10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amer Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amer Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amer Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amer Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amer Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amer Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amer Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amer Catalonia:
Santuari de la Salut de Sant Feliu de Pallerols
Featuring a terrace with superb mountain views of the Garrotxa area, especially the Vall d’en Bas Valley, Santuari Sant Feliu de Pallerols is set in the Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve, 12 mi from Olot.Rooms are heated and feature simple décor. There is a TV, free WiFi and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant offers Catalan cuisine, made with fresh produce and mixing traditional and modern touches. A buffet breakfast is offered.Free parking is available. You can hire a bicycle on-site. L’Escala and the beaches of Roses Bay are a 90-minute drive away.
- Friendly, efficient staff who gave good advice about the local area. Rooms were comfy, clean with everything necessary. Great price for a single traveller. I liked the informal yet professional feel of the place. The buffet breakfast was great, and the daily lunchtime and evening food was of a high standard. The walk into the forest was marvellous.
- The converted monastery’s location is beautiful, with spectacular views over the Olot valley and out to the Balearic Islands (if clear enough). The large patio is inviting for an afternoon aperitif or a morning coffee. The rooms were excellent. Super clean & crisp. The family running the establishment is very nice and helpful. WiFi in the public areas good. Full restaurant services available at extra cost. Proximity to Rupit , Tavertet, Panta de Sau, etc. Would have like to have stayed longer and done some hikes.
- The view and atmosphere if an old abbey is unique.
They have rooms even tough booking dont say so. Fantastic location, but no nightlife. Small functional singel room.
Clean. Good food included.
- The view and seclusion were great, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was decent value for the price, and they had comfortable beds.
B&B Hotel Girona 2
Located next to Girona’s Espai Gironès Shopping Center, B&B Hotel Girona 2 has easy access to the A-7 Motorway and Girona Airport. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and free coffee.The spacious, modern rooms include a flat screen TV and air conditioning. Each has a large bathroom with a bath or shower.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. Hot and cold snacks are also available from vending machines in the lobby.Its close proximity to the border with France, as well the dynamic and cultural city of Girona, makes the hotel an ideal place for a stop over. Girona Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Big shopping center in 1minute walk. 10 min drive from Girona airport. Decent breakfast.
- It was close to a shopping centre and not too far from Girona old town.
- Nice hotel for the price it offers. Right close to the hotel you may find great shopping malls. There was no place on the Hotel Parking, but we succeed to find a free parking place close to the hotel. Actually there were plenty of them. Very nice staff. Breakfast doesn’t worth it, since you may find many other awesome places to eat.
- Location near the airport suited me perfectly for a late night arrival. Slept well in a nice bed in at quiet room, and thoroughly enjoyed the abundant breakfast. Staff was kind, welcoming, attentive and professional. I’m coming back!
- Clean, nice staff, good value for money, good mattress, big shower
Hotel Monumento Can Garay
Surrounded by gardens and green hills, this listed Modernist hotel dates from the 20th century. It lies on the edge of the famous Volcanic Park of La Garrotxa.Rooms at the family-run Can Garay overlook a charming garden. Each one comes with a plasma TV, free Wi-Fi, a desk and a modern, private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel Monumento Can Garay’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food for breakfast and dinner. Picnics are available, and barbecues are available to groups. You can also enjoy a drink in the garden, and room service is available.This Art Nouveau building has been listed as an architectural heritage site. It has a lounge with a fireplace and library where you can find tourist information about La Garrotxa. Free parking for cars and bicycles is available on site. You can also hire a bicycle.The hotel is just 250 feet from the Vía Verde Cycling Route, which runs from Olot to Girona. There is a bus stop located 3 minutes’ drive from Can Garay, and Girona Airport is 21 mi away.
- A typical small family run Spanish/Catalan hotel with interesting period features. A little quirky but pleasantly so. The Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Nice continental breakfast served alfresco if you asked. Evening meals available if pre ordered. Nice garden and good access to amenities, walks in the countryside, cycle track etc.
- Very confy bed, silent and quiet room. We liked the garden and the halls, and specially the breakfast!
The hotel has the feel of a country mansion which indeed it was when first built at the beginning of the 20th century. Myself & my partner found it one of the most remarkable places we have stayed, since it has many of the fixtures and fittings from that era, without sacrificing any modern comforts (e.g. modern bathrooms). Tasteful and very stylish.
The garden is lovely & generously sized – back & front. The food (& wine) was excellent. I have stayed in many hotels (with a range of ratings up to 5 star) both in Europe and elsewhere – this was one of the best in which I have stayed in more than 30 years of travelling.
La tranquil·litat, l’ esmorzar, i l’ entorn.
