10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alvito Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Alvito Lazio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alvito Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alvito Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alvito Lazio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alvito Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alvito Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alvito Lazio:
Relais Chalons D’Orange
Relais Chalons D’Orange is located in Alvito, 20 miles from Roccaraso and 9 miles from Pescasseroli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Fiuggi is 29 miles from Relais Chalons D’Orange, and Cassino is 14 miles away.
- We loved chilling at the pool with that view. The food. Friendly service is an overused term on this site but here they really excelled. We took a drive up to the top of the mountains one day, it was beautiful and there is a little village up there which was fun to explore. It’s only 2 hours from central Rome so makes an ideal twin center venue.
We stayed for 2 nights in Relais Chalons d’Orange. The hotel is so peaceful.. There is a beautiful orchard with fresh fruits on the territory, which are available for you to eat.
The pool is beautiful with a gorgeous view in front of you. The only downside was that it is only available until 18:30, on a hot day it would be nice to take an evening bath..
The owners/staff were welcoming and tried their best to make our stay comfortable. Manuela gave us some great advice on where to eat and what to see in the area. Big thank you! Also would like to mention that the cleaning lady made a perfect job organizing our room.
Not to forget the breakfast.. All the food was organic and fresh. Loved having those delicious cakes and tea in the morning, overlooking mountain view and the pool.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to everyone who is looking for some peace and relaxation.
Thank you Manuela and Chiara! It was wonderful!
- Superb location, very friendly and helpful people, great swimming pool.
Stunning view from the pool!
Restaurant is excellent.
Staff and owners are really kind and helpful. It’s paradise to rest and chill around the pool. It was our second stay and we will come back for sure, thank you very much!
- Walking around the gardens and seeing the home grown produce that was served in the restaurant at evening meal and at breakfast was amazing. Exquisite food, attention to detail and an friendly host gave us the perfect end to our Italian adventure.
Hotel La Grotte
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel La Grotte is located in San Donato Val di Comino in the region of Lazio, just 17 miles from Roccaraso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pescasseroli is 8 miles from Hotel La Grotte, and Cassino is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Very clean, staff was always willing to help. Nice property to walk around. The gardens were beautiful and the dinners were awesome.
- The grounds of the hotel were magnificent, beautifully cared for and wonderful I’m sure for a big party/wedding. We really enjoyed the food in the restaurant and appreciated not having to drive up to the nearest village, even though it was reasonably close. after a long day.
- Great management. Great staff. Great food. One of my favorite places.
- Great Location! Close to centre of town, very clean, restaurant was excellent and the owners were very friendly.
Le camere sono molto grandi e spaziose, dotate di ogni confort.. La colazione abbondante in grado di soddisfare le esigenze di tutti anche con prodotti tipici locali. Staff molto cordiale.
Sono stati gentillissimi anche ad ospitare il mio coniglietto nano 😉
Sicuramente ci ritorneremo!
Hotel Residence Club Primula
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Residence Club Primula offers accommodations in Pescasseroli. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment and bike rental. Roccaraso is 15 miles from Residence Club Primula, and Fiuggi is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Residence Club Primula.
Mi è piaciuto tutto: la gentilezza e l’attenzione del personale, il mangiare, l’animazione.
Sul retro dell’albergo si apre un altopiano favoloso dove si possono fare lunghe passeggiate. Ottima posizione per mountain bikes.
FORMULA RESIDENCE MOLTO COMODA PER BIMBI PICCOLI
LOCATION DOVE SI TROVA L’HOTEL
- Servizio navetta, camere ben riscaldate, personale gentile
La vicinanza agli impianti
La struttura organizzata in termini di animazione per bambini
Rapporto qualità prezzo basso dal mio punto di vista perché lo reputo un po’ caro
- la struttura ideale per i bambini,la vicinanza al paese,molto carino e la vicinanza alle piste ed al maneggio,e se non vuoi allontanarti la neve la trovi gia’ fuori al residence.
- Mi è piaciuto tutto: la gentilezza e l’attenzione del personale, il mangiare, l’animazione.
Grand Hotel del Parco
One of our top picks in Pescasseroli.Featuring free WiFi, Grand Hotel del Parco offers accommodations in Pescasseroli. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roccaraso is 15 miles from Grand Hotel del Parco, and Fiuggi is 29 miles from the property. Abruzzo Airport is 48 miles away.
