10 Best Hotels To Stay In Almoines Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Almoines Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almoines Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almoines Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almoines Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almoines Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almoines Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Almoines Valencia Community:
One of our top picks in Gandía.Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
- The staff were very helpful and accommodating in anything we asked they helped . First class x
- Location very central. Rooms good & well presented . Great value.
continental breakfast with fruits, a lot of sweet cake/bread. scambled eggs, sausages, bacon. for a week or weekend perfect.
Two fast elevators to each floor.
good host. friendly bartenders, et.
room/bathroom/services/hotel as advertised and the photos.
- Nice comfortable hotel in the centre of a surprisingly busy town. Loads of eateries nearby.
- Breakfast was good with long hours. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Los Naranjos is in central Gandía, near Joan Fuster Park. It offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Los Naranjos has a cafe-bar, offering a varied continental breakfast. There is a 24-hour front desk, and private parking is available for an additional fee.Rooms all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom.The Naranjos Hotel is close to a large sports center. Gandía Train and Bus station are also nearby. Gandía Beach is only 2 miles away.
- Nice staff. Good localization. Close to big shopping centers.
- The breakfast was really good, typically Spanish with freshly squeezed juice – Of Course in the Safor!
- exactly what you expect out of 2 or 3 star hotel. Beata at check in was very helpful in helping us to park our rental – at no cost on the street. Parking was on site and reasonable. Hotel is a plain jane but that was fine for our need for one night. Bed was comfortable – pillow was the same one we would find everywhere in spain at similar hotels – non forgiving foam. Bring your own if you can!
- The room and facilities were basic but comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Good Continental breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice, toast and coffee.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Playa Miramar Hotel is 650 feet from Miramar Beach, 4 miles from Gandia. It has an outdoor swimming pool, and all air conditioned rooms have a private balcony.Rooms at the Playa Miramar have a TV and telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Miramar has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar.The hotel organizes daily children’s entertainment from July 15 to September 6.Playa Miramar has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP-7 Highway, and it is a 1-hour drive from Valencia or Alicante.
- Room had a nice balcony, though not much of a view
- Excellent value for money! I had a twin room on the 7th floor. There was a balcony with glimpses of the sea and the mountains. The room was very clean. Hand soap and shower gel were provided and this was an unexpected bonus. There was a fridge in the room and a TV, I didnt use either so I dont know if they worked or not. Wi-Fi was intermittent in the room. Breakfast was wonderful! Massive choice including hot food, fruit, pastries, ham, cheese, breads etc and the best coffee I have ever tasted!! The staff were pleasant and helpful. Very little English spoken, but this was not an issue at all. Location was good. Would certainly stay here again for a couple of nights.
- Excellent value, good location. Top floor suite with a sea view was great. 3 minute walk to the beach. Friendly staff. Close access to a lot of the popular surrounding areas.
- Miramar is shut. Empty. There is nowhere to go except the hotel and it is a good hotel but there is really nothing else to do. Shame really. It would appear to be holiday home central so there are thousands of apartments that are shut.
- Everything you needed was there, Staff were great.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Porto is set in the center of Grau de Gandia and 1,650 feet from the nearest beach. It features free WiFi, an outdoor swimming pool for children, a sauna, a hot tub and a gym.Hotel Porto’s simply decorated rooms have air conditioning, a TV and a safe. There is a bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Porto’s buffet restaurant. There is also a café-bar and a TV lounge.The center of Gandia is just over 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Venecia beach is 5 minutes’ drive away. Valencia and Alicante can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
The room was a bit dated in decor but had just what I needed for a single night stay. The bed was comfortable could have done with an extra pillow but not a problem as I only stayed one night. 24hour reception is very useful and staff were very friendy and efficient.
Good selection for breakfast and staff very friendly and quick to clear table etc.
On the whole for the money I got what I would expect.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Clean room with en-suite bathroom. Good location.
- clean room ,good facilities.good looking staff and that was just the men.
- TODO PERFECTO BUEN SERVICIO BUENA ATENCION DEL PERSONAL BUENA UBICACION CERCA DE LA PLAYA SE PUEDE APARCAR BIEN
- Hola acabamos de estar en Gandia en Hotel Porto y a nosotros nos pareció bien calidad precio, no tuvimos ningún problema, hemos dormido cómodamente, el aire no lo tuvimos que utilizar para dormir, el desayuno bien. no tengo nada que objetar. para nosotros la estancia ha sido satisfactoria y el personal correcto y amable.
- The room was a bit dated in decor but had just what I needed for a single night stay. The bed was comfortable could have done with an extra pillow but not a problem as I only stayed one night. 24hour reception is very useful and staff were very friendy and efficient.
