10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alós de Isil Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Alós de Isil Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alós de Isil Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alós de Isil Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alós de Isil Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alós de Isil Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alós de Isil Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alós De Isil Catalonia:
This family-run hotel is located in Esterri d’Aneu main Street, only 25 minutes’ drive from Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort and 15 minutes’ drive from Aigüetortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park.Hostel Bruna offers functional rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV, desk and a private bathroom.The hotel has a bar, and a restaurant serving traditional dishes. Other facilities include luggage and ski storage.The surrounding area is also ideal for hiking, cycling and skiing. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Staff was very friendly, room was clean, bathroom was nice. Just a few minutes drive to lots of great hikes.
- It is a small family hotel the owner is an amazing woman very welcoming I will happily stay there again
- It was like being at home, nothing was too much trouble.
- Excellent restaurant on site and a generous breakfast included. Friendly staff, clean, comfortable and well appointed rooms.
- The owner was great. Extremly friendly. The place and romm were very clean. Breakfaat was very good. Great hospitality
Hotel Els Puis
Set against the backdrop of the Catalan Pyrenees, the family-run Hotel Els Puis is 25 minutes’ drive from the Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort. It offers mountain-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.The Els Puis’ cozy restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The hotel is located in Esterri d’Àneu, set in the Puerto de la Bonaigua pass between the mountains. You can go hiking and canoeing in the surrounding area.Aigüestortes I Estany Sant Maurici National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. La Seu d’Urgell is 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The breakfast was amazing and the restaurant has a Michelin plate but with very reasonable prices so we ended up eating there for each of the three nights we were there – every dish we tried was fantastic! It was a lovely surprise! It is a very nice family-run operation and the host is very friendly and helpful, giving us great advice about what we could do in the area. The rooms are very clean and decently sized. We would love to come back – especially to eat at the restaurant again!!
- Excellent position, very friendly owner, superb facilities
- Big and super clean room with big balcony to view. The manager is so kind and pleasant and helpful. Excellent breakfast and dinner is made by owners. The hotel is located in a small and nice village with some restaurants
- The service was impeccable; I can’t believe they only have one star – it was by far the best hotel we stayed in on all levels during our 10 day trip, far superior to any of the 3 star hotels we stayed in.
- The hotel was very nice and clean. The room was spacious and comfortable. The restaurant for dinner was excellent with very big portions. The location was 15 minutes from Espot. The staff was very hellpfull and very nice. Great place !!
Hotel Lo Paller
Lo Paller is located in the pretty town of Valencia d’Àneu. Ten km from the Aigüstortes Natural Park and 9.3 mi from Baqueira-Beret ski slopes, it has a restaurant and bar.The rooms in Lo Paller are heated and have private bathrooms. Some have stone walls and timber ceilings. All have free Wi-Fi access.The hotel has a laundry service and can provide packed lunches. There is also a tour desk and a free public internet terminal. There is also free onsite parking and free ski storage.The restaurant offers authentic dishes from the Pyrenees region, including escudella, veal with local fungi, roast trout and chocolate tart with crema catalana.Local activities include fishing, skiing and hiking, as well as cycling and horse riding.
- The location of the hotel was perfect for out stay. We would go back in a blink of and eye.
The room was renovated and modern looking, extremely clean and comfortable. Bathroom very clean and spacious. The team was welcoming and friendly. After a whole day’s hike, the catalan food served at their restaurant was very comforting.
In a nutshell, a very good value for money.
A large room with a balcony in a new condition. Clean and comfortable.
Breakfast includes hot drinks, juice, pastries, bread, cheese, ham, fruit.
Approximately 10-30 minutes drive to the park and attractions.
- This is wonderful hotel! Beautiful views, delicious dinner and breakfast, clean, silent, and what is the most important – so friendly staff! 200% recommend!!!
- Alex & Dolors are great chefs and very nice people! Village very nice and great location.
Hotel La Morera
This mountain hotel is located in the Àneu Valley, surrounded by breathtaking landscape of woodland and countryside and within the periphery of Parc Nacional d’Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici.With its traditional alpine architecture, the attractive and cozy hotel is a great mountain retreat anytime of the year.In winter, you can ski at Baquéira-Beret-Bonaigua and Espot Ski both within a 20 minute drive from the hotel and curl up by the fire with a good book in the evening. In summer, the area lends itself perfectly to outdoor activities, such as walking, climbing, mountain biking and rafting no name just a few and there is an outdoor pool and landscaped gardens on-site.
