10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alto Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Alto Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alto Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alto Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alto Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alto Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alto Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alto Michigan:
Main Street Inn – Lowell
Overlooking the Flat River in Lowell, Michigan, this inn features on-site kayak rentals for the adventurous at heart. Free Wi-Fi is available in every guest room and throughout the property.A flat-screen satellite cable TV is provided in every room at Main Street Inn-Lowell. For convenience, coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer are also included.A shared kitchen for guest use is available at Lowell Main Street Inn. Launderette facilities are on site, and free parking is provided to all guests.Fallasburg Park can be reached in a 9-minute drive. Gerald R. Ford International Airport is 16 miles from this inn.
- The balcony over the river from the shared space. Very nice bedding and towels – great double shower. Very clean space.
- We stayed passing through Lowell, MI as a family, very tired when we arrived and happy with the quaint, clean, newly-renovated accommodations. Would recommend highly! Hotel staff was awesome.
- Peaceful location. Very clean. Very friendly staff
- Great location, neat little downtown area. A lot of little extras included with the room. And kitchen,living room area.
- We stayed in room #3… The bed was amazing! Very quaint little inn with a Breathtaking View if you have a room off the water.
Baymont Inn and Suites Grand Rapids Airport
One of our best sellers in Grand Rapids! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn and Suites Grand Rapids Airport offers accommodations in Grand Rapids. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 1.9 miles from Baymont Inn Grand Rapids.
- Inter hotel could use a facelift. All soda machine didn’t work, no remote for tv
- Bed too hard. Temp in room was hard to regulate. Either too hot or too cold
- The dimming lights in the Jacuzzi room. Also liked that the room was separate from the bed.
- Great Location close to airport and our Corporate Headquarters. Restaurants within walking distance that had great service and reasonably priced.
- Front desk during check in and check out very friendly
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites
This Grand Rapids hotel is just off of Interstate 96, 2 miles from Gerald R. Ford International Airport. The hotel features a free airport shuttle service, an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites provides a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room. Rooms also include satellite TV and a coffee maker.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet every morning at the Best Western Hospitality. A gym and hot tub are also available at this completely non-smoking hotel.Frederik Meijer Gardens and the Voigt House Michigan Museum are within 8 miles of the Best Western in Grand Rapids. The Van Andel Arena is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel.
- Comfortable room. Main purpose was to catch the shuttle to the airport on time for a very early flight. The shuttle driver got us there on time. Received our wake up call. The to go breakfast was an unexpected surprise. Good coffee!
- Breakfast was good along with pool amd hot tub. Comfortable beds too!
- Staff was awesome.breakfast was great. Room was so clean and comfy
The staff are very helpful!
During our stay we had a blizzard and a hotel staff cleaned off my car which I thought was exceptional!
Also I went to get coffee and even though it was out they had a pot ready! I’m always fearful about being on the ground level due to upstairs noise but there wasn’t a peep! I heard nothing and was able to rest well:)
- I liked breakfast, good variety. Plus, eggs and bacon, yum. Decent size fitness center. Nice pool and spa. Room was a good size
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Located 10 minutes from the Gerald Ford Airport, this Grand Rapids hotel offers a free shuttle. The all-suite hotel features a full-service bar, indoor pool and kitchenette in every suite.SpringHill Grand Rapids suites are furnished with a seating area and a large work desk. Each suite features a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station.Guests can use the gym and business center. Laundry facilities are available on site.52Fifty lounge at the Grand Rapids SpringHill offers top-shelf beverages and nightly happy hour specials. A hot breakfast buffet is provided along with a 24-hour convenience store.Downtown Grand Rapids and the Van Andel Arena are a 20-minute drive from the Southeast Grand Rapids SpringHill Suites hotel. Calvin College is 10 minutes away.
- The location of the hotel is great, you have access to stores and restaurants without even crossing roads to get to them. Our stay was nice and quiet. The room size was ok. The decor was modern and nice.
- The hotel was on a little road off busy 28th Street, which made is nicer to get in and out. It was a very nice hotel and the price was excellent. We really enjoyed our date night.
2 words: Burley Hobson (front desk) NEVER let him go! Most genuinely friendly, hospitable, and welcoming hotel employee I’ve ever met! Always smiling, chatting with guests and working hard. Checking in guests, mopping the lobby, vacuuming breakfast area. Asking if he can do anything for us, making sure we are enjoying our stay at hotel.
Also have to say that Rachel in housekeeping did a very thorough cleaning job every day of our stay and was happy, smiling and most accommodating when asked for extra things.
- The late night staff woman and morning staff was really friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent. Much better than many hotels.
- Staff very helpful. Good breakfast selection. Good transportation to and from airport.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Rapids – Airport
Providing free shuttle service to and from Gerald R. Ford International Airport, this pet-friendly hotel located in Grand Rapids, Michigan is a short distance from Van Andel Arena event venue.The Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Rapids – Airport features free high-speed internet access in each guest room. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on-site at The Crowne Room and Tavern. After dinner, relax in the whirlpool or visit the on-site gift shop.Only a short distance from the Grand Rapids – Airport Crowne Plaza, discover the beautiful scenery at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park or enjoy the day shopping at Woodland Mall. The DeVos Convention Center and Grand Rapids Art Museum are also easily accessible.
- Everything 🙂 We look forward to staying there again.
