10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aloños Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Aloños Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aloños Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aloños Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aloños Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aloños Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aloños Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aloños Cantabria:
Hotel La Alfonsina
Hotel La Alfonsina is set in Santibáñez de Villacarriedo, 15 mi from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Hotel La Alfonsina features free WiFi throughout the property.Hotel La Alfonsina offers buffet breakfast prepared with characteristic local products. There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and shops at the property. Guided tours are also offered.Santillana del Mar is 17 mi from Hotel La Alfonsina, while Suances is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 mi from Hotel La Alfonsina.
- Hotel is located at country side there’s beautiful landscapes from your window. Rooms are clean and cozy. Owner and the staff is super friendly. Breakfast is good and we arrived late night the owner took us to his restaurant for late dinner. Area is really different and beautiful from southern Spain. Nothing to complain 😊
Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
Beautiful rooms – lovely use of wood and stone.
- Great location, super -friendly staff, and one of the best buffet breakfasts we’ve ever had (we were the only guests that night, and they still put the whole buffet for us). The rooms are stylish and newly renovated. The whole experience was superb.
- The hotel is very nice. It is small and everything is kept simple, but in a nice a cool way. We definitely can recommend the breakfast with a lot of different hams and the sheep milk yoghurt. Enjoy that cool place with just 10min away from the Cabarceno zoo.
The property was located in a beautiful country setting and was easily located. The room was superb with fabulous decor, an amazing shower unit and very comfortable beds. The soundproofing in the room against the noise from the road which ran directly below our room window was excellent.
The breakfast at the hotel was simply the best with wonderful fresh food and lovely service. We could not have asked for more. We were presented with a beautiful cake as we left which was simply amazing.
Abba Palacio de Soñanes Hotel
Built in the Baroque style of the 18th century, this former palace is surrounded by the wonderful countryside of the Carriedo Valley, in the green region of Cantabria.The Palacio de Soñanes was originally built in 1719 by a local noble family. To this day it retains many original stone features which add to the charm of this luxury hotel. You can also climb the enchanting Renaissance staircase at the building’s heart.Dine at the hotel’s splendid restaurant, Iniro, where you can choose from delicious local dishes and more modern cuisine. Accompany your meal with one of the 175 varieties of wine available in the palace’s own cellar.The decor in each of the guest rooms matches the palace’s traditional elegance. Rich fabrics blend with exquisite carpets and luxury, antique-style furnishings – ideal for a romantic getaway.
- The village, the decor, and the staff, particularly the waiter in the evening
- The palace is awesome, peacefull, beautiful and very quiet.
This was a great location to base 4 days of road cycling from.
Staying here is a very unique experience. We were the only guests at this time of year (late May) and we felt like we had a whole palace to ourselves!
- Beautiful palace, comfortable beds and gorgeous l8cation
- Nice setting, spectacular building, all looked very promising but?
Posada laventa is located in Selaya and features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the inn, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.Santander is 24 miles from Posada Laventa. Santander Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Great room, very clean, wonderful hostess, great value
- Su ubicacion cerca del parque nacional de cabarceno.y el pueblo muy tranquilo.recomendado para pasar una noche.
- El gusto con que tenían decorado todo el establecimiento. Con muebles antiguos restaurados.
- Muy buena ubicación y muy buenas vistas y habitación muy cómoda
- Me gustó mucho la atención recibida por parte de la propietaria, Menchu, una mujer encantadora. Tanto antes de llegar, por vía WhatsApp, como en persona. La habitación estaba muy bien, acogedora, limpia y con unas vistas preciosas a la montaña. Su ubicación perfecta. Fácil aparcar cerca, varios restaurantes y cafeterías en los alrededores, un palacio y un juego de bolos tradicional, y la Casa Macho, el obrador donde comenzaron a elaborarse las famosas quesadas y sobaos, y que sigue en funcionamiento.
