10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alyth Perthshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Alyth Perthshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alyth Perthshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alyth Perthshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alyth Perthshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alyth Perthshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alyth Perthshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alyth Perthshire:
Lands of Loyal hotel
One of our top picks in Alyth.The Lands of Loyal stands proudly at the foot of Loyal Hill, overlooking the picturesque town of Alyth, 2 golf courses, and the rolling farmland of the Vale of Strathmore.The grand hall is a masterpiece of Victorian architecture and is at the heart of this beautiful country-house hotel in the heart of Tayside. The restaurant is highly acclaimed and open every day for lunch and dinner. Area residents are also welcome.The Lands of Loyal Hotel is an excellent base for touring Perthshire and Angus. You can easily access the Glens and Cairngorm National Park by picking up the Cateran walking trail from the hotel. Visit the majestic castles and palaces at Glamis and Scone. Alyth is easy to reach and is 30 minutes from Perth and Dundee.
In fact, the croissants were very good, the staff was excellent,
and we were very comfortable.
- The moment we arrived and entered the main hall we new this was a very special place. The timeless decor and furnishings had such class and everything about the place the fabulous food, the lovely attentive staff, contributed to a wonderful break at Lands of Loyal.
- Extremely comfortable bed. Everything ultra clean. Very well furnished, spacious room. The style of the whole hotel is gorgeous, in period style. Beautiful old house, with interesting garden and a lovely view across the valley. Quiet. Extremely helpful staff.
- The photos on the website are nice, but do not even begin to do the hotel justice – it is absolutely gorgeous. The lovely hotel team made every effort possible for our stay to be as pleasant as can be. I’d recommend it to everyone!
- Phoned up to book dinner as a surprise. They were very accommodating.
- In fact, the croissants were very good, the staff was excellent,
Located in Alyth, 18 miles from Perth, Alyth Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You can play pool at the inn. Dundee is 15 miles from Alyth Hotel, and St. Andrews is 26 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The breakfast and the evening meals were excellent and the staff could not have been more helpful. I will definitely be going back to this hotel.
Staff were nice & friendly always happy to help
Evening meal was excellent
- Pillows were very hard but ever thing else was good. Food excellent
- Attended for Hogmany Party. Room, although bit dated, was clean spacious and very comfortable. Meal was excellent as was evening entertainment. Staff very friendly, cheerful and attentive made for good atmosphere. Breakfast was very good and no rush. Will certainly return some day.
- the room was very comfortable .the hotel staff were very accommodating,lovely hotel,couldn’t fault it.great location .
The Angus Hotel
A warm welcome to The Angus Hotel, Blairgowrie’s premier leisure hotel and one of only 4 hotels in Perthshire with a modern, fully-equipped recreation club and indoor swimming pool.Relax and unwind in a very informal family-owned hotel, offering a delightful combination of professional service and comfort with a true concern for customer care and environmental standards.
- The room was clean, tidy, and had the facilities expected. It was a little small, but altogether ok. The restaurant was good. The hotel is in a pretty convenient location, with great parking.
- I liked that I was allocated a room in a quiet location, as I had requested and the freshly cooked breakfast the next morning. The Angus is also near several good pubs and restaurants. One of my favourites; The Sampan, Indian restaurant is just across the street from it. It is also convenient for walks by the river Ericht.
- Breakfast good ideal location for Dundee and st andrews
- great value for money with the bonus of a pool sauna and Jacuzzi which sure eased those muscles after a day skiing . Breakfast is gorgeous and plentiful .
- Location. Staff friendly. Good food and reasonable prices.
Victoria Hotel is located in Blairgowrie, 14 miles from Perth and 17 miles from Dundee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. St. Andrews is 27 miles from Victoria Hotel, and Pitlochry is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. Good location thank god for wetherspoons
- Victoria Hotel is much nicer on the inside than outside. It looks quite “sketchy” from outside….but is really nice inside….and staff were great…got us good taxi driver etc
- Great friendly staff. Warm room. Asta and Paula were very helpful and always happy.Great breakfast.
- Everything apart from parking – however we did arrive late due to having to work until 4pm and the a 5 hour trip – the landlady was not too sure where we could park so generously moved her own car so that we could have her spot – as I said nothing was too much
The decor overall especially in the communal area.
Option of having breakfast included or not suited us.
Easily adjusted heating in the room.
Straight forward arrangements to book and pay on arrival.
The Royal Hotel
In central Blairgowie, the Royal Hotel offers rooms with traditional decor and a full cooked breakfast. It boasts a bar and restaurant and provides free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms at the Royal are decorated in classic neutrals with splashes of color. They all feature a dressing table and chairs, TV and bathroom with a shower. Some have views of the town or bay windows.The Glens’ Restaurant features traditional Scottish cuisine and has a comprehensive wine list. The Lounge Bar provides an informal atmosphere and serves bar meals and drinks.The Royal Hotel Blairgowie offers regular entertainment including live music and dancing. Styles range from traditional Scottish ceilidhs to nightclubs.Glamis Castle, Perth and the Scone Palace are all within 30 minutes’ drive of the Royal Hotel. Dundee is 40 minutes away.
- Room very hot, even with heating turned off. Opening window made it periodically noisy when some for of ventilation or AC until outside powered on and off through the night. Poor night sleep as a consequence.
