10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ammerzoden Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Ammerzoden Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ammerzoden Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ammerzoden Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ammerzoden Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ammerzoden Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ammerzoden Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ammerzoden Gelderland:
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant ‘s Hertogenbosch
Campanile is 5 minutes’ drive from the A2/E25 motorway and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. It features a bar, reading room and restaurant serving International cuisine and Dutch specialties.Campanile Hotel & Restaurant ‘s Hertogenbosch benefits from rooms with cable TV, a work desk and tea and coffee making facilities.The hotel is 2.8 mi from the center of ‘s-Hertogenbosch which features the St. John’s Cathedral and the Noordbrabants Museum. Campanile Hotel & Restaurant is 35 minutes’ drive from Eindhoven.
- Easy location to find and access into and out of town centre
- Location close to the A2 is very handy. Rooms are clean, quiet. Mattress was a bit on the hard side. For me a little handicap to be on the second floor, no lift available. Menu choice very limited. Staff very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was good.
- The price was decent, staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was quite good with easy access to busses that went directly to the centre of town. The internet was good, the room was clean and quiet. All in all a great place to stay, especially if your budget is a bit tight.
- Very basic motel-like facility. Many contractors (tradesmen) and other professionals use the hotel for overnight stays. Quiet neighborhood, free car parking, fast wifi. Best value for money in the area (there aren’t many budget hotels near Den Bosch)
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Easy to park motorbikes outside room.
Van der Valk Zaltbommel-A2
Set in Zaltbommel, 21 mi from Utrecht, Van der Valk Zaltbommel-A2 features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy dinner at the à la carte restaurant or at the live cooking buffet.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling. Den Bosch can be reached within 12 minutes by public transport. Eindhoven is 27 mi from Van der Valk Zaltbommel-A2. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 24 mi from Van der Valk Zaltbommel-A2.
- Friendliness of the staff, very comfortable room. Close to the highway and enough parking space.
- The lady at the bar is a star in hospitality. Personal, attentive and pro-active. She makes the difference.
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The food was excellent and the hotel was very comfortable and quiet. A very enjoyable stay.
The bed was very comfortable.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. Great shower, and soft towels.
- The interior design is spot on – modern yet classy
Hotel Brasserie Oud Maren
Hotel Brasserie Oud Maren is located in the heart of the picturesque environment of Maren-Kessel, near the Brabant border with Gelderland. Here you can enjoy natural green surroundings, only 15 minutes away from the cities of ‘s-Hertogenbosch and Oss.With free Wi-Fi internet and free parking, this hotel offers modern conveniences. Each room features an private bathroom, desk, wardrobe and tea/coffee making facilities. The open kitchen of the hotel’s brasserie is a culinary delight to all the gourmets staying at this hotel. It is opened daily.Take advantage of the transport links via the motorways. The hotel also offers bicycle rental. The Maas River is located right around the corner from the hotel where you can go on a boat trip or take the ferry to Alem. From there, Zaltbommel and Kerkdriel are less than a 15-minute drive away.
- As said, clean, quiet, cheap and the beds are truly comfortable. Also, good food in the restaurant!
- THe place nice, the service good, the restaurant very good food.
- Very friendly staff. Nice dinner and breakfast and very good price-quality.
- Hosts were very welcoming, room had everything I needed for a brief night abroad. Very good value for the money!
Hotel with restaurant is positioned close to a very small village directly behind a dyke on the Meuse river, very idyllic, absolutely calm, and in a most picturesque typically Dutch low country’s landscape. Talk to the people around here, they are very friendly!
The restaurant serves excellent tasty food.
De Gouden Molen
This hotel offers rooms with a historic background along the Waal River in the village of Rossum. De Gouden Molen features a peaceful riverside terrace and a restaurant which serves elegant French cuisine. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Box-spring beds, a desk and a TV are provided as standard in the rooms at Gouden Molen. They also have a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.‘s-Hertogenbosch is 20 minutes’ drive from the property. Golfvereniging de Dorpswaard is a 10-minute from away. De Gouden Molen is 30 minutes away by car from the Loonse en Drunense Duinen National Park. E-bikes and bicycles can be rented on site at the hotel for an extra charge.
