10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amberley West Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Amberley West Sussex is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amberley West Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amberley West Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amberley West Sussex. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amberley West Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amberley West Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amberley West Sussex:
Hilton Avisford Park
One of our top picks in Arundel.In 89 acres of parkland, this Georgian manor house has a gym, an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts and both an indoor and seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Hilton Avisford has a sauna and steam room.Each en suite room at Hilton Avisford Park has a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee and a work desk.Living Well Health Club offers an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and beauty treatment rooms. Hilton Avisford features an aerobics studio and squash courts.Cedar Restaurant serves a modern English menu, while The Lounge and Terrace Bar offers informal snacks.
Excellent staff, amazing food at our evening meal with charming waiter and breakfast with friendly waitresses.
Comfortable bed and nice size room. The pool and steam room,sauna were good.
Pleasant lounge and dining room with beautiful grounds.
- Very clean room! What I especially liked was that the bathroom fan switched off when the light went off!!
- Staff worked very hard to keep customers happy food and presentation excellent.
We were given two drinks vouchers, bottles of water and two packets of crisps each night in the deluxe rooms.
The pool, sauna and steam room were nice but a little small.
Breakfast was lovely! Great variety and well prepared.
Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful
The pool and health facilities were really clean and well maintained. The pool was lovely and warm.
- Excellent staff, amazing food at our evening meal with charming waiter and breakfast with friendly waitresses.
Located in Arundel, 18 miles from Brighton & Hove, Swan Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Portsmouth is 24 miles from Swan Hotel, and Guildford is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Fresh milk for tea/coffee facilities in room (as opposed to UHT).
- Fantastic room, really friendly staff and excellent food. They were kind enough to let us book in early as we had to leave Brighton early due to the marathon. We ate in the restaurant and the food was top quality as was the breakfast.
Great location in the town and although no parking, there is a car park behind the hotel costing £7 for 24 hours.
The room was fantastic with large roll top bath and shower.
Very comfortable bed.
Tasty breakfast with plenty of choice.
Friendly staff happy to help
- Large, comfortable bed, light and airy shaker-style room, super large shower area. Easy access to the town with pleanty of restaurants and pubs, and the hotel is located right in the middle of them. Easy parking behind the hotel, which is free from 6pm to 8am.
We loved our stay at the Swan, from the tastefully decorated rooms to the large and tasty breakfast in the morning. We were given a street-facing room and thought this would mean no sleep due to noise but we needn’t have worried. It was not an issue. The room comes equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and two bottles of water which we thought was a nice extra.
All in all it was a pleasant stay and we even managed to find a free parking spot outside the Castle which is a two minute walk from the hotel. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
The Roundabout Hotel
Located in Pulborough, 16 miles from Brighton & Hove, Roundabout Hotel features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portsmouth is 29 miles from Roundabout Hotel, and Guildford is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 20 miles from Roundabout Hotel.
- Beautiful period building in a lovely rural location near Brighton. Fantastic helpful staff. Restaurant food is superb and well priced, with some lovely local ales. The room was massive and bathroom lovely. I will probably return and take the missus this time!
- Cosy bar and lounge areas. Relaxed atmosphere. Good food.
- Staff are very good, polite and well trained. Rooms were excellent, spacious and very clean. Food and drink very good value for money. This is a very good inn.
- Nice breakfast but I did not like to coffee; I am not a fan of over-stewed strong coffee.
- The bed was very comfortable, the staff were very friendly, efficient and obliging
The White Horse Hotel
Situated in the scenic village of Storrington, The White Horse Hotel offers free on-site parking and free WiFi.At The White Horse Hotel Storrington you will find a garden to relax in. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities.An en-suite bathroom, TV and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in each room at The White Horse.The large seaside town of Worthing can be reached in just a 20-minute drive.
- Staff were very friendly and answered all of the questions that we had.
- This is an excellent hotel. The new owners are setting out their stall to make it one of the best in the area. A good choice for breakfast and lunch. The main asset are the owners, they go out of their way to make sure the needs of the customers are fully met, even running our party to the next town as the local taxi firm declined to take us. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- The staff were very helpful and charming. Nothing too much trouble. Room was small but it was classed as small double but it had everything needed for an overnight stay. Breakfast was excellent.
- We had a light dinner in the bar which was excellent, as was breakfast the following day.
- This used to be a run-down kind of place, but the new, young owners are working hard to make it really special. They haven’t quite got there yet, but they know that and are committed to getting it right. The project is well under way and the only way it impacted me was the unpainted space on my bedroom wall where an old radiator had been removed. My room was otherwise lovely, with an efficient shower and effective Wi-fi. The bar is attractively decorated, breakfast was excellent and the owner is engaging and affable, but with a sense of courtesy and professionalism.
Norfolk Arms Hotel
With a restaurant and free parking, Norfolk Arms Hotel is 10 minutes from the coast at Littlehampton. Under the battlements of Arundel Castle, the historic hotel has rooms with period features.Set in a Georgian coaching inn, the individually designed rooms at the Norfolk Arms have a private bathroom, tea and coffee facilities and satellite TV. Many boast unique character and traditional charm.The Arun Restaurant serves a traditional British menu using seasonal and local produce. The 2 cozy bars offer local ales and Wi-Fi access, and serve afternoon teas, light meals and snacks. Room service is also available.Built by the 10th Duke of Norfolk, The Norfolk Arms Hotel is just steps from Arundel Castle. With the scenic Arun River close by, the hotel is surrounded by the beautiful countryside of West Sussex. Lively Bognor Regis is a 20-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was lovely and the service was excellent.
