10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alveringem West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Alveringem West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alveringem West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alveringem West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alveringem West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alveringem West-flanders:
One of our top picks in Alveringem.This country house is in peaceful countryside, only 6 miles from Veurne. Hinterland offers rooms with free breakfast and features free Wi-Fi in the public areas, a sauna, restaurant and a tea room.The rooms at Hotel Hinterland have light décor with English-country style features. Each room also includes cable TV and a hospitality tray with tea and a teakettle.Hinterland Hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from the French border. De Panne, featuring attractions including Plopsaland, is less than a 25 minute car ride away.
- Superb architecture: a newish building that looks like a careful restoration. Excellent dinner.
- Very friendly and nice room , just needs a good update all over , but it’s very peaceful away from the lift
- Loved the hosts, they were so kind and welcoming to our two dogs and made us feel very much at home. All the food we had for breakfast, lunch and dinner was fantastic. And, of course, excellent local beers!
- Convenient for the motorway. Good breakfast and friendly staff
- Secure parking for the motorbikes, Hosts were excellent, massive room which was a family suite due to my inability to select the twin bed option…Evening meal was huge, we ate from the fixed price meal which included wine and weren’t disappointed. Breakfast was continental affair but we were offered selection of eggs cooked to order.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Petrus offers accommodations in Alveringem. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a TV.Bruges is 26 miles from Hotel Petrus, and Lille is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Excellent for children – soft play and ball pit room. Character duvet covers on children bed.
Very quiet road.
The breakfast was excellent – lots of variety.
- good price, basic but verry frech breakfast. location is central for exploring the environment.
- The breakfast was very good quality. The staff were very helpful and the room was very comfortable, ideal for families. The garden was excellent for my son and it was nice sitting outside while he played.
- The kids had their own area to sleep in, the bedding was great minions and superhero’s = 2 very happy children! The owner was so helpful and friendly, thank you! Children’s soft play area was awesome too.
- We were made most welcome and the food was fantastic.
- Excellent for children – soft play and ball pit room. Character duvet covers on children bed.
Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis offers accommodations in Lo-Reninge, just 26 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurant Stadhuis, and Oostende is 19 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very friendly personel, great location and historic interior
- The hotel was very comfortable, and the welcome was very warm. The breakfast was imaginative and extensive. The evening meal was delicious and generous.
- Great breakfast of cheese, ham fresh croissant,fresh baguette, and good coffee.
- 15th C character property in the heart of this small town / large village.
- The breakfast was excellent. Room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel was full of character due to the age of the building and was run very well by the friendly hoteliers.
A high-class gourmet hotel and restaurant where chef Xavier Dehouck creates the newest creations with daily fresh products. The poetic castel village Beauvoorde is defined with art in all his forms. Culture, romanticism and cuisine. Thousand of miles of bike fun in the West-corner between the sea and the French boarder and Ypres. Candlelight Lobster weekend with champagne aperitif on Friday’s. And a visit to Veurne on Saturday.
Clean and tidy, car parking good.
Lovely village location.
- Location and freindly staff it is a beautiful village
- Restaurant was excellently. Amazing food. Staff were pleasant
- It was a very clean bedroom we were given an upgrade as we were the only guests staying in the hotel.
- good parking, clean room, comfortable bed, quiet location.
- Clean and tidy, car parking good.
Hotel De Loft
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel De Loft is located in Veurne in the region of West-Vlaanderen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 26 miles from Hotel De Loft, and Oostende is 15 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 12 miles away.
- Large room, very quiet and very clean. Nice playground for kids outside. Had a great stay!
- Simple and very practical with a lovely deep bath. Within easy walk of the town.
- Excellent host and hotel just right for our requirements. Very near to the centre of Veurne (which is lovely).
- An unusual configuration, fairly bohemian, part art gallery, part B&B. A warm welcome from the proprietor.
- Beds were great, Breakfast was Breakfast, Position is very good. Staff very good
Hostellerie Croonhof is located in Veurne, just 26 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 15 miles from Hostellerie Croonhof, and Blankenberge is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Good location and easy parking. Friendly staff. Breakfast was good.
- Charming, old-style European hotel located right in the heart of the beautiful old town. Very romantic place for a getaway weekend.
Tawels very clean
Breakfast room was nice
- Bed was very comfortable, rooms could do with sprucing up, breakfast was excellent, breakfast room was lovely. Garage parking very convenient.