- After a hot day, it was lovely to arrive and take a dip in the pool. The room and bathroom were a good size and the restaurant didn’t disappoint. All in all a good stopover. Good parking and a good breakfast.
- Great location inbetween all those mighty mountains. Very quiet place, ideal for those who love silence. Good dinner for decent price. Host provided maps and good information on hiking trips. Pool was perfect for cooling down after walking in the mountains on a sunny day
- Fabulous location, great views. Very friendly owners and fab little spa! Great breakfast and good packed lunch.
The location is awesome! Rooms are also comfortable
Wifi very good
- View from the room and balcony is great. Good size room and bathroom.
One of our top picks in Espot.This hotel is in the center of Espot, 1.9 mi from the Aigüestortes and Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.Rooms at Hotel Saurat feature mountain or garden views and include a private balcony. All are heated. Also included are a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Saurat’s L’Avet de Sant Maurici restaurant serves homemade cuisine using local products. Guests can enjoy relaxing in the hotel’s garden and out on the terrace. There is also a lounge, library, café-bar, and children’s playroom.The Gran Pallars Espot Ski Resort is 1.2 mi from Saurat Hotel.
- The staff was very nice and cooperative and tried to answers our request as much as possible.
- Great team. Great location. Graet view and roims. Parking very close to the hotel. The stuff very kind.
- Second time is the same hotel; comfortable room for family at a good location.
The staff is very nice and friendly.
Breakfast is good with a variety of options even for vegetarians (not so much for vegans, though). The location is very good, very close to the natural park.
Wifi is very strong.
Bathroom is huge, toiletries provided and there’s good pressure for the hot water, which is what you need after a day on the mountains.
In the evening, next to reception they light the fireplace and it’s a wonderful atmosphere to relax.
- The evening restaurant facility was excellent value
Hotel Vall d´Aneu
Set in the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel Vall d´Aneu is located in Esterri d’Aneu, 20 minutes’ drive from Espot Ski Slopes. It offers a restaurant, sun terrace and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi.Decorated simply, all rooms have a private balcony with mountain views, a flat-screen TV and a modern bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.Hotel Vall d´Aneu features a guest lounge area, as well as a snack bar. The restaurant has a large dining room with rustic finishes.Aigüestortes National Park is located right beside Hotel Vall d´Aneu and is great for hiking excursions. Ski passes can be purchased at the hotel and ski storage is available.Free private parking is available at the property.
- Close to the village, some good restaurants nearby as well as a ski and bike centre. Hotel was clean, warm and comfortable. Large outdoor parking next to the hotel was handy.
- excellent refurbishment of the rooms on the third floor at least. we could take our dog with us, we felt really welcome and felt pleasantly surprised.
- Teniamos unas reuniones de trabajo y al bajar decidimos quedarnos un par de dias por la zona, reservamos este hotel por el precio. Estuvimos en la Suite, es preciosa, esta muy bien decorada, los detalles cuidados, nos llevamos una muy buena sorpresa. La cama es grande y comodisima. El servicio es muy amable, simpaticos. Cenamos en el restaurante del hostal, una escudella, estaba buenisima. En el precio entraba el desayuno, muy completo. Esta muy bien ubicado, al lado de pistas de esqui y del parque de Aigüestortes, caminando desde el hotel tambien hay rutas marcadas para hacer trekkings. Estuvimos de lujo, si volvemos por la zona sin duda volveremos al hotel Vall d’Àneu.
La ubicación del hotel es muy buena si quieres ir a visitar el Parc Nacional d’Aigüestortes y alojarte en un lugar tranquilo y que acepten mascotas.
Los desayunos son buenos y con mucha variedad.
El aparcamiento, aunque sea al aire libre, se agradece disponer del mismo.
- La cama comodisima, limpieza genial y el trato excelente
Hotel Estanys Blaus
This traditional-style, mountain hotel is located in the small town of Tavascan in the Spanish Pyrenees. Estanys Blaus is surrounded by large gardens and is set next to a river.Go for a swim in the on-site swimming pool, or relax in the hot tub or sauna. There are also health treatments available upon request. During the summer, you can also sit out on the sun terrace and soak up the sunshine.The hotel’s restaurant, Llacs del Cardós, is housed in the same building. It serves traditional-style cuisine, and breakfast is served from 07:00.Estanys Blaus features rooms that offer great views of the mountains, and are equipped with private bathrooms, a TV and Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel is located 40 minutes’ drive from the Sant Maurici i Aiguestortes National Park.
- We love the breakfast! It is on of the best in Spain and very nice and local. The service is tremendous, familiar and perfect!
