10 Best Hotels To Stay In Almenara Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Almenara Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Almenara Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almenara Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almenara Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Almenara Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Almenara Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Almenara Valencia Community:
Hotel Els Arenals
Each air-conditioned room has a TV, minibar, and private bathroom with a shower and toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.El Arenal buffet restaurant serves a selection of fresh dishes prepared in the show kitchen. The restaurant opens onto a terrace, open in summertime, which hosts live shows in the evening.Guests can also dine in La Palapa bar-restaurant, serving typical local cuisine and barbecue meals, as well as cocktails and other drinks. It is open in the summer months.Els Arenals is in the town of Sagunto. Guests can enjoy a day trip to the Mediterranean city of Valencia, 22 miles to the south.
when air conditioning in room failed they sought alternative accommodation or offered a discount .
We took the discount , were upgraded , and slept wonderfully with the ocean breeze coming in .
- The beach near by was very beautiful. The room was big with comfy beds. We had a view of the sea which was great.
- Very pleasant staff great room, a good choice of breakfast
- We arrived late & were given a complimentary room upgrade to a junior suite, which was appreciated after a long drive. This Modern style hotel seemed very clean & was close to the beach. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and varied.
- Breakfast was amazing. Room was very spacious and with air conditioning.
- delightful staff.
Hotel Playa Canet
Hotel Playa Canet is a short walk from the harbor, in Canet d’En Berenguer. This town is 16 mi from Valencia. The Serra Calderona Natural Park is a short drive away.The Playa Canet has a Mediterranean restaurant, a bar and a terrace. The 24-hour reception offers car rental, and free private parking is available on site.Each room at the Playa Canet Hotel has a fridge and a private bathroom.
We like the room the bed was comfortable, the facilities as expected.
The breakfast was good valve for money.
Good situation, near the marina and quite out of season.
We’ve stayed here 3 times when driving to the South.
to be able to safely place my bicycle
in spacious room. Swimming pool. not too great but nice to read a book
Lovely place in great location , pool lovely and rooms nice with outside terrace , breakfast good
Would def stay again and very good value for money
- This is motel-type accommodation with separate chalets and small outside patios and we were able to park our car right outside. The room was comfortable enough with air conditioning (albeit noisy air conditioning) and a decent bathroom.
- Comfortable and clean rooms, very nice restaurant, very friendly and efficient staff, great beach at quiet location. Indicidual terrace/gardens per room. Secure private parking.
- We like the room the bed was comfortable, the facilities as expected.
Exe Puerto de Sagunto
All air-conditioned rooms at the Exe Puerto de Sagunto are bright, with wood décor and parquet floors. They also come with flat-screen TV and a pillow menu.The Exe Puerto de Sagunto is located in the Ingruinsa Business Park, close to the Parcsagunt Industrial Estate. The hotel offers services such as a business lounge and early breakfasts upon request.Sagunto Castle and the Roman Amphitheater are both a 15-minute drive away from the Exe Puerto de Sagunto. Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and the Formula 1 Racetrack are 17 mi away. There is a bus stop 0.6 mi from the hotel with a regular service to Valencia, which takes 40 minutes.
- Good value for money, easy to park car outside. Wifi is great and reliable.
- stuff was very nice and friendly wifi was really good, reception and room were nice as well.
- Very good breakfast. Free parking nearby. Good starting point for visiting Sagunto’s beach (5 minutes by car) and Sagunto castle (10 minutes by car).
- Friendly helpful staff and clean, comfortable room
- Excellent hotel and very good value. Friendly and helpful staff. Good, comfortable rooms. Very good breakfast. Secure underground parking. Convenient location for town and beach (just a short walk). I’d definitely stay there again on a future visit to Puerto de Sagunto.
Complejo Turistico la Pinada
At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and bed linen. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Complejo Turistico la Pinada.Non-stop guidance is available at the reception. Where staff speak English, Spanish, French and Romanian.Valencia is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Cheste is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 20 miles from Complejo Turistico la Pinada.
- Big family room, just a little bit noisy place, but for one night stay it is ok.
- Location was good for me visiting friends in Gilet. Nice facilities and good clean swimming pool. Staff knew my name before I arrived and were very professional
- The staff were very good and the hotel was adequate for what we required, a one nighter!!
- Very reasonable cost for the solo traveler, spent 3 days as a base for motorcycle touring the area. Valencia only 20 mins away, quiet back road location, fuel stop right outside the location. Room was spotlessly clean. Although no secure parking, I did find a spot outside my window to park my motorcycle from view. Shops in town.
We were given a suite which could have slept 4 and elecrtic heaters had been placed in both bedrooms and switched on !
Overall very comfortable. and quiet.
Staff helpful in spite of no English spoken. Breakfast enjoyable and very cheap.
Would not hesitate to stay again.
Hotel Austria 76
Each room has a fridge, TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a private balcony.There is free luggage storage, and tourist information is available.You can find restaurants serving traditional rice dishes and other local specialties within a 5-minute walk. Sagunto Old Town is 3.1 mi from the hotel and Valencia is 16 mi away.
