10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ambra Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ambra Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ambra Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ambra Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ambra Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ambra Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ambra Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ambra Tuscany:
Relais La Martina
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Relais La Martina offers accommodations in Pietraviva. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Florence is 31 miles from Relais La Martina, and Siena is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 34 miles from Relais La Martina.
- Great staff, comfortable room albeit a lot smaller than expected! Pool was fantastic as was the food in the restaurant!
- Very friendly staff. Excellent location. Great place for vacation.
- Beautiful decor and perfect clearness. Excellent service, very helpful. Exquisite enclosing with excellent swimming pool, but particular thanks for cook of restaurant you are artist -!
- Beautiful property, clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was very delicious! Loved our stay there!!
- The whole experience is magical. A must holiday destination 🙂
Palazzo Tarlati – Hotel de Charme – Residenza d’Epoca
Palazzo Tarlati – Hotel de Charme – Residenza d’Epoca is located in Civitella in Val di Chiana, just 21 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arezzo is 9 miles from Palazzo Tarlati Charme, and Bagno Vignoni is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 37 miles from Palazzo Tarlati – Hotel de Charme – Residenza d’Epoca.
- La posizione della struttura e la sua storia. La gentilezza e l’accoglienza dei proprietari
Se ci fosse la possibilità di mettere un voto come minimo avremmo messo 12!!! Siamo stati in questa struttura solamente una notte e la pecca è proprio questa perchè l’unica cosa che abbiamo pensato appena siamo andati via è: “Dobbiamo tornare assolutamente!!”. Negli anni abbiamo girato sia in Italia che all’estero e abbiamo soggiornato in tutti i tipi di strutture ricettive ma io e la mia ragazza siamo perfettamente d’accordo nel dire che Palazzo Tarlati, in ogni suo aspetto, è stato il soggiorno più bello che abbiamo vissuto! Oltre allo splendore della struttura, la pulizia, la camera meravigliosa, la cena di altissima qualità, una nota di merito è per Maurizio e la sua splendida famiglia che ci hanno davvero fatti sentire a casa trattandoci come parte della loro famiglia, come amici a cui hanno reso questo soggiorno un sogno!!
Realmente ci torneremo il prima possibile!
abbiamo trascorso l’ultimo dell’anno nella struttura, che dire……… è stato tutto perfetto.
Ascoltare Maurizio nelle sue spiegazioni storiche, gastronomiche o sugli anedoti che immancabilmente accadono non ha prezzo.
- Stanza da sogno in un Palazzo di incredibile bellezza, cibo non solo buono ma cucinato con amore e passione, accoglienza calda e cordiale…che altro dire…Ci torneremo presto e lo consiglieremo ad amici e parenti! Un abbraccio a Maurizio e Francesca…
- residence splendido in tutto,un palazzo d’epoca bellissimo , tenuto veramente bene da Maurizio il titolare ,gentilissimo, e dalla moglie Francesca e la figlia Elena splendide anche loro in tutto. Abbiamo passato due giorni bellissimi in un posto meraviglioso grazie a tutta la famiglia
One of our top picks in Terranuova Bracciolini.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Michelangelo offers accommodations in Terranuova Bracciolini, just 22 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siena is 20 miles from Hotel Michelangelo, and Arezzo is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff (although some only spoke Italian). Solid breakfast.
Not far from the autostrada so great for a overnight stay on our long journey home.
Easy to park, comfy room and nice breakfast and not so far from a restaurant.
- Easy access from Highway, very clean room, quiet and friendly staff, breakfast offered nice selections of everything
- I really liked the hotel and the staff. Breakfast was so tasty compared to some other hotels in Italy! I highly recommend to anyone travelling to Italy for a one or two-nights stay. Many regards to the staff.
- Reception couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
Hotel Toscana Laticastelli
Laticastelli is a resort perched on the top of a Tuscan hill with an impressive view of the surrounding countryside, on the road to a park with cedars and flowers.At the bottom of the valley, close to the Ombrone River that borders the property, there is a polo field; farther away olive trees, vineyards and grain fields. The woods with winding paths make it an ideal place to ride, walk or just relax.Originally the building was a 13th century castle part of a medieval village and nowadays it is an exclusive 148-acre resort.Enjoy the unique combination of a historic location combined with the art, culture and exceptional landscapes of Tuscany.
- The pool was excellent with a wonderful view. The staff were very friendly and spoke excellent English!!
- Amazing location and very friendly staff – restaurant and breakfast are tasty and very well presented, good value for what you pay. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Nothing to say about the amazing infinity pool to the tuscanian dreamy view
- For our purpose the location was perfect. The restaurant was perfect. Food was delicious, the staff was accommodating.
- Beautiful infinity edged pool overlooking hills of Tuscany.
- Like a 5 star hotel. Romantic, cozy, amazing endless pool. All that you need in Toscana to feeling inside a movie.
Locanda Antico Borgo
One of our top picks in Civitella in Val di Chiana.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Locanda Antico Borgo offers accommodations in Civitella in Val di Chiana, just 21 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Arezzo is 9 miles from Locanda Antico Borgo, and Bagno Vignoni is 27 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 37 miles away.
It is a great location, beautiful property with a very nice landlord and chef.
The public but in-house restaurant provides outstanding food and the fact that you are just a stairway away from it allows you to have worry free glasses of excellent regional wines.
