10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amityville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Amityville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amityville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amityville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amityville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amityville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amityville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amityville New York State:
Best Western Bar Harbour Inn
Best Western Bar Harbour Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Massapequa Park.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 29 miles from Best Western Bar Harbour Inn, and Brooklyn is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 18 miles from Best Western Bar Harbour Inn.
- Reasonable rates for Long Island,clean comfortable room and a nice staff.
- We were late registration- desk staff heard we were there for funeral service and immediately offered bereavement discount. She could not have been more helpful.
- was okay we smaller than I thought breakfast was nice
close to Train station
Breakfast was standard but OK
Parking was OK
Noisy kids banging on doors
- staff were very friendly and helpful, room was super clean, beds were very comfortable…awesome!
Days Inn Long Island/Copiague
Offering easy access to downtown New York City and located close to area freeways, this Copiague hotel features a number of complimentary amenities, friendly service and comfortable accommodations.The Days Inn Copiague is situated in close proximity to some of the area’s top attractions. Jones Beach, Bethpage State Park, a number of wineries and the excitement of downtown New York City are all nearby.Guests at the Copiague Days Inn can start the morning with a complimentary continental breakfast or browse the internet with free wireless internet access.
- Smelled very clean. Near Big Lots and a Liquor store,
- Love cleanliness of the place and employees very nice!
- Room was small but okay. Not luxurious but okay. Hotel is more of a motel type that Days Inn has elevated to a hotel status. Other than that, staff was extra helpful and courteous. Location was easy in and out. Quiet street. Loved our stay.
- did not eat the breakfast, Yes, it was free, but too many good places to eat with much better and larger choices
- Nothing This is the worst place I have ever stayed. I took photos of the room for proof. Very high crime rate area on a back road when you put in the gps it is the wrong address on the web site on a dead end road. When you go to check in there is bullet proof glass. We asked for an extra pillow the first night they where so flat and we got told by the person at the desk that the maids had left and we could not get one never heard this at any other hotel. The vent in the bathroom was falling down. I had to fix the shower head to get it to work the blanket had a two and three inch burn holes in it yes we where in a smoking room but I have stayed in many other hotels that allow smoking and they keep up on things like this. Also a suggestion to the hotel please use ozeum it eats all smoke particles so you room smells pleasant to the guest that check in. It event had an odd smell.
Courtyard Republic Airport Long Island/Farmingdale
Courtyard Farmingdale is within Long Island’s Republic Airport grounds and provides its guests with a free shuttle service. It features a 24-hour gym and an indoor pool with hot tub.The spacious rooms at Courtyard Republic Airport Long Island/Farmingdale come with free internet access and a TV. Furnishings include a large work station with ergonomic chair and an intimate lounge.The Courtyard Cafe offers breakfast with fresh made-to-order omelets and a waffle station. Guests can unwind in the lobby, sipping drinks near an open fire pit or shop for snacks and refreshments at The Market, open 24/7.Popular attractions near the Courtyard Republic Airport Long Island include the Hamptons, Jones Beach and Long Island wineries. New York City is a 50 minute drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- The hotel was immaculate. The room was a perfect size and the bed was so incredibly comfortable.
- The Friendliness of everybody at the Hotel the two people at the front desk I forgot their names but they were very helpful and the housekeeper she was very nice I remember her name her name was Bridgettt very nice I told the room was very nice and clean and I really wish I remembered the two at the front desk but I did tell them I would come back again
- Comfortable beds, Easy access. Friendly staff And overall accommodations
- Nice staff. Room was quiet and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Heating controls were easy to use. Fitness room was small but everything worked well.
- The location is great. It’s not in the center of crazy but near it all.
