10 Best Hotels To Stay In Altona Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Altona Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Altona Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Altona Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Altona Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Altona Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Altona Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Altona Colorado:
Holiday Inn Express Boulder
Located in Boulder in the region of Colorado, 27 miles from Denver, Holiday Inn Express Boulder features a hot tub and fitness center.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Estes Park is 25 miles from Holiday Inn Boulder, and Winter Park is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- the food was tasty and plenty to choose from. beds were confortable.
- Better if some vegitable can be provided at breakfast.
- Loved the kitchenette. Large room. Very helpful staff.
- The staff was friendly. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The new beds were great!
- The staff was very helpful with every question and polite.
Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder North
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder North is located in Boulder in the region of Colorado, just 25 miles from Denver.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including golfing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Estes Park is 27 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder North, and Aurora is 31 miles away. Denver International Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The service was perfect and the view was spectacular.
- Warm,friendly staff, comfortable room, good location
- WiFi is fast and steady. Bed is so clean and good to sleep. Very convenient location with restaurants and supermarket around.
- Pool and hot tub were great. Room was comfortable. Staff were friendly.
- The hotel was beautiful and the staff was amazing! Everything we needed was in close proximity and the University of Colorado is only minutes away.
Boulder Twin Lakes Inn
One of our best sellers in Boulder! This hotel is within a 15-minute drive of Boulder and nearby Twin Lake Park, which features a pond and trails. The hotel has massage services and suites with free Wi-Fi.Boulder Twin Lakes Inn suites come equipped with kitchenware, microwave and refrigerator for light meals. The suites have a spacious living and dining area with a work desk.Guests at the Boulder Inn can relax in the hot tub, which is available all year. After the breakfast buffet guests can explore the area on bikes provided by the hotel. The hotel also offers car detailing.Twin Lakes Inn is 2 miles from the Gunbarrel Shopping Center. The University of Colorado at Boulder is 6 miles from the hotel.
- The only thing that I liked was their toilet paper. Really, I’m not joking. It was good.
- The room and bed are spacious and very comfortable and clean. There is a heater in the room which you definitely may need in winter time (well and in summer time for cooling). Compared to other Boulder accommodation it is cheaper and around 65 Dollars, which makes it a good deal. To get there, Gunbarrel (part of Boulder but around 7km or 4.6miles from Downtown), you definitely need a car. I found specially kind, that coming from Europe I got from the owners an adapter plug for electronic devices, which I happily of course returned back. The toilet got clogged in the morning but luckily it was sorted in the afternoon after I told them the second time. 🙂 Thank you
- The place is quite functional and if you like sports, you will love the decoration.
- The place is relatively easy to find and the bed was comfortable. Right outside the hotel is a little trail that’s nice to walk on. That’s pretty much all the good I can say about this place.
- We loved the retro feel of the facility, yet it was soo clean!!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Festivarie Inn is located in Lyons, just 17 miles from Estes Park. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Harmony is 24 miles from Festivarie Inn, and Boulder is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Very affordable, the staff is very helpful and supportive, location is excellent, in the center of Lyons an urban little beautiful village with wonderful people. If you are travelling on a budget this is the place to go to. I just love to be here. 🙂
- I got inspired with the very artistic design in & out the inn. Comfortable stay. Very convenient. Resident artist Sunny was very friendly & helpful. Breakfast was great. Night was calm & quite.
- The location is unbeatable, right next door to Oskar Blues and in the heart of downtown.
- this place is amazing! …something special… something different… if you look for a 5 star luxury venue look somewhere else, this is a place for travellers who look for something different something unique, very nice and very clean rooms, super comfortable beds, very affordable rates, nice little breakfast in the morning, in the heart of Lyons which is just an amazing little town with amazing people I have to return to soon! they have two kinds of rooms: more affordable ones sharing two superclean and nice bathrooms and they have beautiful luxury rooms having their own bathrooms which have slightly higher rates. the people running this place are truly wonderful. Sonny! WE LOVE YOU!
