10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amorebieta-etxano Basque Country:
Hotel Harrison Etxea
Offering a restaurant serving Basque cuisine, Hotel Harrison Etxea is located in Amorebieta-Etxano. Set by Amorebieta Train Station, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Bilbao.With a traditional façade, each bright room features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer.Hotel Harrison Etxea is 5 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Church, as well as a variety of lively bars and local restaurants. Bermeo, on the Bay of Biscay coast, is a 30-minute drive away. Bilbao Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- Charming town, Good location, Interesting Building, close to the potato
- Restaurant closed on the day of our visit. No helpful advice from staff of alternative venues. No sign of any restaurants in walking distance, locals knew of none. Eventually discovered a bar that offered hot food. The staff at breakfast time ( 7.30am ) were very surly and unhelpful. The hotel, the rooms were entirely satisfactory but the staff left a lot to be desired
Habitación sencilla, sin lujos, pero limpia y acogedora.
Aparcamiento en el hotel, pequeño, pero suficiente aun llegando tarde.
- La chambre spacieuse. Hôtel charmant, La serveuse au dîner très sympathique dommage qu au petit déjeuner elle N était pas de service.
- Todo en general. La atención del personal, el confort de las habitaciones, el hotel en sí es muy bonito.
Conveniently located next to Euba Train Station and the A-8 Motorway, Euba Hotel is just 20 minutes’ drive from central Bilbao. It offers free Wi-Fi and modern rooms with a balcony.Hotel Euba offers a café service for drinks and snacks. There are also several restaurants just 2 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Decorated in neutral tones and dark wood furniture, the rooms include air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Euba Hotel is located in the heart of the Basque Country, 45 minutes’ drive from Vitoria and 50 minutes from San Sebastian. Durango and Amorebieta are 5 minutes away by car or 1 train stop away, while Bilbao International Airport is 16 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
A nice size room and very clean.
Very nice bathroom facilities.
Cafeteria/restaurante is convenient, reasonable prices, with a pretty simple menu. The meals I had were good.
The WiFi service worked fine (slow, only a few times).
Big and airy room.
Spacious bathroom with shower.
- It was a clean and newly renovated building with a cafeteria style restaurant and bar in the basement run by friendly local people. The man at check in was very friendly and spoke English well. The food was good and staff there were friendly and helpful as well.
- Staff friendly hotel clean good value train station across the road .If you ask they have a locked garage where you can put bikes /motorbikes .
- The rooms very nice, the hotel was very well appointed.
- A nice size room and very clean.
Hotel Konbenio is located in Amorebieta-Etxano, 11 mi from Bilbao and 26 mi from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature views of the garden or city. Hotel Konbenio features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Zarautz is 29 mi from Hotel Konbenio, while Castro-Urdiales is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 mi from Hotel Konbenio.
- It was in the center of the city, near to good restaurants and bars. Very quiet street. It’s got its own parking but you have to be quick. The room is big and spacious.
- a small hotel right in the centre of town with car parking . i had a small single room but the bathroom was roomy . the view was of a car park and the room lights were not very bright . the location is good straight across the road into the central square .
- Nice old-style refurbished villa in the heart of Amorebieta. Lot of atmosphere. Nice rooms but a bit dark as windows are quite small. Walking distance to restaurants, bars and the train station (25 minutes ride to Bilbao). Free parking lot outside the hotel.
- The receptionist was very nice and took time to explain everything in the hotel thoroughly. Very helpful. It is a simple and beautiful building, well-situated about 100m from center. The inside of the building has a simplistic, rustic elegance to it that is warm. The room was very comfortable and had ample space. The city itself is surrounded by hills and mountains and maintains wonderful walking and cycling paths extending outward (the path to the south wends around the river along woodland).
El trato personal y cercano.
La chica de recepción muy atenta , me espero a que llegara aunque su horario había terminado.
Hotel San Blas
Surrounded by countryside, Hotel San Blas is a 20-minute drive from Urkiola Nature Reserve and 2,300 feet from Traña-Maitena Train Station. Free private parking is available on site.The hotel offers accommodations in twin rooms that include a TV, Wi-Fi, and heating. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower.There is a bar with a terrace that offers views of Urkiola Mountain. The hotel also includes a spacious restaurant that can host large parties or family gatherings. Luggage storage space is also provided.Bilbao Airport is 22 mi from the property and Durango, a larger village with shops and bars, can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- No person spoke English. No food was available although there a menu on the wall of the bar. The bathroom door in our room closed due to bad fitting. Never again very disappointed in Booking.com
Bus to Bilbao outside door
Staff v nice and friendly coffee and food good
- could place my bicycle in my room. good wifi, nice room
- We were very pleased with our room although overlooking the roundabout it was surprisingly quiet, however the hotel is in the middle of refurbishment, so understandably the photos were not really exactly as show. There was no restaurant, as it was being refurbed but they directed us to local bars and restaurants which were quite satisfactory.
