable private car park
One of our top picks in Siena.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Athena offers pet-friendly accommodations in Siena, just 1,300 feet from Duomo of Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- As good as always.Nice welcome in reception by Katia.Our luggage was quickly in our rooms.The rooms are a little bit tired but very clean.A balcony was a nice extra to my room.Service in restaurant and terrace bar was very polite and nice.The hotel is situated in a peaceful location with great views
we paid for an economy room which was a lovely room although a bit noisy as it backed onto the road.
it was fine for us (April) but I imagine in the height of the season could be noisy. and no view, we were on the 4th floor. If you want a view which is beautiful from your room pay that bit extra, but the view from the terrace is beautiful and happily sat there on an afternoon and evening. Waiter/waitress service we found to be excellent. Would stay again. Location is ideal.
- We really enjoyed the breakfast every morning. Big Sortiment for any taste. The room was very clean and spacious. The parking is really helpful. And with a 10 min walk you are at Duomo or in 15 at Piazza del Campo. I would really recommend it.
- Room was very clean and bed comfortable. Breakfast had many great choices. Staff were always helpful and very friendly.
Excellent breakfast with full range to choose, Great service, friendly staff and a comfortable bed all for a reasonable price.
Location was great within 15 min of Duomo
Located in Sovicille, 5 miles from Siena, Hotel Castello features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Gimignano is 20 miles from Hotel Castello, and Bagno Vignoni is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 39 miles from the property.
The restaurant is absolutely fantastic ,
With the staff being helpful polite and most of all the hotel staff the same
- Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. Tranquillità e posizione
- Camera comoda e spaziosa. Staff gentilissimo. Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. Eccellente colazione. Il ristorante adiacente fa ottime pizze in forno a legna.
Hotel carino e dignitoso, struttura non nuova ma pulita e ben tenuta.
Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo. Unico problema non indifferente è stato
relativo alla prenotazione ( forse fatta in fretta, e con mia svista, ma
sicuramente nella maschera non vi era scritto a caratteri cubitali che
non fosse rimborsabile e che soprattutto, l’ hotel potesse
trattenere l’ importo anche il giorno stesso la prenotazione
(nonostante fosse stata fatta ben tre settimane prima!!!!) cosa che
puntualmente è accaduta. Data la modica cifra non è un danno forte, ma
non ritengo il principio per nulla coretto: che io abbia pagato 21
giorni prima di aver sporcato un lenzuolo o essermi lavata le mani nei
serivizi dell hotel. Non so se la “colpa” sia da imputare
all’ hotel o al sito.. Di certo non prenoterò mai più per quel posto
e probabilmente più con booking,,,,essendoci tante alternative nel
mercato. Ringrazio per l attenzione.
- La posizione centrale tra le varie mete turistiche
- The restaurant is absolutely fantastic ,
Relais Le Macine Di Stigliano
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Relais Le Macine Di Stigliano is located in Sovicille, just 8 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. San Gimignano is 19 miles from Relais Le Macine Di Stigliano, and Bagno Vignoni is 24 miles away. Peretola Airport is 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena – Curio, A Collection by Hilton
Located in Bagnaia, 7 miles from Siena, La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena – Curio, A Collection by Hilton features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes and slippers provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. San Gimignano is 21 miles from La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Curio, and Bagno Vignoni is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Amazing! Location is perfect! Real feel of Tuscany! Highly recommended! Perfect for families but also for silence and rest!
- Nice place away from crowded Florence, Pisa etc. Perfect for relaxation and playing golf. Staff we amazing – they found nice flowers for our anniversary and arranged a romantic dinner in the restaurant. Chef came to congratulate us in person.
- Attractive Trent Jones golf course which would benefit from a few more trees. The greens were the best we played, but the overall experience is inferior to Poggio de Medici, Circulo Ugolino or the superb Castelfalfi, which all have better scenery. The back nine was parched and less interesting than the front side. The hotel pool is pristine but was crowded. The room was comfortable enough albeit a little small.
- The place is gorgeous and top level. The cherry on the pie is the Royal Golf Course.
Hotel La Colonna
One of our top picks in Siena.Offering grounds with swimming pool, friendly service and free parking, La Colonna has a quiet location in Siena, a short bus ride or 20-minute walk from the historic center.All air conditioned, rooms here come with a TV, minibar and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.Breakfast at Hotel La Colonna is buffet style and includes fresh fruit, pastries and Italian coffee. The bar offers drinks throughout the day.There is a bus stop right outside for Siena’s main square, Piazza del Campo and Siena Cathedral. The hotel is easily reached from the Siena-Firenze highway.
- It was a beautiful and clean building, easy to find! Average breakfast!
- Bus stop just in front of the hotel and it takes few minutes to city center. Few good options for food near hotel. Super wifi. Good parking options. Helpful staff. Excellent breakfast.
Lovely hotel, really friendly and helpful staff. I can say that the receptionist who welcomed us, gave us all the necessary information for spending two days in Siena and around Siena.
Thank you so much
- The hotel looks new and the staff is amazing. The only problem: hard to arrive and a little far from the city. Not many option to eat or go out arround the hotel.
