10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alviso California – Top Hotel Reviews
Alviso California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alviso California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alviso California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alviso California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alviso California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alviso California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alviso California:
Aloft Santa Clara
One of our best sellers in Santa Clara! Aloft Santa Clara is located in Santa Clara, 7 miles from San Jose and 25 miles from Half Moon Bay. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Palo Alto is 10 miles from Aloft Santa Clara , and San Mateo is 20 miles away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
The bed was very comfortable and the room was beautifully designed. I liked the shower design and the shower head actually worked well. Towels were relatively soft and there were at least 3
(as opposed to the usual 2). The bedding was clean and soft but it seemed like it consisted of 3 sheets and no comforter. Might be good for a tropical location but seemed rather light for comfort.
- Everything was great, already booked Aloft for my next business trip in Santa Clara
- Aloft Santa Clara is located very conveniently next to highways 237 and 101. The building and interior are new, with modern design. The room was comfortable, with all facilities. There is ample room for parking. Friendly staff. Recommended for stays in Silicon Valley!
- Free breakfast, friendly staff, nice lounge area, clean modern rooms
- Location is easy to find right off the freeway and the rooms are great size
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was beautifully designed. I liked the shower design and the shower head actually worked well. Towels were relatively soft and there were at least 3
Homewood Suites By Hilton San Jose North
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Homewood Suites By Hilton San Jose North offers accommodations in San Jose.Every room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Half Moon Bay is 26 miles from Homewood Suites By Hilton San Jose North, and Palo Alto is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 4.3 miles from Homewood Suites By Hilton San Jose North.
No reviews yet.
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose North/ Silicon Valley
Featuring an on site restaurant and outdoor pool, this San Jose, California hotel is 6 miles from Mineta San Jose International Airport. Great America-Santa Clara is a 10-minute drive away.Along with free Wi-Fi, this air-conditioned room provides a sitting area, a flat-screen satellite TV, a spacious desk and a private bathroom at Courtyard San Jose North.Guests can relax in the poolside hot tub and fitness center at San Jose North Courtyard. Dry cleaning services and a business center is also provided.The Bistro offers classic American cuisine with a local twist. A variety of wine, cocktails and beer are also offeredSan Francisco International Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Union Square in downtown San Francisco is 45 miles from Courtyard San Jose North.
The property was very contemporary and located at the north end of San Jose close to freeway access and a number of business parks.
It was also very close to Aliso park wildlife refuge that offered running paths, walking and a wonderful natural feel so close to a major city.
- In the same parking lot this hotel is adjacent to a Target store.
- They helped us resolve an issue with with the number of rooms we reserved through booking.com. Upon arrival they had 1 room reserved and should have had 2. They made sure we had a second room.
- It was a great place to stay, super clean, cozy, we really enjoyed jakuzzi .
- Amazing hotel in the middle of silicon valley , great room , very large with floor to ceiling window , huge shower , low room rate
- The property was very contemporary and located at the north end of San Jose close to freeway access and a number of business parks.
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
One of our top picks in Santa Clara.Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is located in Santa Clara, just 6 miles from San Jose. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 31 miles from Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, and Half Moon Bay is 25 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
1. Staff were friendly and always willing to assist
2. Location is good
3. Room is ok, bed comfortable
4. Willing to serve you hot water without charges!
- Great selection at breakfast! By far the best part of our stay.
- That u walk in to a big open lobby with bar n lounge areas very open and nice
- The property was clean. We were greeted with glasses of champagne on check in… Very nice! And given “mom” & “dad” cards which made the entire weekend “happy hour”. Security is big! You need a key to use the elevators and you can’t get off on any floor that you’re not staying on.
- I like how it was connected to the convention center.
- 1. Staff were friendly and always willing to assist
Hilton Santa Clara
One of our top picks in Santa Clara.Located next to California’s Great America theme park and Santa Clara Convention Center, this Santa Clara hotel features free Wi-Fi. Levi’s Stadium, home of the San Francisco 49ers, is a 5-minute walk away.The Hilton Santa Clara provides guests with a variety of recreational facilities. Guests can swim in the outdoor pool or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. The hotel’s 24-hour business center is sure to meet all business needs.The guest rooms and suites at the Santa Clara Hilton feature luxurious beds with pillow-top mattresses, down comforters and 250 thread-count sheets. There are also 37-inch high-definition TVs and clock radios with MP3 connectivity available. The granite bathrooms include Peter Thomas Roth bath products.
- Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Just next to the theme park, so super-convenient for that. Nice amenities in the Executive Lounge (breakfast in the morning, hors d’oeuvres in the evening). A solid choice if you need to be in the area.
- The staff were extremely professional and accommodating. The bar was nice. It was near the convention center, where we spent the days. Also right near a creekside path for running.
They wouldn’t provide an upgrade like stated, THERE WAS NO COFFEE , BESIDES MY ROOM . I HAD TO PURCHASE COFFEE, THE BED WAS THE WORST
A double bed with a dip in middle uncomfortable.
Hilton did not provide coffee
Customer service was not provided here..
So coffee isn’t free to guests. You have to make it yourself.
I tried to make it in the room then black stuff came out the cofee maker ,some black stuff.I explained I was half blind and couldn’t see well.
