10 Best Hotels To Stay In Almerimar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almerimar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almerimar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almerimar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almerimar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almerimar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almerimar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Almerimar Andalucía:
Hotel AR Golf Almerimar
Hotel AR Golf Almerimar’s spa is available for a surcharge. It includes a hot tub, steam room, dynamic pool with waterbeds, and sauna, as well as a relaxation area. Massage and beauty treatments are available for an extra charge. There is also a fitness center.All air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi and are equipped with a flat-screen TV, laptop safe and mini bar. The bathroom includes free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish and international food at the buffet restaurant. The hotel also a sushi bar, Ikari, serves innovative salad, sushi and hot dishes. There is also an à la carte restaurant and a lobby bar. There is live music and entertainment most days, and special entertainment activities during Summer.Almerimar Beach is 1,300 feet away and Almería can be reached in about 40 minutes by car. The hotel has underground parking for an extra cost, and outdoor parking available for free.
- Loads of choices and the restaurant opened early 7am and stayed open late 10pm, which helped me greatly.
- Quiet and friendly staff. Everything was to a high standard.
Hotel is really lovely, spotlessly clean and bedrooms are huge. Pool area is well
Kept too and loads of chairs and umbrellas
- Beautiful, well maintained, relaxing atmosphere, fantastic food. Very helpful staff, I never saw housekeeping once but my room was maintained daily.
- Food was excellent, exceedingly clean . Modern, comfy.
Comprised of 278 tastefully decorated, fully-equipped rooms, you can admire the pretty sea and golf vistas from this comfortable vantage point. Each one includes free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s Las Gaviotas Restaurant, open in summer, serves international food. There is also a buffet restaurant, a lobby bar and a poolside bar.There are 2 pools, one of which is for children. There is also a fitness center with an indoor pool, hot tub and Turkish bath.There is a mini club for children over 12 years old, and the Club Kike provides activities for children between 3 and 12 years old during the summer.
- The rooms were really spacious with large balconies.
- The staff in the restaurant and bar are very young and looked like students, but very professional and service minded.
- Plenty of clean towels, bedding changed daily, most of the staff were polite and helpful.
- Staff was very friendly, great value for money (Breakfast and Dinner spread – simply awesome!)
- the room was great size. nice hotel and amenities. Pool was good breakfast was buffet style so excellent.
Gran Hotel Victoria
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All units will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Gran Hotel Victoria. The restaurant at the accommodations serves local cuisine.Almería is 20 mi from Gran Hotel Victoria, while Roquetas de Mar is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- good position. excellent staff. reasonable parking. Enjoyed walking the town
- Clean, new, well licated and with a nice tapas bar next door
- we liked the sitting area in front of the hotel…. the good value menu of the day… the helpfulness of all the staff and seeing an old friend.
- El hotel en general, excelente la comida del restaurante del hotel
- Specially the staff where very helpful and friendly.
You can take the short trip by car or bus to the Almerimar beach resort. Free parking can be found near the hotel, while private parking is available on site at an extra cost.The Ejido’s location is also perfect for leisure activities. There is a golf course nearby, and you can enjoy diving along the coast.Relax at the end of the day with a massage at the hotel and a drink at the stylish bar.Then, savor a tasty dinner at the à la carte restaurant, popular with both tourists and locals. Enjoy Mediterranean specialties, made with local products like fresh vegetables and fish.
- The friendliness of all the staff and just great value for money. Comfortable, clean bedroom.
Delicious mixed paella, successful entrecote and ice-cream-dessert at dinner.
No need to try outside, good quality for value.
Supermarket at vicinity.
- Staff were excellent. Carried our bags up the steps to Reception as my partner had a bad back! Nice big room and clean bathroom.
Typical Spanish business hotel, no nonsense.
Nice staf that know what service means. Simple but good kitchen for a very reasonable price.
- La atención del personal excelente asi como la limpieza.
Side or front sea views are available in each of the Bahia’s air-conditioned apartments. All accommodations features simple, functional décor. There is a seating area with satellite TV and a well-equipped kitchenette.The Alborán buffet restaurant and the La Chalupa à la carte dining room both serve a range of Spanish cuisine. There is also a cafeteria and a lounge bar.The Bahia Serena is located 1,650 feet from Roquetas de Mar Golf Course, while Almeria is a 30-minute drive away. The picturesque beaches at Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve are an hour’s drive from Roquetas.
- Apartment was great..bed very comfortable.Our second visit.On arrival was given another room to the one we had requested. This was modified and we were delighted with our room 418.Hope to have this next time!
- First of all, location. Right next to the beach, awesome. Free parking, great. Huge one bedroom apartment, fabulous. Breakfast, omg, that was wonderful.
- Location is very good – on the beach, convenience store right opposite on street side of property. Decent sized pool and never much difficulty finding loungers
- The young members of the kid’s mini club who really made my children feel welcome.
- Excellent location . Nice clean apartments.. Well equipped. Only had the one night there for a catch up with family.. Excellent hotel.. Right on the beach and very close to bars restaurants shops etc.. Parking was a bit of a problem has it was extremely busy.