L’ amabilitat del personal de l’ hotel.
Vam llogar bicis a l’ hotel per fer un tros de la Via Verda. Molt bonic i recomanable.
La ubicación y el entorno. La tranquilidad. El ambiente acogedor. La atención.
Featuring a shared outdoor pool with mountain views, Fonda Finet is located in Sant Felíu de Pallerols. The hotel offers a restaurant, set 500 feet away, with breakfast service and homemade meals.Each room at Fonda Finet features heating and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a terrace with mountain views.Surrounding the swimming pool, guests can enjoy a sun terrace and a large garden. There is also a children’s playground. Free WiFi is provided.Sant Feliu de Pallerols is set between the nature reserves of Collsacabra and La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone. Guests can enjoy a large variety of hiking routes in the area. Girona is 22 mi away.
- What I like the most is they have mountain view in our room which was really good and refreshing. The staff were really nice, though they speak better in Spanish/Catalan. The breakfast was super good and tasty.
- Sant Feliu de Pallarols is a beautiful village which is great for walkers and cyclists. The hotel is clean and warm and the views from the terrace are really lovely. The second day we were there the forecast was terrible and the owner very kindly let us keep the room longer so we could come back after a wet walk and dry off. Thank you!
- El tracta amb els amos i la resta del personal és molt proper. Et sents com a casa. T’aconsellen el que pots visitar. El menjar és molt cassolà amb productes de proximitat. Està ubicat amb una zona molt tranquil·la i familiar.
- La habitacion correcta, camas muy comodas, balcon con lindas vistas (la unica pena es que no tiene techo, a nosotros nos llovio dos tardes y no pudimos salir al balcon por este motivo) Baño amplio con bañera, secador de pelo y gel de ducha (sin shampoo ni acondicionador). El jardin con su piscina muy chulo. Hay una maquina para comprar bebidas a un precio no tan caro. Tambien maquina de cafe.
- Los propietarios eran majisimos y nos dejaron volver a la piscina tras haber dejado la habitación.
Hotel Costabella offers an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on-site. Surrounded by gardens, the hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from Girona’s Old Town.The hotel is near the AP7 motorway. It has good access to Girona Airport, 7.5 mi away.Hotel Costabella has a poolside sun terrace and a garden. There is also a bar and a restaurant.At an extra cost, the hotel offers a gym and spa. It has a sauna and hot tub. Massages and beauty treatments are also available.Rooms at the hotel are elegant and comfortable. They all have air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV.
Staff were excellent, friendly and knowledgable of local area.
Beds were extremely comfortable.
- Facilities both in communal areas and in guest rooms were excellent.
- Very friendly service, great facilities, easy access from motorway.
- Handy to Girona and quiet despite being on a main road
- Honesty Bar – good idea. Lot of help from Receptionist.
- Staff were excellent, friendly and knowledgable of local area.
This hotel first opened its doors back in 1927, when the present owner’s great-grandfather first opened up the kitchen to the public and how the hotel acquired its culinary tradition.The hotel is a rustic country cottage just minutes from Girona airport and in the foothills of the Guillerias mountain range and the Montseny nature reserve. 12 miles from Girona and Lloret de Mar.
The canteen resto that served delicious and serious value for money
The staff in the resto were extremely nice
- Very nice man working there. He couldn’t speak english but he was very nice.
- The only man who speaks English tried to fix the situation, but manager didn’t allow him to do anything for me.
- location is very quiet ,something we much appreciated. room and bed comfort excellent. very nice bathroom and shower. nice places to visit nearby.
- Spacious room.location is great. Locals are nice and accomodating.all your needs to basic and everything are all easy access.
- The canteen resto that served delicious and serious value for money
Hotel Vall de Bas
Located in the Bas Valley, this restored Catalan farmhouse enjoys a peaceful setting near to the Garrotxa Volcanic Reserve. Hotel Vall de Bas offers an outdoor pool, gardens and terrace.Rooms are distributed between the original house and the new annex. They all feature satellite TV, free internet connection, and free tea and coffee.The breakfast buffet is made with fresh, local products and the hotel also has a bar.Decorated with charming, authentic furniture, the hotel offers a lounge area and terrace set within the gardens. There is a computer available in the library with free internet.Hotel Vall de Bas can organize excursions to places of interest, such as Sant Miquel del Mont. The city of Olot is 2.5 mi away and there is free on-site parking.
- The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful
- Rural setting with fabulous views of the mountains. Nice size pool. Quite location.
- Exellent place to stay, lovely nature and very peaceful. Large bed, good breakfast and food.
The wiew of the room was very good!
