10 Best Hotels To Stay In Alón Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Alón Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alón Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alón Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alón Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alón Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alón Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Alón Galicia:
Located between Rías Altas and Rías Baixas, just 20 mi from Santiago de Compostela, the hotel is strategically placed for those who wish to use it as a base while visiting areas further a field.Our hotel, located in Santa Comba (A Coruña), offers great comfort, with 59 rooms with attached bathroom with hydro-massage baths.
- La habitación era enorme y el sitio para aparcar fácil
- No probé la comida del restaurante, y aunque la cama me pareció cómoda la habitación no corresponde al precio.
- La relación calidad-precio es buena y la atención recibida también
- La ville de Santa Comba est sans charme, et l’hôtel Xallas aussi. Alors, pourquoi y aller? Parceque Santa Comba se trouve située à égale distance du Cap Finisterre, de la “côte des morts”, de la Corogne et de St J. de Compostelle… Et l’hôtel ? parce qu’il est propre, confortable et qu’on y est bien accueilli.
- Bien de precio,pero deja que desear, esta anticuado,
Set in the heart of Galicia, this traditional-style hotel is located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It features a charming restaurant serving the region’s best meat and seafood.Hotel Millan is surrounded by the peaceful green countryside of this stunning northern region. It lies near the River Noia, just 12 mi outside the regional capital and historic city of Santiago de Compostela. The dramatic coastline of the Costa da Morte is also just a short distance away.Accommodations comes in the form of rooms and apartments, offering something for couples and families alike. Amenities such as TVs and air conditioning make for a comfortable stay in these tranquil surroundings.
- Location and the staff in the Dining area were nice.
Clean hotel, with spacious areas. Very good breakfast.
Well designed bathroom, with a nice shower area.
Good sleeping matress.
- Big bathroom and nice, professional restaurant staff. Good location.
- Central hotel with nice terrace for drinks/food. Great breakfast.
- Excellent value for money. Great for pilgrims on the Camino Fisterra.
Casa Perfeuto Maria
Casa Perfeuto Maria is renovated 18th-century Galician farmhouse, 6.2 mi away from the Ria de Muros-Noya inlet. It offers free Wi-Fi, a hot tub and a lounge with a fireplace.All bright accommodations at Casa Perfeuto Maria retains original features such as stone walls and wooden beams. It has all been restored with parquet floors and modern facilities.The stylish individual rooms have a private balcony, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The Perfeuto Maria cottages also have a hot tub and a modern kitchen.The Casa Maria Perfeuto offers home-made Galician food using fresh ingredients. Bikes are available to rent for free, and staff can provide information about what to see and do in Coruña province.The surrounding area is very popular for hiking, horse riding and water sports. The iconic town of Santiago de Compostela is about 31 mi away from Casa Perfeuto Maria.
- It was perfect. This house is beautiful. The host especially Vanessa is an “Angel”. 🙂 I highly recommend it, if you want to enjoy the nature and the silence.
The staff were wonderful – home cooking for dinner and delicious usual breakfast.
For pilgrims they will pick you up from Santa Marina and return you the following day to continue your Camino.
Lots of places to relax around the property.
We were on a Camino and where picked up from. Pre arranged meeting point the staff vanassa. Was brilliant. Super host
The food was amazing
Wonderful breakfast. Perfectly cooked
We. We’re brought back to our starting point the next morning
Would highly recommend. This lovely place
- El sitio es muy bonito, y está situado en un buen lugar para desconectar, pero poco más.
- ubicada en un lugar de mucha tranquilidad para descansar. Desayuno muy rico
Hotel Camiño de Santiago
Hotel Camiño de Santiago is located in Bembibre. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet. All rooms have a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 14 miles from Hotel Camiño de Santiago, while A Coruña is 39 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia
This traditional Galician stone building is located in Santabaia, just 12 minutes’ drive from the Noya Estuary. Set on a country estate, it offers a comfortable, rustic lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at the Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia feature country-style décor. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves a selection of local dishes for dinner.The house is the birthplace of the painter and writer Pedro García Lema. It is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and a shuttle service for pilgrims is available.The Santa Eulalia is 35 minutes’ drive from Finisterre.
- Antonio came to pick us up off the Camino and took us back the next day. We had the most wonderful stay at thus hotel. Its beautiful and so are the owners. Special thanks to Antonio and Maria
The hosts were wonderful, welcoming and so patient with our very basic spanish.
Lovely rooms, and a great breakfast
- Host is lovely! Quiet setting with good portions for dinner. Shower has great pressure and bed is comfortable.
- Warm welcome to this lovely home. Pick up from Camino was very efficient. Lovely traditional rooms. We had an excellent home- cooked evening meal.
- Superb facilities with very friendly hosts. Pepe collected and dropped us back to the Camino and his wife cooked a delicious evening meal.
Hotel Casa Jurjo
This boutique hotel is located in the Galician village of A Picota and close to the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It features rooms with a TV, free WiFi and private bathroom.Explore Galicia’s wonderful beaches and make a visit to fine examples in the area such as Carnota, Finisterre and Rias Baixas. Alternatively, discover the beautiful landscapes of A Fervenza and the Beba River.In the Jurjo’s elegant restaurant try tasty fish and meat dishes from the area. Accompany local produce with delicious Spanish wines.The hotel offers a free pick-up service for guests taking part in the Finisterre to Muxia section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Pick-up points are available between Lago (Mazaricos) and Olveiroa (Dumbria).