- The Free toothpaste, nice pool, accommodating staff
- I loved the pool, unfortunately that was the only thing
- We liked the location and the restaurants within a reasonable distance to the hotel
- Enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool combo, tiki bar outside and comfy beds.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Located in Kentwood, this hotel is 4 miles from Woodland Mall and 5 miles from the Botanic Gardens. It has a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and free parking.The air-conditioned suites at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites have a separate seating area with cable TV and a DVD player. The suites also feature a microwave, a tea/coffee maker and a private bathroom.Guests of the Econo Suites can enjoy a rich breakfast consisting of sweet and savoury dishes as well as fresh gourmet coffee and tea.Convenient facilities at the Econo Lodge include laundry facilities and free newspapers Monday through Friday.The Van Andel Arena and the Gerald R. Ford Museum are both 10 miles from the Inn & Suites.
It was all good , been a long time since we stayed in such a nice place.
Loved the sitting room with the sleeper sofa, chair and TV. Very impressed with the safe that is provided for you, the fridge and microwave.
The floor that was tiled in the bathroom was so clean it actually shined enough to make me think it was wet.
Hotel is like a minute from a big chain grocery store and places to eat, they also have a Park and Fly service to the airport with shuttle service.
Finally, the hotel is in a good area, far enough from the not so good area to be safe, but close enough to shop with ease.
Will stay at every time we go there.
- Bed was very comfortable ! Big room! Great location
- Comfortable and clean, close restaurants and the staff were pleasant and friendly.
- The room set up was amazing we traveled as 2 couples and it was nice to have your own lil bit of privacy to sleep… Yet roomie enough to hang out together and play cards everything we needed and then some
- comfortable beds, quiet, clean and close to airport
- It was all good , been a long time since we stayed in such a nice place.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Grand Rapids
Set in Grand Rapids, Michigan region, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Grand Rapids is situated 1.9 miles from Orbit Room. This 2-star hotel offers free shuttle service and a 24-hour front desk.All rooms feature a desk, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. For additional convenience, guests will also find a refrigerator in each room.An American breakfast is served daily at the property.Frederik Meijer Gardens is 5 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Grand Rapids, while Aquinas College is 5.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Drury Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Drury Inn & Suites Grand Rapids is located in Cascade, just 7 miles from Grand Rapids. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 2.5 miles from Drury Inn and Suites Grand Rapids.
- The staff was very friendly. We arrived late and they left the lounge open a few minutes late so we could eat dinner. Everyone greeted us with a smile.
- The breakfast was good. Eggs, biscuits, sausage and potatoes.
- Great staff never experienced a staff as friendly even the housekeeper in the elevator made conversation. Great room every time I go out of town I will look for this brand from now on
- When we go to Grand Rapids for the night, this is our go to place!
- I would like to see more healthy toppings for the oatmeal.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI
Located off Interstate 96, this hotel offers a free shuttle to Gerald R. Ford International Airport, 2.5 miles away. It features an indoor pool, free daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave and fridge are standard in all spacious rooms at Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport. The traditionally decorated rooms also feature a cable TV and a work desk.In addition to breakfast, the Grand Rapids Airport Country Inn & Suites offers a free manager’s reception Monday through Thursday with a light dinner. Free cookies are available all day in the lobby.Fitness and business facilities are located on-site for guest convenience. Free weekday newspapers are also available.Downtown Grand Rapids and Frederik Meijer Gardens are each a 15-minute drive from this hotel. Calvin College is just 3.5 miles away.
- Great for the price , very clean and breakfast was great
- Clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The staff was friendly, the room was comfortable. We loved the little library available for the kids to borrow while there! And the chocolate chip cookies were amazing!!
- All the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Property was clean and room was comfortable. Breakfast was good with some variety.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast offerings were varied.
Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids Airport
Conveniently located off of Interstate 96, less than 3 miles from Gerald R. Ford International Airport, this Grand Rapids hotel has a complimentary airport shuttle service to all guests. A daily buffet breakfast including eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls is served daily.Free Wi-Fi and a TV with cable channels are featured in every spacious suite at Holiday Inn Express Grand Rapids Airport. A microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in each modern suite. A spacious sitting area with sofa bed is also provided in all rooms.Guests can relax in the hot tub or enjoy a swim in the indoor pool at Grand Rapids Airport Holiday Inn Express. For recreation, the hotel has an on-site fitness center and an outdoor sports court set up for tennis, basketball and volleyball. Barbecue facilities are available seasonally.Van Andel Arena, DeVos Performance Hall and Convention Center, Gerald R Ford Museum and the Grand Rapids Public Museum are within 12 miles of this hotel. Frederik Meijer Gardens are a 15-minute drive away.
- It was clean and accommodating. It had every needed amenity.
- I paid a fair amount for a spacious room that had a separate living area from my son to watch his movies in while my boyfriend and I were able to watch what we wanted in the other room. Even though the pool area was a bit cold we had an awesome time and I would definitely stay there again.
- Booked this last minute and got a great deal. Close to the airport and they had a free shuttle so we could just park there for free. Nice breakfast too. Would definitely stay there again.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful especially for working on a holiday! The breakfast bar was wonderful and plentiful! Our room was very clean and the cleaning staff so very friendly and helpful! We loved our stay and will most likely always stay here when coming back to Grand Rapids!
- The variety at breakfast, the hot tub, the beds were fresh and clean didn’t feel like a gross cheap hotel room. 🙂
Top Hotels In Alto Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alto Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alto Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alto Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!