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located just 500 feet from Gandía Beach, Hotel Principal offers an outdoor swimming pool and spa facilities including a fitness center, hot tub and sauna. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The spacious and functional rooms are equipped with a terrace or balcony, air conditioning, a private bathroom and satellite TV.The restaurant at Principal Hotel serves Mediterranean cuisine and guests can also enjoy light refreshments in the bar.Principal is next to the Clot de la Mota Park. It is in an ideal location for excursions to nearby towns and is just 45 minutes from Terra Mitica Theme Park in Benidorm.
The room was really lovely. I came with two teenage children and instead of a standard spare bed in the room, we got an extra little room on the side with two single beds. That was a lovely touch. There was also a good size balcony – although with a bedroom for four it could have had facilities for four outside. The rooms were cleaned every day to a very good standard. The toiletries were great and I was 10/10 happy with the room.
The room was completely spotless and indeed the hotel was extremely clean (aside from one part which I shall explain). You could see that the floors, windows, tables and – well everywhere inside, was cleaned thoroughly. This also meant there were literally no flies and very few insects and made everything relaxing. The staff on reception were very helpful, friendly and genuinely nice. The same for the restaurant staff. The location was very good and I have stayed nearby on a few occasions and like the proximity to the each.
- Amplia habitacion, limpieza, vistas al mar. Los colchones son muy comodos, tranquilidad de hotel. El personal muy amable
- La comida poca variedad pero todo muy bueno y los arroces espectaculares la limpieza del hotel muy buena y y la gente que trabaja en el Hotel estupenda muy simpática y muy agradable la animadora que había en el Hotel gema muy simpática y muy agradable
- Todo lo demás, la comida genial, la habitación muy limpia, la cama super cómoda, los horarios de restaurante perfectos, el personal muy simpático y amable, en general un 9 por el fallo del spa.
- Limpio, el personal amable y la comida estaba bien.
- The room was really lovely. I came with two teenage children and instead of a standard spare bed in the room, we got an extra little room on the side with two single beds. That was a lovely touch. There was also a good size balcony – although with a bedroom for four it could have had facilities for four outside. The rooms were cleaned every day to a very good standard. The toiletries were great and I was 10/10 happy with the room.
Hotel San Luis
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. San Luis offers views of Gandia’s marina from its setting 150 feet from the beach. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with terraces and views of the sea, swimming pool or marina.The San Luis has bright décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each room has air conditioning and satellite TV.The hotel serves a selection of Mediterranean and international cuisine in its restaurant, which offers sea views. There is also a bar and lounge with a TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel is located on one of the most important commercial areas of the town. The center of Platja de Gandia is just 5 minutes’ walk from the San Luis. Valencia and its airport can be reached in an hour, by train or car.
I travelled with a friend for 4 nights, having never been to Gandia. The room was small but very comfortable. It had a lovely hot, powerful shower, small fridge, balcony overlooking the Marina and two comfortable beds.
It was cleaned every day with towel change also. The staff were so friendly and accommodating.
We had to check out by 12 noon but were able to use a room to keep our cases until the evening. We were also able to use the poolside showers and changing facilities before our flight home.
Although we went ‘room only’ booking, we were able to buy food in the restaurant if we wanted.
Lots of cafes and restaurants were closed as we travelled in October, but there were still plenty of places to choose from to eat evening meals and snacks during the day.
I loved it here – the location (right across the road from the long sandy beach), friendliness and general lovely feel about the hotel. Would definitely recommend and will be returning.
- Great location, very comfortable, good parking 9 euros. Generally a very nice one night travelling stay for us with very pleasant and helpful staff. Right on the seafront with a beautiful beach. Defo a 3 star hotel but didn’t lack any of niceties as some other hotels we’ve stayed in enroute. Would visit again.
- awesome personnel, awesome services and great location. We felt in love with the city, the beach, the surrounding areas and all what it offers.
- It was a family run business by people who cared about its customers.
- The hotel staff were so helpful, very comfortable and clean, great outlook.
- I travelled with a friend for 4 nights, having never been to Gandia. The room was small but very comfortable. It had a lovely hot, powerful shower, small fridge, balcony overlooking the Marina and two comfortable beds.
Hotel Cibeles Playa
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This modern hotel is a 5-minute walk from Gandía Beach, on the Costa del Azahar. It has a 24-hour front desk, outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The bright rooms at Hotel Cibeles Playa feature tile floors and modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food, and there is also a bar with terrace where guests can relax.Hotel Cibeles Playa is next to the marina, and less than half a mile from Real Club Nautico de Gandía Sailing Club. L’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive from the Cibeles Playa. You can drive to Valencia in under an hour.