TownePlace Suites Republic Airport Long Island Farmingdale
Located within the Grounds of the Republic Airport, TownePlace Suites offers self-contained accommodation 20 miles from New York City proper. It features a free airport shuttle and a 24-hour gym.The spacious rooms of the TownePlace Suites Republic Airport Long Island Farmingdale include a fully-equipped stainless kitchen with dining area, lounge with TV set and a work desk with ergonomic chair.Guests can prepare their own meals or enjoy the in-house In A Pinch Restaurant, serving a selection of sandwiches, salads, beverages and snacks.Popular nearby attractions include Long Island’s beaches, including the Hamptons and Jones Beach, both within 20 miles from the TownePlace Suites Republic Airport Long Island Farmingdale.
No reviews yet.
Jones Beach Hotel
Located 16 miles from John F Kennedy International Airport, this Wantagh hotel offers shuttle service to the airport and is a 9 minute drive from Jones Beach State Park. Free Wi-Fi is accessible.Guests staying at the Jones Beach Hotel enjoy the convenience of on-site dining or cooking on the on-site BBQ facilities. There are also fax and photocopying services.Each room at Hotel Jones Beach has cable TV and a refrigerator. Select rooms include a sofa bed and a spa bathtub.Hofstra University and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum are within 10 miles of the hotel. Nikon at Jones Beach Theater is 6 miles away.
- The room was clean and the bed and pillows were pretty comfortable. The bathroom looked updated recently and the shower had ample hot water. The coffee pot looked clean with a standard coffee bag. The staffs at the reception were friendly and check in was easy. The hotel is in a residential area next to a park, so it’s very quiet.
- The restaurant is great and the people who worked there treated me like family.
- The hotel was located in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by lovely suburban homes. The building itself seemed like a once stately residence converted to a boutique hotel.
While the staff were friendly and helpful, the front desk was not staffed most of the time, and between 10 PM and 9 AM no one was available on site.
One bed in the room was comfortable (very firm), the other was not.
- Very quaint with excellent Italian food relaxed atmosphere and staff was great and very helpful
Hilton Long Island/Huntington
Located in Melville in the region of New York State, 29 miles from New York City, Hilton Long Island/Huntington features a hot tub and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Brooklyn is 30 miles from Hilton Long Island/Huntington, and Queens is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 21 miles from Hilton Long Island/Huntington.
- I love the firmness of the bed, the quality of the linen and the feathers pillows. The fact that I know I can get whatever I need in property really made me feel at ease, from my breakfast to my snack that was awesome. The staff was amazing
- Super close to main street Huntington where all the action is
- Large hotel with very large rooms and nice appointments and a great large desk for working. The bar and resturaunt seemed very large and were sort of merged together. We did not have a chance to visit either as this was a short stay.
- Very well up keep on the building and the staff were extremely helpful and very nice. The on-site bar, breakfast buffet were awesome.
- The mattress was excellent, however the pillows, I believe they were feather, require quite a bit of work and in the end simply don’t provide good support.
Days Inn Hicksville – Long Island
Just 8 miles from Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, this Hicksville hotel features an outdoor pool and on-site restaurant. Farmingdale State College is 6 miles away.Each guest room at the Days Inn Hicksville-Long Island features cable TV, a work desk, and coffee-making facilities. They are decorated in warm colors, wood furnishings, and carpet floors.Guests can access free Wi-Fi throughout the Hicksville Days Inn. Copy and fax services are provided at the 24-hour front desk.Blue Fish Japanese Restaurant and Lounge serves lunch and dinner and offers full bar service. A daily continental breakfast is available in the lobby.Bethpage State Park is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. The Westbury Music Fair is 6 miles away.
- The Chinese house keeping ladies were so helpful and sweet. They were so accommodating ! At my beck n call! They changed my bed sheets and the sheets were clean and still hot. Fresh out the dryer! Never hard to find them. They speak extremely no English but they will understand you showing them what you want done! Love them ladies! Shay-shay is thank you in Chinese!!! Always working! Billy at the front desk was absolutely wonderful and full of manners and respect! A nice refrigerator. Shower was wonderful! Everything you need in the area is available to you to go to. Gas, food, stores, mall, restaurants, hair care, you name it!!! The Queen size beds are very comfortable.
