10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amieva Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Amieva Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amieva Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amieva Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amieva Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amieva Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amieva Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amieva Asturias:
Hotel Puente Vidosa
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, Hotel Puente Vidosa overlooks the Aguasaliu Waterfall and River Sella. It offers a hot tub, sauna, gym. There is also a terrace with views of Beyos Gorge. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms at the Puente Vidosa Hotel have simple rustic design, with original wooden ceilings. They are all heated and include a TV and private bathroom.The hotel is located 13 mi from Cangas de Onis, and regular busses services stop next to the hotel. The region is ideal for walking or cycling. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Quiet location, in the middle of nature. Simple but good and honest food.
- Fantastic location along the edge of the Picos. We had bad weather during our stay but the location (next to a waterfall) was just as spectacular. Unfortunately we didn’t get to try out the zip wires (because of the weather) but they looked like they’d be great fun. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent quality (local choices) and good value. We stayed as a family of four in a triple room and there was plenty of room.
- Ok so we were touring Spain in the pico,s was a nice place to stay not any thing else to do around there as your in the middle of mountings but the views and scenery was amazing and the cows that graze the hills around all have bells on the necks so you have a nice sound from them gives the place a real nice feel to it we booked dinner for when we were there due to nothing else around the food was not great nor much choice there are walking bridges and zip wires to do there and rock climbing if you don’t mind the heights lol and the swimming pool was empty no water in it so no swimming they do have a little gym tho rooms were nice and clean and the waterfall was nice to and don’t forget the roads there are great zig zag all the way ?
As instalações eram boas, assim como o quarto.
Casa de banho espaçosa.
Localizado mesmo nos desfiladeros de los beyos, bonita envolvência.
- El personal era amable y nos ofreció bastante información.
La Casona de Mestas
Located within Ponga Nature Reserve, La Casona de Mestas features a natural thermal spring pool set within a cave. Opening onto beautiful gardens, this charming Asturian country house opens onto a terrace with great views of the surrounding mountains and Ponga River.The rustic rooms at La Casona de Mestas have attractive, pastel-colored décor. All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy traditional Asturian cuisine in the Mestas restaurant, which specializes in game dishes. There is also a café, a lounge with a TV and a library.The nature reserve is ideal for hiking and the property is set close to the foothills of the Cordal de Ponga Mountains, the Taranes River and Peloño Forest.Cangas de Onís is a 25-minute drive away, while Ribadesella and the Asturian coastline are less than 31 mi from the Mestas.
- The thermal baths were very peaceful, the setting by the mountain is superb. The gardens and many flowers and the creek are very attractive. Management was very friendly and accepting of my limited Spanish.
- The staff at la Casona were really charming and friendly. They were really helpful and even though they did not speak English, we worked everything out. The room was warm and clean. And there was a cozy common room to hang out with other hikers. Great location in the Ponga natural park.
- Lovely hotel, on the main road but far out in the nature reserve. Beautiful surroundings, nice garden complemented by the sound of the river running by. Friendly staff, good service and food.
- Fabulous secluded gorge location. No other guests. Lovely hosts. Incredible local walks in Ponga National Park. Good breakfast of orange juice, strong good coffee, toasted french bread and homemade plum jam. Small rooms with everything you need. Very clean. No TV in rooms.
- El sitio es para perderse, relajarse, leer y mucha tranquilidad. Tienen un salón muy acogedor
Hotel del Alto Sella
This peaceful countryside hotel overlooks the Sella River, and is surrounded by the Picos de Europa Mountains. It has unique interiors and rooms with plasma-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hotel del Alto Sella are decorated in a rural style. All have private bathrooms and some have views of the Sella River.The hotel’s library features an 18th-century altarpiece, while the lounge has a fireplace. The hotel also has a chapel.The traditional restaurant serves homemade Asturian dishes, including stews, game and local trout. There is also a bar.The hotel is located in western Asturias, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís and 13 miles from Covadonga. Walking trails can be found very close to the hotel. Hotel staff will be happy to help book other adventure sports.
- Nice family run hotel. Excellent quality for money. Location on one of the prettiest roads in Spain. Was here 2 years ago and had soupe from another planet. Heavenly. Upon request they served it again. It’s easy to feel at home here.
- Maybe the place doesn’t look extremely nice from outside but never judge the book but it’s cover. The lady that received us and served breakfast is very friendly and made our stay even better. The rooms aren’t modern and the bathroom is small, but if you don’t need a lot of luxury and just a place to crash for a good value money this is the place.
- The hotel was very busy on a holiday weekend when we stayed. Our room was fine with a private external bathroom. Good for one night stay.