- We had the top room with a little roof terrasse – what a wonderful place and what an exceptional view! It more than compensates for climbing some stairs. The room was nice, clean and rather spatious, with a very comfortable bed and a functional bathroom. The restaurant is excellent. Parking the car is fine if (and only if) one of the not so many public parking slots on the village’s upper piazza is free.
- Very interesting location. Excellent food for dinner. Typical breakfast.
- The town of Civitella was so quiet. The accommodation had an excellent restaurant. Breakfast was good. The rooms clean and comfortable. The shower and bathroom were great. The owner was very friendly.
The village people were very friendly
Their restaurant is very good
- It is a great location, beautiful property with a very nice landlord and chef.
Hotel Il Viandante
One of our top picks in Terranuova Bracciolini.Hotel Il Viandante is located in Terranuova Bracciolini, 22 miles from Florence and 20 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arezzo is 17 miles from Hotel Il Viandante, and San Gimignano is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Good choice for stop over to rest, close to autostrada exit .
- Suburban hotel,very nice! Super nice young receptionist!
- great hotel!! friendly staff , huge room with modern furniture’s. great breakfast
- Great stay! Wonderful staff and the best hotel breakfast we have ever had. Highly recommended.
- Reasonable price, but no comprising cleaness. Good location in stone throw from entry to toll way.
Hotel Antica Tabaccaia Resort
One of our top picks in Terranuova Bracciolini.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Antica Tabaccaia Resort offers accommodations in Terranuova Bracciolini, just 25 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Siena is 22 miles from Hotel Antica Tabaccaia Resort, and Arezzo is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 28 miles from Hotel Antica Tabaccaia Resort.
- Beautiful location, clean and spacious rooms. Charming atmosphere and staff. I love the old tobacco factory doors, how can you complain when they all add to the charm? Searing heat- a dip in the beautifully refreshing pool was spot on. Even the pool-side wasps were full of Tuscan charm; minding their own business they didn’t bother my children at all.
breakfast variety very to base – not feeling for 4 stars,
air condition in room,
- Orginal place. Very nice rooms. Soft beds. Quiet. Nice swimmingpool. Very friendly staff. Nice restaurant with good food and also friendly staff. Nice place for breakfast.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
Nice place to stay for relaxing. Enjoyable scenery.
- The window of the room was very very very unsual!!! Nice!!!
One of our top picks in Monte San Savino.Located in Monte San Savino, 20 miles from Siena, Sangallo Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arezzo is 12 miles from Sangallo Hotel, and Bagno Vignoni is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Location was great and quiet, nice village, big room, great restaurant in town (owned by hotel)
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, location was superb, bedroom was large and spacious. Best Aperol spritz in Italy at the Cafe del Luna.
- Everything. Family friendly. Extremely helpful. Beautiful town. Beautiful hotel.
- Fantastic location, lovely friendly staff. Would stay again.
- Friendly staff – who own the place. Clean room, especially the ensuite; Great breakfast.
Hotel Break House
Located in Terranuova Bracciolini, 23 miles from Florence, Hotel Break House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Siena is 22 miles from Hotel Break House, and Arezzo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Break House.
- wonderful place，nice staffs,big and clean rooms, have to say, it was a good experience tuscany journey to me ,The food of restaurant in the hotel is extremely delicious, i strangely recommend this hotel.
- The hotel is ideally situated for travelling around Tuscany. The rooms in the hotel are basic but clean, neat and has everything you want for an overnight say. The restaurant attached to the hotel is excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed the food, ambience and the staff were more than efficient and friendly. Breakfast the next day was included even thought we did not realise it. Crossants and Coffee lovely.
- Friendly service in a handy location. Simple but clean and economic
Breakfast was good.
Staff were pleasant but not much English spoken.
- camera nella norma, per un tre stelle, buon rapporto qualità/prezzo. Posizione un po decentrata rispetto all’uscita della A1
One of our top picks in Casetta.Located in Casetta, 5 miles from Siena, Montaperti Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Arezzo is 26 miles from Montaperti Hotel, and San Gimignano is 22 miles away. Peretola Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Friendly and helpfull staff, nice and clean room with modern bathroom, nice to receive cantucini with easter from the hotel as compliment.
Great relaxing spa (note:compact 6 person max at total spa area)
Food in restaurant was good.
Compliments for the staff that clean the rooms, they perform a great job.
- Receštion professional and polite, breakfast good but monotonous, spa clean, pool water adequate tempersture. Parking available, bit unpractical. We were upgraded to better room, what we appreciate.
Reception and restaurant staff were extremely helpful and lovely.
The main foyer and restaurant areas were well presented.
Bus stop was out the front and reception sold bus tickets into Siena. Also provided maps with recommendations for where to go.
- Village hotel with small swimming pool, about 15 minutes to Siena City Center by car.
- This hotel was amazing! The front desk staff were the best we’ve met during our travels. I can’t thank them enough for all of the information they provided for us. The catering staff were amazing as well and we looked forward to their smiles and laughs each evening/morning. Everyone was very professional. The family apartments were spacious with clean and nice fixtures. The restaurant and breakfast were hands down the best we’ve had. They have a nice common bar area with drinks and snacks, very nice to hang out. The pool!!! Oh my goodness – provided endless kid fun. Next time I’m going to the spa (when we don’t have the kids). The hotel is located near Siena, Thermal baths and many other small towns. We just enjoyed driving through the Tuscan hills along with their suggested route and provided map.
- Friendly and helpfull staff, nice and clean room with modern bathroom, nice to receive cantucini with easter from the hotel as compliment.
Top Hotels In Ambra Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ambra Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ambra Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ambra Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!