10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige – Top Hotel Reviews
Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alpe Di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige:
Piccolo Hotel Sciliar
Occupying a panoramic position, close to the ski lifts that lead to the slopes, the hotel offers you the ideal base for a relaxed holiday in the heart of Alpe di Siusi.The Alpe di Siusi boasts an extensive and varied landscape which forms part of the Sciliar Nature Park. The area has countless paths which are also suitable for cycling and has enviable climatic conditions which make it the idea place for all types of excursions.After a long day on the slopes you can relax at the hotel with a drink in the bar, take a moment’s peace in the attractive lounge, or enjoy a refreshing dip in the indoor swimming pool.
- Really nice hotel in a centre of Alpe Di Siusi. Indoors swimming pool provides extra fun in the evening for the whole family…especially when tired after all day out. Great food and facilities.
- The location is absolutely fantastic and the food was very good.
- Location was excellent. Food was good and abundant. Fare price
- Comfortable and clean, friendly, good food, good value for money, nice pool
- Good half board, very nice location overlooking the Sciliar mountain, near the bus stop to Saltria.
One of our top picks in Alpe di Siusi.Hotel Paradiso is 6,630 feet above sea level in the Alpe di Siusi part of the Dolomites. All rooms have mountain views, and parking is free.The Paradiso Hotel offers breathtaking mountain views, and a spa center with indoor pool and sauna.During summer it is ideal for beautiful hikes through some of the Alps’ most impressive mountains.In winter the slopes of the world’s largest skiing resort are right outside the Paradiso. During winter the hotel provides a free bobcat transportation service from the parking lot, 2.5 miles away.
- Excellent hotel accommodation at an exceptional location. The kitchen is of a very high level.
- Fantastisk service och ingen shopping eller bjäfs. Mycket bra mat och vin. Rummet hade som en walking closet vilket är perfekt vintertid då mycket prylar ska hållas ordning på. Utsikten över vidderna betagande.
- Struttura spettacolare, come posizione in primis e come organizzazione. Staff gentilissimo, sempre attento e disponibile e proprietari molto molto cordiali e simpatici. Colazione abbondante e di ottima qualità, con salato e dolce per qualsiasi gusto. Cena sempra ottima e centro benessere con piscina molto bello. Veramente tutto ottimo.
Hotelzimmer und Anlage auf dem neuesten Stand und sauber.
Bar und Aufenthaltsmöglichkeiten großzügig und ansprechend.
- Posizione incantevole, vero relax, staff disponibile, ottimo punto di partenza per escursioni
One of our best sellers in Alpe di Siusi! Showcasing ski-to-door access and ski storage, Sporthotel Floralpina is located in Alpe di Siusi in the region of Trentino Alto Adige, just 26 miles from Merano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bolzano is 15 miles from Sporthotel Floralpina, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 22 miles away.
- Great location, very friendly and helpfull staff, superb food, well furnished clean and spacious room.
- The hotel offered far more than expected. Location, architecture, facilities, restaurant (extraordinary quality and rich selection of food and excellent service), service over all and our “cool” suite on two levels. View to the west outstanding (just available to west located bedrooms)
- Food was so good and you get so much for your money.
- The buffet for both breakfast and dinner was wonderful. At dinner we didn’t really need any of the other 4 courses but we managed them.
- All, especially the Location and the staff, spa facility and breakfast.
Located directly on the ski slopes in Seiser Alm, Hotel Bellavista provides direct access to some of the Dolomites’ best skiing. Its terrace offers panoramic views across these famous mountains.Your room comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Parking is free and there is a free internet point.Bellavista’s spa includes a relaxation area, sauna, and hot tub. It’s an ideal place to relax after a day spent skiing, mountain biking, or simply shopping in the many boutiques, only a few steps away.A varied buffet breakfast is available at the restaurant, which then opens up for both lunch and dinner. The menu is a mix of international dishes and specialities from South Tyrol.The Bellavista Hotel is set in the heart of Compatsch. You have a wide choice of sports activities in every season.
- Dinners at the hotel were great! Hiking from the hotel (which is what we came there to do) was convenient. If we were going to ski in Compatsch, we would definitely stay there again.
- The evening meal was excellent. They didn’t charge for it due to their screw-up with the rooms. See above.
