10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ambly Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Ambly Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ambly Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ambly Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ambly Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ambly Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ambly Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ambly Belgium Luxembourg:
Hotel Le Beau Séjour
In an elegant stone building and sheltered by a magnificent lavender garden, this 3-star hotel offers a peaceful stay in comfortable rooms.Le Beau Séjour is in the center of the pleasant village of Nassogne, in the heart of the Walloon countryside. Around this small village there is about 50 miles of signposted walks.The restaurant Le Jardin des Senteurs offers a gourmet cuisine menu. Restaurant Le Barathym offers homemade Belgian dishes prepared with fresh regional ingredients.To explore the area, guests can also rent Vespa scooters.
- The restaurant in the evening is excellent, quality of the food and the presentation are high. The bedroom was comfortable and beautifully decorated. Setting is very nice for walking and visiting the area. The staff are very friendly.
- Good price, quality breakfast and very serene surroundings
- the hotel looks nice, beds are comfortable, bathrooms a bit old, and the staff a bit rude (they didnt want to speak english on the phone)
- The breakfast was really good. It was also very nice to walk over to the own restaurant and to have a excellent dinner in their own restaurant with an aperitif in the garden. The rooms are clean and comfortable (except that they are too warm in the summer/ spring). From the hotel it only takes about 5 minutes to walk to the forest.
- Everything was just great: the staff, the dinner, the swimming pool, the breakfast. We found a gem and will be back.
Hotel Grenier des Grottes
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Grenier des Grottes offers accommodations in Han-sur-Lesse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Durbuy is 20 miles from Hotel Grenier des Grottes, and Namur is 28 miles away. Liege Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Comfortable hotel with good size rooms and pleasant staff. Restaurant on site and in a pleasant location in an attractive Belgium village.
- Rooms were spacious and bathrooms clean. The foe jong hai was fantastic. Location nice and quiet. Hotel has it’s own parking.
- Friendly staff, good price, perfectly located, and cozy environment.
- I have booked a double bed room with a very good price and breakfast included, the room was very clean and the service was also very good. The breakfast was very delicious with many varieties. The staff were very friendly. Other than that there’s nothing special ,since this hotel is located in a very small village.
- good parking facilities next to the hotel for guests only. Very generous breakfast with lots of choice. Bi-lingual staff.
Hotel Le Vieux Logis
One of our top picks in Rochefort.Le Vieux Logis is housed in a 17th-century building overlooking the castle ruins, 300 feet from central Rochefort. It has free Wi-Fi, intimate terrace and rustic country-style décor.Each of the rooms at Hotel Le Vieux Logis includes cable TV, work desk and original features including beams, antique furniture and hardwood floors.Breakfast includes fresh bread and croissants served with coffee. There is a cozy lounge with an open fire where guests can relax during the winter months. There is also a barbecue area on the terrace for warm summer evenings.Free private parking is available on site at Le Vieux Logis Hotel. There is also a garage for motorcycles and bicycles. Marche-en-Famenne is a 15 minute drive away.
- Wonderful oldy worldy hotel, no mod cons but loved it all the more for it. Breakfast was excellent.
- 85 Euro appears a bit too much for this place. Breakfast is super tiny, instead of a buffet you have very few options. I got a slice of ham and cheese. On the other hand it is localized perfectly in the middle of Rochefort which is a pretty cute place. The owners are very lovely.
- Very quaint Inn in a very quaint little Town. People spoke French which was a slight problem but we managed. Owner is VERY nice and made sure that we were well taken care of. Parking was right outside the door.
- The owner was wonderful and served a nice breakfast. Room was so charming with beams and antiques. Very clean.
- Quaint rooms with antique furniture. Garage for motorcycle.
Domaine du Vieux Moulin
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine du Vieux Moulin offers accommodations in Éprave. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 20 miles from Domaine du Vieux Moulin, and Namur is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 37 miles from Domaine du Vieux Moulin.
Free motorbike parking
We could clean the motorbikes after riding all day
- Warmly welcomed, with very professional but friendly staff. Great attention to detail, making the stay evermore enjoyable. It was an amazing find. The food was incredible. Nothing over complicated or pretentious, but everything done to a very high quality and standard. We will definitely be going back.
Very friendly personnel fluent in both French and Dutch. We traveled to Eprave by motorcycle and were offered to store the bike under a covered area.
The hotel is located in a very quiet little town. There are several short (5 & 10km) hikes that start right next to the hotel.
Our room was very spacious and had a nice terrace. Everything was very clean.
A good breakfast is offered. We had diner at the hotel’s restaurant. The meals were not cheap, but offered value for money.
Room was excellent -smart and spacious with a sizeable balcony and three free local beers to sample in the fridge!
Breakfast was good, but most of the guests must be earlier risers than us and by the time we arrived around 9am we had to ask for some replenishment.
- Easy parking near the hotel. Very spacious room. Breakfast was nice with a lot of variety. You get the taste the local beers for free in your room!!
