10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ampudia Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ampudia Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ampudia Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ampudia Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ampudia Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ampudia Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ampudia Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ampudia Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Villa y Corte
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Rural Villa y Corte is located in Ampudia. Its rooms have a TV and a private bathroom, and some have views of the town’s 15th-century church.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and has a wood-burning oven. There is also a bar.There is a lounge with a fireplace, TV and board games, as well as a computer with internet access.Valladolid is around 35 minutes’ drive away, while Palencia is 25 minutes away. You can reach Burgos in just over an hour.
- gentillesse du patron, bon repas le soir en route pour le Portugal beau village bonne etape proche de l`autoroute
- La limpieza, amplitud y comodidad de habitaciones es y el dueño te hace la vida muy facil
Destaco la comida del restaurante y el trato agradable del personal.
El pueblo maravilloso. Parecía que se había detenido el tiempo.
- Proprietário muito simpático, hospedagem muito confortável e limpa e ótimo restaurante no local
- Accueil du propriétaire fort sympathique. Il ne parlait pas le français mais il a tout fait pr arriver à communiquer avec nous. Hôtel ds village au calme
Eurostars Diana Palace
Eurostars Diana Palace is in the center of Palencia, next to Palencia Train and Bus Stations. Its elegant, soundproofed rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Rooms at the Diana Palace are equipped with satellite TV and a work desk. The bathrooms contain a hairdryer.The Diana Palace serves a varied buffet breakfast. The restaurant offers homemade dishes served à la carte and room service from Monday to Thursday, except holidays.In the lobby there is a café, which is open 24 hours. There is also a reading area, large-screen TV and a computer with free internet access.The San Francisco Church and Palencia Cathedral are within a 10-minutes’ walk of the hotel. Valladolid Airport is 25 mi away and there are good train connections to Madrid from the station opposite.
- Lovely welcome nothing too much trouble. Christiana charming as always recommend a stroll to Florid a bar on left hand corner.
- Cleanliness good.Nice reception area and friendly reception. Good location.
Underground car park which was secure
General ambience of hotel was good
- Basic facilities, but quite good central location in this very pleasant town. Helpful staff: rather tight underground car park with vehicle lift.
- Excellent staff particularly the reception and restaurant waitress
AC Hotel Palencia, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Located near Palencia’s center, AC Hotel Palencia gives you easy access to the neighboring cities of Valladolid, Burgos and Santander. Enjoy the sauna and Turkish bath after a workout in the gym.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge.AC Hotel Palencia is located 1.2 mi from the bus station and the train station. Valladolid airport is just 35 mi away from the hotel.
- The hotel staff at reception and in the restaurant, very helpful an professional.
- Very clean, modern and comfortable in every aspect
This hotel is another of our “homes away from home”.
Palencia, Spain is an annual “must” for us, and this hotel makes it complete. A/C knows how to run a hotel the way a hotel should be run!
We will be back!
Excellent reception, especiaaly Ms Raquel, and restaurant service under the outstanding management of Ms Carman, director of the hotel, who even helped us to change a new TV for us to have Englush channels.
Free parking outside the hotel.
- Everything as it should be in a modern clean hotel
La Posada Del Canal
Located in Villanueva de San Mancio, La Posada Del Canal features a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. This 5-star hotel offers free WiFi. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hotel. At La Posada Del Canal you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free options can also be requested.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Valladolid is 28 miles from La Posada Del Canal. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 22 miles from the hotel.
- We were travelling with our little dog which was no problem
- The owners are very kindly to ensure our confort and our all we need for dinner is traditionnal spanish spirit . Close to the Compostelle way, there were also walkers taking a rest for a night , so i enjoyed this location.
- Everything was super awesome, good quiet place, flexibility, excellent dinner and breakfast.
Very cosy, beautiful and peaceful place! Perfect to relax and disconnect!
The owner is very nice and do everything so you enjoy your stay!
- We had an excellent stay at the Posada del Canal. Vicky and her mother are great hosts. The posada is very charming and has a very nice patio and solarium to relax. It´s great to be able to have dinner there. The canal de Castilla is only 1 km away and it´s a great place to go walking. We will definitely go back.