Mediterraneo Bay hotel & resort
Each room at the Mediterraneo Bay is spacious and bright, with flat-screen TV and mini-bar. Some rooms have sea views, and all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Baby cots are available on request.The Mediterraneo offers a heated indoor pool and sauna. There are water slides for children and adults.Mediterraneo Bay has 3 different restaurants: Taberna del Mar, a beachfront restaurant that serves mediterranean cuisine; Taka Maka, an Asian restaurant; and El Zeker, an international restaurant. There is also a bar next to the pool, a pub and a Caribbean cocktail bar.The hotel is just 1.2 mi from Roquetas Harbor and the historic old town. Almería city center is 12 mi away.
We loved the location, it was stunning. The Hotel was Clean and comfortable.
The activities for the children were great, and Pedro the Lifeguard was constantly at the poolside keeping an eye on the children and adults.
- Clean, lovely staff, great fun for kids, good food
- The entire complex was great, well run and immaculate. Loved it and would certainly return.
- We stayed there in May 2016 and returned May 2018 and there’s a refurbished, clean and well run hotel .. would go back again .. in fact we are booking again!!
- Great swimming pool for children,family friendly. good choice for breakfast.
- We loved the location, it was stunning. The Hotel was Clean and comfortable.
Hotel Neptuno features air-conditioned rooms and apartments with private balcony and flat-screen TV. Apartments also include a well-equipped kitchenette.The buffet restaurant at the Neptuno serves international food. There is also a snack bar offering light meals.The hotel has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. Other facilities include ping pong tables, billiards and a small gym. A variety of daily and evening entertainment programs are also available.Private parking is available onsite for an extra charge. Playa Serena Golf course is 800 feet from the hotel. The beaches located in Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve are less than 1 hours’ drive away.
- Very comfortable bed and clean room staff pleasant and friendly
- Very nice pool and bar area. Good size apartment.
- We needed an early breakfast and they were happy to open the for us.
- The Apartments are lovely very clean, beds were comfortable, had a nice pool view , breakfast was great! lots to choose from .
Staff at the bar / snack bar were helpful.
Food was reasonably priced & tasty
Hotel Best Sabinal
All of the spacious rooms at Hotel Best Sabinal have air conditioning and a private balcony. They also have flat-screen satellite TV, empty minifridge, and hairdryers.The spa includes sauna, hot tub, steam bath, gym and a heated swimming pool with waterfalls. Other water sports, including diving, can be found on the beach.During the summer months, the Sabinal organizes a range of daytime and evening entertainment for children, including mini-club. There is also a children’s play area.The Roquetas de Mar shopping center is just 10 minutes away, while the center of Roquetas is about 3.1 mi away.
- Buffet was plentiful, room outlook was great. Cleanliness was very good.
Fast and friendly check in.
Cleanliness every where.
Wide range of meal options.
Plenty of areas in spacious lobby for rest and relaxation.
- The standard of cleanliness was excellent…pool area was excellent…
- The choice of food was absolutely amazing. Even if you are a fussy eater you would not leave the restaurant hungry. There was plenty drinks to choose from as well, all the staff were really friendly and having the different chefs serve you fresh sliced meats was brilliant.
- A nice selection of food available, very comfortable beds and I love the fact you can change most of the USA TV shows to the original language to watch as they only have news channels in English.
Each room at Hotel Don Angel is air conditioned and bright, with a minibar and flat-screen satellite TV. Rooms also include a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.The Don Angel Hotel has a beachfront sun terrace with lounge chairs. Inside the hotel there is a typical Andalusian courtyard with fountains and plants.The front desk offers car rental and information about the region, and free parking can be found nearby. Roquetas de Mar Port is a 15-minute walk away, while central Almería is 14 miles from the hotel. Almería Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
Seafront location, but a long way from any bars or restaurants
The inside was clean, but very tired and in desperate need of a good overhaul.
- Position of hotel right on beach amazing, the staff so helpfull and friendly ,great pool and facilities
- The location is excellent especially as we had a sea view room. All the staff we met were always pleasant and helpful. We liked the fact that breakfast could be cooked fresh whilst you waited.
- Great sea view. Comfy bed and spacious room. Good choice of food.
- Large comfy beds, very quiet, balcony large, even though there was a language barrier the staff were very accommodating.
- Seafront location, but a long way from any bars or restaurants
The rooms at El Eden feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Almerían dishes with a modern twist, using local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.You can drive to the beaches of Almerimar or Roquetes del Mar in around 20 minutes from El Eden. Almería, with its airport and 10th-century fortress, is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- the staff were very good and attentive, dinner was good and the wine inexpensive. we had an inside garage at the front of our room for the car, which was a bonus. the shower was great and the water hot.
- Good restaurant at night. Dined outside next to pool.
- Buenos dias pues estaba todo muy bien el complejo la wifi muy mal por lo demas perfecto
- Que está súper tranquilo, buena cena tipo menú 12 euros, y el personal es súper amable
- En recepción muy amables y resolutivos, íbamos en moto y nos dieron todas las facilidades para aparcarla donde mejor nos pareciera. Durante el servicio de cena los camareros estuvieron de 10, muy atentos, muy amables, servicio muy rápido. La cocina excelente.
Top Hotels In Almerimar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almerimar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almerimar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almerimar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!