10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amézaga Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Amézaga Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amézaga Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amézaga Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amézaga Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amézaga Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amézaga Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amézaga Basque Country:
Andamur San Román
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Andamur San Román is located in San Román. Featuring a bar, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Andamur San Román have a mountain view. The rooms include a closet.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are willing to help at any time of the day at the reception.Logroño is 44 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 25 miles from Andamur San Román.
- Very helpful staff who helped with translations. Very good stay on the Camino.
- Although in the middle of a huge truck stop, the rooms were quiet, the staff very helpful and friendly and the food was good and cheap.
- convenience. if you are making the long drive from either Spain or Portugal heading back to Blighty,this was a good place to stop for an overnight stay. it was right on the main road so was easy enough to find. Restaurant onsite was good and convenient. Rooms were basic but comfortable and clean
Great Location next to motorway. Facilities linked with Petrol station and cafeteria.
Really surprised at quality of room. Not what we expected looking from the outside.
Staff really helpful, challenging our Spanish and their English !
- La ubicación para hacer noche cuando estás de paso
Set 5.6 mi from Oñati, close to the Sanctuary of Arantzazu, Hotel Sindika features heated rooms with TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and private parking is available on-site.All rooms at Hotel Sindika come with single or double beds and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries and hairdryer are also provided. Some rooms offer a view of the surrounding mountains.Hotel Sindika features a big restaurant with 3 different halls and there is also a bar which serves drinks and snacks.Place of many hills, you can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and you can have easy access to Aratz Aizkorri Natural Park. Vitoria Foronda Airport is 1-hour drive away.
- Amazing location with astounding view!!! All in all, a very good value. We would recommend Hotel Sindika to others
It’s only a one star but clean and tidy, early in the season so pool wasn’t cleaned yet
They let me use there garage for free
- La ubicación es inmejorable para quienes deseen dedicarse al montañismo/senderismo en exclusiva
- La ubicación es perfecta y estaba muy limpio y con buenos servicios
- Hotel familiar muy agradable y económico, vistas extraordinarias personal encantador y la mejor cama que me he encontrado nunca en un hotel!!
Hotel Restaurante Irubide
Hotel Restaurante Irubide has a terrace and a bar in Alsasua. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a closet.Guests at Hotel Restaurante Irubide can enjoy a continental breakfast.San Sebastian is 41 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 33 miles from Hotel Restaurante Irubide.
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly although they couldn’t speak English they really tried and with our poor Spanish we managed quite well (with a lot of laughter)
- A comfortable room with its own jacuzzi. Friendly hotel
- En general todo desde la ubicación, la comida el precio, los puntos de la barra etc
- Personal con un nivel insuperable de amabilidad y atenciones, especialmente Andoni. Excelente cocina en las cenas y los desayunos, Habitacion confortable. Parking incluido. Muy buena localizacion para visitar Altsasu, y montañas proximas como Txindoki, Aitzkorri, Peña Araz, Sierra de Aralar… Gero arte eta eskerrik asko.
- Habitación correcta. El desayuno bien, los pinchos riquísimos! Calidad precio muy bien. La zona urbasa preciosa.
This hotel provides practical and well-equipped rooms ideal to grab some rest while on a long journey, or for visiting the area on business. Located next to the motorway between Pamplona and Vitoria-Gasteiz, Valcace Urbasa is perfect accommodations for an overnight stop off. Each of the rooms in Valcace Urbasa features lots of natural light, and views of the surrounding mountains. Enjoy a hearty evening meal in the on-site restaurant, accompanied by a bottle of regional wine.
- The hotel is above a trucker hub, gas station, convenience store, and simple restaurant. I barely remember any Spanish, but everyone was so kind to us and the hotel room was excellent: clean, new, and functional. There’s a camera that watches over the parking lot as well!
- we picked a night halt place and were not expecting much. This place was in beautiful surrounding and was very comfortable. The food at the restaurant was very reasonable and tansy. Staff were very friendly
This is a good place for a break in a long journey, i regularly fo Le Havre – Malaga and use this as my stopover.
It is right on the motorway, but you will not be troubled by the notice as it is sufficiently far away for that.
The Rooms are a good size and the beds firm but comfortable.
the bathroom is well equipped and there is air conditioning.
Probably ok if you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay whilst you explore the region.
not for those expecting a four start service so you guys look elsewhere.
- Food and retail options on site. Early breakfast time.
- Large room, warm and clean, perfect for a stopover. Fantastic for having a shop and restaurante and for doing a combined price for room and meals (extra €14 for a 3 course meal with wine and breakfast for 2 people). Have always wondered about petrol station hotels and this place far exceeded expectations. No complaints. Staff very friendly and eager to help. 5 star
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Lemik offers accommodations in Alsasua, 41 mi from San Sebastián.Serviced by a elevator, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals in the cafeteria, which is located on the first floor. There is a 24-hour front desk and a communal living area where guests will find a TV, coffee and a mini-bar with free drinks.Pamplona is 31 mi from Hotel Lemik, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 38 mi from Hotel Lemik.
Communication in English no problem
- Modern comfortable hotel. Good size, all mod cons and lovely bathroom. Well located centrally. Water pressure was great (which is important when you are travelling round out of a suitcase,). We arrived on the last day of their festival so had a great time.