- We wanted to visit the Pyrenees. Hotel Estanys Blaus made our trip more enjoyable then we could have imagined.
- Wonderful place. The owner is very heplful and recommended activities for us. This place has everything you need and it’s close to the main attractions in the area.
- Lovely big comfortable room with balcony. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Jacuzzi style swimmming pool. Owner organised 4wd taxi trip for us.
- The settings is breathtaking. The owners are very nice people and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. The restaurant across the street was top notch and the buffet breakfast at the hotel was delicious. We had kids with us and found it very relaxing and kid-friendly. They loved the pool!
Els Encantats Hotel
One of our top picks in Espot.Located in the town of Espot, just 1.9 mi from the Aigüestores y Estani Sant Maurici Natural Park, this hotel offers free WiFi and mountain views. All of the rooms have satellite TV.The Els Encantats Hotel’s rooms have heating and mini-bar. They also have private bathrooms with shower, bath, flower arrangements and Indian mirrors. Many of the rooms have views of the countryside.This accommodations offers buffet breakfast.Els Encantats has a spa with a hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths, hydromassage shower, and sensations shower. It also offers ski storage and has a lounge. TVielha is about 33 mi away.
- All was great! I highly recommend this place. Nice owner and beautiful area…
- The room size was big. The location was easy to find.
- Friendly welcome,easy parking over the weekend (even though we only stayed one night in the hotel), located in the middle of the village with easy access to the National Park – which is one of the finest areas in all of the Pyrenees. Perfect launch-pad for our walking weekend.
- The place was really cosy and the hoat really nice. The room was big with a great balcony.
- We had an enjoyable stay and found the breakfast to be filling. The coffee and service were particularly good.
Hotel Montarto is located next to the ski slopes of Baqueira-Beret. It offers an extensive spa, a gym and discounts on ski equipment hire. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi.All outward-facing rooms at the Montarto feature modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel offers weekly guided tours of the ski resort for stays of 4 nights or more. You can also participate in the free weekly race in Baqueira’s professional ski stadium.Available for an extra cost, the hotel’s spa has a hot tub and sauna, as well as a range of massage treatments. The indoor pool and gym are available to use for free.The hotel’s on-site La Perdiu Blanca Restaurant offers a range of international food. Open in summer, the La Borda Lobato Restaurant serves avant-garde mountain-style food. There is also a bar with live piano music. Special diet menus are available on request.
- Excellent staff, amazing facilities and great location
- The food and three bars were great. The pool was a little cold, but clean. The staff were very friendly.
- Excellent breakfast with many choices and eggs cooked to order. Good Spa and pool.
- Position, facilities, staff friendly, lovely break all round.
- Convenient for the lift/gondola to get up the slopes.
Roca Blanca is located in the beautiful mountain town of Espot, in the Catalan Pyrenees. It is a traditional property with a gym, sauna and a free Wi-Fi area.All of the rooms at the Roca Blanca come with heating, a bathroom and a TV. Many offer views over the mountains or Espot.Guests can relax in the Roca Blanca’s lounge, with a fireplace. There are also spacious gardens.Roca Blanca is located between the provinces of Pallars Sobirà, La Vall dÀran, l’Alta Ribagorça and Pallars Jussà. A range of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the Aigüestortes National Park.
- We have stayed in hundreds of hotels throughout the years – ranging from 3 to 6 star (no kidding) and I’d place Roca Blanca in the top two or three hotels we’ve experienced. Our main criteria was fulfilled easily; cleanliness- perfect; the bed / bedding- comfortable and provided a great nights sleep; noise – the place was quiet; breakfast – ample variety, high quality (fabulous croissants), table settings spotless; Coffee- there is a great quality expresso machine and the quality of the coffee rivals some of the better cafes in Australia (sorry I’m a bit parochial); the staff – this is perhaps the jewel in the crown- Josep and Ann are two of the most kindest and generous people you could ever meet and love helping people learn about Espot and the national park activities. The cleaning and service ladies are very hard working and obviously love being there. I don’t think I have come across such a warm and hospitable environment
- Great place. Beautiful and quiet. Warm and welcoming. Home style. Great breakfast. the owner is welcoming and caring. Gave us great recommendations. Thank you. We had a wonderful time there.
- It is one of the cosy place where you feel like home. Location is great. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was one of the best place I’ve ever stayed.
- Family and staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were delicious. We had a comfortable and happy time.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. He made dinner recommendations and reservations for us that were perfect and he directed us to a place to get picnic lunch.
Top Hotels In Alós De Isil Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alós de Isil Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alós de Isil Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alós de Isil Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!