- Free parking and near the entrance of old town. Nice staff and good breakfast.
Hotel San Marco
Located 0.9 miles from Duomo of Siena in Siena, Hotel San Marco features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Peretola Airport is 35 miles away.
- Really hospitable staff – provided us detailed info about the city and transportation; parking on premises- allowed us also to leave the car after check-our; bus stop leading to the old city just 2 min away (bus runs regularly every 15 minutes and they sell tickets on the reception for guests’ convenience);
The people at the reception are really really nice.
The hotel is really good and the installations are also good as well. Maybe the breakfast is a little bit limited.
- Clean and staff extremely helpful. Ckose to bus station.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Sound-proof windows. Wi-fi included. Spacious room. Private parking.
- Very good and clean room. WiFi properly working. Free parking available for the day after checkout time. Italian breakfast good.
Hotel Ai Tufi
Located 1.2 miles from Siena medieval walls and Porta Tufi, and surrounded by a nice garden, Hotel ai Tufi offers outdoor seating areas and non-smoking rooms. Free WiFi is available in all areas.All rooms are spacious, fully air conditioned, and have simple modern furnishings and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms offer views of the garden. Laundry and ironing service are available at extra charge.A generous buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room or on the terrace.Hotel ai Tufi is next to the bus stop with links to Siena historic centre. The hotel, which also offers free private and guarded parking, is also close to the motorway that connects Siena to Florence and Rome.
Nie mogę się do niczego przyczepić. Na plus należy z pewnością zaliczyć:pa
– niezwykle miły i pomocny personel
– dogodna lokalizacja: może i są to 2 – 3 kilometry od centrum Sieny, ale nie stanowi to problemu, ponieważ “rzut ziemniakiem” od hotelu jest przystanek autobusów linii 3 i 54, do centrum dociera się w kilkanaście minut.
– parking. Bez żadnych dopłat, drobnych druczków itp – każdy pokój ma z urzędu przypisane miejsce parkingowe
– śniadania: bardzo smaczne
Un super accueil de la personne qui était à la réception.
Petit déjeuner vraiment complet et bon.
- Отличный вид из окна. Хороший завтрак. Доброжелательный персонал.
- Muy buen servicio el personal excelente muy buena comunicación y amables
- Ottimo rapporto qualità-prezzo. Mini bar molto fornito con diverse proposte anche se i prezzi un pò eccessivi.
- Nie mogę się do niczego przyczepić. Na plus należy z pewnością zaliczyć:pa
One of our top picks in Siena.Surrounded by a peaceful garden in Siena, the Hotel Garden is a 15-minute walk from Porta Camollia, the ancient city gate. It offers an outdoor pool and a tennis court, as well as a breakfast buffet served on the terrace.All rooms at the 4-star Garden are spacious and are located either in the main villa or in the modern annexes. They mostly feature classic design and antique furniture. Facilities include a satellite TV, Wi-Fi and a minibar.Serving meals on the terrace overlooking Siena, the restaurant La Limonaia specializes in Tuscan cuisine and has an extensive list of local wines. Breakfast includes fresh croissants and pastries, along with eggs, bacon and cheese. Gluten-free products are also available upon request.The property is a 15-minute walk from the Siena Train Station. Buses stop next to the hotel and link with Siena’s center and San Gimignano.
- The place is big and has a nice spacious garden. The deco is lovely
- Staff are wonderful, very helpful and freindly. I was really pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was for the price.
- Our room was clean and tidy, but much smaller than I expected. The hotel is quite a long walk into town. The restaurant was very good and the staff in the restaurant fantastic and breakfast was nice but very basic. We had a nice view from our window but we felt very cramped in our room. We also found the bed to be very hard. The parking was great and the hotel grounds would be lovely in good weather.
- It’s a big classic hotel, with complete structure and a beautiful architecture. Large parking lot. The restaurant is amazing! Generous breakfast. The room is comfortable and the bathroom has a fantastic shower.
- Best hotel during my 2 weeks stay in Toscana. Highly recommended!
Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Starhotels Collezione
One of our top picks in Siena.Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Starhotels Collezione is located in Siena, just 1,000 feet from Mangia Tower. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 34 miles from Grand Hotel Continental Siena – Sta.
- Staff was extremely lovely, location is amazing, and the hotel is beautiful – ceilings are high and great design in the reception hall.
- Ideally placed in the centre of Siena, the hotel wonderfully blends history with modernity. The staff are excellent, the ambience is soothing, the rooms are quiet, the beds are supremely comfortable with spacious en-suite facilities, which made for a truly relaxing working week-end. The WiFi was top notch and we enjoyed refreshments and lunch in the hotel’s bar and restaurant.
- Very helpful and friendly staff, always there when you need them. Great breakfast, very centrally located in Sienna.
- Croissants extra Flakey,breaksfast was up to the level of a 5 star Hotel,bed very confortable,the room had an outstanding view and comfortable.
Beautiful hotel in perfect location. Exc staff!
Room smaller than expected but still very comfortable
Top Hotels In Ampugnano Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ampugnano Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ampugnano Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ampugnano Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!