10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alpine Meadows California – Top Hotel Reviews
Alpine Meadows California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alpine Meadows California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alpine Meadows California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alpine Meadows California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alpine Meadows California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alpine Meadows California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alpine Meadows California:
Squaw Valley Lodge
One of our top picks in Olympic Valley.Squaw Valley Lodge is located in Olympic Valley, just 23 miles from South Lake Tahoe.Every room includes a TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carson City is 25 miles from Squaw Valley Lodge, and Stateline is 23 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Close to the tram, restaurants, shops – no need to drive anywhere. Spacious living with everything we needed to cook a meal. Undercover parking on-site. View of the slopes.
- Clean, comfortable. Loved the kitchenette (deluxe studio). So close to the lifts and rental place of Squaw Valley – easy walking distance!
- Perfect location in Squaw Valley. Rooms are very dated, but good enough for short stay.
- Just a few hundred feet from the tram and funitel, so the location is as convenient as can be. Nice in-room cooking facilities make it easy to prepare your own meals if you want to save a bit of money, and the bathroom was amazingly spacious.
- It’s all about location. So close to lifts, restaurants, bars. Good view. And parking in the garage.
Village at Squaw Valley
Located in Olympic Valley, 23 miles from South Lake Tahoe, Village at Squaw Valley features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Carson City is 25 miles from Village at Squaw Valley, and Stateline is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Kitchen was well stocked and clean. Room was spacious and fireplace was nice. Had a play room for the little ones in my building.
- Awesome Staff which is friendly and very accommodating. Super comfy bed and heated tile floor in the bathroom was a bonus.
- The One-Bedroom Apartment was great, the kitchen was fully equiped for cooking for an entire family.
- Whole place -kitchen, bedroom and bathroom are very clean and comfortable. We have a great balcony view. We went for off ski season but still was fun. It was quiet weekend!
- They upgraded our room facing the mountain. Our room overlooked the main courtyard
Tahoe City Inn
This downtown Tahoe City inn is within a 5-minute walk of shopping, dining, and the waterfront of Lake Tahoe. The property offers free parking and a weekend continental breakfast.Guestrooms include a coffee maker and are equipped with cable TV. Some rooms at the Tahoe City Inn include a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can take a 5-minute walk to the entrance of Lake Tahoe State Park or to the Watson Cabin Museum, a cabin built in 1909. The property is within a 10-minute walk of Tahoe City Golf Course.
- The tub was nice and large. The breakfast was decent
Breakfast included is a plus. Not a lot of variety but good enough to get some energy before beginning of the day.
Bathroom was better than expected for a motel of this category.
Location is perfect. Just in the middle of Tahoe City and close to all the attractions of the area
- Location is good, right next to multiple bars and restaurants.
- It was near a Safeway right on the lake next to a mall
- The place is decent enough to just stay for one night.
Sunnyside Resort and Lodge
One of our top picks in Tahoe City.This Tahoe City Resort is on the west shore of Lake Tahoe and is 30 miles from Harrah’s Casino. This historic resort has lake access and spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.The Sunnyside Resort and Lodge rooms include a private bathroom. The resort serves a daily continental breakfast and an afternoon tea.Guests at The Sunnyside Resort can dine at the Lakeside Dining Room, which serves American cuisine and steakhouse food. The Mountain Grill features a bar and light menu.The Sunnyside Resort Lodge is within a 16-minute drive of the Squaw Valley Ski Resort. The Reno/Lake Tahoe International Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating as always.
- Everything was perfect. The ambiance, it’s location, the staff, decor… I recommend it 100%
- fireplace in room was cozy. bed was soft. restaurant had good food.
- We like everything tho food, the staff, the accommodation. All perfect.
- Amazing views ,very friendly staff and comfortable rooms.
Basecamp Tahoe City
One of our top picks in Tahoe City.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Basecamp Tahoe City offers accommodations in Tahoe City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Reno is 30 miles from Basecamp Tahoe City, and South Lake Tahoe is 19 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 30 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly when we arrived at midnight to check in. Te room was comfortable and very close to the water (great views). It also was the perfect distance to Squaw and Alpine Meadows for skiing.
- The waffles were a great bonus! We loved not having to spend any extra money on breakfast before skiing.
- the room and the breakfast were really nice. we had the room with the tent around the kind bed, my 4 year old LOVED it. it was also nice to have cool communal places to hang out at night, with the bar, fireplace, big tables, fire pits. cool retail options, very friendly staff. the decor was really nice and updated, trendy. they also cleaned our car of the 6″ of snow that had dumped overnight, that was really nice. also, the staff is really nice, they also have cool souvenirs in the lobby.
The room theme is awesome! The room was fresh and clean, loved the idea of an ice chest!
- Very welcoming staff. Lovely clean cosy room. Good shower.
PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn
In Olympic Valley, California, this inn features ski-in and ski-out accommodations and is near Squaw Valley Ski Center. It features on-site dining, an outdoor pool and a hot tub.Each guest room at the PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn is furnished with a minibar and flat-screen TV with pay-per-view movies. The rooms provide free Wi-Fi and the bathrooms include bathrobes and slippers.The PlumpJack Inn includes a modern gym. Guests can relax on the outdoor patio and deck. The inn offers ski storage and features a ski shop.Room service is available and the PlumpJack Café and Bar offers an extensive wine list. A gourmet breakfast buffet is available daily.The Squaw Valley PlumpJack Inn is next to the local village. Scenic hiking trails and mountain biking trails are nearby. Lake Tahoe is 6 miles away.
- It was so nice. The bathroom was designed so well. I travel a lot for work and I know that a good bathroom can make or brake your day.
- The breakfast buffet was terrific. Homemade granola was especially good.,
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was warm and delicious with plenty of choices.
- Dinner and breakfast were great. Room are out dated and stuffy … no air con and it was a hot weekend.
- The breakfast was amazing. They had bikes for general use. Pool was quiet and comfortable. I came in the summer.
Olympic Village Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Olympic Village Inn offers accommodations in Olympic Valley.Each room comes with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.South Lake Tahoe is 23 miles from Olympic Village Inn, and Carson City is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Easy access to the ski hills with a complimentary shuttle. Walk out the door and there’s the hot tub!
- The room and the bed were great, the staff super and the location perfect.
- Nice location, just a short walk from Squaw Village. Small but quaint balcony for a fresh breeze overlooking the mountain.
- Facilities are pretty basic; these are the old athlete forms from the 1960 olympics, and the room layout is a little funky
- It was fine. Just kinda old crappy place. Hot tub unusable. Not allowed to stream video content to tv, no room for ski storage. It was fine to crash after skiing all day, but glad we didn’t hangout
Truckee Donner Lodge
One of our top picks in Truckee.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Truckee Donner Lodge offers accommodations in Truckee.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Reno is 26 miles from Truckee Donner Lodge, and South Lake Tahoe is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Right off the freeway, easy to find and very friendly staff.
- Nice hotel a little outside of Truckee. Clean, modern, big room. The room was a little cold when we arrived because the heating was off but the heater worked great and the room was warm in no time. Breakfast was typical American Hotel/Motel breakfast – nothing special but ok. We liked it that the coffee maker also made hot chocolate and was available around the clock – a real treat after a day of skiing. Good value for the money.
- Comfortable, easy access. That coffee machine in the lobby was great
- The location is right off the freeway and easy to find. The continental breakfast was decent.
- Breakfast in the morning was great. Room was a pretty good size.
Best Western Plus Truckee-Tahoe Hotel
One of our top picks in Truckee.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Truckee-Tahoe Hotel is located in Truckee.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Reno is 24 miles from Best Western Plus Truckee-Tahoe, and South Lake Tahoe is 28 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Lourdes at the front desk was very professional and friendly.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Comprehensive self-service breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes, cereal, yogurts, bagels, muffins etc. Hot pool was great. Well equipped fitness rooms. Lots of parking. We really enjoyed our stay here (as a base for snowboarding Squaw/Boreal etc.
- Regular hotel with few issues. Seems to be built/remodeled recently
- Overall stay was good.. We were able to check in early which was nice. We brought our dog who stays in her cage and was hesistant on staying in a pet room but was surprised at how clean the room was. No pet odor or anything! We enjoyed their nice big jacuzzi after a day of skiing. It was cool that they have a fire pit area too and the breakfast was more than what I expected . We stayed here on our holiday vacation and I would recommend this hotel!
- Convenient to Northstar ski resort. Great breakfast. Love that it’s dog friendly. Wonderful hot tub and heated pool (yes, we swam in January!). Room has a microwave and fridge. Staff is super friendly.
West Shore Cafe and Inn
Located in Homewood, 14 miles from South Lake Tahoe, West Shore Cafe and Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Carson City is 22 miles from West Shore Cafe and Inn, and Stateline is 15 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Amazing customer service. Breakfast to room every morning. And great view!
- Front desk staff was very good. Helped me get the TV working.
- Breakfast brought to the room was a nice touch. Loved having two bathrooms. The view of the lake was spectacular!
- The inn had a quaint retro old fashioned ambiance. The building is an old 3 bedroom home that was remodeled to serve as the inn. It’s lakefront location, dock, and marina offers a spectacular view of the lake and mountains in the background; perfect for weddings and other events. Serene and peaceful would describe the mood I enjoyed
- good location by the lake, food at the restaurant was fair, room was a little noisy because of proximity to the restaurant (over looking) and the wedding in the garden. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was very weak.
Top Hotels In Alpine Meadows California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alpine Meadows California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alpine Meadows California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alpine Meadows California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!