- beautiful location, beautiful, view, delicious breakfast
- The service was excellent, friendly helpful staff. The meals were outstanding.
- The evening meal in the restaurant was excellent and produced really quickly. The staff were very pleasant and efficient as well.
- The food, location and ambience. Friendly staff and a good breakfast. Location was ideal for anyone cycling the Waal variant of the Rhine cycle route
- Nice friendly atmosphere and very accommodating, good menu,all very good
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Renovated in May 2015, Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant ‘s Hertogenbosch is located along the Rosmalense Plas, only a 10 minute drive from the city center of Den Bosch. Guests benefit from a restaurant, a bar, and a water-side terrace.The hotel rooms feature a private bathroom. Each room also has air conditioning and WiFi. On Sunday you can benefit from a late check-out at a surcharge. Start your day with a lovely breakfast buffet before heading off.The hotel has a bar and a restaurant where you can have traditional and international meals. Groups can ask for a separate dining area on request for lunch or dinner.The Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant ‘s Hertogenbosch is an ideal place to go on a shopping trip or to enjoy a day in the amusement park the Efteling. You can also visit The Beekse Bergen zoo or go for a relaxed sauna trip. The beautiful surrounding area is perfect for cycling or walking, for example in nature park Het Bossche Broek. Lively Den Bosch offers shops, terraces and restaurants and tennis and golf activities are available in the area. The Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant ‘s Hertogenbosch can easily be reached by the A2 highway.The hotel staff will be happy to answer any of your questions or concerns.
- Friendly staff, location, breakfast, room and Air Conditioning!
- Beds were ok, there was some coffee in the room, room ventilation was a bit loud but worked well. Lobby and terrace were nice and staff was friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t have breakfast there. I really liked that the stuff was really friendly and helpful 😀
- Great restaurant, excellent quality of food! I thought it would be noisy with the busy road outside, but not at all. Pleasantly surprised.
- The hotel has a carp fishing lake right behind it. If you have a couple of travel rods, the local cals aay there are 40-50lb’s in there.
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Prinsen
Hotel-Restaurant Prinsen is centrally located in Vlijmen, a small town close to the lively ‘s-Hertogenbosch.Each room has a private bathroom and comfortable box-spring beds. Several rooms offer a view of the tranquil hotel garden.A breakfast buffet is served in the morning for a tasty start of your day. Afterwards, sit out or read a book in the pretty sheltered garden and enjoy the fresh air.After an aperitif in the hotel bar, you can have an appetizing evening in the restaurant. Enjoy the à la carte menu and the seasonal specialties.From Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Prinsen, you can easily discover the province Brabant by foot, bike or from the water.The hotel offers its guests a table tennis table for some extra fun. Free public parking is available for you at the hotel.
- Is a quite place, clean also! I can Say is perfect place to rest after a working day and for a good price if comparing whith Other hotele!if i be need again a place to stay i do it! Good look
- The price and breakfast was okay and parking just next to the side of the hotel.
- The room was awesome. My daughters and I loved it and the great location. Very quiet and roomy.
- We liked the fact that for a gay couple all our need were catered for.
- The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel is placed in a superb neighbourhood. The restaurant has wonderful food, cooked and presented with care; the staff are friendly and they speak good English. Don’t forget to order a pint of white beer 🙂
Hotel De Schildkamp
Hotel De Schildkamp offers entertainment facilities and a wellness area in a countryside setting on the edge of Asperen. It features a bowling alley, health center with indoor pool and a restaurant with an intimate terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available.A cable TV, work desk and seating area are provided in all of the rooms at De Schildkamp. Each morning an extensive buffet breakfast is served.Hotel De Schildkamp is a 30-minute drive from both Rotterdam and Utrecht. De Biesbosch National Park is just over 19 mi away. Free public parking is available on site at the hotel.Guests can make use of free Wi-Fi access in the business center. The modern fitness center includes a sauna, solarium and a steam bath. Proper bath attire mandatory.The hotel also offers bicycles to rent and a packed lunch service for day trips.