- The resident artist host was very hospitable and friendly.
Residence Inn Boulder
Residence Inn Boulder offers accommodations in Boulder.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Denver is 24 miles from Residence Inn Boulder, and Estes Park is 28 miles away. Denver International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- This was my third stay at this property and it continues to be my perferred place to stay when I’m in Boulder.
- The staff was nice and personable. The breakfast was delicious and the room and its surroundings were quiet.
- The reception staff were exceptional, gave out useful information and directions
- Front desk and housekeeping staff very friendly and helpful. Room clean and well stocked for cooking. Great location for Ironman race.
- The facility was well maintained. The staff were very friendly and the room was amazing. Definitely will stay here again and recommend this place to family and friends. The price was a little more then we would of like to pay per night, but overall, it was worth it to have such a great facility and the space for our family in the room. They also allow pets, and you wouldn’t even tell that they were allowed since things were so well maintained and owners cleaned up after them. We would pay this amount again if we get this type of service and niceness of facility and staff.
Candlewood Suites Longmont
One of our top picks in Longmont.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Candlewood Suites Longmont offers accommodations in Longmont.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Denver is 28 miles from Candlewood Suites Longmont, and Estes Park is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 32 miles from Candlewood Suites Longmont.
High ceilings temperature controls
Bedding desk/table areas
- Super clean, very comfortable bed, liked the size of the bathroom.
- Location was good and the hotel was very clean. Beds were great as well.
- Bed was very comfortable. Kitchenette was well stocked with appliances.
- Beautiful room,had a nice big desk area to work at. Staff was friendly & accommodating..
- High ceilings temperature controls
The Bradley Boulder Inn
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, The Bradley Boulder Inn is located in Boulder in the region of Colorado, just 24 miles from Denver.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Estes Park is 28 miles from The Bradley Boulder Inn, and Aurora is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 34 miles from The Bradley Boulder Inn.
No reviews yet.
Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street
One of our top picks in Boulder.Located in Boulder in the region of Colorado, 24 miles from Denver, Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street features a terrace and hot tub. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Estes Park is 28 miles from Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street, and Aurora is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 33 miles from Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street.
- The room was nice and clean and everything was modern. Nice gym and pool.
- Breakfast was much better than any other breakfast included hotel. Really good Omelet!!
- The room is spacious. Great value for money. The location of the hotel is good as well as it’s near to food markets and restaurants but I can now notice new hotels being opened much closer to the food area.
- Sorry to say the new hot breakfast was not good. Eggs were barely warm and not close to fluffy. Continental breakfast was better.
- The beds were so comfortable and the free breakfast was expansive and covered all needs. Hotel was very clean overall and staff was extremely nice.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Boulderado offers accommodations in Boulder, just 24 miles from Denver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Estes Park is 28 miles from Hotel Boulderado, and Winter Park is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Boulderado.
- The location of the Boulderado can not be beat. We loved The Corner Bar for a drink and snack. Our room was spacious, even for a family of four, and the beds were very comfortable. The valet staff was excellent and even loaned us a snow brush when the one that came with our rental car broke. We would definitely return to the Boulderado on our next visit.
- Had breakfast before leaving, food was excellent, service was a little slow. Took a while to get the bill. Room was comfortable and clean
- All of the staff were helpful, polite and efficient
- The room was so small two of us could barely move around
- The Boulderado has so much character and ambience. We’ve stayed multiple times at this hotel. It is centrally located to restaurants, bars, and shopping within walking distance. The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable. I would rate them a 10+ on cleanliness. We’ll stay there again.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boulder Longmont
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boulder Longmont offers accommodations in Longmont, just 29 miles from Denver.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Estes Park is 26 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boulder Longmont, and Harmony is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Altona Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Altona Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Altona Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Altona Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!