- Sehr entgegenkommendes Personal und ein super Frühstück mit hervorragendem Kaffee. Das für kleines Geld.
Surrounded by countryside, Garaiko Landetxea is located 4.3 mi from the small town of Durango. It offers accommodations with heating and free WiFi.The rooms are soundproofed and include a flat-screen TV, desk, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Hairdryer and toiletries are provided.The property features rustic architectural elements, such as exposed stone walls, combined with elegant, contemporary furnishings. There is a terrace, shared lounge, and a business center. Cars and bikes can be rented on site.The area is popular for hiking, cycling, and exploring the countryside. Bilbao is 23 mi away and San Sebastian can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Wonderful place to stay 10 mins driving distance from Durango, very big rooms and comfortable facilities including even a kitchenette. Great view from the window and especially the dining area where we had a wonderful breakfast. Ane was lovely – very warm and informative, thanks to her we got to experience Pincho Pote Thursday and it is still one of our most memorable experiences from our 3 weeks in Spain. Thanks a lot Ane!!
- Nice rooms and surrounding. The staff were very friendly and assisted with tips about things to do.
- The atmosphere, the location, the view, and the young lady who welcomed us and gave us breakfast.
- Everything about Garaiko Landetxea is wonderful; the location, the rooms, the decor, the breakfast and most of all the fabulous, most-helpful staff. Very highly recommended – a real gem of a place!
- Fantastic situation. Easy access to Bilbao and San Sebastián. Very helpful staff who advised on what to do whenever we asked for advice.
Gran Hotel Durango
Featuring a spa center, Gran Hotel Durango offers accommodations in Durango with spa facilities and a restaurant.Every room features a modern décor with a private bathroom with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is provided.The Durango Sport Club & Spa by Metropolitan offers a sauna, thermal indoor pool, Turkish bath and a fitness center. A range of beauty and wellness treatments can be provided for a surcharge.You can enjoy the on-site restaurant that offers traditional food, or a cocktail with casual food surrounded by verdant lawns and an ancient magnolia tree, in the stylish Lobby Bar.Other facilities include a seasonal outdoor pool, and a 24-hour front desk.Bilbao is 25 minutes’ drive away, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 mi from Gran Hotel Durango. San Sebastian is less than 1-hour drive away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 22 mi from the property.
It was quiet and restful
Close to old part of time good location
- Rooms great. Beds super comfy. Reception staff delightful.
We were upgraded to a beautiful junior suite. Entertainment was excellent. Food of a very high standard. Exceptional meal with wine in the price of E29 each. Impressive building, welcoming and obliging staff. Very good breakfast selection.
Lovely stay. Thoroughly recommended
- Lovely building with attentive staff. Hotel has a quiet, small, classy feel to it. We were able to enjoy the food in the evening and a great breakfast buffet selection, replenished regularly. There are terrace, lobby bar and restaurant menus available to cater for all appetites/budgets. The metal outside pool was good fun for the family to lounge by. The hotel has very easy road access and was a 15 minute drive from a lovely mountain view point.
- Great boutique hotel and Silvia on the front desk was very helpful and welcoming.
- It was quiet and restful
Ibis Budget Bilbao Arrigorriaga
Offering a continental breakfast buffet with coffee, pastries, cereals and fruits, Ibis Budget Bilbao Arrigorriaga is located just 10 minutes’ drive from Bilbao. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV and seating area with a desk. The private bathroom features a shower. All rooms have easy access for disabled.There is easy access to A8 and A68 Motorways with good connections to Santander and San Sebastian. Bilbao Airport can be reached within a 20-minute drive away.
Hotel was easy to find with plenty of outside parking. The room was basic but perfectly adequate for one night stay and the bed was comfortable. There was a good park area across the bridge on the other side of the river for walking the dog.
Whilst the hotel has no restaurant, they can supply a basic pizza and have machines for coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks.
About half an hour from Bilbao ferry port.
- As usual with IBIS properties facilities are always clean.
