10 Best Hotels To Stay In Altessano Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Altessano Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Altessano Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Altessano Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Altessano Piedmont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Altessano Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Altessano Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Altessano Piedmont:
Hotel Cascina Di Corte
One of our top picks in Venaria Reale.Located in Venaria Reale, 5 miles from Turin, Hotel Cascina Di Corte features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Moncalieri is 10 miles from Hotel Cascina Di Corte, and Ivrea is 26 miles away. Turin Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was fine even though the coffee was dreadful. Thankfully they made great cappuccino and espresso.
Personalized parking space waiting for us
Restaurant attached to hotel was excellent
- Very kind and friendly staff (call them for instructions on how to get there -do not rely exclusively on navigation). Nice breakfast, superb location just next to the Reggia castle of Venaria Reale. Nicely decorated room with smart configuration/design that made it look bigger, easily accommodating all of our stuff. The restaurant is quite good too!
- Very close to historical center of Venaria and nice street with small, familiar pubs.
- The location near the palaces, parks and stables was unbeatable
One of our top picks in Venaria Reale.Hotel Galant is located in Venaria Reale, 4 miles from Turin and 9 miles from Moncalieri. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ivrea is 26 miles from Hotel Galant, and Rivoli is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Galant.
- Very close position to the autostrada. Very helpful personnel.Very well taken care facilities.
2nd time we stayed for one night at Hotel Galant. Nice, comfortable, clean.
Good value for money.
3rd time to this hotel as it is close to the airport and a very good option if you need a break while driving along the highway from/to France.Also we loved the pizzeria in front of the hotel.
Staff very courteous and efficient.
- Close to where we wanted to visit and the pizza next door was fantastic.
- We really like the spacious family room and the courtesy of the staff
Hotel Stazione Reale
Hotel Stazione Reale offers pet-friendly accommodations in Venaria Reale.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Turin is 5 miles from Hotel Stazione Reale, and Moncalieri is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- I went just to visit Venaria Royal palace so the situation for that is excellent.
- Solamente la gentilezza della signora che, da un altro albergo, ha gestito il mio check-in, che è stato impossibile fare nelle ore previste per l’assenza delle persone preposte a questo servizio.
- la posizione… a 800 m dalla reggia di venaria e dal centro pedonale
- 180 eur per due notti in doppia per un hotel davvero scadente
- Staff disponibile e cordiale, ho fatto solo una notte ma non ho davvero nulla da segnalare di negativo
Quality Hotel Atlantic Congress & Spa
Quality Hotel Atlantic Congress & Spa is 3.5 miles from Turin Caselle Airport. Its air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, and LCD TV with sports channels. Free parking is available.Quality Hotel Atlantic is also close to the Mandria Regional Park and to the Venaria Reale Royal Palace. The property has a spa with indoor pool, Turkish bath and sauna, all available at extra charge.Access to Turin city centre is easy and fast from the nearby Borgaro Torinese Railway Station, on the Torino – Ceres line.Il Rubino restaurant is the Quality Hotel Atlantic’s real pride. It serves delicious food in a refined atmosphere.
- Bed was fine. Room was fine. Breakfast was excellent, considering the overall price of the stay. The bacon was so good, as were the croissants. One tip: the cappuccino from the machine was not good, but they will make you a “proper” one in the kitchen if you ask…and that was delicious. Staff were really friendly and efficient. The restaurant is actually very good. They did a ‘business dinner’: 3 courses for €20. There is a bus stop outside for the airport bus: one way goes into the centre of Turin; the other way to the airport and it costs just a few euros and runs quite late. There is also a nice local restaurant 150 metres away (Du Village) and a corner bar 50 metres away.
- The room comfortably fitted our family of four (double and 2 singles), bed was comfortable and there was a bath. Nice breakfast. Staff were nice and let us use the secure garage to park our vehicle.
- Stayed there 4rd time. Staff is always polite, rooms spacious and clean, free car park outside or in an underground car park. Higly recommended.
- Good hotel, near oldtraford stadium. 10 minutes walking from Tram way station.
- The price was reasonable but now we know why, would rather pay more for a more comfortable hotel.
Pacific Hotel Airport
Pacific Hotel Airport is in the neighborhood of Turin International Airport, just 20 minutes by car from the center of Turin. The rooms include air conditioning and a satellite flat-screen TV, and most have a balcony.The Pacific Hotel is only 2.5 miles from the famous Reggia of Venaria and the main golf courses in the area.The hotel is easily reachable through the highway and all the main streets.The Zodiaco Restaurant has an elegant dining room where a rich buffet breakfast is served from 6:30 am to 10 am.The Pacific Hotel Airport also features extensive outdoor parking facilities and a private underground parking garage.
- We used this hotel to be close to the Caselle Turin airport, so it was a cheap solution within a 10 minutes drive by car. The room was as expected for the price, clean, quiet and quite big. Not fancy but it served to its purpose.
- The breakfast was super inclusive, offering options for gluten and dairy intolerant people. Close to Juventus stadium and airport. Free parking.