- Great hotel ideally situated to explore. Nice hotel with good sized clean rooms and friendly staff
- The room we were given in the main building on the 2nd night was lovely in every way, with a delightful view of the town below.
- Very comfortable spacious bedroom with all amenities. Quirky place (in a good way)
- Very comfortable stay, excellent value, great choice for breakfast. Perfect location for tourists
Located in Pulborough, 18 miles from Brighton & Hove, Chequers Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 28 miles from Chequers Hotel, and Guildford is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 21 miles from Chequers Hotel.
The breakfast is wonderful, with no sur-charge for their fabulous eggs Benedict.
Also, the snug is a lovely cosy place to have a night cap with other members of your party.
- Located within 100 m of where we were attending a family party so perfectly located for us. Friendly and efficient owner and staff. Very clean.
Warm welcome, room was up-graded, great glass of Merlot while relaxing watching tv and
reading local Sussex magazines.
- Ideal location for our purposes (visit to Petworth and RSPB Pulborough); lovely room & facilities; very comfortable bed; nice sitting space downstairs; great breakfast; nice proprietors.
- Underfloor heating in bathroom, open fire in the lounge, excellent breakfast and family inn atmosphere.
- The breakfast is wonderful, with no sur-charge for their fabulous eggs Benedict.
The White Swan
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The White Swan offers accommodations in Arundel, just 19 miles from Brighton & Hove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 23 miles from The White Swan, and Guildford is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Comfy room and plenty of lovely white fluffy towels
Bar staff helpful and friendly
- The staff were very polite, helpful and very accommodating, during my short stay for a wedding. I liked the grounds the White Swan held. Many rooms if you wanted a bit or quiet, or if you wanted to catch the tv, and even met some dog walkers who were able to bring in their dog. Very friendly place to do so. Calling transport for my needs and helpful advice front desk and managers. The sunday carvery looked great and about 95% of the tables were all reserved.
- A good value for money stay with a reasonable menu and adequate food. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Breakfast very good.
Good dog walk opposite hotel.
Sunday Carvery good
- room was reasonably comfortable, Dinner was average for any pub. nothing sparkling, breakfast was good as it was freshly cooked( not a self service job). I had to find somewhere quick and price was important as it was a mercy trip ( hospital visit)
- Great location.
Angmering Manor Hotel and Spa
Angmering Manor Hotel and Spa offers hotel accommodation, a restaurant and a bar, in the heart of Angmering Village. It is thought to have been built in the 16th century by missionaries.The bedrooms are individually decorated, and feature Egyptian cotton sheets, personal bathrobes and slippers. Guests can enjoy Wi-Fi throughout the building, and free private parking on site.An à la carte restaurant offers fine, freshly prepared food cooked by an award-winning chef. A full English breakfast is available in the morning, served in the spacious eating area.The hotel also features a heated indoor swimming pool, mini-gym and a sauna. There is a beauty therapist on site to provide a wide range of products and treatments for guests to enjoy.Situated just off the A280, Angmering Manor is 15 minutes’ drive from both Worthing and Arundel, known for its magnificent castle.
- Everything, the setting, ambience, food, staff, facilities.
- Swimming pool perfect for family party of 6, especially 3 yr old. Breakfast good, beds and rooms comfortable, eclectic decor. This trip a returning family visit from July 2017 & we’ll come again.
Staff lovely,cleanliness great, food fantastic.
Overall a great stay.
- Lovely comfortable bed and large room. Shower excellent. Food delicious. Staff friendly and efficient. Good atmosphere and location.
- Friendly and welcoming staff, breakfast was excellent would certainly stay here again if i was down this way
Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Arundel. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Brighton & Hove is 19 miles from Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa, and Portsmouth is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 30 miles from the property.
The food was of great quality, portion size and flavour.
The room was large, yet cosy and had everything we needed. Very glamorous!
We swam, steamed, used the spa, played tennis and went for a walk to the sea.
- Spa area is excellent. Grounds around hotel are very beautiful. Rooms are very clean and comfortable.
- Spa is great, although you need to avoid peak times to enjoy it, as not many loungers. Best time to go was late afternoon/early evening. Outdoor pool at sunset is a must!
Fantastic in every way , beautiful
Suite fireplace in room,lovely spa and excellent food .
- Wonderfully characterful room with its own open fire and four poster bed, very friendly and helpful staff. Very attractive location.
- The food was of great quality, portion size and flavour.
Comfort Inn Arundel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Arundel offers accommodations in Arundel.The rooms include a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Brighton & Hove is 17 miles from Comfort Inn Arundel, and Portsmouth is 24 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 27 miles away.
- Did like the fact that we had two pillows as standard
- Comfortable hotel on the out shirts of Arundel. Enjoyable stay.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was average.
Bar staff were excellent, as were the receptionists who got our shower repaired without fuss.
We will definitely stay again when next in the area.
- Value for money compared with other places I looked at !
Top Hotels In Amberley West Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amberley West Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amberley West Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amberley West Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!