- Ubicazione ottima a due passi dal centro ,servizio navetta comodissimo,ristorante con staff gentile e ristoro buono ed abbondante
ANIMAZIONE BABY CLUB
Personale fantastico, ma in difficoltà a causa delle poche risorse offerte dalla struttura.
Nonostante i bambini si ritrovassero in una stanza con pochi colori da usare e pochi fogli da colorare, mio figlio voleva sempre andare dai ragazzi dell’animazione quando nel pomeriggio tornavamo dagli impianti. Merito indiscusso degli animatori, messo in risalto dalla scarsa dotazione di spazi/tempi/attrezzature.
- ottima posizione personale gentile buon rapporto qualità prezzo
Lo Staff dell’Animazione è stato sorprendente, i 4 ragazzi erano preparatissimi, disponibilissimi e ovviamente simpaticissimi.
La “Zia Cetty” e lo “Zio Simone” erano due scatenati, divertentissimi, ragazzi davvero in gamba, il DJ molto professionale e l’altro ragazzo (di cui purtroppo non ricordo il nome) aveva un rispetto per le persone impressionante!!!
Il pulmino convenzionato con la struttura che ti portava ai campi da sci è stata una cosa gradita in quanto ti permetteva di andare a sciare senza dover prendere la macchina.
- Posizione comoda per raggiungere gli impianti e per il centro
Hotel Orso Bianco
One of our best sellers in Pescasseroli! Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Orso Bianco is located in Pescasseroli in the region of Abruzzo, just 16 miles from Roccaraso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Fiuggi is 29 miles from Hotel Orso Bianco, and Cassino is 21 miles away. Abruzzo Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- To be a 3 Start hotel, it offers more than you may expect form this category of hotel, especially considering the price. The staff is kind and professional, rooms are big enough and clean. Not a lot of choice for the food (breakfast and dinner), but quality is good or very good.
- The food was good. The location great, close to the centre and the ski slopes.
- The hotel is a little off the beaten path, so it was a great escape. WiFi only in the common areas which had plenty of seating and a nice fire place! Staff is welcoming and very nice. Dinners were phenomenal!
The proximity to Pescasseroli downtown, the restaurant has a nice view of the mountains so it’s really nice to have breakfast!
There’s also a nice terrace to relax or have a drink and our children loved the room with bunk beds
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was comfortable for our overnight stay and breakfast had a nice selection. Definitely recommend the hike to Mancino Castle ruins behind the town – amazing views of the town and not too long for our 8 and 10 year old kids.
Hotel Il Cavalier D’Arpino
One of our top picks in Arpino.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Il Cavalier D’Arpino offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arpino. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Roccaraso is 28 miles from Il Cavalier D’Arpino, and Pescasseroli is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 54 miles from Hotel Il Cavalier D’Arpino.
- Rustic retreat with friendly staff, parking and nearby restaurants, sites and towns worth visiting. High ceilings, stunning views, comfortable beds and large fluffy towels.
- Very friendly staff/owner. Beuatiful common areas in hotel, and nice grounds
- Amazing views from any bedroom. Huge rooms and wonderful breakfast. The town was hidden from tourists as well so a realy special stay with Cicero.
- Always love staying at the Cavalier. Sonia and Rudolfo are wonderful .
- Like being at home, only more grand! Wonderful staff and wonderful property
One of our top picks in Pescasseroli.Hotel Iris is set in a valley in the Abruzzo National Park, 1.9 miles from the Pescasseroli ski area. A panoramic pool, free parking and an on-site restaurant are available here. Ski storage is free.Each room at the Iris Hotel features en suite facilities, satellite TV and large windows or a balcony with views on the natural surroundings.The Iris’s many facilities include an indoor games room and an outdoor children’s playground. Themed parties, nightly entertainment and dance lessons are held in the hotel’s discotheque. A miniclub for children is also available along with entertainment staff in winter months.A horseback-riding stable and a sports centre with tennis courts and a swimming pool are next to the Hotel Iris.A shuttle service to/from the Pescasseroli ski slopes is available on request.
- Tutto il soggiorno è stato bello , la struttura, l accoglienza, la disponibilità, la cordialità dello staff
- Una delle poche strutture attrezzate per bambini con sala giochi, cinema e animazione. Staff cordiale, struttura pulita e accogliente.