- Great surroundings, very friendly and helpful staff, good restaurant at the site, great view from the balcony
- This was a lovely place to stay in the heart of the Dolomites.
- Great place to stay, welcoming friendly stuff. I recomend it 100%
One of our best sellers in Alpe di Siusi! Located in Alpe di Siusi, 23 miles from Merano, Hotel Seelaus features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a spa center and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Bolzano is 12 miles from Hotel Seelaus, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 25 miles away.
- Der Service war sehr aufmerksam und freundlich. Wünsche und Anregungen wurden sofort aufgenommen und umgesetzt. Das Frühstücksbuffet ließ keine Wünsche offen und das 5-Gänge-Menü am Abend war abwechslungsreich und qualitativ ansprechend. Besonders hervorzuheben ist auch die ausgezeichnete Lage in unmittelbarer Nähe zum Skilift und direkt an der Piste, so dass man mit Skiern bis vor die Haustür abfahren kann.
Znakomita lokalizacja, tuż przy wyciągu, do którego prowadzi ruchoma taśma – chodnik. Wyciąg ma dostęp do innych w okolicy.
Jedzenie nieprzeciętne; serwowane przez kelnerów wielodaniowe kolacje, bez atmosfery pośpiechu, ładnie komponowane + zimny bufet.
Na miejscu sauny i nieduży basen, bez tłoku.
- Das Frühstück war gut, das Abendessen ganz ausgezeichnet
- Sehr schöne, saubere und gemütliche Zimmer. Der Wellnessbereich ist klein aber sehr schön. Die Lage für Skifahrer optimal. Das Essen war immer sehr liebevoll angerichtet, hat aber meine Erwartungen nicht ganz erfüllt.
- Fantastisk mat, gourmet!!!!! Trevlig personal och familjär stämning.
One of our best sellers in Alpe di Siusi! Located in Alpe di Siusi, 23 miles from Merano, Hotel Schmung features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Bolzano is 12 miles from Hotel Schmung, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 25 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Tasty food. Simply great choice!
- Amazing location. Wake to the sound of cow-bells tinkering. Fantastic suites with amazing views from the balcony.
Excellent Half-board option
Fantastic view from all rooms
- Dinner and breakfast were great. Breakfast was complete for European standards- Dinner was 5 course and all delicious. Wonderful local cuisine. Wait staff and management very friendly. Sauna was a nice extra after hiking.
- Gorgeous views and very comfortable bed. Walking distance to Compatsch (steep uphill walk) and the start of many trails. We’ve been coming here for hiking for 8 years but this was the first time at this hotel. Pet fees were reasonable and the outside balcony had great views. Dinner was tasty and a very reasonable fee for so much food! I would stay here again but I would be smarter next time!
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Hotel Icaro***S offers accommodations in Alpe di Siusi, just 24 miles from Merano. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find room service at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Bolzano is 14 miles from Hotel Icaro***S, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 23 miles from the property.
Wanted to thank the staff for the hospitality and caring! Great restaurant! Fantastic room view.
Everything is perfect! Can’t say more!
Geweldige ligging op de piste.
Bij openen van gordijnen uitzicht op Sellla massief en Langkofel en Platkofel
Prachtig kamer. Badkamer prima.
Sehr schönes Zimmer
oben am Berg gelegen, mit guter Aussicht auf die Berge
- Tolle Aussicht auf die Dolomiten, sehr gutes Essen, angenehme Atmosphäre, schöner Wellnessbereich mit beheiztem Außenwhirlpool zum Entspannen
- Massagen sehr kurzfristig buchbar und fachlich sehr kompetent, Service sehr gut organisiert, Sauberkeit sehr gut, Zimmer sehr groß und liebevoll ausgestattet,
- Wanted to thank the staff for the hospitality and caring! Great restaurant! Fantastic room view.
Seiser Alm Urthaler
Seiser Alm Urthaler is located in Alpe di Siusi, 23 miles from Merano and 13 miles from Bolzano. The hotel has an outdoor pool and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 25 miles from Seiser Alm Urthaler, and Bressanone is 12 miles from the property.
- Super comfortable and large rooms; views were amazing from the balcony; incredible breakfast and dinners; super nice staff especially at the front desk; great hotel sponsored day hike
- Loved the location, the dinner, the lovely staffs, the spa, the sauna, the room, etc.
