10 Best Hotels To Stay In Amarela Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amarela Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amarela Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amarela Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amarela Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amarela Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amarela Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Amarela Galicia:
Hotel Alén do Mar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located on Galicia’s Costa da Morte, this family-run hotel has direct access to pretty Langosteira Beach, 350 feet away. Set in a pine forest, it offers terraces, gardens and free Wi-Fi, 1.9 mi from Fisterra.Air-conditioned rooms at Alén do mar are bright and include a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the forest or beach, while others include terrace and a spa bath or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the property’s cafeteria. There is also a cozy TV lounge and a reading room where you can relax with a daily newspaper.You can walk along the seafront promenade to Fisterra, with its port and famous lighthouse. Hiking is also popular in the surrounding area.The Alén do Mar offers free parking. Santiago de Compostela is 50 mi away.
- We stayed in early October and it was quiet and peaceful. I loved the views of the water from the room and the beach was wonderful. The staff were great and gave good suggestions for dinner.
The staff: fully professional, but with individual and natural smile, interest and kindness. All of them, but particular the manager and helpdesk employee (young lady) were brilliant.
The breakfast: tasty, natural, personalized.
The room: comfortable, clean and quiet.
The view from the window: marvelous.
The localization: super.
- This small hotel is simply perfect! We stayed for 9 nights and loved it. Our room and bathroom were very spacious (bathroom had shower and bathtub), the terrace offered a wonderful view down to the beach. Everything is exceptionally clean. Everyone of the Team is very welcoming and always helpful. The breakfast is delicious, offering local products, every day something different. A very big “Thank you” to the Team at Alan do Mar for their hospitality and making our stay so enjoyable.
- Fantastic location, nearby beach was beautiful. A lovely walk into Finisterre where there was lovely seafood to enjoy.
- Really friendly front desk. Great quality establishment
Hotel Playa Langosteira
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This recently-opened hotel is located just one street away from the seafront of Langosteira beach and 0.6 mi from the mythical city center of Finisterre and its famous cape.Many of the 28 comfortable rooms boast terraces with beautiful views over Langosteira Beach, Ria Corcubión and Monte do Pindo.It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.
Very comfortable and Clean.
Walking distance to beach which is just lovely.
Simple although very nice breakfast.
fiendly, helpful staff
quiet beach- perfect for a relaxing day
close enough to town to walk for daytime visit or evening meal
- Hotel Playa Langosteira is a reasonable place. People are friendly and the hotel offers a nice breakfast. The room (Junior Suite) was big and clean, however, rather in the upper price range.
- Friendly staff and very helpful. Spoke very good English. Good food and very good value for money wine list
- View of the water from the balcony was very peaceful, and the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was a fabulous surprise! Easy walk to the beach. Also pharmacy, market, bakery and restaurants very close by. Loved our stay here.
- Very comfortable and Clean.
Hotel Bela Fisterra
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Bela Fisterra provides beachfront accommodations in Finisterre. Each room at the 3-star hotel has garden views and free WiFi. Rooms contain a patio.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. All guest rooms feature a desk.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Bela Fisterra.Ribeira is 62 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 41 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 58 miles away.
- New hotel has a modern design with a perfect ocean view from the terrace. Staff vas very friendly and supportive.
- The managers Felipe and Carmen were exceptional. Can’t wait to go back again.
- View out the window was amazing. Free bicycles is a great idea.
- It was just perfect! Calm, beautiful, clean, directly at the beach, delicious breakfast with a view, water refill opportunity, well equipped and spacious rooms. I loved the Scandinavian and minimalistic style of the hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel for anybody who wants to be a little bit outside the quite touristic village and enjoy the calmness and magic of this area “at the end of the world”.
Very friendly staff. Excellent rooms!!!