- The staircase to the superior rooms is delightful, as is the landing. The location was perfect both for the wedding and for the town. The staff were very obliging even when we were late for breakfast.
- The staff were lovely very friendly and helpful bedroom was clean, I. Did ask for disabled bedroom didn’t here anything phoned up and was told there wouldn’t be a problem,but my niece had to walk upstairs. The main part of the hotel was lovely the extension was badly decorated and rooms and hallways and carpeting need moderising asap but like I said food fantastic as were the staff,but next time would upgrade my room hoping for something better
- Great location, great price! Staff super friendly and helpful.
- The location on the High Street was excellent, the staff friendly and the full Scottish breakfast was very good. The room was spacious and simply decorated. The bathroom was small but had been recently refurbished.
Meikleour Arms Hotel & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Meikleour Arms Hotel & Restaurant offers accommodations in Meikleour. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Perth is 10 miles from Meikleour Arms Hotel & Restaurant, and Dundee is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 41 miles from Meikleour Arms Hotel & Restaurant.
- Well this was our 4th stay at this little gem of a hotel,so the question was…….Q.what did you like,A.everything, hence why we returned for our 4th visit.
- The hotel itself was fabulous menu and food presentation excellent… staff couldn’t do enough nothing was any trouble… location was blissfully peaceful and scenic
- We stayed in an annex building.very comfortable and so quiet.Lovely toiletries. Also a small carafe of Sherry was provided.Food was excellent and all freshly cooked to order. Staff all very helpful
- Beautiful decor, great eating area with delicious local food
- Everything from our arrival to our departure was fantastic. Very friendly and welcoming staff. Best bed and shower we have had in a hotel in a long time. The decor was beautiful through out the Hotel. Food in the restaurant was fantastic. Can`t wait to visit again.
Bridge of Cally Hotel
Bridge of Cally Hotel is at the foothills of Glenshee, which is the gateway to the Scottish highlands. The Cateran walking trails are located by the side of the hotel and Glenshee ski center is a 20 minute drive away.A private bathroom and a TV are featured in all rooms at Bridge of Cally, and some have river views.Local whiskeys and real ales are served in the well-stocked bar, which also features a range of wines. Homemade shortbreads and scones are available in the restaurant, which has views of the river bank and an open fire. Light lunches and a full à la carte menu are provided daily.The Blairgowrie Golf Club is only 7.5 miles away, and Balmoral Castle can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- The staff were super nice and helpful. The room was clean. When I asked for a quite room this was provided.
- Hotel was fine, needed a lick of paint in places but generally absolutely fine. Very good value for a double room with breakfast and lovely staff.
- Very cosy, friendly staff, warm through out ,clean, lovely walks and easy to continue journey. Food delicious
Nice clean hotel
Cosy bar area with open fire
Very Good restaurant and food
- The bed was very comfortable. Had a great sleep. Breakfast was excellent!
Airlie Arms Hotel
Airlie Arms Hotel is located in Kirriemuir, 25 miles from Perth and 15 miles from Dundee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You can play darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. St. Andrews is 24 miles from Airlie Arms Hotel, and Pitlochry is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aberdeen Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was really good and all the staff very friendly and helpful
- very nice room with plenty of space. Loved the quiet room which was a great place to sit and read with lovely sofas and felt like a living room. Fabulous breakfast. lovely evening food too
Beds clean and very comfortable
Friendly and efficient staff
Quality and choice breakfast
Handy for everything,
Rooms out with hotel so didn’t need to walk through reception wearing all our dirty work clothes
- Breakfast cooked perfectly, staff very helpful and friendly
Birnam Hotel is located in Dunkeld, 13 miles from Perth and 24 miles from Dundee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.There is room service at the property.Pitlochry is 12 miles from Birnam Hotel, and Crieff is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Good central location for exploring the surrounding area’s.
- The room was very basic but suited us as we did not spend much time in it.
- Big room that was warm and comfortable with lots of light.
- Had the smoked Haddock and poached egg for breakfast really good!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The reception and halfway swerve very traditional.
DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee
One of our top picks in Dundee.Set in its own stunning grounds, the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee features an indoor swimming pool, a gym and a conservatory-style restaurant. Accessible for those traveling to and from Aberdeen, it offers free parking and free WiFi throughout.This Scottish mansion house has elegant, spacious rooms, each with black-out curtains, a power shower and a flat-screen satellite TV. In-room movies and 24-hour room service are available.The property’s leisure facilities include a pool and fitness centre.The Garden Room Restaurant overlooks the gardens, and offers fine cuisine made from local, seasonal produce. There is a varied steak menu and a wide selection of cheeses.Dundee town centre is within a 10-minute drive. On the outskirts of Dundee, surrounded by beautiful countryside, DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee is just off the A90.
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere and efficiently run
Friendly helpful staff
great rooms very comfortable
Great food and drinks
- Very comfy beds! Great restaurant and fantastic service throughout.
- Staff were lovely. Hotel was generally clean, tidy and welcoming
- All of the staff who were on duty in the morning in the dining room were so happy and helpful.
Top Hotels In Alyth Perthshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alyth Perthshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alyth Perthshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alyth Perthshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!