- We found the hotel spotlessly clean and comfortable and were given a warm welcome despite our lack of Spanish. Our room was quiet and comfortable overlooking a river away from a road. The breafast was basic, toast, crossants and excellent coffee but considering the room price we thought it good value and enjoyed our stay.
- the hospitality of the two brothers and their dad that run the place
Located in Intriago, Hotel Intriago has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge. Each room at the 2-star hotel has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a playground. The property features hot tub and free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while selected rooms have a seating area.Guests at Hotel Intriago can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Llanes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Potes is 45 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 71 miles from the property.
- Amazing location with mountain views, traditional countryside house, spacious room and lovely bathroom. Pool and jacuzzis were great. Quiet and peaceful place. Very good breakfast. No restaurant but they recommended us a good one just 5 min drive.
- Good breakfast; located in a small village just 10 minutes from Cangas de Onis. People at the hotel were nice.
- la habitacion con las vistas al rio y el desayono muy bien …todo me gusto
El desayuno incluido era buffet y era completisimo.
La ubicación perfecta, cerca del camino hacia Covadonga, a unos 5 minutos de Cangas de Onís y frente a un restaurante muy bueno. Al final el cambio nos vino bien.
- Hubo un problema con el Hotel y nos mandaron a uno del mismo grupo, era igual así que muy bien. Las habitaciones muy limpias y la cama muy cómoda. La ubicación maravillosa, a 5 minutos de Cangas de Onis. El desayuno riquísimo y muy completo. El personal muy agradable. Tiene buen parking y una piscina muy buena.
Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, this rural hotel is next to Covadonga Sanctuary. Rooms at Hotel Rural – El Rincón de Don Pelayo have private balconies with mountain views.Each heated room features wooden floors and have a safe, mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. Cangis de Onís is 6.2 mi away and you can drive to Ribadesella Beach in 40 minutes.
- The hotel is in a fantastic position and even though the hosts spoke little English they could not do enough for you. The stay was real value for money considering the beautiful views and significance of the area. Santa Cueva is within short walking distance and has real religious and historical significance. The views from there are spectacular.
- Excellent value for money and close to the fabulous lakes of Covadonga.
The breakfast had plenty of choice. The bed was comfortable and the room big enough and overall comfortable.
The hotel is just next to the Covadonga Sanctuary, so the access is great. It takes less than 10 minutes to get there.
Small hotel with just 5 rooms, not much fuzz all around and you get a customised service.
Hotel is just next to the first stop down/last stop up to the lakes. You can also buy a ticket there if you need so.
- This is a very modern, clean and comfortable hotel located just a short walk to the Cathedral and other sights of Covadonga. In addition, the buses taking visitors to the national park left just 50m up the road from the hotel. This hotel appears to be very well managed and the breakfast met our expectations.
- Super friendly staff, modern clean rooms, right next to Covadonga (can park car at entrance overnight and drive to the lakes)
Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo
Offering a picturesque setting within Picos de Europa National Park, Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo is set in a beautiful building overlooking Covadonga Cathedral. This hotel offers classically decorated accommodations.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Pelayo has stylish wooden furnishings. All rooms have a TV.Breakfast is served in the Gran Hotel’s restaurant, which offers à la carte options and traditional Spanish cuisine for dinner. There is also a lounge bar.The Pelayo is located on part of the Covadongas Pilgrimage Route. The surrounding hills and valleys are ideal for hiking, cycling and canoeing.
- Close to the walking routes we wanted. The staff spoke very little English, but they tried their best to help anyway.
- Perfect location. My booking was for eight rooms. Everyone in my party were pleased with all the facilities the hotel offered. Evening meal was excellent, however, be aware that the starters on the menu were a huge.
- Awesome landscape and nice place overall. Very clean and quiet.
- Location is wonderful, beautiful gateway to the Picos de Europa
- After a long hike through the National Park, the Gran Pelayo was a tranquil oaisis. Everything was perfect, from the lovely room to the friendly staff, to the excellent dinner in the restaurant. I highly recommend the hotel and certainly will stay there again.
Hotel Águila Real
One of our top picks in Cangas de Onís.Located in the historical town of Cangas de Onis, the hotel is surrounded by beautiful, lush countryside and located 500 feet from the center, along a riverside footpath.A recently built hotel that offers guests cozy, comfortable and well-equipped accommodations to relax in after a day out discovering the fabulous, surrounding scenery, learning about the ancestral folklore or sampling the renowned local cuisine.If it is an abundance of nature and adventure you are looking for, then this is your perfect destination. Cangas de Onis is an excellent base from which to explore the mountain range Picos de Europa and is easily accessible from other areas of Asturias and Cantabria. The area also offers a range of activities from walking and mountain biking to canoeing, caving and 4×4 excursions.