Hotel Camino Real
Hotel Camino Real is located in Dueñas, Palencia, only 1,000 feet from the A-62 motorway. Set within the Cerrato Valley, it offers air-conditioned rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Free bike storage is available.Functional rooms come with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. They are soundproof and have heating as well.Guests enjoy a daily breakfast at the Camino Real’s cafeteria. There is also a lounge and a terrace with gardened areas.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Offering free parking, the hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from central Palencia. Valladolid is 19 mi away.
- Easy location as stopover; Plenty of free Parking. Pets allowed.
- Convenient and peaceful. Staff very friendly. Mario in reception very helpful, cheerful and friendly. Food was good and service quick.
- This is a budget hotel, so there are no frills. It was a good value stopover hotel. The receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room and the bathroom were very clean. There is plenty of free parking available right outside the hotel. The hotel is just off the main road to Santander. They serve reasonably priced food and drinks.
- The hotel is a very convenient stop for us on route for the Santander ferry. Our dog is welcomed it is clean and comfortable
- Easy to find and because of the double glazing was quiet. Staff were friendly and facilities were clean
Hotel Castilla Vieja
One of our top picks in Palencia.Set in Palencia’s historic town, close to the cathedral and the city’s main square, this hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.After a day’s work or sightseeing, relax with a drink in the hotel’s traditional Spanish cafe. You can also choose between 2 on-site restaurants offering delicious authentic specialties from Castile and the rest of Spain.As a guest of the Castilla Vieja you can make free use of the gym located 50 feet from the hotel. Private parking is available on site at the Castilla Vieja.
The staff were very friendly and we had a lovely meal in the cafe/ restaurant.
The hotel is also in a good location with it’s own underground parking.
- We stayed only one night as we passed through the region. The bed was very comfortable. The room was a good size, and very clean. The hotel has been there for a while and the style/finish reflects that – but we knew that when we booked it so it was not a surprise. The wifi speed was good. We did not eat in the restaurant as it was closed but had some snacks from the cafe and they were all fresh and good – and a good price. They are happy to have dogs and do not charge for them. The location of the hotel is on the edge of the main sites but short walking to everywhere.
- Excellent location , 10 minute walk to Main Street , good car park and staff very friendly and helpful
- Comfy bed, clean room, well appointed hotel, in the middle of everything a visitor might need, excellent secure parking
- Good location on route through Spain from port. Helpful staff on late check in
- The staff were very friendly and we had a lovely meal in the cafe/ restaurant.
Sercotel Rey Sancho
Hotel Rey Sancho is set in the heart of historic Palencia, just 350 feet from Calle Mayor. It has a summer swimming pool, surrounded by gardens and trees.The Hotel Rey Sancho is next to Isla Dos Aguas Golf Course. Palencia’s famous Cristo del Otero statue is 9.3 mi away, and the city of Valladolid is 30 minutes away by car. The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimate Route passes 19 mi from the hotel.Rooms in the Sercotel Rey Sancho have views of Palencia’s old town or the swimming pool. They all have satellite TV, and a safety deposit box. Free WiFi access is also available.The hotel’s smart restaurant offers characteristic Castilian food, with buffet meals in summer. The café-bar serves snacks and drinks all day. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request. The hotel also has a fitness center and a massage service.
- I was able to park my van in an area adjacent to hotel, so open air parking a big for me. Room was large, bed comfy. The room decor and bathroom were dated, clearly in need of a re fresh, but for one night it did the job. Best was the set menu, in the restaurant, 3 courses, and a bottle of wine for €16, and it was superb, worth every cent. breakfast was OK, but yet to have a good continental breakfast. There was eggs, meats, cheese etc.
- Accomodation more than expected under late arrival conditions
- Nice hotel. The outside does not look super great (construction going on nearby) but the inside is comfortable. Fantastic pool. Good service. The room was good too with fridge. I enjoyed this hotel much more than some of the others I have tried in Palencia.