- Posto tranquillo ,cena abbondante,staff molto gentile
- Non male hotel piacevole bella hall stanza e ambienti molto riscaldati. Colazione buone torte casalinghe ma croisson non buoni e salato pressocchè assente.Mancanza di frutta a colazione.Letto piuttosto comodo ma cuscini troppo duri. La mia camera era potenzialmente una quadrupla ma piccola anche per tre persone. Ambienti di recente ristrutturati.
Mi e’ piaciuto proprio tutto!
Ottima accoglienza, ottima reception, ottimo staff, proprietari e loro figli favolosi ed estremamente simpatici e professionali, cucina superlativa con la stupenda cuoca Raissa, pulizia ottima,camera molto confortevole. Hotel assolutamente da non perdere che soddisfa tutte le esigenze di grandi e piccoli.
Located in Pescasseroli, 16 miles from Roccaraso, Hotel Daniel features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Fiuggi is 29 miles from Hotel Daniel, and Cassino is 22 miles away. Abruzzo Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The hotel was clean , food was excellent, staff members are amazing persons , they helped and guided us on what to do while there. Always with a smile 🙂 . Will defiantly visit again.
- Older resort, classy and clean. Kind and friendly staff. You can get espresso, &c. during the day at the first floor bar. They threw in cookies! Extra pillows available. Nice view from balcony. Fine continental breakfast.
- Amazing staff! Very friendly and helpful. We arrived 3hrs before check in time. They treated us to a complimentary drink and had the room ready within half an hour. Would highly recommend this place!
- Thank you all for everything! Everyone in hotel Daniel is sooo nice~the host lady,her son and her brother.They’re all patient and considerate.Grazie Mille 🙂
- This is a good hotel with lovely, friendly staff. They went out of their way to help us where they could.
Albergo Andromeda is located in Pescasseroli, just 15 miles from Roccaraso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Fiuggi is 29 miles from Albergo Andromeda, and Cassino is 22 miles away. Abruzzo Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Excellent location and super host!!! The hotel was perfect and we felt extremely welcomed. We have been treat like a guest oh honour! Eleonora the owner she is a great person!!!
- Personale gentilissimo e disponibile. A due passi dal centro
- La posizione è super centrale, la proprietaria è gentile e socievole e sempre pronta a dare indicazioni e consigli, la camera è ben riscaldata, larga a sufficienza per due persone e il bagno è ben attrezzato con tutti i servizi.
- Dall’accoglienza della signora dalla pulizia dal mangiare dalla posizione che è a 30 mt dal centro non è un hotel normale è un hotel a 10 stelle ci hanno fatto un pranzo di Pasqua dalle sette meraviglie Ho chiesto alla Signora gentilmente se potevo rimanere un pochino di più nella camera e non lasciarla alle 10:00 mi ha fatto uscire alle 15:30 gentilissima sono andato in molti hotel a Pescasseroli una stella 2 stelle 3 stelle 4 stelle ma questo è il migliore
- Albergo ben posizionato al centro di Pescasseroli. Si gira il paese a piedi, molto comodo. Gestori gentili e disponibili.
La Panoramica 89
Showcasing a playground and ski storage, La Panoramica 89 is located in Pescasseroli in the region of Abruzzo, just 16 miles from Roccaraso. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Fiuggi is 28 miles from La Panoramica 89, and Cassino is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 48 miles from La Panoramica 89.
- Great price on a clean room right next to the ski resort. Friendly staff!
- L’albergo è ubicato in ottima posizione, pertanto abbiamo girato a piedi per recarci nelle piste. Inoltre molto accogliente. La proprietaria gentilissima, e tutto lo staff cordiale.
La colazione gustosa è abbondante ho molto apprezzato i dolci fatti in casa soprattutto per i bambini.
Le stanze molto pulite, ma soprattutto la location ideale per chi scia con bambini piccoli ed ha quindi necessità di rientrare in albergo rapidamente.
- La colazione è ottima. Il personale è molto disponibile. Nella hall ci sono molti giochi di società a disposizione. Il nostro cane è stato ben accetto.
- Struttura situata a due passi dalle piste da sci ambiente da favola.
Top Hotels In Alvito Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alvito Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alvito Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alvito Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!