10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía:
Turismo Rural & SPA El Cercado
Offering a restaurant and seasonal outdoor swimming pool, El Cercado is set in Andalusia’s beautiful Alpujarras Mountains. Located in Bérchules, the hotel features free Wi-Fi and a spa and wellness center available for a surchargeEach heated rustic-style apartment has a fireplace, a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, and a bathroom with a shower.Traditional dishes from the Alpujarra región are served in the on-site restaurant. El Cercado’s spa offers various beauty treatments, spa circuits and a hot tub.The Costa Tropical is 25 mi from the property, and Granada, with its world-famous Alhambra Palace, is 62 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very well appointed room with separate bedroom, en suite and lounge with kitchenette. Also had a washing machine although we didn’t use it.
Clean and comfortable house, good equipment level in the house (tv, kitchen and air conditioning).
very friendly staff and helpful.
- Authentic spanish property. Friendly staff – always happy to help. Great views from terrace. Lovely pool area. Peaceful apart from the sound of goat bells and bird song.
Individual cabin with kitchenette. Tranquility & lovely mountain air.
The family, & staff are amazing & very hard working. This property is unique & to be really appreciated.
The spa was out if this world!!!
- La ubicación del hotel es insuperable. Hay muchas rutas de senderismo cerca y otros pueblos cercanos que visitar
Finca Los Llanos
In quiet and beautiful natural surroundings, the Finca Los Llanos is located in the heart of the Alpujarras, on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
the hotel has a beautiful spot in the mountains with great views.
they have good facilities, like the swimming pool was very welcome.
it’s close to the bus station to go to the Múlhacen.
liked it that breakfast was very early.
- Would recommend to anyone, very good, clean, friendly and beautiful!
- Breakfast included was of top quality and with many varieties or fruits, meats, cheeses, breads, and beverages. The staff at the restaurant were professional and attentive and also very outgoing.
- Super cute hotel in the upper part of Capileira. You’re only few steps away from the shops etc and yet miles away from the touristy hustle and bustle (Capileira is really small). We got a free upgrade which was a nice gesture. Loved the ambient, there’s a stream running alongside the hotel which gives it that special relaxing feel. The pool had plenty of sunbeds, room was large and comfy and breakfast which was included in price of the room had plenty of yummy options for everyone. If you planning on staying in Capileira, stay here.
- Beds comfy, linen fresh and clean,fridge was large and very useful. Towels provided for guest use at the pool.Pool bar is excellent.Wifi strength in rooms excellent. Breakfast delicious.
- the hotel has a beautiful spot in the mountains with great views.
Rooms at Los Bérchules have a terrace offering spectacular views of the Cádiar Valley and Contraviesa Sierra. Set high in the Sierra Nevada National Park, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.The bright heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. The hotel has a lounge with sofas and a large fireplace. The outdoor terrace offers superb mountain views.Free parking is offered and there is 24-hour reception. There is a laundry service and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.
- Very friendly, helpful people. Excellent choice and quality of food . Good accommodation. Wonderful location and views.
- The Lady of the Hotel is British, very friendly and a warm and open person. The hotel is very clean. The check-in and out was very flexible.
- The helpfulness of the owners and the really excellent dinners. Also the view from the room and its cleanliness
- Room was great but no evening meal so a mile walk into town
A really pleasant rural hotel, with rooms affording splendid views to valleys and mountains.
As well as the view, our rooms were clean and tidy, with all the standard facilities.
Our hosts and staff were pleasant and engaging, making us feel particularly welcome. The bar and public areas are intimate. Our food, evening meal and breakfast was all splendid.
La Fragua II
Located in the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve, La Fragua II features an outdoor pool with stunning views over the surrounding mountains. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi zone.The spacious rooms at the Fragua II come with a flat-screen TV and seating area with a sofa. They all feature a private balcony with views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.Fragua II is located in the Alpujarra region, approximately 56 mi from Granada. Guests can enjoy hiking, horse riding and cycling in the area around the hotel. La Fragua II is on the middle district of Trevelez and you can reach it through traditional narrow streets.
- The setting is fantastic, right up in the Sierra Nevada at the top of an iconic white village, simply beautiful. BUT following GPS on a big touring motorbike through tiny uneven streets with sharp turns was a challenge. Once at the hotel there was garage parking. The staff were lovely, dinner in the hotel’s restaurant just back down the street was delicious and on foot the village is worth exploring ( if a little steep).