- So upset with my stay, it was supposed to have been a nice evening with my husband , but once we arrived to the room, the room was very cold had and awful smell toilet seat broken then bed was very uncomfortable, needed up leaving almost 2 hours into the night. Would not recommend it at all. Once we known the bed it had a couple of black hairs inside! Mind u I’m blonde…
- IM SEMI DISABLED THE HIRL AT DESK ON HER OWN BOOKED AN EFFINCY ROOM FOR US MADE IT EASY TO ENJOY WOULD GO BACK IF I COULD GET SAME ROOM!!!!
- The room we very warm and cozy. Service at the front desk was wonderful.
- Heat in room was not adequate. They had to give us a portable heater
Melville Marriott Long Island
Melville Marriott Long Island offers accommodations in Melville. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.New York City is 29 miles from Marriott Melville, NY, and Brooklyn is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The staff was outstanding (professional, friendly, accommodating) throughout the hotel. Christine in the bar (bartender) was fantastic!
- The staff were friendly, helpful offered information that made our stay a little more pleasant. While at the pool with our daughter the maintenance gentleman came over to us, exchanged pleasantries, laid out towels for our daughter to step on when she came out of the water and informed us of oranges and water in the fitness center. Just a little something that made us smile. He did the same to the older couple sitting poolside on their laptops. Very pleasant atmosphere.
- The room was good the bed was comfy, I liked the atmosphere, the staff was friendly and the food was delicious, the place was beautiful
- The bed was comfortable – quiet room – shuttle to local restaurants was convenient- staff for the most part friendly.
- The bed was extra comfy and the room was spacious.
Hilton Garden Inn Melville
This hotel is located between Plainview and Melville, New York and is 4 miles from Adventureland Amusement Park. It features a restaurant, bar and spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV.A cook-to-order breakfast is offered each morning at the Great American Grill. The Hilton Garden Inn Melville offers the Pavilion Lounge for evening cocktails and the Pavilion Pantry convenience store, open 24/7.Free access to the gym and indoor pool is provided to all hotel guests. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Melville Hilton Garden Inn. Decorated with white linens and wood furniture, all rooms include free Wi-Fi and a work desk.State University of New York is just 10 minutes from the hotel. Colonial Springs Golf Course is 5.4 miles away.
- staff ia so nice,and pleasant. restaurant on site is awesome so is the bar.
- Room was kept at the perfect temp, clean, and spacious. Check-in was great, friendly people.
- I liked that there was a simple standing shower in the bathroom and not a tub. Room was very clean. Liked the direct tv which we have at home so it was easy to navigate channels.
- the staff was very cold. they had difficulty finding my reservation. they have told me they had a shuttle service to the Woodbury country club; that turned out to be incorrect, they refused to give me a discount as a AAA member and the breakfast was extra. if I am going to pay for a room only over 200 dollars a night I may as well stay at motel 8. very disappointed for a Hilton place.
- Beds, pillows were comfortable the onsite restraunt was decent. Parking was plentiful good central location
Homewood Suites by Hilton Long Island-Melville
One of our best sellers in Plainview! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites by Hilton Long Island-Melville offers accommodations in Plainview.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 28 miles from Homewood Plainview, and Brooklyn is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 21 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Long Island-Melville.
- My wife is OCD when it comes to cleanliness and smells. She actually commented multiple times on how good the smell was in the hallway and our room. I had the King studio suite which was very nice and clean. The room was a good size, one of the larger rooms that I have ever stayed in. The shower had a lot of room and great water pressure. The free breakfast was pretty good.
- It was clean and I liked the hook in the bathroom next to the shower and the shelf in the shower to put things down. So many times, we don’t have those extra features and I know they’re minor but they go along way.
- This hotel is located in a very calm and quiet environment from the city,and best place for a business traveller… staff is friendly and very helpful, rooms are clean and comfortable.
- The 2 bedroom suite was roomy with comfortable beds and seating. The kitchen came with a full fridge, stove top and microwave. The only thing missing was an oven. The beds were king size and very comfortable.
- It was very spacious and wide open the way I like it.
Top Hotels In Amityville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amityville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amityville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amityville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!