10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alta Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Alta Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alta Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alta Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alta Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alta Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alta Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Alta Utah.
10 Best Hotels In Alta Utah:
Inn at Snowbird
Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Inn at Snowbird is located in The Cliff Lodge, just 10 miles from Park City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.Salt Lake City is 18 miles from Inn at Snowbird, and Sandy is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Inn at Solitude
One of our top picks in Solitude – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Inn at Solitude offers accommodations in Solitude, just 5 miles from Park City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City is 19 miles from The Inn at Solitude, and Sandy is 15 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Everyone here is so friendly! Great little mountain with lots of steep terrain and not loads of people. My daughter and I ate in all the restaurants and found the food excellent. Really enjoyable place to stay.
Great location near slopes
Great service, the staff is really awesome
- Food, Service, Everything was great. Ski Lessons were the best.
- The location was great to the slopes.. Very easy to ski in ski out
- We checked in late needed food and Hanna quickly call the pizza place before it closed and we were very thankful.
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood
One of our top picks in Cottonwood Heights – and a guest favorite.
Located in Cottonwood Heights in the region of Utah, 16 miles from Park City, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hyatt Place Cottonwood, and Sandy is 5 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 14 miles away.
Staff was incredible.
Breakfast was delicious.
Facilities were beautiful.
Room and view was gorgeous.
I cannot recommend it any higher.
- I come to SLC to ski. I ski with my family and vary which hills we ski. This location turned out to be perfect. Quick access to Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons and a reasonable drive to Park City. This works out well with morning breakfast and apres ski hot tub, Great nearby dining options and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Convenient to Snowbird! With a ski rental shop, Starbucks and numerous restaurants within walking distance. We used Uber/Lyft to get back and forth to the Mountain which worked pretty well. There is public transportation (bus) nearby but we didn’t try it. Very clean with a good, free breakfast, well stocked gym and heated pool / hot tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a 15 year old with me and she loved it.
- Decent breakfast and proximity to ski areas is excellent.
Super easy to get to the ski resorts
Easy to walk to a few good restaurants
pool heated was a big win for kids
- Staff was incredible.
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood
One of our top picks in Cottonwood Heights.In Salt Lake City, Utah, this hotel is 12 miles from Snowbird Ski area. It features an outdoor pool with hot tub, tennis court and guest suites provide full kitchens.The spacious suites at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Cottonwood offer free Wi-Fi and a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV with HBO. They are furnished with separate living and dining areas.Cottonwood Residence Inn Salt Lake City includes a gym and a business center. Guests can use the barbecue facilities and laundry facilities.A daily buffet breakfast and an evening reception with beer and wine are provided by the hotel for all guests.Old Mill Golf Course is 1.4 miles from the Salt Lake City Residence Inn Cottonwood. The hotel is located outside the Wasatch National Forest.
- Spacious suites. Could even cook something on the outside grill. Great location near ski areas. Hot tub and heated pool a definite plus at the end of the skiing day. Abundant breakfast with good choices
- Great breakfast. Caring & courteous staff that take pride in their job.
Second time we’ve been here with our 2 kids, we love it, too bad we didn’t have time to use the spa.
Very close to ski in Brighton, some good restaurants close to the hotel.
- Breakfast everyday was amazing. Hotel is beautiful, staff super friendly. Will stay again
- Loved the mini waffle makers. Great variety and changed a little every day.
Hawthorn Suites Salt Lake City
One of our top picks in Midvale.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hawthorn Suites Salt Lake City offers accommodations in Midvale, just 19 miles from Park City.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Salt Lake City is 10 miles from Hawthorn Salt Lake City, and Sandy is 3.2 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Finally – a hotel that puts 4 electrical outlets at the desk!
- Great location, walkable to restaurants and Trader Joe’s. Big Cottonwood Cyn is right down the road. Room was good size. WiFi was fast.
- The staff was super friendly. We were missing a few items and they brought it so quick! The room was clean and definitely worth the price.
- The location was convenient — near shops/restaurants, but difficult to find.
- Loved the location and the mini kitchen in the hotel.
Park City Peaks
One of our top picks in Park City.This hotel is 5 minute drive from Park City Mountain. With Wasatch Mountains views, the hotel also features indoor and outdoor heated pools.Guest rooms at the Park City Peaks are equipped with a 55-inch flat-screen satellite TV and a refrigerator. Designer bath amenities are also included in each room.Guests can use the outdoor hot tub or the sauna at the Park City Peak. Free covered parking is provided and a fitness centre is available.The hotel also offers ski equipment hire. Deer Valley is 3.1 miles from Park City Peaks, while Utah Olympic Park is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 26.1 miles from the property.