Trevelez is not an easy place to get to. You drive a lot of kilometres winding narrow road until you get there. We came in the evening, it was already quite dark, after sunset, but loved the place. After check-in nearby restaurant served excellent local dishes and heavy(ish) 🙂 red wine…
When we woke up we were amazed by the beauty of the place: surrounding mountains, white houses… walk in the deserted little streets… It is definitely worth the detour from the busy coast!
- Everything about the place and location was excellent
- Excellent location with rooms overlooking the town and valley. You can literally start hikes from the front door. There are maps provided for local hikes and the staff was very helpful at giving us some ideas for where to go on hikes and nearby attractions. This is not a fancy place but the clean and comfortable rooms come with a nice balcony. Great value for your money. The hotel restaurant was really good and their staff was excellent. If you are an outdoor enthusiast or just want to chill out for a bit, this is a great place to stay. If you need four star luxury and turn down service, go someplace else.
- The staff were lovely, the beds were comfy and the rooms were spacious. But most of all the views were amazing and it was lovely and peaceful.
Hotel Villa de Bubion
One of our top picks in Bubión.Hotel Villa de Bubión is set in the southern slope of Sierra Nevada National Park, by the Poqueira Gorge. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi in public areas.This complex is located in the village of Bubión in the Alpujarra, 2 hours’ drive away from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers impressive mountain views.Hotel Villa de Bubión has a restaurant, a bar-café and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a charming terrace with tables and chairs. Other facilities available include a playground for children.The villas at the Bubión complex all include heating, air conditioning, and a bathroom with amenities. They also have a TV. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Granada is 44 mi from Hotel Villa Bubion, while Trevelez is 13 mi away. The nearest Airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- Excellent location. Good breakfast and value for money.
- We came very late – visit in Alhambra during the day lasted longer – and we were waking up early for the hike in Mulhacen so did not see all the attractions however room was spacious – was rather an apartment with nice view on the mountains, swimming pool was in the closure, bed was comfortable and bathroom spacious. We left before the breakfast time but received a picnic set from the owner – was delicious to eat it before the hike. Village is quiet and when passing by we had seen couple of restaurants/cafes, the drive from Granada via Sierra NEvada was amazing – plenty of turns, white coloured houses and views.
- We stayed here in 2001 and loved it they called the villas casitas then but we still loved it and the staff are brilliant
- Authentic Andalusian village style accommodation Swimming pool and nice restaurant area
- Very spacious villas. Excellent breakfasts. Staff very helpful and friendly. Pool cleaned everyday. All in all a great place to stay.
El Castañar Nazari
Set in Andalucia’s Sierra Nevada Mountains, Hotel El Castañar Nazari offers free parking, free bicycle hire and a 24-hour reception. Each spacious room features mountains views, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.Surrounded by gardens and chestnut trees, Hotel El Castañar Nazari uses solar energy and takes water from its own springs. This country house has original wooden beams and terracotta tiled floors.Hotel El Castañar Nazari’s spacious rooms are set around an attractive courtyard. They include a fireplace and a seating area with sofa. Bathrooms come with toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.A varied continental breakfast is served in the bright lounge-dining room. Breakfast includes locally produced ham and cheese.Hotel El Castañar Nazari is located in the Alpujarra region, around 56 mi from Granada. The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking or cycling.
- Everything was perfect. Felix and her wife are really like people. Breakfast was delicious.
- The location is superb with spectacular views of the mountains from all the bedrooms. Felix is a warm and welcoming host with great suggestions for walks and restaurants and the breakfast is a delicious combination of savoury and sweet dishes. We appreciated the careful attention to detail in all the spaces – from the excellent variety of books in the dining room area, to the skylight in our bedroom, the cut-glass basin in the bathroom and the dressing gowns and slippers!
- The location was lovely, the bed was comfortable and the room/ensuite was well appointed and tasteful. Very good breakfast, and extremely nice owner and staff. Felix, the owner, was particularly helpful and welcoming. Would definitely stay again.
- The area was stunning, the decoration of the rooms was beautiful and Felix and his wife went out of their way to make sure we had the absolute best stay!
It is a very cozy place! Pictures or words cannot express how good it is. The air is sweet. The views are spectacular. The place is ideal to get lost for a few days. We stayed only for one night and it was definitely not enough.
The nearby town, Trevélez, is larger enough to spend there a day. There are several good restaurants.
Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez
Located within 25 miles of Mulhacen Mountain in Trevélez, Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez features a terrace and a shared lounge, as well as free WiFi. This 1-star hotel offers a bar. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Rural Pepe Alvarez.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 67 miles from the property.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful, the place is very clean and the room was great. Location is right on the main square and bus stop.
Simple, no frills accomodation at a very reasonable price.
A good location in the centre of Trevélez. Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable bar and restaurant. Other bars, restaurants and shops in the near vicinity.
- Owner was friendly & accommodating. Arranged taxi for us.
- Location in lower village. Close to bus stop and end of GR7 walking stage. Close to several restaurants, bars and supermarket. Spacious room with balcony and table and chairs. Glasses not plastic cups.
All in all great value and very friendly owners????.
J & O from ??-Denmark.
Hotel La Fragua I
Hotel La Fragua I is located high up in Granada’s Alpujarra Mountains, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. It offers free WiFi in public areas.Set in a characteristic Andalusian town house, the Fragua’s country-style rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Each heated room has a private balcony and a bathroom with amenities.La Fragua I has a bar and a restaurant. The hotel is set in the village of Trevélez, which is famous for its ham.Hiking and cycling are popular in the area, and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 42 mi away. The Hotel is in a traditional Andalusian small street and you can drive to Granada in 80 minutes.
- This was such good value for money! La Fragua is set in a beautiful small town. The hotel is small, rooms also, but great facilities and small balcony. Staff were great (thank you Emma, you were really helpful in finding my way!). The small square a short distance has supermarket, a great bakery, and bars.
- Lovely setting, up on the hill, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. There is a cute terrace looking out onto the valley. We recommend it to every hiker and mountain-lover. There is a restaurant next door, serving delicious meals. The breakfast in the hotel is great also and the staff is very friendly.
I was staying in this hotel for 1 night with my friend before climbing to the summit of Mulhasen. It was a perfect place for our situation:
– The room was comfortable and clean.
– We had everything we needed – towels, shampoo, soap, map of tourist routs etc
– The hotel is situated right in the begining of the rout to the mount.
– Bus stop in 2 minutes walking
– Beautiful terrace with a great view on the mountains
– There is a restaurant right in the next building
– When we came back from the summit, the stuff was so kind to let us take shower before departing.
- The location was great, close to the beginning of the hiking paths. The hotel was nice and clean, the view from the balcony was exactly as on the pictures 🙂
- Room was clean, bed was a real doublebed. I would like to come back again. Thanks.
Estrella de las Nieves
Set in Sierra Nevada National Park, Estrella de las Nieves offers fantastic views of the Barranco de Poqueira Gorge. It features an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with private balconies.The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
- Excellent owner and staff attention and service. Comfortable and clean room with daily cleaning service. Very good breakfast with regional and home made specialities. Central location in the alpujarras.
- Everything was as we expected rooms and breakfast was excellent
- Excellent room with lots of little touches and attention to detail and this was carried on throughout the hotel. Obviously somebody there has an artistic touch. One in our party is Coeliac and there was a big selection of gluten free food available for breakfast and including a separate toaster for the bread so no cross contamination from non-gluten free product. Staff very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is in a charming hilltop village in Sierra Nevada, with a lovely rooftop pool and spacious rooms. The views are stunning! Breakfast was also very nice and lots of options.
Walking to the town is steep but only takes 10-15 minutes and there are bars and restaurants as well as lots of shops. We found a lovely jewellery shop which was mostly made there and had some stunning pieces. There is also a great chocolate place.
You can park for free in the car park opposite so long as there are spaces.
- Breakfast great ,bed comfy and staff very helpful.Will stay again .
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Hotel Rural de Poqueira is located in Capileira, in the heart of Sierra Nevada National Park, which has been declared Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Set in gardens, this charming hotel features a mountain-style design with tiled floors and bricked walls. Its elegant rooms with air conditioning and heating come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant at the Rural de Poqueira hotel serves local dishes and homemade desserts.Guests can practice hiking, quad trips and horse riding in the area. Staff will be happy to provide tourist information and arrange activities.This hotel is set next to the town’s church, and is 43 mi from Granada. The beaches in Motril can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- The genuine friendliness and efficiency of the staff and the peaceful location,
- The room was very nice and the pool was a great asset. Everything was super clean. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- The location, the pool, and the staff were excellent.
- Location great,comfortable, friendly staff. All I look for in a small hotel. We were leaving early morning before breakfast started. Staff left coffee and a sandwich so we could have something before we left. Great service.
Top Hotels In Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alpujarra De La Sierra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!