10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alto Lino Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Alto Lino Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alto Lino Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alto Lino Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alto Lino Chiriqui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alto Lino Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alto Lino Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alto Lino Chiriqui:
The Inn at Palo Alto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Inn at Palo Alto offers accommodations in Boquete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 29 miles from The Inn at Palo Alto.
- The service was awesome! Very accommodating and the views are spectacular! The family suite was really nice and spacious! The complimentary breakfast was also very good!
- The breakfast was excellent with a variety of choices and the staff that served was friendly and accommodating. The grounds were beautiful and welcoming to wander through. We had 7 in our group and everyone of them was impressed and comfortable. There was plenty of space for us because we also had a screened porch that we spent most of our time in admiring the view and relaxing. Thanks , we will be back.
- The view from the rooms and restaurant over the river to the mountains is spectacular. The grounds are covered by a beautiful garden. Truly beautiful place. Staff are great. The breakfast buffet is good. Rooms are huge with a full stocked kitchen. Want to come again and spend more time.
- Nice place to stay. The facilites and the great views to the mountain. The services and attention of their staff.
- A lovely, comfortable room in a beautiful, landscaped setting. Delicious breakfasts and an incredibly helpful staff.
Boquete Garden Inn
Boquete Garden Inn offers a unique experience in a peaceful and natural setting. Nestled within beautiful gardens, the property offers a limited number of cabanas, so privacy is a priority. Free 3-course sit-down breakfast is included.The rooms are uniquely designed with Panamanian artwork, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with cable channels and luxury bed linen. The cabanas also offer either a kitchenette or full kitchen, all including microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Guests can enjoy a 3 course breakfast alongside beautiful wild birds. Also receive a complimentary drink ticket for the hotel’s Social Hour and free drink tickets for restaurants, exclusive to Boquete Garden Inn guests.Close to hiking trails, a restaurant, spas and entertainment venues, Boquete Garden Inn staff can help guests with local tours.The property is a 2-minute drive from the town centre.Boquete Garden Inn will provide you with car rental and shuttle information. The property is home to more than 90 species of birds.
- Always a great experience, very friendly staff, clean and beautiful grounds and room. Very welcoming and relaxing place. Wish I could stay longer.
- Breakfast was excellent. Loved watching the birds every morning. Social hour every evening was fun. Beautiful flowers on property
- The property is gorgeous and tranquil haven for nature lovers. We awakened to the sound of birds each day. Our room was like a spacious studio apartments with a flat-screen TV. The furnishings consists of a king-sized bed with plenty pillows and a comforter for the cool nights. It has a computer desk with chair, and a comfortable L-shaped sofa and coffee table. A wrap-around balcony has a small table and chairs with a view of the property’s lush vegetation. Our apartments doesn’t have a stove, but it does have a microwave and all utensils necessary for a meal. The property is above downtown Boquete where restaurants are plentiful. The weather tends to be cool and misty. The constant wind is actually quite pleasant. Pre-breakfast consists of fresh fruit, coffee, and fresh juices. We then order from a menu which changed every other day. The portions are good and the food is delicious.
- Friendly and helpful. They would prepare a “to go” breakfast whenever you had to leave early. Had information available about tours and would arrange. Supplied coupons for local restaurants.
- The garden was a beautiful retreat, especially when watching all kinds of colourful birds during breakfast. The staff and owners were very welcoming and helpful. Would highly recommend this place.
The Riverside Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Riverside Inn offers accommodations in Boquete, just 25 miles from David. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 28 miles from The Riverside Inn.
- Spacious & comfortable accomodation. We had to change rooms but received a complimentary bottle of wine because of this. Perfect walking distance location, close to The Rock restaurant and friendly personnel.
- The presence and attention of the Manager to all details was rewarding and excellent. The place is easily accessible and well located from the town and main attractions. The vicinity of the restaurant The Rock is very convenient although quality at the restaurant has deteriorated since our last visit a year ago.
- Excellent service, staff very helpful and it a charming little town. The food at the Rock Restaurant next door is a joy to go to each day for breakfast, lunch or dinner. There are other excellent restaurant’s in the town for all your dining needs.
- All around a great placed nestled in the value of a volcano! I would go back to this Inn in an instant!
Liked that it was a small hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Santuario Lodge is located in Boquete.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Enrique Malek International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great, coffee was good. Room was comfortable and spacious
- Everything was perfect. The place is absolutely peaceful, the staff working at the Santuario Lodge are amazing.
- We were upgraded to a junior suite which was lovely. There are numerous restaurant selections in town; our favorite was Valle de Cuzco, a Peruvian treat!
If you can find the room at 70% off it’s a good value.
The common deck has great views but the rooms are uninviting.
- The location was outstanding and the balcony view.
Hotel La Serrania
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Serrania offers accommodations in San Ramón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Boquete is 1.2 miles from Hotel La Serrania, and David is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Central Boquete
Featuring free WiFi and full Concierge services of tours, transportation and guides. Bocas del Toro shuttle is available daily at 8:30 am. Our coffee shop, Café Central, with Panama’s first Drive Thru, serves delicious Italian Espresso drinks. Cappuccinos, Lattés, Espressos, Macchiatos and Iced Drinks including mochaccinos and Smoothies. Sandwiches, Cheesecake with Chocolate or caramelle topping and Key Lime Pie are offered daily also.Offering a Shared Balcony and a sun terrace with hot tub and hammocks, Hotel Central Boquete is situated in Beautiful Bajo Boquete in the Chiriqui Provence, at only 1,650 feet from the city center.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A shared terrace or shared balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a TV with cable channels and a private or shared bathroom with free toiletriesThere is a shared lounge at the property. A full American breakfast is offered for rates that include breakfast.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking.