Hotel Balneario De Alceda
Hotel Balneario Parque De Alceda is located in Alceda, just 26 mi from Santander. It features outdoor thermal pools, a gym and rooms with under-floor heating.The Parque de Alceda Hotel rooms are spacious and have a TV and phone. There is a hairdryer in the bathrooms.The hotel’s thermal spa offers various treatments based on the therapeutic qualities of the naturally warm water from the Alceda Spring. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.The Parque de Alceda has a café-bar where guests can enjoy tapas and home-made cakes and pastries. The hotel’s à la carte restaurant specializes in local dishes.Hotel Balneario Parque De Alceda is 1,000 feet from the local bus station, where there are daily connections to Santander, Burgos and Madrid. There is also free parking outside the hotel.
- The grounds around at the hotel are pleasent but even outside a smell of sewerage is present.
- Las aguas del balneario son lo único que valoro en positivo
- La ubicación es magnífica. En medio de un paraje natural que dan ganas de quedarte ahí a vivir. Las dos piscinas estupendas y el trato del personal muy bueno. Las habitaciones están muy bien.
- Precios,Tranquildad. El parque. Aire fresco.Personal amable y atento ! Gracias !
- El entorno preciso la atencion a nivel de personal muy buena
Palacio de Trasvilla
Palacio De Trasvilla is in Escobedo De Villafufre, in the Cantabrian countryside, a 30-minute drive from Santander Airport. It features an outdoor pool, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The hotel is a converted 18th-century noble house, decorated in traditional, elegant style. You will find wooden beams and stone walls throughout.All heated rooms at the Trasvilla have a flat-screen TV, wooden floors and countryside views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.The Palacio has a café-bar, and there is a lounge where you can relax in front of the fireplace.The hotel is surrounded by nature. You may see foxes or badgers. There are vultures and falcons in the area too.
- A really unique place, fantastic history and wonderful ambiance. Highly recommend.
- The building is very attractive, the bedroom suite was luxurious. The three public rooms were fascinating. You could be in a museum. If you want somewhere that is very quiet and are happy to eat out every night this might suit you.
- Wonderful place and Alfredo is a great host. Would go back tomorrow.
- Alfredo the owner was particularly nice and helpful. The setting is beautiful and the tapas were extraordinary.
- Alfredo, the owner and rebuilt this property (old palace) himself, and transformed it into a sweet yet luxurious 6 bedroom hotel. A friendly and pleasant man, Alfredo took time to show my partner and I around the property and explained it’s interesting history and his personal story with the castle. I recommend to switch off your mobile and enjoy a stay at this unique and peaceful country hotel. Lovely stay, thanks Alfredo! 🇪🇸🇮🇪
Posada Ribera del Pas
Posada Ribera del Pas in Iruz features a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms at Posada Ribera del Pas include air conditioning and a desk.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Santander is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from Posada Ribera del Pas.
- How the family was so friendly tried and went out there way to speak with you.. The language barrier was not a problem… The cleanliness of every inch the place was so good.. The food was so outstanding.. It is a family run buisness that is so good
- Beautiful location. Staff are very nice. They make you feel at home.
- Secure parking. Nice family atmosphere. Very accommodating on eating times. I am a vegetarian,but they were happy to offer an alternative. Ideal for port of Santander, 40 mins.
Struttura recente e ben curata, stanze comode, ristorante casalingo di buona qualità.
Pur essendo vicino alla strada, questa non è trafficata per cui c’è silenzio.
Per chi ama correre è possibile farlo lungo un sentiero prevalentemente ciclabile poco distante dall’hotel.
Parcheggio all’interno della proprietà.
- Su ubicación, la limpieza, el trato agradable del personal y lo bonita que es la posada.
Hotel De Borleña
Featuring a garden, Hotel De Borleña is located in a peaceful green area of Borleña. The hotel is set in a rustic stone building. Free Wi-Fi access and parking are available.The classically designed rooms feature comfortable furnishings and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a bath and hairdryer.Hotel De Borleña has a bar and restaurant serving local cuisine. Laundry service is available. Torrelavega is 12 mi away. The historic town Santillana del Mar is a 30-minute drive from Hotel De Borleña.Bilbao Airport is 78 mi away.
The bed was super comfortable,
The breakfast and the staff were
Super Nice and the host was a very friendly man. (Javier)
- Well maintained, everything worked. Liked the decor, and the location for the riverside walk before we set off the next day. Its a quiet road, about 30 miles from Santander where we caught the ferry the next day. Its also close to a very enjoyable cycle route. We saw three red kites flying nearby, and visited a neolithic cave and its paintings ( 40,000 years old ) in a nearby village.