- Small hotel but right in the centre where all the action is. Lovely reception greeted us on arrival, food was lovely, rooms clean. We will be back
- The beds were comfy but not too keen on the pillows! The rooms are very clean and modern. The staff at reception were excellent.
- Great breakfast… fabulous pool…close to beach shops and restaurants
- We had half board, dinner and breakfast, and there was nothing to fault except the coffee! Staff fabulous, made every effort with our limited Spanish. Food fresh, varied and very good quality and always plenty of choice on the buffet. Don’t miss the live singer and dancing Saturday night 10-12pm.
- Nice location and nice view from rooms at upper floor (were at 9th floor).
Hotel RH Riviera – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on Gandía beachfront, Hotel RH Riviera features an outdoor pool with hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout this Adults-Only hotel. There is an on-site restaurant and a café-bar with a terrace.Featuring a private balcony, rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.RH Riviera has a buffet restaurant with a variety of dishes. There are many dining options and bars in the area.Gandía Town is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Valencia can be reached in an hour’s drive, while Alicante is 1.5 hours away.
- Great location, fronting outstanding beach……..plenty of restaurants/bars within walking distance………safe and far more classy than some resorts further down the coast!…………………..
- Welcome to the Hotel. Friendliness of staff. Excellent value for money. Very satisfying stay. Easy and inexpensive parking at the Hotel.
We stayed at the Riviera just for one night to visit our friends. It was our first time and we absolutely recommended the hotel to our friends. The room was fantastic and really clean. The temperature great as it was a really warm day.
There was a complementary bottle of water in the room, that’s a 10! The staff was friendly and helpful.
Food good, great choices and quality.
Lovely friendly staff.
Reception and restaurant staff very helpful pleasant and cheerful ?.
- Good comfortable big beds……….buffet style breakfast/lunch/dinner with a good range of hot and cold food…while not exceptional certainly good enough for most of us.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Hotel Biarritz is set only 350 feet from the beach in the Costa Blanca resort of Gandía, beside the prestigious yacht club.All air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and a work desk. Some rooms also come with sea views.The Biarritz Hotel has its own outdoor swimming pool and bar, and the restaurant serves local favorites such as paella.The surrounding area offers many cultural experiences, with Valencia’s lively city center only 30 minutes’ drive away, as well as some of the best golf in the region. The Terra Mítica theme park is also within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
We were really surprised by the choices of dishes at lunch and dinner, and breakfasts provided a good choice.
The drink prices in the bar and restaurant were very reasonable, and we will return for those two reasons.
A very good choice for people on a budget, but with good, friendly service, comfortable accommodation and close proximity to the beach, bars and promenade.
- Le relación calidad precio excelente. Con media pensión. Descansamos de fábulas en las camas de la habitación, muy cómodas, el desayuno y cena muy variados. La Terraza de la habitación un lujo. Y el compartir la habitación con los peques muy cómodo. La playa muy muy cerca.
Degelijk hotel. Goede verhouding prijs/kwaliteit
Personeel altijd vriendelijk!
- Расположение-вот козырь этого отеля. Симпатичная терраса в номере. И еще удалось пристроить на парковку отеля арендованный авто за 8 евро в сутки
- Las vistas eran preciosas desde la habitación (10 piso) personal muy amable y atento y bien ubicado.volveremos seguro
- We were really surprised by the choices of dishes at lunch and dinner, and breakfasts provided a good choice.
Hugo Beach Hotel
One of our best sellers in Gandía! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hugo Beach Hotel is located in Gandía. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a tour desk. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a city view.At the hotel, every room has a closet. Rooms include air conditioning, and certain accommodations at Hugo Beach Hotel have a balcony.Calpe is 36 miles from the accommodation. Valencia Airport is 49 miles from the property.
Such great value for money. Rooms are clean, spacious, with TV and private bathroom.
Check out at 12 a big plus.
Very short walk to beach.
Could ask for more for.
- Good location, quiet and peaceful, clean and great value for money
- Price/ quality…excellent. Big room. Big barhroom. Clean. Comfy bed. Lovely staff…great location.
- staff where fantastic and very close to the harbour with plenty of great places to eat
- Check-in was very nice, helpful and informative staff, big room, balcony and very close to the beach, generally good for the price
- Such great value for money. Rooms are clean, spacious, with TV and private bathroom.
Top Hotels In Almoines Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almoines Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almoines Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almoines Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!