- Newly renovated and very stylish. The gym was fantastic–clean with new equipment. The pool was great too, especially the outdoor hot tub. Loved the Malin and Goetz products in the bathroom. While not on the main street in Park City, there was a shuttle to most of the lifts.
- We had a great experience! The hotel was absolutely amazing, beautiful furniture, clean and crisp! I loved the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel (they were in reusable bottles rather than the small ones – great for the environment! 🙂 ) the saunas, the pool and hot tubs were great. We also enjoyed breakfast and dinner in the restaurant within the hotel and it was great. We’ll be coming back! 🙂
- Recently remodeled everything is clean, fresh and new. Inviting and comfortable.
Nice amenities:pool, hot tub,sauna, & gym.
Room: Cool speakers with auxiliary cable. Keurig coffee machine in room. Nice fridge.
- Nice room and location of hotel was great. Lots of greenery around area.
The Chateaux Deer Valley
One of our top picks in Park City.The Chateaux Deer Valley is located in the Deer Valley neighborhood in Park City, 23 miles from Salt Lake City and 20 miles from Sandy. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Deer Valley is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, food and mountains.
This is a great location right in the Deer Valley Ski Village, next to the Goldener Hirsch and Stein Ericksen Lodge. The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Park City and other parts of Deer Valley every 1/2 hour.
We enjoyed the free buffet breakfast in the morning before heading out to the slopes to ski.
The rooms are spacious with gas fireplaces. Even the basic rooms are equipped with double vanities, separate WC, small refrigerators and microwave ovens.
The property has a restaurant and bar on site, which is convenient if you don’t wish to venture out.
Kathie in Concierge was fantastic, helping us with restaurant reservations and shuttles to and from the airport in Salt Lake City.
Staff was very nice all the way around from the concierge‘s to the usual front desk people. Had a problem with the shuttle where I sat for 45 minutes at a grocery store despite having a phone available and being told they were right around the corner on two occasions. I ultimately Uber my way back. They rectified that, and the rest of the shuttle service was spot on.
Breakfast was great including the staff. Bar area and live music was great every night.
- The room was very luxurious with amenities like the fire place and heated towel rack.
- Loved the hot chocolate and the breakfast overall. It’s a very romantic hotel! Perfect for weekend getaways!
- Fantastic breakfast! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nicely decorated and was stocked with everything we needed. Had a shuttle service into town which was very convenient to use.
- This is a great location right in the Deer Valley Ski Village, next to the Goldener Hirsch and Stein Ericksen Lodge. The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Park City and other parts of Deer Valley every 1/2 hour.
Sweetwater Lift Lodge
One of our top picks in Park City.Located in Park City, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Sweetwater Lift Lodge features ski-to-door access and ski storage.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Sandy is 20 miles from Sweetwater Lift Lodge, and Provo is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The rooms were big. The location near the mountain base area was good.
We were able to walk to the Park City lifts, and then jumped in the hot tub after!
Kitchen was great to eat a nice breakfast before heading to the slopes.
Our 1 bedroom could sleep 4-6 easily.
- Awesome location for ski park city. Spacious rooms and quiet. Very friendly staff.
- The unit was way bigger than I expected and the beds were very comfortable!
- Great hotel right next to the Park City ski resort
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Park City.Located in Park City, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides car rental. Sandy is 20 miles from Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, and Provo is 30 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Great view of Park City ski area and it’s a very short walk to the mountain
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast and afternoon tea. 10 min walk to the gondola. But hotel provide a locker at the gondola station so no need to carry the gear every day. Very convenient.
- The one bedroom suites were spacious. As the units are individually owned they are all different in decor and amenities.
- location to Park City lifts was exceptional. Parking was easy.
- The best part about this place is the perfect location, walking distance to skiing and everything you need in Park City. Everything was very clean and staff was friendly. There were free cookies one day which was nice.
Best Western Landmark Inn
One of our top picks in Park City.Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Best Western Landmark Inn is located in Park City, just 18 miles from Salt Lake City. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The property is good for families. Nice indoor pool and game room.
- Location location location. The hotel was really clean.
rooms clean and nice ;
Nice lounge area and hot tub
Breakfast was very good, plenty of options and seating, food felt fresh and warm. Room was a decent size. Had a room that walked into the pool room so that was a bonus. TV in room was HD which was nice since I wanted to watch the Olympics.
Location is just a few miles from Park City. Walmart is right across the street. Plenty of food places within a mile or two, great location for not being right there on the mountain, plus it’s right off the highway so very easy to come and go.
- Great location, bed and pillows so comfortable – great sleep!
Top Hotels In Alta Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alta Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alta Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alta Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!