10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amherst Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Amherst Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amherst Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amherst Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amherst Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amherst Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amherst Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amherst Massachusetts:
The Black Walnut Inn
Set in Amherst, Massachusetts region, The Blackwalut Inn is located 2.6 miles from Amherst College. Providing a garden, the property is located within 2.7 miles of East Village Historic District.The units in the inn are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. The rooms at The Blackwalut Inn have air conditioning and a wardrobe.À la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.University of Massachusetts Amherst is 1.7 miles away, while Emily Dickinson Museum is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 33.6 miles from The Blackwalut Inn.
No reviews yet.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Amherst Hadley
Howard Johnson Express Inn Amherst Hadley offers accommodations in Amherst. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Northampton is 5 miles from Howard Johnson Amherst Hadley, and Sturbridge is 30 miles away. Bradley International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- It was a relatively cheap,quiet place to fall asleep.
- Very comfortable stay at an exceptionally reasonable price. Good value.
- The staff was wonderful. Was there during a snow storm and they were really helpful. Really happy to have a gym.
- I like that there is staff on board 24/7. I especially liked Gabriella and Michael. My room was excellent ~~ only drawback was the lack of a microwave. The bed was comfy, great pillows. This is my second time staying there, and there will be a third. Also, there was coffee 24/7, as well.
- Friendly staff and clean grounds and lobby/elevator public bathrooms. Our room
In the heart of the University of Massachusetts Amherst campus, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant and a daily continental breakfast. Historic Main Street in Amherst is a 5 minute drive away.A 37-inch flat-screen TV, iPod dock, desk, and coffee-making facilities are featured in every guest room at the UMass Hotel and Conference Center. They are decorated in bright colors, modern furnishings, and have panoramic views of the campus.Hearty New England cuisine is served for lunch and dinner at the University Club & Restaurant.Guests at the UMass Hotel Amherst have access to a nearby fitness center. The 24-hour front desk provides weekday newspapers.The Emily Dickinson Museum is 2 miles from the hotel. Cherry Hill Golf Course is a 5 minute drive away.
- I liked that you had fresh filtered water available. The maid on my floor (7) was kind and friendly. She told me the roads were icy and that I should be careful. I appreciated that.
- Location was great but the price for 1 night was steep for the room I was given
- We were attendng a couple of functions at Hotel UMass, so the location was perfect. Parking was easy and and accessible, We had trouble connecting to the wireless internet and a manager came to our room to set us up. Without question, we would stay at Hotel UMass at every opportunity. GO UMASS!!
- I needed to be at UMass so it was extremely convenient.
- The Hotel was clean and nicely renovated. The continental breakfast and the staff are wonderful. My view of the campus was spectacular.
The Lord Jeffery Inn
In the heart of historic Amherst, this hotel features uniquely-decorated rooms with views of the town. Free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant are featured. Amherst College is steps away.The Lord Jeffery Inn offers a flat-screen cable TV and a desk in each guest room. They are decorated with antique-style furnishings, bright colors, and plush bedding. The elegant bathrooms have glass-door showers.Guests can enjoy a walk through the on-site gardens at the Amherst Lord Jeffery. A fitness center and business center are also available.30Boltwood serves modern American cuisine by a warm fireplace or alfresco on the terrace. Farm fresh ingredients are used to create unique dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The Emily Dickinson Museum is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. University of Massachusetts Amherst is 1 miles away.
- At breakfast the fruit salad was very good. As a tea aficionado, I was impressed with the use of tea leaves – no teabags! Classy! Also loved the carrot soup at dinner. And the chicken was excellent. And the breakfast sandwich on English muffin was perfect! No excessive overload! Tasteful! Also, our gesture to reuse our towels was respected. Thank you. And the shower worked well – no overflow mess.
- Front Desk was friendly, but unable to resolve my issues with noise.
- We enjoyed everything, the restaurant at the inn was wonderful too
- The staff was friendly, the lobby decor was attractive, and the room furnishings were lovely. The bathroom was very nice — loved the double sink. The bar was fun, and the food was good.
- Location is right in town. Walk to restaurants and shops.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amherst-Hadley
Located 3 miles from the University of Massachusetts, this Amherst hotel features an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. The Emily Dickinson Museum is a 5-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a sitting area are featured in every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amherst-Hadley. Decorated in neutral tones and dark wood furnishings, they also include coffee-making facilities.Guests at the Amherst Holiday Inn Express can use the on-site fitness center and business center. Enjoy a daily breakfast including omelets, fruit, cereal, and cinnamon rolls in the breakfast area or on the large terrace.Hike up Mount Tom, located 8 miles from the hotel. Amherst College is a 5-minute drive away.
- The food choices for breakfast were excellent. The room was very clean and didn’t have any unpleasant odors about it. The overall cleanliness of the hotel was excellent.
- Expedient check in with nice friendly person at front desk; Room was clean and it was quiet on floor I stayed in. Hotel was close to Univ. of Mass. at Amerherst
It was a very quiet room, clean and comfortable.