- It fits the money. The room is comfortable, a bit small but it is a place to sleep and leave, so it is ok. Breakfast is simple but enough. Reception people are friendly
- Clean, comfortable and best value for a stay in Bilbao, chosen for price and distance from the airport and port. Friendly welcome and great value buffet breakfast.
- Comfortable room – all we needed for a one night transit stop. Plenty of choice for breakfast.
- Hotel was easy to find with plenty of outside parking. The room was basic but perfectly adequate for one night stay and the bed was comfortable. There was a good park area across the bridge on the other side of the river for walking the dog.
Casa Rural Miamendi
Casa Rural Miamendi offers elegant accommodations in a rural setting. It is just 15-20 minutes’ drive from Bilbao Airport and the city center. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.All rooms at Miamendi feature parquet flooring and an elegant rustic décor. They all offer panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The private bathroom has a shower and includes toiletries.The cozy living-reading room features a fireplace and a TV.San Sebastián is about 1 hours’ drive from the hotel, and Getxo marina can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- The owner of the place was extremely nice and helpful. I felt like I was at home. Every morning breakfast was available for me and the location is perfect for a relaxing vacation.
- The place was beautiful, comfortable, clean, the owner has a heart of gold.
- very close/convenient to our destination restaurant
- The staff were the owners, and they went out of the way to make me feel comfortable. They even offered to drive me to the closest but stop.
- Nice homestay with an excellent hostess. It is the closest hotel to Azurmendi Restaurant which is one of the best restaurants in the world.
This design hotel offers free private parking, 24-hour reception and airy rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TV. Located in Durango, Hotel Olajauregi is a 20-minute drive from Bilbao.The Olajauregi’s stylish restaurant serves creative modern cuisine, and also has a traditional Basque menu. The hotel has an elegant cocktail bar with a small terrace.Each room at Hotel Olajauregi features central heating and simple, classic décor. All rooms include a safe, a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is located 1,650 feet from Durango’s Art and History Museum. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway, and San Sebastian and Vitoria are both within a 40-minute drive.
- The staff serving is drinks and dinner were very nice and friendly
- Typical Hotel feeling, old building, dressed up like that, large comfortable room and bed, small balcony, big bathroom. Good vibe.
- Staff were great. Decor “interesting” – very black. Durango is a really nice town with a lovely atmosphere. Reasonably convenient for Asador Extebarri, which is why we stayed. Helpful local taxi driver.
- The bed was very comfy and it was a pleasant sleep, very quiet.
- enjoyed the big rooms and the town of Durango good location for our visit round the Basque area and bike race watching .
This charming hotel is located in Galdakao, just 10 minutes’ drive from Bilbao. It offers attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s Petit Komité Restaurant serves gourmet Basque food, using fresh, seasonal produce. There is also a weekly themed evening, when the chefs offer dishes from around the world.Iraragorri has a garden with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a jogging circuit and sports center nearby.Zuhatzu Train Station is next to the hotel, connecting you with central Bilbao in 15 minutes. There are also good connections to Santander and San Sebastián via the A-8 and A-68 Motorways.
- So cosy and incredibly friendly staff. Fabulous breakfast and train station is just two minutes walk, which takes you to Bilbao center in 15 min for only 2 euro’s!!
- We’ll equipped and quirky. It was fascinating talking to the owner about his father, an Athletico Bilbao and Spanish football legend! And the Rioja from his vineyard was fantastic!
- Hotel with large soccer history. Son and wife of owner were very n ice people. Hone made cakes wer very good, specially the rice cake. Kitchen was closed on monday which was a pity.
- The hotel looks very nice. Caution – it’s a bit difficult to find it if you didn’t make a Streetview survey beforehand. The train station for Bilbao is just 100 meters away. There are quite a number of steps inside and my wife has problems with them, but the staff did its utmost to help us, carrying our baggage inside without being asked (nowhere else in Spain anyone ever bothered about our baggage).
The hotel is a little shabby and could do with some refurbishment but, having said that, it is the sort of place that grows on you as it is totally one off. Bit like comfy old slippers ! By contrast, the restaurant is quirky, with plenty of interesting and individual touches. The food was delicious and interesting. They have an excellent chef. In addition, the staff and owner could not have been kinder or more attentive.
The other big plus about this place is that the local train station is 2 minutes walk down the road and will get you into central Bilbao in 20 mins. We wanted to visit the Guggenheim without taking our car and this was the perfect solution as parking is a problem, as usual in any big city.
If the owners were to upgrade the bedrooms, this hotel would have had a much higher rating from me.
Top Hotels In Amorebieta-etxano Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amorebieta-Etxano Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!