- Good location next to the N623 but quiet in the evening even with the bedroom window open. The owner (3rd generation in the family) looked after us royally. We were five motorcyclists arriving a bit late in the wet. The chef (owners mum) cooked all our meals especially for us. The wine was a good price and excellent quality. The hotel has a lovely veg garden as well
- Friendly owner & staff. The premises were spotless! Interesting accommodation. Would recommend & will return when we are in the area. The bar & restaurant opposite were very good also.
- Good for a stopover, staff friendly, restaurant in front offers good food although a bit pricey.
- The bed was super comfortable,
Posada Montero de la Concha Inn
Located in Esles, Posada Montero de la Concha provides free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can use the hot tub, or enjoy mountain views.At the inn, rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub, while some rooms also feature a balcony and others also feature garden views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Posada Montero de la Concha can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.A variety of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Santander is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome from Franc after arriving soaking wet on our motorbikes. Went out of his way to ensure our stay was comfortable, even escorted us to the local restaurant two minutes walk away. Breakfast very good and plentiful with home made cakes (particularly enjoyed the pineapple cake). Beautiful rural hotel in quiet location. Would definitely recommend and not hesitate to book again.
La ubicación es genial (si es lo que buscas)…tranquilidad, relax, naturaleza, silencio.
Además, la posada es inmejorable. Todos los detalles están muy cuidados, la cama super cómoda, y la bañera hidromasaje un MAS!
- La amabilidad y atención del propietario, la belleza de la decoración y el gusto por los detalles.
- Tanto el alojamiento como el entorno es ideal, un buen lugar para perderse un fin de semana cualquiera
- A destacar: las vistas desde la habitación, la tranquilidad que se respira en todo Esles y por encima de todo la atención de Fran y su hermano, los propietarios, que estaban atentos a todo.
Located in Esles, Hosteria Hijuelas features a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property has a restaurant.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The inn has a playground.Santander is 19 miles from Hosteria Hijuelas, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- La comida del restaurante realmente esquisita. La habitacion amplia muy comoda y limpia.
- El entorno precioso. Muy cerca de Cabarcéno, Santander y más… La dueña muy atenta, amable. El desayuno perfecto . Habitaciones limpias. Lo recomiendo.
La atención del personal.
Las vistas de la habitación
La comida, el solomillo, la ensalada templada, los postres….
El lugar está en plena naturaleza, bien ubicado para ver todos los pueblos de Cantabria.
El desayuno muy bueno, se desviven porque no te falte de nada y si quieres algo te lo hacen. Tienen un buen restaurante calidad precio.
- Tiene mucho encanto, Marian y Jose te dan un trato excelente, el desayuno espectacular y las cenas exquisitas, muy buena atencion, pendiente de nosotros y de que necesitamos. Las recomendaciones para ver cosas ……todo. Totalmente recomendable
B&B El Jardín de Aes
B&B El Jardín de Aes is a renovated 18th-century colonial house, located 1,650 feet from Cantabria’s Puente Viesgo. Set in gardens, it features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.The rustic rooms are heated and feature a TV and wooden floors. Some have wooden beams and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Breakfast is available at B&B El Jardín de Aes. There is an outdoor terrace and guests can also relax in the library.Puente Viesgo is known for its cave paintings and thermal spa, as well as many hiking trails. Santillana del Mar and Suances Beach are within a 30-minute drive. Santander Airport is 22 mi away.
- Loved the rooms views. Shower was very good. Lovely people who came and found us when we couldn’t find the place.
- The lady was very sweet but neither she or her husband could speak English . The house is beautiful and the views from the balcony are wonderful . There’s a restaurant along the road which is good . Good for a stop over from Santander.
- Relaxing environment. Scenic views. Great pictures. Awsome service.
- The B&B was located in an attractive rural and mountainous area on a main road and represented very good value for money. There was parking space and the large house had very interesting decor and architecture. The breakfast was good.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much for her.
Top Hotels In Aloños Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aloños Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aloños Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aloños Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!