10 Best Hotels To Stay In Altamura Apulia – Top Hotel Reviews
Altamura Apulia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Altamura Apulia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Altamura Apulia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Altamura Apulia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Altamura Apulia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Altamura Apulia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Altamura Apulia:
Hotel San Nicola
One of our top picks in Altamura.Hotel San Nicola is located in Altamura, just 26 miles from Bari.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Matera is 12 miles from Hotel San Nicola, and Molfetta is 26 miles from the property. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 24 miles away.
- Very friendly reception staff. Central location in the old town. Spacious room. Could park at front of hotel, leaving staff to hide the car in other narrow streets (returned next morning).
- Cortesia, disponibilità, pulizia, decoro, location piano terra
- Great location and friendly staff. If you follow the directions the hotel send it is easy to find, but do not rely on inputting the hotel’s street address into a satnav – just get to via Castello and follow the signs from there as they suggest. The staff manage the parking for you. This is a grand old palazzo style hotel in a lovey old city.
- The hotel is really GREAT in heart of the heart of the city Altamura, the building is old and spectacular, strongly recommend to everyone who will look for a place near Altamura!!!
- The staff were brilliant! Helpful, friendly and informative about the area. Tina, Antonio, Gianni and Lorenzo (+ another helpful lady- name unknown) all a credit to the hotel . They make it!
Fuori le Mura
One of our top picks in Altamura.Located in Altamura, 26 miles from Bari, Fuori le Mura features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matera is 12 miles from Fuori le Mura, and Molfetta is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 23 miles from Fuori le Mura.
The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is not far from the city Centre.
The breakfast was diversified and generous.
The staff was kind and very professional.
Accommodation was clean, comfortable and with plenty of hot water.
Staff friendly and professional
- This is a relatively new authentic 4* property and everything in the room functioned correctly
- The choice of breakfast was fantastic, great location, new and modern hotel with secure parking. This is a perfect place to stay if you are visiting Matera and the surrounding area.
- Large room with comfortable bed. Restaurant very good. Breakfast good. Double glazing on windows. Large TV. Very good staff. Very clean room. Lovely hotel and would recommend it.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is not far from the city Centre.
Hotel Svevia is located in Altamura, just 27 miles from Bari. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matera is 11 miles from Hotel Svevia, and Molfetta is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- La posizione, il parcheggio fondamentale, la cordialità dello staff
- Accueil très bien, propreté, proche de la ville historique
- Petit-déjeuner classique (italien), chambre simple mais confortable. Le parking et la situation géographique de l’hôtel (région et vieille ville) sont les atouts de cet établissement. Il y a même un petit super mercato pour les petits achats de la journée!
Ottima Posizione – accoglienza alla reception
- La gentilezza della signorina alla reception ed anche del direttore
La Camera Ducale Relais & Spa
One of our top picks in Gravina in Puglia.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, La Camera Ducale Relais & Spa offers accommodations in Gravina in Puglia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Matera is 13 miles from La Camera Ducale Relais & Spa, and Molfetta is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 29 miles from La Camera Ducale Relais & Spa.
- Great views from room windows, wonderful breakfast, big room.
- Apartment was very spacious, clean and nice in general. Good value for money if you’re travelling in group of 4.
- Room size is very big, comfortable bed and good breakfast
- It is an excellent place to stay. I return here every summer to stay from 6 to 8 weeks.
- The house is magnificent! The lovely kitchen wasn’t showed at the advert so it was a truly nice surprise. Lucía, the owner, treated us as family, and the restaurant they hire (50 feet from the house) should deffo have a Michelin Star.
Casa Per Ferie Benedetto XIII
Casa Per Ferie Benedetto XIII offers accommodations in Gravina in Puglia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bari is 31 miles from Casa Per Ferie, and Matera is 14 miles from the property. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 27 miles away.
- Everything in the hotel is completely new, the floor is made from a marble and in the bathroom are nice green ceramic walls 🙂 staff is really pleasant and willing to help!
- Camere grandi, essenziali ma confortevoli e pulite. Personale accogliente.
- facile da trovare e con ampio parcheggio interno, camera molto spaziosa comoda e silenziosa
- Lo mejor de este sitio es la tranquilidad que hay, apenas se oye un ruido
- Posizione facile da raggiungere in macchina, costo per notte buono, stanza grande e comoda
Hotel La Corte
One of our top picks in Matera.Located in Matera, 29 miles from Noci, Hotel La Corte features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Altamura is 9 miles from Hotel La Corte, and Castelmezzano is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Front desk staff were very kind and accommodating
- Helpful staff and reasonable dinner which we had at hotel as it was too complicated to drive into Matera again
- The rooms are very spacious, though could use a little update. Plenty of parking space around the hotel.
