10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alpe Strencia Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Alpe Strencia Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alpe Strencia Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alpe Strencia Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alpe Strencia Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alpe Strencia Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alpe Strencia Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alpe Strencia Lombardy:
Located in Alpe Strencia in the region of Lombardia, 26 miles from Livigno, Albergo Miramonti features a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point. The hotel has a spa center and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. St. Moritz is 30 miles from Albergo Miramonti, and Madonna di Campiglio is 29 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- It was perfect that we could arrived till midnight. We needed that accommodation for one night to cross over our journey… Very kind simple accommodation.
- The staff was friendly. The hotel was located in a lovely small village. Impressive view of the mountains from the window. The breakfast was very tasty, coffee was just great. The nearby soccer field loved children very much.
- The small hotel is situated on a quiet street in Corteno Golgi which is very close to the Aprica ski area. Our room was pretty small but very well equipped. This fact didn’t bothered us at all because we were all the day in the mountains. A small problem were the walls and the door which were pretty thin. This means that one has to hope for civilized neighbors who don’t slam the doors and are a little bit careful with their noise level. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The pizza from the restaurant was absolutely fantastic!
- Spa, posizione, prezzo, disponibilità del personale
- Il personale molto gentile, struttura pulitissima e a 10 minuti dalle piste di Aprica, per cui molto comodo per andare a sciare, colazione buona e cena alla carta con porzioni abbondanti anche se non di altissimo livello ma discreto. Il centro benessere piccolino ma ben riscaldato e molto pulito, una bella pausa di relax dopo una giornata sugli sci. Nel complesso una struttura che si può consigliare assolutamente. Una lode al proprietario che cerca di migliorare anche i piccoli dettagli strada facendo e nel tempo ci riuscirà sicuramente.
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Euro Hotel is located in Edolo in the region of Lombardia, just 27 miles from Livigno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Madonna di Campiglio is 24 miles from Euro Hotel, and Bormio is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- We stayed over on our way to Ponte di Legno / Passo Tonale skiing area, which is only 30 minutes drive from this hotel. Very comfortable hotel with helpful and friendly staff and a good breakfast in the morning with good coffee.
- Very Nice Spacious Rooms , safe parking for our Motorcycles
- Great location near great restaurants and beautiful views outside.
A small city, a simple stop and a big surprice! The man at the desk was nice and very helpful even though he didnt speak a lot of english.
Dont miss: Hostaria la corte di bacco edolo.
We were very impressed and completelly satisfied!
One of our top picks in Tirano.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Corona offers accommodations in Tirano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Livigno is 22 miles from Hotel Corona, and St. Moritz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Excellent location – close to the station bars and restaurants.
- quiet room, good breakfast, nice dinning room, small town close to everything
- The hotel is located near to the station, which is a bonus. Our room was fine, nothing special, but nothing to complain about. Breakfast was nice – lots of choice.
- Very convenient location to station and cafes. Comfortable and very suitable for short stays.
- Good size rooms and showers. Comfortable. Helpful staff
Ostello del Castello Tirano
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Ostello del Castello Tirano is located in Tirano in the region of Lombardia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. Livigno is 23 miles from Ostello del Castello Tirano, and St. Moritz is 25 miles away.
- Super friendly, helpfull, kind, and warm customer Service!! Hotel is very old, in fact its been built to an old castle, so its very beautiful and personal old scool hotel. There is a good parking garage nearby.
- Beautifully restored ancient building. Very nice and helpful owner.
The house is owned by a young family – friendly, very welcoming and really professional in what they are doing. The place is decorated amazingly and it is well located. The room is enough and I loved the style of the bathroom !!! Breakfast was tasty, various and healthy – Absolutely a must if you stay in this place.
Thanks for the great service and experience even if it was short.
- Staff were wonderful with the kids. Great recommendations for restaurants and walking tour. Rooms were beautiful in old city!
- Delightful conversion of an old property. Very stylish. Lovely room. Quiet, in the old part of town with historical feel. Fantastic continental breakfast for reasonable charge. The host Andreas, was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I hope to go back again to this lovely place.
One of our top picks in Aprica.Hotel Arisch is in the heart of the Orobie Alps and is within easy reach of the 24 ski lifts in Aprica. This Tyrolean-style hotel has private parking.All rooms at the Arisch Hotel have balconies and include satellite LCD TV, minibar and private bathroom. Internet access is also provided for free.The hotel includes a bar and restaurant with terrace.The location of the Arisch gives easy access to the Malga Palabione skiing area. Tirano is 11 miles away, from where the Bernina Express train departs for trips into the Swiss Alps.
- A really lovely hotel. Excellent, central position. Very good, friendly staff.
- amazing location, great staff, nice room with a balcony with a cool view.
- Staff very friendly and accommodating. Lovely warm room. Very clean. Close to slopes.
- The hotel was not at the main street and we had a big patio.