- Free motorbike parking
Hotel La Malle Poste
This elegant 17th-century mansion offers a romantic base in the heart of Rochefort. Enjoy the charming French garden and outside terrace, before relaxing in the sauna, hammam and swimming pool.The luxurious guest rooms and suites at La Malle Poste are all include extra comforts, such as extra long beds, a minibar and a bathrobe and slippers. In addition, you can enjoy a free Wi-Fi connection in each room. Some rooms have a private spa bathtub.This renovated, historic mansion features a tasteful restaurant which offers a seasonal menu, prepared with market-fresh ingredients. The dining area provides a warm atmosphere for your family meal or candlelight dinner for 2.At La Malle Poste you can get a workout in the fitness room and cool off in the swimming pool, before exploring the neighborhood.The beautiful area makes an afternoon on the hotel terrace a delight. The village of Rochefort is a wonderful setting for your holiday and you can also easily visit the Caves of Han-Sur-Lesse.Free private parking is available on site. La Malle Poste also has parking available for motorcycles.
- Stayed before and just as good as last time for us a perfect stop off on way to skiing
- Restaurant and Bar first class. Excellent foof, quick elegant service, very good vines.
- Restaurant on site five star, very romantic surroundings, Gothic wine cellar, old & new incorporated very well, fabulous room, highly recommend. The town very quaint with good shopping (clothes, shoes)
- Loved the interesting old buildings, wine cellar and garden
- Nice decoration, comfy bed and a delicious breakfast!
Hotel – La Grande Cure
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel – La Grande Cure offers accommodations in Marcourt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Liège is 30 miles from Hotel – La Grande Cure, and Durbuy is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Lovely setting and we will book again with you if we are in the Ardenne area in the future
Set Table d’Hôte dinner at Euro 35 was not cheap but was excellent Quality. We had a very nice meal.
Breakfast was good.
- spa/jaccuzi house with terrace with a great view
- Well appointed. Spotlessly clean. Attentive helpful staff and really excellent dining. Could not fault it in any way.
- De comfort kamer en badkamer waren zeer ruim. Enorm rustige omgeving, tevens ook in het hotel.
Located in Herock, 22 miles from Durbuy, Hostellerie Hérock features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Namur is 21 miles from Hostellerie Hérock, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Very easy to access from the motorway, quiet village with rural setting.
- Great value lovely old Inn Rooms are basic but clean and functional
- Very quiet place. Nice big room, updated bathroom. Coffee and tea in the room. Baby cot provided free of charge.
- Country hotel & Bar, super food. Away from it all in the countryside
- Kids (9 & 7) were happy in the playground on the trampoline and playing table tennis. Beautiful views with the horses so close. Very friendly and helpful staff.
MARGOT’L offers accommodations in Rochefort.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Durbuy is 17 miles from MARGOT’L, and Namur is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It was very comfortable and quiet. Everything is so neat and clean. Highly recommend to chooses there.
- Awful, horrible place with the rudest staff on Earth.
- Excellent breakfast, served in the hotel 5 minutes down the road.
- Our booking was moved to a room in the La Mall Post hotel, instead of the cheaper Margot’l b&b, with no extra charge. Excellent location: beautiful terrace, swimming pool and spa facilities and very nice gothic atmosphere in the cellars and basement hallways.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was great also, with separate toilet room in the bathroom, so 2 people could use the bathroom space at the same time. The bed was comfortable and the place was quite secure. The place is in the middle of town, and so very close to shops and restaurants, but even though its on the main drag, you can not hear the street below you.
Hotel La Fayette
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Fayette offers accommodations in Rochefort, just 17 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Namur is 27 miles from Hotel La Fayette, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from Hotel La Fayette.
- Very comfortable bed – good dinner and breakfast. Good situation in charming town
- Warm friendly atmosphere, ambience. Romantic, candles beautiful decor. Staff attentive and kind. Attention to detail always, first class
- We’ve stayed here so often I’m running out of things to say! If you want a base for a short break in the Ardennes, I doubt you’ll find anywhere better. The staff are nice, the hotel is being improved all the time, without losing its character, and is clean and comfortable. The restaurant serves good traditional food in a pretty dining room. And it’s fantastic value as well.
- Nice hotel. Fresh and clean. Nice furniture. A pub and restaurant.
- Nice restaurant in the hotel. Pleasant room with a nice big bathroom.
Hotel Le Limbourg
Hotel Le Limbourg is in the rustic village of Rochefort, and has a fine dining restaurant with an outdoor terrace. It offers basic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site.The soundproofed rooms at Le Limbourg have basic furniture and bright colors. They come with cable TV, a work desk and a private bathroom.Every morning, Le Limbourg restaurant serves a continental breakfast with ham, sausage and cheese. For dinner, it has a menu featuring local specialties.Guests can explore the Rochefort area by bike or on foot. The caves of Les Grottes de Han are 4 miles from Hotel Le Limbourg.
- Nice, cosy and friendly hotel in central Rochefort. Fine breakfast. Nice spacious rooms, modern bathrooms.
- Location was good for a wander round the town. Room spacious but agree with others a bit dated.
- THe proprietor and staff were extremely helpful and understanding especially as our toddler was sick throughout our stay.
- I. Loved the location. The staff was helpful and answered all of my questions. The hotel had plenty of charm especially the creaking wood floors. The room and bathroom was spacious. Plenty of eating options if you choose to eat elsewhere.
The town is a relaxed although slightly weary looking place. The hotel is similarly weary but the French speaking owners were very pleasant and the room was huge and clean with a somewhat weirdly designed bathroom that appeared to have been made of clay. I ate at the hotel that evening and had a nice chicken salad with a glass of house red.
For a stopover on the way home from Europe it was fine.
Top Hotels In Ambly Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ambly Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ambly Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ambly Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!