We were stranded from a snow storm enjoy our day by the fire place and making new friends .
Breakfast had many choices and good coffee….
Will stay there again.
- Snowstorm overnight and one of the staff were in the parking lot scraping guests car windshields!
- I was able to check into the hotel earlier which made it convenient for I had my 3 month old granddaughter with me.
Econo Lodge Hadley
Located in Hadley in the region of Massachusetts, 5 miles from Northampton, Econo Lodge Hadley features a terrace and indoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sturbridge is 30 miles from Econo Lodge Hadley, and Enfield is 26 miles from the property. Bradley International Airport is 29 miles away.
- It was just an overall good experience staff was more then nice – nice to be around pleasant people
- I liked the pool, it has good light and had no one else in it so I could swim solo.
- Comfortable and clean. Central to many restaurants. Bargain rates.
This was my second stay at the Econo-Lodge in Hadley, and I have enjoyed both my stays. It is centrally located, clean, quiet. The staff is friendly and helpful.
I would recommend the Econo-Lodge to anyone wishing to stay in the area!
- Charging a high price in high season is understandable, but who would want to stay here if they could stay somewhere else? Rip-off overflow hotel.
Comfort Inn Hadley
Comfort Inn Hadley offers accommodations in Hadley. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.Northampton is 3.5 miles from Hadley-Amherst, and Sturbridge is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 29 miles from Comfort Inn Hadley.
- the bed was clean and the water hot, they offer a good breakfast.
- Friendly staff. Nice selection for breakfast. Tasted good.
- Room was quiet. Breakfast area was clean and uncluttered.
- Good clean basic accommodation suitable for an overnight stop. Breakfast was adequate.
- Location to Amherst was great. Wonderful accomadations! It was the quietest place we have ever stayed.
Courtyard Hadley Amherst
Situated in the heart of the Pioneer Valley’s Five College Area, Courtyard Hadley Amherst offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an indoor pool and whirlpool.The air-conditioned rooms of Courtyard Hadley are decorated with warm, natural colors. All rooms are equipped with a work desk, a mini-fridge, and coffee/tea making facilities.Guests can enjoy an American breakfast at The Café every morning. The Alumni Lounge serves a variety of drinks and snacks.Courtyard Hadley Amherst also offers a coin-operated laundry, an outdoor fire pit, vending machines, and a 24-hour reception.Amherst College is just 1 miles from Courtyard Hadley Amherst. Six Flags is 28 miles away.
Surprisingly cozy and comfortable.
Does not show what it really is from the outside. Great place to stay in Hadley.
- I was visiting UMass Amherst for a couple of days. It is extremely convenient to the school. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I wasn’t interested in any view, just a nice room and that is what I got. It rained the entire time so I wasn’t able to enjoy the courtyard, but it looked very nice for better weather. The breakfast buffet was terrific, omelets to order and pretty much anything else you wanted. Staff was friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- It was close to my destination and reasonable priced. But most importantly, it was very clean.
Very clean clean and very comfortable
- Value for money. Cleaness. good breakfast for a hotel in small town.
- Surprisingly cozy and comfortable.
Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst Area
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Just off Interstate 91 and close to area points of interest, including Amherst College, this hotel offers comfortable guest accommodations and many free amenities, including wireless internet access.The Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst Area is located only a short drive from the Emily Dickinson Museum and Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory. The University of Massachusetts-Amherst, Hampshire College and Mt. Holyoke are also nearby.Guests staying at the Hadley-Amherst Area Hampton Inn can start each day with a free hot breakfast or enjoy a free cup of coffee, available 24-hours a day in the lobby. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool and modern fitness facilities.
- Very friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, family friendly. We were there with three kids (1,5,7) and we had a great time. The pool is nice, clean, not too cold, the air is warm, so pleasant to be in it.Thanks!
- Very clean and breakfast had fresh cut up fruit and great selection.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was cresh and delicious – a variety thru the week.
- Breakfast fare was not up to HI standards. Location was not very conducive to vacation theme but maybe good for business? Weather was cold and the room nearest the window and heat unit very drafty and cold
- The omelet that tasted` like cardboard or the poor excuse for a “breakfast”-what a joke.I won’t be back.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ South Deerfield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ South Deerfield offers accommodations in South Deerfield.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Adams is 28 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ South Deerfield, and Northampton is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 37 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ South Deerfield.
- Rooms were clean, bed comfortable, good pillows, pool looked good if with family
- The coffee was terrible, but everything else was alright. The girl at the front desk the night I checked in was super friendly and helpful, I liked her a lot.
- Great value in the Greenfield area where there’s not a lot of choices. Clean, comfortable and very accommodating employees.
- Privacy and ease of checking in and out. The staff is nice and friendly. Clean place to stay.
- The staff was friendly and the indoor pool area was clean.
Top Hotels In Amherst Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amherst Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amherst Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amherst Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!