- Location far from sassi but only €10 taxi saved a lot of parking problem. Also nice garden and silent surrounding. Superb value for money
- Although the place is located a few kilometers from Matera city center I liked staying in this hotel. It’s surrounded by a big garden and it adds to my positive perception of this place. It was nice to spend a few nights away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Hotel Del Campo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Del Campo is located in Matera in the region of Basilicata. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Noci is 29 miles from Hotel Del Campo, and Altamura is 10 miles from the property. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 33 miles away.
- Fantastic stay with an amazing hotel. Gardens and swimming pool were a wonderful escape from a beautiful (albeit hot and crowded city – 11 August) and the restaurant was fabulous!!!
- This hotel is a decent hotel at good value (we payed €137 for 3 people) at 10 minutes drive from Matera, close to the highway. Nothing special, nothing fancy but nice to stay.
- There are few renovated rooms. Bit we slept in the old fashioned one. It definitely needs renovation, since it was done in the seventies. The rest of the hotel looks very nice. Beautiful garden and nice pool area.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, letting us have a kettle put in our room to make our own English tea whenever we liked.
The balcony was fantastic and spacious.
The parking was easy and spacious.
Very comfortable hotel, beautiful gardens, lovely pool. Unfortunately, The restaurant was not open the evening we stayed, however the breakfast was good.
Three km to Sassi by car.
Hotel San Domenico Al Piano
One of our top picks in Matera.Hotel San Domenico Al Piano is located in the Sassi di Matera neighborhood in Matera, just 29 miles from Noci. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altamura is 11 miles from San Domenico Al Piano, and Castelmezzano is 31 miles from the property. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 34 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking is conveniently located underneath the hotel (15 Euros a day). Breakfast is amazing — tons of choices, both sweet and savory. Location was great.
- Very modern facility with underground parking. Nice touch were the slippers in the room.
- Hotel San Domenico is the kind of place you chek-in, get to your room, go out, have breakfast the next morning, finally check-out and realize later that everything went just smooth and fine. You try of something that could have bother you and frankly, no, it was just perfect. This is what I call peace of mind.
Great location, friendly and helpful staff.
- Everything you expect of a hotel – comfy bed, perfect location and gluten free options for breakfast, if required. If you have a car there is parking underneath at a small cost for your convenience.
One of our top picks in Cassano delle Murge.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Agriturismo Fasano offers accommodations in Cassano delle Murge, just 20 miles from Bari. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matera is 15 miles from Agriturismo Fasano, and Alberobello is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- La natura circostante e la possibilità di fare escursioni e sport.
- Gentilezza e disponibilità del personale. Ottima cena.
- De poes was buitengewoon vriendelijk, de streek was mooi, ten midden van de olijfboomgaarden.
- La posizione, la pulizia, il signore che ci ha accolto per la colazione è stato molto simpatico e disponibile.
- ottimo personale camere pulite bagno eccellente cena casalinga superba ottima colazione
Hotel Cave Del Sole
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Cave Del Sole offers accommodations in Matera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Noci is 29 miles from Hotel Cave Del Sole, and Altamura is 10 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Probably the most helpfu service I’ve ever had: needed to make some rental car changes with the agency in Rome, and would have struggled (bombed) in Italian – the front desk did it all on my behalf (rounds of on hold and re-explaining handled with grace and ease.. well done).
I booked at the last minute so was grateful not only for the room but how pleasant the staff was in accommodating me. I had been at an intense training event and didn’t realize that the G8 was meeting there the same night. The staff made sure that was known to me and made alternative recommendations that were greatly appreciated.
I drove there by Motorcycle and the ability to park it in the garage was wonderful. I’ll definitely go back to Matera and will stay here when I do.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly doing everything possible to make our stay very enjoyable and comfortable. The hotel is a bit out of town but we had a car. I highly recommend this hotel.
Hotel is about 2.5km out of centre of town, but only a short taxi ride, which reception willingly arranges, along with restaurant reservations. Much better than driving and trying to find parking in the town.
Delightful, spacious, clean, modern rooms.
Most helpful staff.
Special mention for the excellent restaurant (T_imo) with a new menu each day and a good wine selection, and for the two barmen, excellent professionals both with a good and creative hand for cocktails.
Nice, spacious rooms and good swimming pool.
Top Hotels In Altamura Apulia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Altamura Apulia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Altamura Apulia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Altamura Apulia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!