- The bed was large and comfortable and the hotel is extremely convenient for the airport
- the staff were very helpful & the room was spotless .
Good size room fully equipped.
Great location for the airport
Good cold buffet breakfast
One of our best sellers in Turin! Turin’s Hotel Master is next to the Juventus Stadium and a short drive from the Royal Palace in Venaria Reale and La Mandria Natural Park. The elegant, air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is a generous buffet served in the bright breakfast room of the Master Hotel.The friendly and professional staff of this newly-built, 3-star hotel can assist guests with tourist and travel information.
Great breakfast and excellent location for watching a Juventus home match and touring the Allianz stadium and J Museum
Easy to get to Turin center from hotel by using public transport
- We were there for the Juventus v Tottenham Champions League match. Perfect location. Excellent hotel.
Close to the Juventus Stadium. Great breakfast. Rooms were clean tidy and functional. Stayed in far worse 5 star.
Not the most attractive hotel. But we weren’t sightseeing so what
- A good hotel for a night.Clean room good breakfast.
Good value for money due to condition and including quite good breakfast.
The only minus was too cold at room and problem with warm up through the air condition system. Be aware not easy to get by public transport from Turyn airport and city center.
- Great breakfast and excellent location for watching a Juventus home match and touring the Allianz stadium and J Museum
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, J Hotel offers accommodations in Turin, just 3.8 miles from Polytechnic University of Turin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Egyptian Museum Torino is 4.1 miles from J Hotel, and Torino Olympic Stadium is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Boheme Hotel
Located in Turin, 1,700 feet from Juventus Stadium, La Boheme Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.Porta Susa is 2.7 miles from La Boheme Hotel, and Polytechnic University of Turin is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 6 miles from La Boheme Hotel.
- Great place to stay for a juve game and a great restaurant attached. Enjoyed my stay. A short cab ride into city center as well.
- LOcation is great. we visited the football match, and the hotel is really next to the stadion, which is great. The hotel has an own restaurant, and the pizza was very good.
- So close to stadium! U can even see through the window.
- Good staff, spacious rooms, nice surrounding, near Juventus Stadium and Shops (walking distance).
- Molto comodo per chi vuole raggiungere l’Allianz Stadium in pochissimi minuti
Art Hotel Olympic
Opened in May 2006, this modern and functional hotel rests in a new residential area that formed the media village during the Turin 2006 Winter Olympics.The Art Hotel Olympic is just 10 minutes from the center of the city and within easy reach of the main roads leading to the city and airport. There are 2 large shopping centers near the hotel, as well as cinemas, the Environment Museum and Environment Park.Distributed over 8 floors, each comfortable room of the Art Hotel Olympic offers the modern facilities you would expect, as well as 32” LCD TVs with pay-per-view channels.The Cooking Art Restaurant offers a wide selection of Piedmontese and Italian dishes in an exclusive setting, surrounded by works of modern art, together with visual and literary quotations by the book Art in Cooking.The Cabinet of Drawings, at the restaurants mezzanine floor, is a tribute to famous contemporary painters, including Burri and Fontana.
- Room is clean and confortable, staff is really helpful. Couple of good restaurant in the area.
- The location near to the Juventus Stadium by walking 30 min you can reach it also to go to the city center bus number 72 Opposit the Hotel fornt door .. and the journey takes 20 min …
- The personell at night is not fruendly and speaks almost no English.The carpet (dark red) makes the room and hallways look very dark. The mattresses are uncomfortable.
- It was a Stone Throw Away from The Festival That I Attended which was Ideal…. For What It Was…. It Was Clean, The Staff Were Friendly… it Also Had Shops and A Supermarket Next Door…. would definitely Stay Again.
- We went to Kappa Future festival which is just down the road within walking distance. This hotel was perfect for a quick weekend trip to attend the festival. Breakfast was lovely, staff were friendly and helpful.
One of our best sellers in Turin! Close to Turin’s business area and a 15-minute drive from the Juventus Stadium, Hotel Sharing is a modern building with pop art décor. It has air-conditioned rooms, and Wi-Fi and bike rental are both free.Well connected to the center of the city by tram, the hotel is a 3-minute drive from highway A4. The Stadio Olimpico stadium is a 35-minute tram ride from the property.The rooms at the Sharing include tile floors and dark color furnishings. The private bathroom is complete with a shower, toiletries, and hairdryer.A sweet Italian buffet breakfast is served daily, with hot drinks and croissants. The property also features a colorful restaurant and bar.
- There is really nothing to like about this hotel! Let say WiFi quality was good!!
- The rooms were a good size and had everything needed for an overnight stay. Great location for the airport.
- I was not here at all but thay take me 600 euros for 10 days!!!
- The staff was fair and very helpful. The beds were comfortable and there were enough blankets. The efficiency apartment had enough room for the two of us to have separate sleeping quarters. We appreciated being able to cook on our own and also to have a refrigerator to keep things cold.
The bathroom was good.
The room had a safe and a refrigerator.
Top Hotels In Altessano Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Altessano Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Altessano Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Altessano Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!