I only wanted a cup of coffee. I paid for a room.I had no cash on hand .
- Staff is so friendly and accommodating. Very clean and cozy and inviting. Like that there’s a Starbucks available right there on site.
- Comfy bed. Quiet and very clean room. Friendliest staff. Great coffee bar in lobby with super friendly barista who called me by my name and made a delicious almond milk vanilla latte.
Hyatt House San Jose-Silicon Valley
One of our top picks in San Jose – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, Hyatt House San Jose-Silicon Valley is situated in San Jose, 6.2 miles from HP Pavilion at San Jose. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness centre, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Jose Convention Center is 6.8 miles from Hyatt House San Jose-Silicon Valley, while San Jose Flea Market is 5 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Front desk staff were very helpful, omelet station & hot/cold breakfast was excellent, dine-in menu good however soup was always lukewarm instead of hot. Room very comfortable, clean and amenities good. We had not heard of Hyatt House before and it’s a very wonderful concept. Much more pleasant than a standard hotel. Lots of public spaces to mingle or enjoy sports on TV in the lounge with a drink and friends.
- Combining business and family on a short trip, we couldn’t have selected anything better: We got a two bedroom suite; the included breakfast is great. All kinds of stores like Panera and Target are within walking distance.
- The location is perfect! Next to Walgreens and Target.
- My wife is recovering from surgery on her leg and is partly handicapped. Although I reserved a king bed room the hotel put us in a large handicapped room.
- I likeed the fact that there were good options to eat.
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel
One of our top picks in Santa Clara.Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel is located in Santa Clara, 6 miles from San Jose and 30 miles from Santa Cruz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Half Moon Bay is 25 miles from Avatar Hotel, Santa Clara, and Palo Alto is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable, convenient and staffed with friendly and efficient staff members.
- The location, attention of the staff, the room size, general decor and atmosphere.
- Great staff…all questions or requests were answered promptly…made you feel like family
The Staff resolved the mix up done by Booking.com backend as my reservation codes were
not matching with theirs. Booking.com should get 1 star only as this kind of mix up
affects international travellers in dangerous situation after traveling 30hrs at a stretch.
- The bed was extra comfy, and the room was cleaned every day!
Quality Inn Santa Clara Convention Center
One of our top picks in Sunnyvale.Quality Inn Santa Clara Convention Center is located in Sunnyvale, 7 miles from San Jose and 31 miles from Santa Cruz. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Half Moon Bay is 24 miles from Quality Inn Santa Clara Conv Center, and Palo Alto is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 5 miles from Quality Inn Santa Clara Convention Center.
- Staff was really friendly and helpful. Price for the whole stay was okay, considering what other hotels are charging. I liked that I could deliver stuff from Amazon at the reception.
- Breakfast is good. Close to family. Clean comfortable large rooms.
- It was clean and comfortable in a great location. It also had availability when Marriott never seems to.
- Was really close to the ball fields and hotel was nice and clean.
- Property was bad broken glass taped on door. Dirty
Santa Clara Marriott
Santa Clara Marriott is located in Santa Clara, 6 miles from San Jose and 30 miles from Santa Cruz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Half Moon Bay is 25 miles from Santa Clara Marriott, and Palo Alto is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- We liked the room the staff wonderful loved the sports and breakfast buffet was good
Good environment. quite space and lots of conformtable chairs, tables and etc..
Manageable 20-30 min walk to TJ, Walmart.. if like to buy fresh foods and discount clothes.
- Staff VERY helpful and professional in all regards. Not one person was acting like they had better things to do. This is the number one thing I want when at a hotel. Everything will never be perfect, but the attitude and willingness of staff to continue to smile and appear to be doing all they can to help your circumstance is invaluable. I felt this here. I appreciated it and will come back because of it as well as recommend to others.
- We enjoyed the super comfy beds after a long day of activities. The pool is a nice big size, clean, and the large hot tub accomodated several people who wanted to get in a nice hot soak at the end of the day! Exercise rooms offer lots of variety for working out – exercise machines and weights available. Staff was friendly.
- Clean facility, welcoming staff, restaurant food was good but a little high priced
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA is located in the heart of Silicon Valley.Guests of this property will be just moments away from many local attractions including a wide selections of shopping venues, many local dining options, and entertainment. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA also provides easy access to Dodgertown Sports and Conference Center.Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sunnyvale, CA is designed to meet the needs of leisure and business travelers a like.
- The hotel is convenient if you move around by car – there is nothing in the direct surroundings. Parking is large and comfortable. Staff is very friendly (especially great job by the bar team!). Breakfast is OK, but can get monotonous if you are staying more than a couple of days. In summary: convenient for business in Silicon Valley, but not a hotel you are dreaming to go back to.
- Great hotel and close to the baseball fields our son plays at!
- The room was clean the staff was wonderful the breakfast was good just wish room service stayed open later and the doors are really thin you can kind of hear everything but other than that it was great.?
- The rooms are superclean. The bed was extremely inviting. Superquiet.
Good size rooms, comfortable and a good location with easy access to Sunnyvale and surrounding places.
Breakfast was ok, and varied. Always a selection of fruit and cereal as well as cooked options.
Wifi was fast and free.
Top Hotels In Alviso California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alviso California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alviso California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alviso California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!