- Very friendly staff, incredible breakfast, good beds, good shower and bathroom
- Every facility you could wish for. Smart restaurant, traditional bar etc
- Lovely large room with comfortable beds. Quiet. Breakfast was good with a great range of items hot and cold. Bike storage in covered bike shed.
- The room was very comfortable and stayed an extra day.
- Good breakfast with wide selection. Comfortable beds and shower&bath in room👍 perfect last minute price. Nice diner in inhouse restaurant for decent price.
De Kruishoeve ‘s-Hertogenbosch-Vught
One of our top picks in Vught.With its welcoming atmosphere, beautiful surroundings, this modern hotel is a wonderful place for horse enthusiasts and nature lovers. You will reach the hotel following an unpaved road.In addition to the numerous biking and walking routes near the hotel innumerable horse riding paths promise hours of enjoyment. Den Bosch is a 15-minute drive away.This lovely hotel was built in 2005 and offers a range of modern facilities and comforts. On Sunday guests can enjoy a nice drink or a quick snack on the terrace of De Kruishoeve.Relax in the comfort of your double room and enjoy the tranquility of these peaceful surroundings.Free Wi-Fi is available at De Kruishoeve. Free parking is available as well.
- Tasty breakfast, very good wifi,huge parking and separated nice place within Wild Forest hotel
- The bed is very comfortable and also as a uk customer has bbc1/2
Excellent and really friendly staff
Location was superb
- Genuinely staff, uncomplicated check in and check out. Great garden!
Location was lovely, Hotel was very nice and Staff friendly and helpful.
Any problems were dealt with promptly and with a smile.
Dinner and Breakfast was enjoyed outside on the patio.
This was a last minute booking and we were delighted with our stay.
I would highly recommend and would stay again if in the area.
Landgoed Huize Bergen
Located at a 1-minute car drive from the motorway A2, in the rural area of Vught and a 3-minute drive from the city center, Landgoed Huize Bergen offers spacious accommodations overlooking the gardens with free parking on site.All rooms at Landgoed Huize Bergen are located in different buildings on site. They feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom facilities with complimentary toiletries.Breakfast is served in the restaurant located in the main villa, a 1-minute walk away. Guests can also enjoy a different menu each day at the restaurant, which serves French cuisine. Drinks are served at the bar.National Camp Vught is 3.7 mi away. Brabanthallen is a 10-minute drive. Train station Vught is a 15-minute walk and offers direct links to Den Bosch in 5 minutes and Eindhoven in 20 minutes. Eindhoven Airport is 17 mi away.
- Nice rooms, liked the funky decor, comfy beds, really good breakfast.
- Nice big villa I a beautiful parc, easy access via the nearby A2 motorway exit. Breakfast buffet was more then perfect.
- Excellent location, beautiful property with wooded area around it.
- The main hotel is attractive and is set in beautiful parkland with tall trees. The food was very nice. We could park the car near the room. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- It is a very beautiful, leafy place in spacious gardens and the staff were delightful. The food was also good.
Van der Valk Hotel Nuland – ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Van der Valk Hotel Nuland – ‘s-Hertogenbosch is located 10 minutes from the city of ‘s-Hertogenbosch, near the A59/A2 motorway. The hotel offers a restaurant and free parking.All spacious rooms come with a sitting area and TV. The rooms also have a private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer.The restaurant serves a large and varied menu. Every Sunday guests can enjoy an extended brunch.The hotel offers a taxi service to the city center of Den Bosch, at a surcharge. The surrounding neighborhood is ideal for trips and walking or cycling tours.
- After making a wrong booking for Nuland instead of Vught staff of vd valk Nuland was friendly enough to cancel my wrong booking free of charge; vd valk Vught despite a full hotel arranged accommodation; client service at 1am superb thanks to vd Valk!
The hotel is great. The food is fantastic. The hotel arranged a taxi to go to a concert, all perfect in time.
The breakfasts is really good, more than enough choice. All in all a great stay
- The room I had was super! Renovated very modern and comfortable.
- Great hotel in a lovely little village with good links to the main roads
- The room was fantastic, very spacious and peaceful. Evening meal in the restaurant was very good. We’ll be back next year.
Top Hotels In Ammerzoden Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ammerzoden Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ammerzoden Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ammerzoden Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!