The bedroom was clean and comfortable. No heating initially, but this was fixed quickly.
Have stayed here before, and always had a pleasant stay
ibis De Panne
Ibis De Panne can be found in the center of the city, just over half a mile from the sandy beach and the North Sea Shore in De Panne. Guests can enjoy free access to wireless internet, air-conditioned rooms and an on-site bar.The rooms at the hotel are fitted with hardwood floors, a desk and a flat-screen TV. They also come with a private bathroom including a shower, a hairdryer and a toilet. Bath linens are provided.Guests can start their day with a buffet-style breakfast. Ibis De Panne is within an easy walking distance of less than 5 minutes from the nearest restaurants, cafes, tearooms and supermarkets. Throughout the evening, you can enjoy a refreshing drink at the hotel’s bar.The closest coast tram stop, halting at Ostend, Knokke, Blankenberge and other seaside cities, is just under half a mile from Ibis De Panne. The beach promenade, accommodating a range of boutiques and shops are just over half a mile away. Guests can also visit the Plopsaland Holiday Park, located a 5-minute drive away.
- Cost and location less than 3 miles from main motorway
- Parking in basement is OK. Easy walk to centre of town, decent breakfast.
- value for money hotel when you stay only one night ..
- breakfast good, asked for an extra pillow, no problem
- The hotel was very good, the staff were all very friendly!
Bladelijn is located in Lampernisse, just 24 miles from Bruges. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Oostende is 15 miles from Bladelijn, and Knokke-Heist is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 12 miles from Bladelijn.
- The hosts were great – very friendly and accommodating, the place is really charming and very quiet, the kids enjoyed themselves and the pony ride a great deal, we liked the food at dinner very much, the bread, milk, cheese and ham at breakfast were delicious, our appartment was really spacious and very clean.
- The room was very spacious for our family (3 children + 2 adults). The breakfast was very generous and varied. The staff was polite and friendly. We liked the ability to quickly drive to the beach ~30min and to Bruges ~55min. We found out later that they provided half-board option as well.
- Nice welcome, vintage building style, functional, very good beds and bedclothes, possibility for lunch if pre-ordered.
- Avery quaint property – excellent value for money!
- sehr ruhige und gemütliche Unterkunft auf dem Land, herzliche Betreuung beim Check in und beim Frühstück, altes Bauerngehöft – liebevoll umgestaltet (es sind noch Tiere vorhanden), Familienzimmer auf zwei Ebenen sehr gemütlich mit viel Holz, zum vor Ort essen muss vorab reserviert werden (begrenzter Platz) alternativ in 1km Entfernung: Restaurant Molenwal
Hotel La Terrasse
One of our top picks in De Panne.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel La Terrasse offers accommodations in De Panne. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 28 miles from Hotel La Terrasse, and Oostende is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The Owner/ Manager could not have been more helpfull. I managed to get a Parking Ticket. I paid the fine to the Owner/Manager who has promised to go and pay it for me. Absolute Top Man.
- good size room balcony for a smoker and breakfast good and fresh
- The best bathroom i have seen in years in a hotel. The friendly staff, good food, clean rooms and excellent location make this place a treasure to remember. What a lovely modern fireplace you have.
- The bathroom was better than the rest of the room.
- The bathroom was recently renovated. That was the best part of the room.
Logies Charles Cabour
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Logies Charles Cabour is located in De Panne, just 28 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Oostende is 17 miles from Logies Charles Cabour, and Blankenberge is 28 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The owners could not be more attentive, Pascal ensured we had everything we required and the attention to details was first class. Very good breakfast more than enough to set you up for the day, large room great parking facilities, adjacent to Plopsaland ( which was the reason for our visit ) we would highly recommend.
- FANTASTIC breakfast. the host was very friendly and helpful. Property had private parking behind the premises.
- Lovely modern interior, spotlessly clean, friendly, helpful staff, private parking, and excellent location. Cute pigmy goats and chickens in lovely gardens where you can sit and relax.
- The friendliness and flexibility of the personnel. Breakfast was extraordinary and very nicely presented. You also have a vast choice of drinks, chips etc. to choose from at very fair prices. Last not least, there is a microwave that you can use
- Everything was excellent,Pascal our host was fantastic and extremely helpful in all things and at all times,the bed was super soft and the breakfast was fantastic,I would recommend this B&B as a great place to stay.
Top Hotels In Alveringem West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alveringem West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!