- Hotel is clean. The staff pleasant. Efficient pick up and drop off service.
- The staff was terrific, the room was very nice and the breakfast was very good.
- Everything about this hotel was excellent, very plesent staff
- Staff very friendly and accommodating. We were given a great welcome by George on arrival ! Also we were given a lift back to the main Camino route the following morning.
- What care for peregrinas at this hotel. The breakfasts and lunches were delicious. The staff gladly picks up peregrinas from nearby points (3-4 km) along the camino.
Casa Grande Do Bachao
Located in the middle of a 3-acre estate surrounded by trees, tranquility and contact with nature are guaranteed.Casa Grande do Bachao is a group of buildings that is a characteristic example 18th century Galician architecture with 2 houses, corn granaries, stone cross, and spacious stone terraces. The hotel offers the visitor all the facilities that are demanded in a hotel of high category, without losing its rural family atmosphere.Casa Grande do Bachao is located on the road that leads to the “Costa da Morte“ (the treacherous coast line of northern Galicia) from Santiago de Compostela. The Capital of Galicia is 15 minutes drive away from the house, making it an ideal starting point for excursions to any destination in the region.There is a restaurant inside the property and reservation is needed.
- This is a beautiful place. They were so nice and upgraded us to the master suite as our budget room was all booked when we arrived. Food, history of the site and the Sauna and pool a great plus!
- Exceptional in every way! The most beautiful house, high on the mountain side. Wonderfully peaceful with luxurious rooms and superb food – the evening meals were incredible!! The views from our balcony were completely breathtaking. Stay here if you can – its a little piece of paradise.
- This was the most fantastic place we stayed the whole trip. It’s a tranquil setting with great views. Staff were amazing so friendly and helpful, the food was absolutely amazing, an wonderful chef, who’s also the owners. Will definitely be returning when we can.
- Family owned and run. Built it up from scratch, a credit to them.
- This is a lovely rural retreat, with incredible views.
Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre
Located in Noya, 24 mi from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing and canoeing. The hotel also offers bike hire.Pontevedra is 43 mi from Hotel Pesqueria del Tambre. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 32 mi from the property.
- You go here to relax and escape the daily grind. You can walk and rock climb, swim and fish. A place to completely switch off
- This is a great placed property on the river. It has a spread out accommodation all around the quiet forest. It was a great experience to stay with them. Good dinner at the property with a great music playlist.
- The location is stunning quiet and remote we loved it. The owner and all staff couldn’t have been nicer and not forced hospitality just all very natural so you immediately feel at home.
- Amazing, idyllic, location, innovative use of HEP station property. Really pleasant staff.
- Beautiful place! Perfect to rest and cut yourself from the stress of everyday
Hotel Gastronómico Casa Rosalia
This 250-year-old farmhouse has been exquisitely renovated into a hotel blending historic charm with fantastic, contemporary design features.The Casa Rosalia is housed in a traditional wood and stone building 6.2 mi outside of Santiago de Compostela. It is surrounded by ancient houses and the picturesque, green countryside of Galicia.Wonder through the hotel’s well-preserved courtyard and enjoy its timeless charm. When the weather allows, you can also take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool or simply sunbathe in the garden.Dine on site at the Casa Rosalia’s welcoming restaurant, which serves a selection of seasonal, local cuisine. Then relax beside the fireplace in the enchanting surroundings.
- Very nice hotel, in an authentic building. A beautiful courtyard inside. Dinner at restaurant is a must! Ladies at reception and restaurant are very friendly.
- Plenty of decent affordable food and drink. Decent swimming pool and garden.
- The breakfast was very good polite staff helpful i recommend warmly the location.Confortable everithink was ok
- The rooms were wonderful, decor modern and tasteful. Having a great restaurant on site, a definite plus.
Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
They stood outside in the rain with umbrellas when we were loading our car ; exceptional!!!
The restaurant is actually pretty good.
Hotel Camiño do Mar
Hotel Camiño do Mar is offering accommodations in Rois. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. The property provides meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.Each room includes a private bathroom, while some rooms also feature a terrace and others also have a mountain view.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Camiño do Mar.
- The man who owned the place was friendly and chatty but I only saw him when I checked in. His English was excellent and he’s a whizz at history of Galecia. V
- Trato insuperable, súper amables, nos encontrábamos como si estuviéramos en nuestra casa. Lo recomendaría al 100%.
- Calme. Beaucoup de gentillesse. Hotel confortable. Pas cher et en plus le petit déjeuner m’a été offert.
Accoglienza straordinaria! Tutto perfetto, bagno in camera, pulizia, parcheggio auto disponibile e la cortesia del signor Marcos e dello staff dell’hotel! Appena arrivato mi hanno offerto una tapas accompagnata da una birra, inoltre ha mostrato disponibilità nel risolvere alcune mie questioni legate alla partenza e al parcheggio lunga sosta dell’auto!
Belle persone e piacevole soggiorno, meglio di così non si può! A presto!!
- Atendimento muitíssimo bom, o cozinheiro muito porreiraço e ainda ofereceu as tapas de carne com cogumelos muito boas. Tudo 10 estrelas.
Top Hotels In Alón Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alón Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alón Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alón Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!