They have restaurant, swimming pool and terrace to relax and enjoy.
- Atención personalizada. Cris nos permitió hacer late check-out sin problema, puesto que fue una de nuestras peticiones porque teníamos una carrera en la zona el día siguiente y nos fue realmente cómodo poder hacer uso de las instalaciones más allá de las 12 del mediodía.
Hotel l’Ast is located in Banyoles, next to the Lake of Banyoles and Porqueres Roman Church. Free WiFi, a bar and a restaurant are offered, and free private parking is available on site.Featuring modern-style décor, most of the rooms at L’Ast have a balcony with views. They all have a flat-screen satellite TV, a wardrobe, and come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The bar serves traditional dishes and drinks, and a range of dining options and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.The area is good for outdoor activities such as horse riding and kayaking. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside; and you can reach l’Escala and the beaches on the Costa Brava in less than 1 hours’ drive. The closest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 20 mi away.
- The bed was very confortable, but the breaksfast wasn’t good.
- Outstanding for a 2 star hotel. Great friendly staff, early check in with no issues. Room and hotel was spotless. Loved the decor. Good breakfast.
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly in every way. The room was spotless, comfortable and cool. Breakfast was plentiful, varied and delicious. All in all it was a lovely stay in a beautiful area.
The Cafeteria gave excellent service with a wide range of inexpensive snacks available.
The room was spacious with lots of cupboard space.
- Hotel L’Ast is a pretty and clean hotel, with a lovely swimming pool and a cozy luminous restaurant. The staff was exquisite and very helpful, even in the middle of the night, when I needed a bottle of water and the bar was closed, but this was no problem at all. And especially thanks so much to Latifa for helping me at time of troubles with such a heartful kindness. The room was comfortable, with a big balcony and a spacious bathroom. It is very close to the lake and easy to find.
Hotel Mas Solà
One of our top picks in Santa Coloma de Farners.Located in Santa Coloma de Farners in the province of Girona, Hotel Mas Solà features a luxurious spa and outdoor swimming pools. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.All spacious rooms feature a private terrace with garden views, flat-screen TV, safe, heating, and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with free amenities, bath, and hairdryer.The restaurant at Hotel Mas Solà occupies a characteristic Catalan farm house from the 16th century. It offers fresh seasonal cuisine.Thermal circuits and massages are available at the spa, as well as a spa bath. The Mas Solà also has cardio equipment.Set within beautiful gardens, facilities at the hotel include an artificial football pitch, 12 tennis courts, and 4 paddle courts. Bicycle rental can be arranged for guests to explore the surroundings of Mas Solà.Girona Airport is just 10 minutes away by car. The beaches of the Costa Brava and the PGA Golf de Catalunya are a 20-minute drive away.
- Staff was really nice, breakfast very good, and great location if you like cycling!
- Very pleasant stay! Large rooms with comfy bed and good bathroom. Great spa zone though feels a bit too packed with people. Very peaceful and beautiful surroundings. Just a 10-15 minutes ride from the Girona airport. The restaurant was a very nice experience with great selection of wines – 60 pages wine card was impressive! And all the staff was super helpful and friendly. Totally recommend for a relaxing weekend or a day before the flight
- It’s a pretty location. The room had a lovely view and was comfortable.
- Great breakfast, great staff, nice bed, nice view from the balcony, pretty close to all sightseeing in Costa Brava
- Spacious room with nice view to the great lawn with ponds and ducks. Comfy beds. Proffessional staff. Fast WiFi. And the highlight of the stay – excellent breakfast. Strong 4 stars for sure.
B&B Hotel Girona 3
B&B Hotel Girona 3 is set just 1.9 mi outside Girona’s city center, with good transport connections, and is only a 10-minute drive from Girona Airport.Whether you are visiting for business or to explore the beautiful surroundings of rural Catalonia, this hotel is conveniently located near to the AP7 motorway. Relax after a busy day in the hotel bar or in front of the flat-screen satellite TV in your comfortable room.
- Modern, clean and quiet room. Free WiFi, parking and the shopping centre next door.
- Excellent place I used this Hotel for many years now ,excellent staff.
- Probably one of the best budget hotels we have used. Free coffee, just a good place to stopover
- I found the staff to be extremely helpful. I love that there are free hot drinks downstairs. The bathroom was excellent and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and only 6€ and for the evening meal the shopping centre with a dining hall is about 50 feet from the hotel door. Could ask for no more.
- We were welcomed with a smile and a very courteous greeting. Our room was well prepared and very clean. Great value for money, close to the AP7 motorway.
Top Hotels In Amer Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amer Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amer Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amer Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!