- This is a standard modern hotel with the usual layout in the room. Everything worked OK. Most staff helpful and courteous. Good selection at breakfast. Convenient to pleasant walks along the river.
- End general to do estubo bien , LA cama comodisima desayuno completo volveremos
Hotel Don Rodrigo
Hotel Don Rodrigo is situated in the historic center of Palencia next to the Cathedral. Private parking is available on site and free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the hotel.The rooms at Don Rodrigo are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV. A child under 10 is able to stay for free if using existing bedding.There is a continental breakfast available in the restaurant at the hotel. Due to the hotel’s central location it is also possible to find other restaurants, bars and cafes nearby.The Museum of Palencia and Mayor Bridge over the Carrión River are within walking distance of the Don Rodrigo hotel.
- Centrally located, easy to find, secure parking, staff helpful.
Didn’t speak the language but the staff were very good at communication. Very friendly.
Would seriously use this hotel again.
- Clean, spacious room, good facilities, air-con worked (!) (very important with temperature over 30C). Very close to attractive central square with cathedral and the river is also nearby. Convenient location.
- The staff were SO helpful! They were very kind and changed my room so that it was easier for me, and helped me to carry my heavy animal cage up and down to the room. The room was very large and comfortable. Good central location
- Hotel Don Rodrigo more than satisfied my hotel requirements in Palencia.
Concejo Hospedéria is a beautifully restored 16th-century palace with authentic tiled floors and stone walls. Located in Valoria la Buena, the chic rooms feature a flat-screen TV and balcony.The property offers an impressive restaurant, ‘El Sueño del General’, which serves traditional but creative cuisine. Run by a dedicated family, they have won a number of international prizes.The rooms have been decorated with authentic furniture and have exposed wooden beams. They also include air conditioning and a balcony.The tour desk at Concejo can organize activities or excursions to Palencia, for example. Guests can relax in the gardens or on the sun terrace, and there is also a hot tub.
- Beautiful hotel in a quiet location but not far from the motorway.
- The property has been renovated to a high standard, retaining many of the original features. We stayed in the suite which was very comfortable with a bath jacuzzi.
- Conversion of old castle superb and very interesting. Owner and staff very helpful and friendly. Room extremely good and huge bed very comfortable. Parking immediately outside
- Everything was fantastic the room, the evening meal was the best I’ve had in any hotel I’ve stayed in and there is parking
- Very friendly, professional welcome from Enrique; beautiful conversion of historic small palace in a peaceful town (the town has had quite a bit of smartening up since our first visit five years ago). Outstanding dinner, succeeding in its ambitions.
Hotel Palacio Congresos
Close to Palencia’s main street, Hotel Palacio Congresos is near the center of Palencia, less than 8 minutes’ walk from the city’s train and bus stations. This modern hotel offers free WiFi, and air-conditioned rooms with a TV, hairdryer and safe.The bright spacious rooms also include a desk and an ergonomic chair. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms also offer views of Palencia’s well-known Cristo del Otero statue.Palacio Congresos has an on-site garage and 24-hour reception. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant and the restaurant is open for dinner too. The hotel also has a cafeteria and a comfortable lounge with a large flat-screen TV. Laundry and room service are also available.There are squash and paddle tennis courts 150 feet away and the hotel can reserve courts for you. The Palacio Congresos offers easy road access to Santander, Bilbao, León, Burgos and Valladolid.
- Nice modern hotel, new rooms, clean and with good bathrooms. The shower was basic, but worked. They supply toiletries, and a toothbrush etc, in small packets. I think they have a car park,underground, but we parked our van on the side street, felt safe. Loads of eateries around, and a Lidl, and Dia at the end of the road. Low price made this a value stay. Very close to main road out of town.
- Air con in high August temperatures. Extremely good value, maybe because it was the weekend. Nice lady on reception. Lovely “social room”
- Position of Hotel in quiet area but convenient to stroll into town for restaurants, sightseeing and shopping. Excellent underground onsite private car parking.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Bar closed during the day but reception staff made coffee for us. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Nice location near the city center, comfortable rooms
Top Hotels In Ampudia Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ampudia Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ampudia Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ampudia Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!