- Staff was wonderful and helpful. They let me park my car and use the fitness even after checkin to accommodate a bit more skiing. It was a great stay in general.
Hotel La Rotonda
Hotel La Rotonda offers accommodations in Tirano. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.Livigno is 22 miles from Hotel La Rotonda, and St. Moritz is 24 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 44 miles away.
- Good location, friendly nice staff, good breakfast, nice restaurant supermarket nearby, Had a pleasant stay.
- Spent two nights in this nice little hotel. The breakfast had good variety and the room had everything I needed. When I left the manager gave me a ride to the train station, which was super nice. All for a very competitive price.
- Everything except the lack of heating during the night.
- Breakfasts was good,room was cosy and clean,owner or staff was very attentive,drop me at the train station after check out
- The staff was WONDERFUL! We ran late from our transportation issues and had no way to communicate and they were there waiting! The room and location were both perfect. The young gentleman at the front made us feel so welcome, as did the owner. I’d go back in a heartbeat!
Located in Tirano in the region of Lombardia, 22 miles from Livigno, Albergo Altavilla features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Moritz is 25 miles from Albergo Altavilla, and Bormio is 20 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 44 miles away.
Convenient easy parking…not ON site but very close.
Good value for the money. The rooster that crowed in the morning out back.
Lovely small cathedral right across the street.
- Nice homely atmosphere. Friendly staff. It was nice a good location just a little walk from the station and away from the main area. We liked it very much especially watching the trains pass through the town.
Good value for money.
14 Minutes walk from Railwaystation
2nd floor roof opening was extraordinary with a great view to church.
- Old time hotel with a lot of European charm. Very nice staff.
- The cost of the hotel room was attractive, as it served one’s needs for an overnight well at a very reasonable price. The wifi was good.
- Convenient easy parking…not ON site but very close.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Iscla offers accommodations in Edolo, just 25 miles from Livigno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Madonna di Campiglio is 23 miles from Hotel Iscla, and Bormio is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 49 miles from the property.
We had a very pleasant stay. The staff was very nice and helpful and we felt very welcome. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant twice and it was excellent. Clearly a place people were driving to visit. We will come back if we are in the area
Really good value for money
Welcome was exceptional with good english spoken.
Single rooms may have been on the small side but were more than adequate.
Fantastic area and well worth a visit.
Dinner in the restaurant was phantastic, very good fish dishes, but also the usual local specialities;
very friendly and helpful staff
- Pulizia al top, camera spaziosa colazione con torte squisite.
- Obsługa i czystość. Lokalizacja przy przystanku bus
- We had a very pleasant stay. The staff was very nice and helpful and we felt very welcome. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant twice and it was excellent. Clearly a place people were driving to visit. We will come back if we are in the area
One of our top picks in Tirano.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Bernina offers accommodations in Tirano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Livigno is 22 miles from Hotel Bernina, and St. Moritz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- MAIN ‘X’ FACTOR OF THE HOTEL IS IT’S LOCATION. 2 MIN WALKING FROM TIRANO RAIL STATION.MORNING BREAKFAST WAS SUPERB. STAFF AND EVERY THING AT HOTEL WAS GOOD. IN ONE WORD TRUE VALE FOR MONEY FOR SHORT STAY.
- small but comfortable rooms, wifi connection not the best (braking often), but good position in the center of the town.
- The hotel in general, the short walk from the railway station. The very popular restaurant and breakfast. The staff, particularly in the dining room. A very comfortable double room.
- Everything, excelent location, breakfast and very cosy beds. Next to the train station.
- The location is perfect – very close to the railway station, only 2 minutes walk. The staff is very friendly. Our train was cancelled so we had to return to the hotel to wait for the next one and they gave us a possibility to wait with comfort. The local people highly recommended the restaurant in the hotel, but we visited the other one close to the hotel – Ai Portici – and were completely satisfied both with dishes and prices.
Hotel La Rosa
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Hotel La Rosa is located in Teglio, just 25 miles from Livigno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. St. Moritz is 25 miles from Hotel La Rosa, and Bormio is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The owner and the hotel manager went out of there way to make our stay perfect in every way
- the view it’s awesome!! over looking down Valltelina valle ????
- Really nice hotel in a very cool little town we never would have seen if we hadn’t booked that hotel. Great restaurant with great service. Really nice hotel staff. And free parking right out the front door
Teglio is a lovely, quite little village.
Location wonderful, nice views, very friendly staff, garage for motorcycles,
- I visited in June, to go cycling in the hills. The location is fantastic – Teglio is a lovely, quite little village. The manager went out of his way to assist me – I don’t speak Italian but he and his staff were extremely friendly and made me feel welcome. The room was basic but comfortable with great views to the Dolomites, and meals in the restaurant hearty local dishes at affordable prices.
Top Hotels In Alpe Strencia Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alpe Strencia Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alpe Strencia Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alpe Strencia Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!