- nice clean hotel. good wifi and good and safe place to park my bicycle.
- The modern decoration, room facilities, their nice communal room with water, coffee and TV.
- beautiful hotel, great price, friendly staff, close parking, if you need to stay in this location, lemik is the right choice.
- Super comfortable
This recently built hotel has modern interiors with minimalistic design. Help yourself to free items from the minibar and enjoy views out over the Urbasa Sierra.The Izelai’s interiors are spacious and contemporary with attractive art prints on the walls and clever use of glass. The rooms offer plenty of space and natural light. You will also have wireless internet for free.The hotel’s Italian restaurant serves 3 meals a day and there is also a bar. You can even purchase your own groceries in the on site grocery store or eat at the traditional local restaurant located just across the street.
We were travelling so booked this for where it was on the map – good place to rest for a night – but no longer.
Staff were SO Friendly and helpful.
- Hotel Izelai is very comfortable. A place to truly relax, but at the same time near larger cities to enjoy.The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. A wonderful experience.
- Very easy to find, easy check in and big room. Low price.
- 24/7 check-in via ID scanner, perfect for taking a nap during a longer trip
- The room was very quiet. Even being in front of the lift, we didn’t hear anything. Quick and convenient service.
- We were travelling so booked this for where it was on the map – good place to rest for a night – but no longer.
Hotel Santuario de Arantzazu
Located in the countryside 45 minutes’ drive from Vitoria, Santuario de Arantzazu offers wonderful mountain views. It has a gym and sauna, and all rooms offer free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Arantzazu is a characteristic stone building with elegant, modern interiors. It has a traditional restaurant and a café-bar. There is also a comfortable lounge area.There is free public parking near the hotel. Vitoria Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The landscape and view from this location is great!
- Perfect place to relax. The views are wonderful! The monastery is worth visiting and the dinner I had at the property was very good.
- La tranquilidad, silencio, las vistas y la atmósfera monacal
- La ubicación es estupenda, el entorno espectacular. El hotel cómodo y limpio
- J’ai adoré le cadre dans lequel ce trouve c’est établissement, superbe vue sur les environs en pleine nature,les chambres parfaite, le personnel vraiment très chaleureux et sympathique, et très bon restaurant avec très bons produits ainsi qu’un très bon petit déjeuner..j’y retournerai avec,plaisir pour découvrir les ballades a pied dans les environs
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Imaz is set in the center of Segura. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant that serves local produce.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.San Sebastián is 25 mi from Hotel Imaz, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 34 mi away.
- Breakfast is good and they make you eggs on request. Rooms and hotel in general clean, comfortable, new and airconditioned. Restaurant food OK. In middle of small town and plaza, with locals.
- Nice hotel in a really small city. Everything is clean and looking new, I haven´t expected such a comfort in this area!
- Nice town, very helpful owner,incredibly comfortable rooms
- Beautiful, modern and comfortable room. Regardless of the language problems the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent hotel, completely new and paying a lot of attention to details. Clean, nice-looking and comfortable.
Hotel Rural Los Roturos
Offering a restaurant and garden overlooking the Alava Mountains, Hotel Rural Los Roturos is located on the edge of Izki Nature Reserve, in Maestu. Free WiFi is available all areas.Each room is heated and offers a seating area with a desk and TV. The private bathroom has a shower.The hotel also features a shared lounge with a TV. Upon request excursions can be organized.The Izki Golf Course is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and Vitoria is 17 mi away. Pamplona is 53 mi away.
- It looked a typical Spanish hotel and restaurant but when you entered the atmosphere and the greeting was second to none. The rooms are as good if not better than some five star hotels.
- Very friendly staff, excellent food and super area for walkers .
- Very clean, warm welcoming, traditional hotel, comfy bed, great hosts, every need catered for
- Perfect location along the Vía Verde Vasco Navarra Trail and a comfortable place with great dinner and bar.
- Los Roturas was excellent value for money. Prices were low but the quality of this place in terms of cleanliness, helpfulness and enthusiasm on the part of the owners, especially Katia, was outstanding.
Parador de Argómaniz
The Parador occupies one of Renaissance palaces in Argómaniz overlooking the Gorbea Mountains. It houses a popular restaurant, attractive interiors and offers Wi-Fi internet access.The rooms are spacious and have hardwood floors. The decor is a mixture of modern and traditional features. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV. Many offer views of the countryside.The hotel has large grounds and a terrace. There is also a playground for children.The restaurant in the Parador de Argómaniz serves traditional Basque cuisine in pleasant surroundings. The hotel also has a bar.The surroundings are very popular with hikers. Garaco National Park is only 3 miles away. The small town of Vitoria is about 7.5 miles away. Parking is complimentary.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent location re Vitoria Gasteiz and the motorway.
- desk personnel extremely helpful in planning wine area trip.
- Superb restaurant and staff very helpful, lovely views.
- Just a beautiful place to stay, large room with lovely view, delicious good value evening meal. Very good breakfast, easy parking. Wonderful big bathroom, perfecto!
- Lovely location and very nice hotel and staff. Nice terrace with bar and snooker.
- Great ambience.
Top Hotels In Amézaga Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amézaga Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amézaga Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amézaga Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!