The hotel is very clean
Location is good and quiet
- Guy at reception was very friendly and helpfull. Parking was very good.
- Las habitaciones muy limpias. Tiene parking gratuito.
- Entorno tranquilo,bien ubicado con autopista y cerca del mar. Habitaciones amplias.
la limpieza fatal, sucio con pelos en las sabanas,etc.
al salir no nos facilitaron factura ya que se encontraba un señor muy mayor, que no oia ni sabia nada.
hemos pedido la factura por correo y todavia no nos la han hecho llegar.
tiene que mejorar mucho en limpieza.
- The hotel is very clean
The bright rooms at the Belcaire offer a TV, heating and a safe. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy à la carte cuisine in Belcaire’s restaurant-pizzeria, while a self-service buffet is available in the café. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk.Hotel Belcaire is just 2,300 feet from the Sant Josep underground river and caves. The Serra d’Espada Nature Reserve is less than 3.1 mi away, while the nearest beaches are 6.2 mi away.
- The staff were exceptional. Very helpful and extremely polite.
- Good location – easy to access from motorway. Very friendly reception especially as he did not speak much English and we no Spanish! Hotel undergoing renovation at the time but the staff tried very hard to ensure that we were not inconvenienced.
- Extra big room, nice place, friendly staff. Everything was great!
- Clean, comfy beds and room with aircon close to Auto-route handy stopover hotel. Very friendly and happy receptionist always happy to help spoke good english. Close to town and handy restaurants and supermarket close by.
- The room was quite spacious and the bed was really comfy
Hotel Autogrill La Plana
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hotel Autogrill La Plana feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Valencia is 34 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money and a complimentary breakfast with espresso in the morning.
Die Lage direkt an der Autobahn.
- Excelente café servido en el desayuno. SUPER el zumo de naranja NATURAL. Personal simpatiquisimo.
- Fue un alto en el camino tras un largo viaje y fue estupendo. Está en la misma autopista -muy cómodo para continuar el viaje-, y tiene parking privado gratuito. Pudimos relajarnos y descansar.
- Ubicación, personal agradable, desayuno estupendo y parking privado y con vigilancia.
Other facilities at Hostal Vimar include TV and a restaurant offering daily menu.Castellón de la Plana is 17 mi from Hostal Vimar, while Benicàssim is 24 mi away. Valencia Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- El trato de lo que trabajaban fue bueno, había aparcamiento muy cerca
- En general todo estaba bien. La atención y el trato excelente
- Es un hotel de paso. Esencial y barato. La limpieza podía ser mejor.
Hostal con buena realacion calidad precio.
Camas buenas. Hay aire acondicionado.
Tiene cafeteria y restaurante (menu a 12 €)
- Camera grande. Bidet. Animali ammessi senza supplemento
Hotel Olympia Ronda II
In the town of Puig, the Ronda is just a short drive from the fine city of Valencia where you can visit the famous City of Arts and Sciences.Enjoy hearty lunches in the Ronda’s cafe and buffet meals in the restaurant. Keep up-to-date and email friends in the internet area where you can surf the web for free.The Ronda has function and meeting rooms available for rent. Meeting rooms have a capacity of up to 50 people.Make a day trip to Sagunto, 7.5 miles away, where you can visit the Roman amphitheater and castle.
- This is a seaside holiday hotel. Everything is fine and its quite comfortable and good value for money. Whist I thought it was a good deal and good value I probably wouldn’t use it again as an overnight on a long car drive
- The convenience of the location. Easy to find off the highway
- Breakfast is highly recommended for true slavs – one of the options was sort of a chebureki 🙂 Room was super clean and bed was comfy. Staff is friendly.
Great value for money; with a car, easy to get around Valencia.
Nothing fancy but then for the price this is unbeatable. Could consider a place closer to the beach as you also need to account for car rental costs but clean and fine for a night’s sleep.
It was cheap
It was clean and was OK for one night
Overall we got what we paid for- we wanted somewhere budget for one night passing through.
RTL El Puig VALHOTEL
Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, each room is air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom.The El Puig complex has a café, a 24-hour reception and a children’s playground and games room. A laundry service and on-site parking is available for a small daily charge.
beach is very close to property! enjoyed swimming in warm sea and sun in the blue sky…
and friendly barmen (men over 50, I guess) , who served perfect mohito!!!!
- Love love love this hotel chilled . Great staff service rooms . Fantastic Spanish hospitality . Thank you . Gracias x
- Room was big and clean, quite confortable. Also the bathroom was clean and with enough space. Staff was very nice.
- I had requested a sea view but unfortunately this was not the case
- Nice room with nice view. Good parkinggarage. Close to the sea.
- beach is very close to property! enjoyed swimming in warm sea and sun in the blue sky…
Top Hotels In Almenara Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Almenara Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Almenara Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Almenara Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!