Bar fridge with variety of soft drinks included. Also free bicycles to use.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel SempreFisterra is located in Finisterre. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe.Ribeira is 28 mi from Hotel SempreFisterra, while Noya is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Clean, new hotel with very attentive staff. Perfect way to treat ourselves at the end of the Camino.
- Beautiful room and bath. Nice view of marina. Close to bus and mercado.
- Very new, green and comfortable – great bed and pillows. Central location. Very friendly staff.
- Hotel was great with very friendly staff, excellent location, very nicely decorated and extremely clean. Is situated on Camino way and only 200 meters from bus station. Would definitely recommend. Would stay here again.
- Very friendly staff. Great Location. Very clean and comfortable
Hotel Rústico Prado da Viña
One of our top picks in Finisterre.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set within a natural setting, Hotel Rústico Prado da Viña is located in Finisterre, on the Galician Costa da Morte. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, spacious gardens and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Prado da Viña have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with bath or hydromassage shower. Most rooms have views over the Atlantic Ocean and a flat-screen TV, while some of them have a sauna. Massages are available upon request, at an extra cost.This hotel has a communal TV lounge with fireplace and a library. Breakfast is served in the cafeteria, which is open until midnight. There are plenty of restaurants in the area.Finisterre is one of the final destinations on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There are also many beaches nearby, such as O Rostro, Amela and Corbeiro. Santiago de Compostela is 55 mi away.
- Evan the hotel clerk was very helpful and hospitable
Good location, an easy walk downhill to the waterfront.
Very comfy beds and a generous supply of towels.
Wide selection of cakes at breakfast.
- Large room with comfortable bed. Buffet breakfast was good value for money. On site parking a bonus.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was quite nice.
Nice spatious room
Garden and swimming pool
Private parking on-site
Hotel As Hortensias
Located right on Quenxe Beach in Corcubión, As Hortensias offers a bar-restaurant with a seafront terrace and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. Finisterre is just 7.5 mi away.Rooms at As Hortensias feature colorful modern décor and wooden floors. Each one includes a desk, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The complex’s restaurant serves fresh local food and offers wonderful views of the bay. The lively Cola de Rá bar offers music and dancing until late.As Hortensias is just a 5-minute walk from the center of Corcubión, while Cee is 1.2 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby, and Santiago de Compostela is a 90-minute drive away.
- Right next to the small beach in very quite location. View out the window was just beautiful.Would definitely stay again.
- The geographic location of Hotel As Hortensias was suitable for walkers to Fisterra.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
Hotel Mar de Fisterra
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Mar de Fisterra is set in Fisterra, at the end of Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and less than 150 feet from Langosteira beach. It offers rooms with sea views and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Bright rooms at this hostel have parquet floors and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.There are also 2 outdoor terraces overlooking the sea, the Pindo Mount and the Ría de Corcubión.
- The location of this hotel was perfect, it overlooked the water and the Camino trail, easy walk into town, parking was easy? The staff was welcoming, friendly and accommodating. Very clean, many extras I was not aware of. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful getaway.
From the time we walked in and met the beautiful owner, we felt welcomed and pampered!
After walking the last 100k of the Camino, this was a “womb” experience!
Every detail was considered to make us feel comfortable and welcome and we are so GRATEFUL!
- We liked everything about this hotel, it was clean, great wifi, less than 10 minutes walk to everything, restaurants, bus station, cafe/bars and markets & banks. It is right on the Camino and less than 5 minutes walk to a huge white sandy beach. The views from our room was spectacular.
- Our room had a tremendous seaside view. It was well appointed, comfortable, and clean. The staff was very helpful. They gave great recommendations for dinner. The hotel breakfast was good. We were very disappointed to leave this place. We would liked to have stayed longer but couldn’t change our travel plans. After walking the Camino, this was a wonderful was to spend some time at the seacoast at “the end of the world.”