Beautiful and spacious rooms with great view over the town and mountains.
Delicious food, the 5-set menu at the hotel restaurant is to die for!
Great choice at the breakfast buffet.
Nice and well equipped gym.
Competent and nice staff.
- Excellent staff, rooms, food, etc. Excellent value as well.
Das Abendessern war sehr gut!
Das Zimmer war sauber!
One of our top picks in Alpe di Siusi.Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Steger-Dellai is located in Alpe di Siusi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Merano is 24 miles from Hotel Steger-Dellai, and Bolzano is 13 miles from the property.
- This elegant hotel has a great location, spacious rooms, a great view from the dining room and most rooms, a luxurious spa, a delicious breakfast, and friendly front desk staff. It is located on the Alpe di Siusi with views of the Schlern and green all around, but near enough to Compatsch and Saltria to easily walk to their stores, restaurants, lifts, and buses. The spa seemed to be modeled, or at least decorated, based on the Roman baths in Pompeii, with even better facilities – sauna, steam room, warm relaxing room, warm pool of salt water and jets, and cold/ice water rooms – perfect after a day of hiking. The breakfast buffet (included) was varied and delicious, with eggs anyway you wanted them and the dining room had spectacular views. Our room was spacious with lots of surfaces and a big balcony. The front desk staff were friendly, patient and helpful. For all of these things, we would return again.
- All the staff was super helpful and friendly. When we checked in we had questions about hiking and we were given a map with suggestions as well as information about the boot room. The wait staff was very efficient and the food at dinner was fantastic. The lasagna bolognese, penne with tuna and ostrich were three of our favorites. We scheduled six spa treatments and were very satisfied with the services. The location was great, central to many hikes with a bus stop and access to lifts. We loved everything about the stay.
- Great hotel in wonderland ful location with staff who go out of their way to make your stay special. We stayed in the summer and proofed great for easy access for walking in the mountains. Spa is really a great treat after a long day walking – food is brilliant
- Essen erstklassig, toller Service und das Personal ist sehr flexibel auf Wünsche, wie z.B. veganes Essen eingegangen. Auch der Wellnessbereich kann sich sehen lassen. Super süße und liebe Hunde, die sehr gut erzogen sind.; sprich nicht im Essensraum anwesend.
La posizione del Hotel e la possibilità di poter essere direttamente sulla pista da sci.
La SPA. La spaziosità della camera.
Hotel Saltria – true alpine living
One of our best sellers in Alpe di Siusi! Showcasing a playground and ski-to-door access, Hotel Saltria – true alpine living is located in Alpe di Siusi, just 26 miles from Merano. The hotel has a spa center and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Bolzano is 15 miles from Hotel Saltria – true alpine living, and Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 22 miles away.
- Meals provided within halfboard were very goods. We enjoyed the spa as well.
- Excellent site, hotel, food and service. Roomy and comfortable. Additionally, pool and jacuzi. Laundry facilities. Some very good dishes served at the restaurant, good wine selection. Room cleaning was done by a real professional, who was observant and very efficient. Dining room service was excellent as long as the person in charge of drinks was present (she was absent for 2 days and the wine service went haywire).
- Perfect free underground parking (very useful if one arrive in heavy rain), efficient reception process, spacious and bright room, perfect cleanliness, comfortable bed although on the soft side, extremely rich breakfast buffet, good dinner choices, nice wellness area with magnificent view of the mountains. One can do many hikes directly from the hotel.
- The location was away from the town of compatch which can be touristy given that cars can’t drive farther unless they are booked into a hotel more in the interior. This hotel is at the base of a lift and on bus route if you need the village. Sauna and pool are open every day, not just weekends or seasonal. The food is gourmet.half board a must. Best salad bar I’ve ever had with 35 different items plus good breakfast with great coffee and eggs to order. For the area, the price is reasonable. The people are great here. We hiked but cross country skiing looks excellent and I understand teams train here. Comfortable room and bed.
- Lage top, Personal sehr freundlich, vermittelte Skischule super. Der Wellnessbereich war auch sehr ansprechend. Sehr gelungener Urlaub.
Top Hotels In Alpe Di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alpe di Siusi Trentino Alto Adige. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!