10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alto Del Puerto Valparaíso Region:
Hotel Winebox Valparaiso
Hotel Winebox Valparaiso is located in Valparaíso, 4.3 miles from Viña del Mar and 22 miles from Algarrobo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.El Quisco is 25 miles from Hotel Winebox Valparaiso, and Olmué is 25 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles away.
- Nice breakfast,unique decor, very helpful staff, good english. The staff even got us a bottle of wine and meat and cheese tray so we could watch a gorgeous sunset from the roof when the bar upstairs wasn’t open. I would highly recommend this for a unique stay!
- Breakfast was very good and the staff was very friendly and helpful! Awesome view!
- Grant and his staff were super welcoming and we felt instantly relaxed drinking wine on the amazing rooftop along with great conversation. His recommendations for restaurants were spot on!
- Great place. The service quality is beyond 5 star.
Great views over the city. 360 view on the rooftop was very nice.
Cool design and ideas. Reminded me of Christchurch businesses in NZ.
The wine cellar tour was excellent – the guy who showed us around was brilliant. Really passionate and knowledgeable. The concept of making wine in the floor is marvellous.
Nice breakfast. Good choice and a nice setting.
Generally helpful and polite staff/volunteers. The atmosphere is rather “hostel-like” rather than hotel. Some will like this, some won`t.
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Featuring an on-site restaurant, Verso Hotel offers accommodations in Valparaiso. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here are all fitted with a Smart TV with Netflix and other services. Other amenities include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms include a seating area and a balcony to relax in after a busy day. Daily maid service is provided.At Verso Hotel guests will find a 24-hour front desk and a hot tub, which is available for a surcharge. Welcome drinks are offered upon arrival. Free private parking is available upon reservation and subject to availability.Pablo Neruda’s House and Museum La Sebastiana are 1,950 feet from Verso Hotel, while the Puppet and Clown Museum is 0.6 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53.4 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly and assisted with all our questions and requirements. Views from the roof top restaurant were amazing as was the food.
- This modern and very clean hotel is in a neighborhood with an excellent view, mere few minutes walk to Pablo Neruda’s home, and an easy downhill walk into Valpo. The rooftop restaurant has an excellent breakfast and a delicious dinner with amazing views of the city and water. The room is well laid out and clean.
- We loved the view from the wonderful restaurant, most of the staff were very friendly indeed and knowledgable about the food/location, and we loved the hot tub (although I didn’t know we would have to pay extra, which is a shame as paying guests).
- John Paul was an excellent tour guide and organiser of visists to local attarctions, restaurants and wineries.
- Nice comfortable room for 3 very helpful staff got a complimentary drink on arrival along the theme of local poets tipple. The best part was the breakfast and the great views over the harbour and the city. Although a lot of the things to visit are down in the port it is close to the poet Nerudas house and I think you are better staying out of the centre of town.
Hostal Maison de la Mer
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Hostal Maison de la Mer is located in Valparaíso, just 5 miles from Viña del Mar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Algarrobo is 22 miles from Maison de la Mer, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles away.
- They were very friendly and helpful. The hostel was really clean and the breakfast was simple but delicious.
- Very helpful owners, clean and well located accommodation.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. It does help if you speak French.
- Super friendly and helpful french owners. Our room had a great view over the town and the bed was very comfortable. I highly recommend this nice hostel.
- Our Hosts were very helpfull, and pointed out to the right things to see in Town, and how to get were we wanted quickly with the bus system. Their hostel is very clean, and we appreciated that the hostel was quite, especially at night once the kitchen was closed at 11 pm.
Hostal Costa Manantial
Hostal Costa Manantial offers accommodations in Valparaíso.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Viña del Mar is 3.9 miles from Hostal Costa Manantial, and Algarrobo is 22 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles away.
Room – Pretty big for 2 people and had a balcony with the city view. It is in an old colonial house, so some of you may not find any modern looks there. It was not a problem for us, so we were good.
Owner – The owner is an amazing person and answered all our questions happily. He suggested good itinerary for our visits.
Breakfast – It was grand and served in our room, which gets a brownie point.
There were lots of great eateries around.
- Breakfast was good… delivered to my room…. I decided to have breakfast in bed. Nice!
- Owner very friendly and helpful! Milo the beautiful cat!
- Very helpful Owner, ready with breakfast even at 6.30, thank you!. Good breakfast. Hot water. Good wifi. Cats!
- The owner of this property was so helpful. He gave us maps, suggestions on where to eat and places to go. Without this information we would not have seen half of Valparaiso. We had the double room with private bathroom opposite the park and it was a really large and spacious room with a double bed and a single bed. A lovely light breakfast is served in your room which consists of fruit juice, ham, cheese, cake, bread rolls, tea and coffee. There is the added bonus of the very gorgeous Milo the cat! We had a really nice stay here. Thank you very much
- Room – Pretty big for 2 people and had a balcony with the city view. It is in an old colonial house, so some of you may not find any modern looks there. It was not a problem for us, so we were good.