– The hotel is good located, not far from the town`s centre, mountains, river.
– Cozy and clean room with all necessities.
– Breakfast is good. Also there is coffee bar.
– Terrace with wonderful view.
– Nice hosts. We were provided welcome drink, complimentary room upgrade, all needed information about tours, hiking routes, restaurants and so on.
- Very nice hot tub and view of the mountains. Staff very helpful with advice about what to do locally and making sure we were having a good stay.
- I felt warmly welcomed at the hotel. The personell, Noemi the receptionist in particular, went out of their way to make my stay as comfortable and perfect as possible. Thank you! Also loved doing yoga in the garden and chilling in the hammocks.
- Location, location, location! Staff very friendly and helpful. Pet friendly. Owner gave insight, personal experiences and advice on surroundings, history, eateries, what to do, etc., etc. The coffee is very good, a must have! Breakfast outside on the veranda with nature in the background …. wonderful!
- I stayed two extra days. On my way out (early in the morning!) Breakfast wasn’t ready but Tim made me super oatmeal to go, and staff made eggs special just for me. I felt welcome throughout. Location is fantastic, just outside the town but walkable, but removed enough the the view is spectacular from the terrace. It’s a rustic style building with a gorgeous coffee shop inside. Probably my favorite Panama tour booking… Great for solo travelers who want to feel safe and just enjoy the laid back town and nature. 🙂
- – The hotel is good located, not far from the town`s centre, mountains, river.
One of our top picks in Boquete.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Ladera offers accommodations in Boquete, just 25 miles from David. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- I just loved everything – from the staff to the personalized orders from the Kitchen Chef and the view from window and room itself. Great adventure possibilities offered by the receptionist – I highly recommend the horse ride through the mountains and the conopy ride and puentes colgantes. 🙂
- With a clean lobby, restaurant, and easy parking, the Hotel Ladera is a nice facility. The rooms have a little porch you can sit on, there’s plenty of hot water and extra towels upon request. Nicely planted areas in front of the hotel, a fountain in the restaurant, and a step down water way in the bar. The bell boys were helpful, as were most of the front desk staff. The staff in the restaurant were very nice and friendly.
- Close to town. Clean. Wonderful staff. Very responsive and very helpful
- Excellent accommodation in close proximity to the centre of Boquete. Friendly staff who were always willing to assist in any way
Comfortable and modern rooms;
Hotel area is nice and pleasant;
Delicious food at the restaurant;
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Panamonte is located in Boquete in the region of Chiriqui, just 24 miles from David. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Panamonte.
- The property was beautiful. The room was clean and spacious
- Second time for us at this lovely hotel.. truly old style Panamanian luxury. The rooms are large, some have own private fireplace, beds & pillows very comfortable, staff always wonderful and attentive, location is prime for access to the town of Boquete, and amazing food at the restaurant onsite. The bar where guests and locals alike gather around the fire is a lovely touch in the evening as well. Thank you Yaneth Gadea for a another wonderful stay at the Panamonte…so much appreciated!
- Magnificent grounds,very friendly and helpful staff. Superb dining.
- Excellent food. Accessible to Boquete town, walking distance. Spacious and clean rooms. Old world charm.
- Everything was fine. The room, the restaurant and the staff.
Hotel La Casa de la Abuela
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel La Casa de la Abuela is located in Boquete in the region of Chiriqui, just 24 miles from David.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from Hotel La Casa la Abuela.
- Close to downtown and lots of shops and restaurants. The staff spoke English and were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Nice, clean room with beautiful view, tasty breakfast
- Easy walk to town. Staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Very clean.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable but small. The free breakfast was very good and the location was excellent.
Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort offers accommodations in Boquete. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
The best location in the Boquete area!!! It’s around 5km from Boquete village, up in the hills, located just at the edge of the jungle. Lovely garden, birds singing in the morning and glorious views over the whole valley.
Family villa was in very good standard, spacious and comfortable.
Good restaurant but You could be a little surprised with reccomended hungarian speciality: gulash. It was really good, but not hungarian at all.
Staff English speaking, very helpful – many thanks for You all.
- Stunning location and views, and right on site for zip wires and coffee tours, which were both brilliant. Excellent restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The beautiful and quiet surroundings. We had a cabin with a loft in it that can sleep 2 extra people. Great view from the verranda and from the restaurant as well. Restaurant is good and reasonably priced. We went ziplining here. Was awesome! Wifi and laundry service also used. You need a 4×4 to get here as the last 3 km isca rough road or you can use their transport service from town for free.
- Fresh air, relief from hot temperatures. Nice views from the restaurant terrace. Good location to stay if you intent to take cloud forest walk tour or zip lining activities.
- Quiet place in the middle of the mountain – fresh air, clean water, and beautiful nature
- The best location in the Boquete area!!! It’s around 5km from Boquete village, up in the hills, located just at the edge of the jungle. Lovely garden, birds singing in the morning and glorious views over the whole valley.
Top Hotels In Alto Lino Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alto Lino Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alto Lino Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alto Lino Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!