- Beautiful location with fab view of the ocean. Very clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice and helpful. Would stay again.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by breathtaking natural scenery and unspoiled coastline, Hotel Arenal is located in the charming and historical fishing port of Finisterre. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV, heating, and views of the garden or the sea. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, a hairdryer, and bath or shower.Cape Finisterre is the final destination for many pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrim’s Route and was once thought to be the end of the world in pre-Columbus years. In addition the town itself is popular for its port-side bars serving mouth-watering seafood dishes and taverns serving tapas.
- Kind, gracious staff, comfy bed, full size bathtub, next to an excellent restaurant and across the street from the beach on the camino. Breakfast was included and awesome, best I had in Spain. I was very surprised that this was a 1 star hotel; I’ve paid almost twice as much for not nearly so overall a value. I recommended it to fellow lost pilgrims before I left Finisterra. They were amazing.
- Friendly welcoming staff. Large breakfast buffet. Regular room cleaning. Good WiFi.
- Excellent breakfast included in your room. Perfect location for walking from Finesterra to Muxia, path starts out the main door!
- Clean room, good breakfast and great staff. Good location near the center and the beach was across the street!
- Very friendly and helpful staff, nice and spacious rooms, clean, big and delicious breakfast and great location (close to the beach, close to the center of the town but still a little bit outsid to have a calm surrounding)!
One of our best sellers in Finisterre! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set 650 feet from the center of Finisterre, this cozy hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi. Some rooms also have a furnished balcony with scenic views of the sea, O Pindo Mountains and beach.Located just 650 feet from Finisterre Beach and Port, Hotel Langosteira has bright and airy accommodations. Each heated room includes a TV and private bathroom.A delicious Galician breakfast is served daily in Hotel Langosteira’s communal lounge, which also has board games, a selection of books and tourist information for guests.The famous Finisterre Lighthouse is less than 1.9 mi from the hotel and the 12th century Nosa Señora das Areas Church is 10 minutes’ walk away.Free public parking is available nearby the Hotel Langosteira, which is 50 mi from Santiago de Compostela.
- Wonderful whimsical decor: colors of the sea, fish designed mosaics on walls, even key chains were wooden fish. Rooms on small side, but clean and lovely porch with ocean view. Great breakfast for the money & owners were very nice.
- Great location with ocean view! Clean. Very friendly and helpful staff!
- Very good place to stay. Especially who wants to stay after Camino for chill.
- Everyone was so friendly and helpful and the rooms were beautiful
- Hotel Langosteira is a gem, perfectly located between the old town and the beach (nothing is far from anything in Fisterra). It is light, meticulously clean & delightfully decorated. The staff are lovely. A perfect relaxing end to my 799kms of walking the Camino. Gracias!
Hotel Tematico Do Banco Azul
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace, Hotel Tematico Do Banco Azul is located in Finisterre. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a shared lounge. Rooms are equipped with a balcony with sea views.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Ribeira is 63 miles from Hotel Tematico Do Banco Azul. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 60 miles away.
- Exceptional ocean views, baths, rooms, beds and best breakfast in Spain for a weary pilgrim. This is a great hotel in a fine location for ending your Camino.
- Stylish modern decor with all the amenities. Comfy beds. Loved the mural on the wall and named rooms. Breakfast was included and terrific with fresh orange juice, great bread , yogurt, the usual ham and cheese, pastries, Nespresso coffee and eggs if you wanted. My room had a view of the sea( tho also a bit of the fish market ) staff went out of their way!!
- Stylish rooms with beautiful views over the sea and close to places to eat.
- Great location for our purposes. Good breakfast on site and an excellent restaurant steps away.
- We booked this as we wanted a Hotel near to the sea. This Hotel is Brilliant, modern with lovely staff. Rooms modern and very clean with a good en suite bathroom. Breakfast was very good. Parking was a bit of a problem, if you have a car you need to park nearby and climb a few steps, however we were on the motorbike and could park next to the Hotel.
Top Hotels In Amarela Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amarela Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amarela Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amarela Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!