Puerto Natura Hotel + Spa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Puerto Natura Hotel + Spa is located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 5 miles from Viña del Mar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 22 miles from Puerto Natura Hotel + Spa, and El Quisco is 24 miles away. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Pillows were excellent. We had a double room which had a partial view of sea with a decent bathroom. We had treatments which were good if a little pricey.
- Patricio and his entire staff were amazing. The location and views from the hotel was great Breakfast was beyond incredible Thank you all for everything.
- Overall ambience very relaxing, owner very helpful, nice breakfast.
- Large room and bathroom, very clean and comfortable. Good and varied breakfast items, lovely views from the 2 sitting rooms. Wonderful host.
- Lovely spaces, especially outdoors with beautiful swimming pool and garden, and magnificent views – as well as really friendly staff!
Hostal Brisas Del Mar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Brisas Del Mar offers accommodations in Valparaíso.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viña del Mar is 3.7 miles from Hostal Brisas Del Mar , and Algarrobo is 22 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 53 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Valparaíso in the region of Valparaíso Region, 5 miles from Viña del Mar, Hotel Ecomusic features a playground and views of the sea.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Hotel Ecomusic, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Hotel Ecomusic.
- The themed music rooms were fun. The view from the breakfast room was amazing (even with the fog!) and the breakfast itself was great. Friendly staff. Great location.
- Great boutique style hotel right in the heart of the hills – it’s actually on the same alley as one of the popular view spots and right next to a funicular for descending to one of the main bar/restaurant areas. The room themes are cool and for Valpariso the sizes are normal (on the small side). Bathrooms are very small but very modern and clean. Three types of room exist: Most are internal facing (the central area has a glass ceiling for natural light). There are a couple of rear facing which may have a bit of a view and the street behind. Bob Marley, Queen and Winehouse all face forward with incredible views downhill – well recommended! We had an internal room but were upgraded to Queen. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a good spread. WiFi was fast, strong signal and unlimited devices.
- The hotel has a great location in the centre of all of the action. Very good base for exploring the city. It’s a friendly hotel with helpful staff. It is basic, but this is reflected in the fact it’s not very expensive. Nethertheless it was clean and comfortable and we extended our stay there by one night as it was so convenient.
- Great Lokation ! near to Fauna and El Internado and other Coffer and great stores.
- Had a great view from the breakfast room. Location to all restaurants and city central. Breakfast was great.
Somerscales Hotel Boutique
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Somerscales Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Valparaíso.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viña del Mar is 5 miles from Somerscales Hotel Boutique, and Algarrobo is 23 miles from the property. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 54 miles away.
- Relaxed and friendly. Staff are helpful and the rooms delightful
- Good gaste and good treatment. Staff was very polite and child-friendly.
- The Breakfast was very good , and the staff very helpful .
- The hotel was really well situated, being one street above the centre of the cultural district, with artisan workshops, shops and restaurants all within a two minute walk. Our room faced the sea, and we looked over the beautiful front garden. The staff were helpful and friendly, arranged an earlier breakfast for us and also organised a taxi so we could catch connections. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the room spacious with period furniture.
- Lovely room in an historic house. Very welcoming staff and wonderful location
Casa Galos Hotel & Lofts
One of our top picks in Valparaíso.Located in the Cerro Alegre neighborhood in Valparaíso, 5 miles from Viña del Mar, Casa Galos Hotel & Lofts features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Algarrobo is 23 miles from Casa Galos Hotel & Lofts, and El Quisco is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 54 miles from Casa Galos Hotel & Lofts.
- The staff was excellent and very helpful. We loved staying there and highly recommend it. We had some problems with a tour that had been scheduled through a company and the staff helped us find a new tour. They were all wonderful!!!
- Incredibly helpful and friendly staff with a stunning rooftop terrace. Considering the close proximity of Valparaiso’s busy tourist centre, we found the property to be very quiet. A great place to pick up interior design tips too.
- Views from the rooftop terrace were outstanding. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Decor was original and rooms were clean and comfortable.
- The staff were pleasant but not overbearing. Very helpful in all aspects. Cute place with atmosphere. This is the area to stay in Val P.
Wonderful loft room was very spacious
Great friendly staff with helpful advice
Amazing rooftop terrace where you can have a great wine and watch the sun go down
Hotel Diego de Almagro Valparaíso
Hotel Diego de Almagro is situated in the middle of Valparaiso’s bustling business district, and right in front of the ocean shores. It boasts an indoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Diego de Almagro all feature a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer. All contain a safe box, minibar as well as a flat-screen TV. Some rooms offer ocean views.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of international and local meals. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar or relax in the lobby. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel.Staff can point out the most interesting spots of the historical colonial city centre, which was declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 2003.Free private parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- Liked the location, good for local transport and only a short walk to interesting parts odf town. Friendly and helpful, plus, a decent breakfast included.
- Excellent location and friendly staff. We really appreciate it when they accept us for early check-in.
- Good location. Very good breakfest. Front desk, door men and hotel taxi driver all were friendly and helpful.
- The hotel price booked via the internet was good. Beds are good and rooms are very clean.
- La vista de las habitaciones que dan al mar . Puso 7
Top Hotels In Alto Del Puerto Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alto del Puerto Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!