- A good value hotel in a charming village. The level of comfort reflects the price. Secure underground car park for a small charge, or plentiful parking behind the hotel. Good breakfast.
- Location great on edge of town and quiet. Safe parking for my motorbike. It is a fairly basic hotel but do not discount it as it’s clean breakfast is ok and it is EXCELLENT value for money
- Conveniently located driving into town, just across the river from the main town, so within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, the sights & the walk along the river. Also close to a laundromat! Breakfast was good. It’s also close to the bus station so it was easy to catch a bus (the best way to go) to Lagos de Cavodonga. We were able to park on the street although there was also paid parking near by.
- Very old, in my sons bedroom the shower was so small that could not fit in.
- Friendly, clean and comfortable if slightly tired in decor. Family run. Right in the centre of Cangas. Easy to access all. Beside the bus station.
Hotel Rural El Molino
Hotel El Molino is located in an old watermill close to the Covadonga River and 11 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. It has free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practiced nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17 mi away.
- Good value hotel. Comfy bed, clean and a good breakfast.Plenty of parking.
- Everything. The breakfast was great, owners very nice and helpful, room was very comfortable
- Very homely feel. Room was good size and very clean. Location was not far from hiking areas. Staff was friendly and helpful even though we speak different languages, Google Translate helps! 🙂 our room was a hill and there were cows roaming on it which was quite a nice sight! The breakfast was super good!!
- The breakfast is very complete and the staff very friendly. Perfect choice for travelers visiting Covadonga and Cangas de Onís.
- Wifi was easy to connect to, strong signal. Good choice of breakfast items.
Hotel Rural Los Texos
This traditional Asturian rural hotel is located in La Riera on the edge of the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers rustic rooms with scenic mountain views and free Wi-Fi, 1.2 mi from Covadonga.The heated rooms at Los Texos have original features, with exposed wooden beams and stone walls. Each is named after a type of tree, and features a TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the Texos Restaurant offers traditional grilled meats and fishes and home-made cider. Guests can dine on the charming terrace or have a drink in the lounge-bar with fireplace.The property is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Covadonga Shrine and 16 mi from the coast. The beaches of Ribadesella are 35 minutes’ drive away.Los Texos offers free parking and there is a bus stop 650 feet away with buses to Oviedo, 48 mi away.
- Nice cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. Old refurbished building.
- The hotel is well localed for the lakes further up the valley. It was good value for money.
- Very romantic hotel with great food in the evening. breakfast ok. Friendly staff.
- Very clean and cozy place. The stuff really helpfull.
The house is lovely.
The dinner was awesome!! Super recommended to have dinner here.
Hotel San Francisco Rural
Surrounded by nature, Hotel San Francisco Rural features an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace with mountain views. Located in Cangas de Onís, Punta del Arenal Beach is 17 mi away.Each heated room at Hotel San Francisco Rural comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom has a shower and it includes free toiletries.Guests have access to a shared lounge and library. The hotel also offers a snack bar and drinks or snacks can be bought at the hotel’s vending machines.Hotel San Francisco features different activities such as horse riding, canoeing and fishing. Hiking is popular in the area.Sella River is just a few feet from the hotel. A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 15 minutes’ walk from the property. Los Picos de Europa National Park is 31 mi away. The hotel includes free private parking.
- Very good place to relax and enjoy Picos da Europa. The location is great 2-3 minutes drive to Cangas so is very quiet and isolated, the host is great and we may use the kitchen for meals. It was rainning and a little cold so we didn’t use the pool and the gardens.
- A very nice and quiet location on 4 min by car from a parkingplace close to the center of Cangas. The people are very nice. The room is big, clean and beautiful. Very nice swimmingpool and garden
- Esta en medio del campo pero bien ubicado, y muy cerca de Cangas de Onis. Las vistas son espectaculares, 100% recomendable
- Habitacion muy grande, y unas vistas increibles. Teniamos la habit. Sup con vistas pero creo que la unica diferencia con el resto era que teniamos balcon y el resto ventana. La habitacion estaba superlimpia. Las zonas comunes del jardin tambien eataba muy bien y el entorno para dar un paseo genial.
- Un sitio perfecto entre montañas para relajarse, a 3 minutos en coche de Cangas de Onís.
Top Hotels In Amieva Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amieva Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amieva Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amieva Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!